• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Sunny's Trading & Battle Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a success that would be awesome! You may have noticed that my favourite pokemon is totodile and his evolutions.

Hey I noticed he is your avatar. :)

But apparently this new method of getting shinys is pretty reliable. So far I'm 5 eggs in... it could be a long way to go.

EDIT: Also, if you still want a Celebii, I can get you a hack if you wish.

I'll also take a Suicune if you have another (I'm assuming its cloned). I can give you a Beldum and Lileep for it (don't really have the legends you need...)

@ jertyuiop: For just a normal Charmander? Or a shiny one? Sorry, I'm confused. xD

@Sarge & Hank: I'll be cloning the Pokemon soon. And you know what Hank, I can go ahead and give you Groundon & Mewtwo if you wish.

:)

Would you like to have a level 50 battle sometime? (you can set them to level 50 on Wi-Fi, right?) I'm not totally sure, but I may have time tomorrow.
I don't know if I skipped over this, but I can also get you Earthquake of you like.
P.S.- Oh, and by the way, thanks for putting me on your list of people that rock :).

Would you like to have a level 50 battle sometime? (you can set them to level 50 on Wi-Fi, right?) I'm not totally sure, but I may