• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Sunny's Trading & Battle Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Double posting for updates*

Heyyy you guys! I've updated the first post with 2 new sections.

- Events
- Egg Moves
- Coming Soon

The event pokemon is coming soon, so make me an offer anytime if you want it, because it will go fast. The legendary pokemon god Arceus will be coming to the US soon, and I will be able to get 3 of them (only one for trade.)

IF it is the same as the Japan version, this is what it will look like:

Arceus Lvl 100
- Judement
- Roar Of Time
- Spacial Rend
- Shadow Force

I am asuming this Pokemon will be avalible in the summer this year, probably sometime in July.

For events, I will only accept Shinies, Legends, and Other Events. Possibly more than one, depending on how rare the pokemon you offer.

Hey, I love the new updated thread. =]
And you're welcome. I got you to thank for a lot of dex pokemon too so it's cool. ^^

Well, the Celebii you gave me, and the Jirachi that Sarge gave me. (Well, didn't give, but you know what I mean :3)

All I need now as far as Legendarys go are Ho-oh, Lugia, and Deoxys.

Haha yeah. XD But I'm not affiliated with them, mk? Lol. Could be Verizon with all they're "You're good." and "Can you hear me now...? Good."

K, sorry for being off-topic. Anyway, I'm on wi-fi. :3

Ok. First I have to get a Male Magby, because all the ones I bred were females. Then once I do that I have to Evolve it, and then I have to breed it again with the Ditto, and hope for a Mild one. Dang! This is a lot of work. And watch, when I'm trying to get a Male I'll get a Mild one, and the whole Ditto thing would be a waste of time.

That's just how my luck rolls.

Like, a few days ago I was trying to get a Male Corsola on Sapphire to pass the egg move to Mantine. And 3/4 of the time they are female. So I did this forever, and found out after I got one I already had one on Ruby. :/ Wth? I am a very unlucky person sometimes.

*Double posting for updates!*

- FINAL Needed Pokemon have been added to my list. These are the last of the Pokemon I need to complete my Pokedex. (Besides evolutions.)
- Updated pending trades.
- Updated needed items.

:D

@ Sarge: Ok. I can get you Vulpix, Whismur and NidoranF. Let me know when you want to trade. I really need those Pokemon too, you picked the right 3. xD

@ Big Fan: Sorry, I don't have a legit Celebii to trade. D:

I have a Tailow, Clamperl, Surskit, Mantyke, Seedot, and Farfetch'd that I can offer you.

In return, I would like the Cross Chop/Dynamic Punch Elekid and Magby, Energy Ball Vulpix, Phione, and a Leech Seed Chikorita.

I have a Tailow, Clamperl, Surskit, Mantyke, Seedot, and Farfetch'd that I can offer you.

In return, I would like the Cross Chop/Dynamic Punch Elekid and Magby, Energy Ball Vulpix, Phione, and a Leech Seed Chikorita.

That sounds good. :D I'll have to breed those, so I'll probably be able to trade tomorrow afternoon.

I'll PM you when I get them done!

If you don't mind waiting a couple week I could part with one of my Event mew if you want it. All 4 that I have are UT in return would you happen to have a shiny miltank(Impish) Articune(Modest) and beldum (Adamnet)

and if you want I can breed

- Murkrow
- Misdreavus
- Dunsparce
- Shuckle
-Teddiursa
- Tyrogue
- Seedot
- Taillow
-Mawile
-Barboach
Castform
- Absol
- Snorunt
- Clampearl
- Beldum
- Gible
- Munchlax
- Carnivine
- Finneon
- Lickitung
- Farfetch'd
- Grimer

for free ;D

hmm...I'm very interested in the legitimate US Arceus.What would you like for it specifically?I do have a few event pokemon to offer... ;D.Oh and is the Arceus Untouched?

Thanks.

Zetsuei Kenpachi - I'm sorry, I don't have any of those shinies. :(

NoahE: Reported. Not to mini-mod, but I don't want spam on my thread...

Pikachufreak: Once the event happens in the US, I will be offering those. If you would note, it says coming soon. But yes, once the event is out, it will be untouched. The event I am most interested in would have to be Deoxys. People have offered me all of the other ones, however.

-------------------------------------------

I am currently updating the first post with pending trades. :D

I'll give u tyrouge (may be spelled wrong) munchlax and snorunt for:

Volt Tackle Pichu
Tangela

also have a legit shiny gastrodon (blue) if u hack me these (feel rotten for getting hacks but oh well):
Suicune, Arcues, tediursa, murkrow, mewtwo and groudon.
(i know its a lot)

ill breed these
- Murkrow
- Misdreavus
- Dunsparce
- Shuckle
-Teddiursa
- Tyrogue
- Seedot
- Taillow
-Mawile
-Barboach
Castform
- Absol
- Snorunt
- Clampearl
- Beldum
- Gible
- Munchlax
- Carnivine
- Finneon
- Lickitung
- Farfetch'd
- Grimer
for you if you like. or for a arceus maybe and if not ill do it for free

I have a lot of those Pokemon already, and I think I updated my post.

Anyways, I don't have a legit Arceus to offer yet. :/

-----------

I updated the first post with the number one thing I need now...

A darn Foriegn Ditto!! It needs to be in any other language besides English.

I have a event mew which I'll trade for a legit Arceus, once you have one. a legit celebi or Darkrai are also event pokemon I'd like to trade with you for a mew if you like

@Jouichi & Pikachufreak - Ummmm... Well, I guess since Pikachufreak posted first, I'll have to go with him/her. :/ Sorry. But Jouichi, is there anything else you want for that Mew? It'll be the last legend I need.

@Megaboom - Oops! I completely forgot about our trade. :-\ I'm really sorry, but once I eat, I'll get started on those. But at 4:00 EST, I have a trade set up, so it might be a while.

--------------

Updated list with Legendarys available for trade.

Seeing as though we are trading tomorrow, I can get you Lickitung, Taillow, Lileep, Absol, Snorunt, TM13 (Ice Beam) and TM 24 (Thunderbolt). Could I possibly get a Volt Tackle Pichu and a female Totodile off of you?

Seeing as though we are trading tomorrow, I can get you Lickitung, Taillow, Lileep, Absol, Snorunt, TM13 (Ice Beam) and TM 24 (Thunderbolt). Could I possibly get a Volt Tackle Pichu and a female Totodile off of you?

Hmmm I'm not sure about that female Totodile... :-\ I've tried breeding for Female starters and it take a long time. But I'll see when I can do.

Also, I'll just take the TMs, Likitung and Snorunt. But if I can't get the Totodile, I'll just take the Likitung and Ice Beam.

Meh... If you don't have any luck with breeding a female Totodile, I guess I'll settle for a male. You can have Lickitung, Snorunt, and the TMs reguardless :).

Meh... If you don't have any luck with breeding a female Totodile, I guess I'll settle for a male. You can have Lickitung, Snorunt, and the TMs reguardless :).

I'll try anyways. I might have one laying around somewhere. xD

So our whole trade will be

Ho-oh, Lugia, Likitung @ TM 13, and Snorunt @ TM 24
for:
Mantine, Corsola, Totodile, and Volt Tackle Pichu.

Suicune, Arcues, tediursa, , mewtwo and groudon.

So can u hack me these poke's for my shiny gastrodon (blue)?
sorry to bother u, but i don't know if u skipped over me or not....

i'll also trade a tyrouge for a tangela... if u still need one.

Suicune, Arcues, tediursa, , mewtwo and groudon.

So can u hack me these poke's for my shiny gastrodon (blue)?
sorry to bother u, but i don't know if u skipped over me or not....

i'll also trade a tyrouge for a tangela... if u still need one.

Actually, I can get you all of those (except Arceus) Legitly. Unless you were asking for shinies. Can you pick one out of those? I don't want to have to do a lot, and considering that Gastrodon's shiny isn't much different than the original... Also, is it un-touched?

I'm sorry Megaboom, but I have yet to hatch your Pokemon. They are eggs right now, so hopefully you can wait about 15-20 minutes? Because Phione takes FOREVER to hatch. Or I could trade them to you as eggs...

I've been thinking Sunny and i would like a legit Celebi but seeing as how that is propably impossible outside of japan, i'll happily trade for a legit Deoxys ( i don't care what event it comes from as long as its legit) as i have hack but i'd prefer a geniune event one.

I've been thinking Sunny and i would like a legit Celebi but seeing as how that is propably impossible outside of japan, i'll happily trade for a legit Deoxys ( i don't care what event it comes from as long as its legit) as i have hack but i'd prefer a geniune event one.

I'm sorry, I'm not offering a legit Celebi. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.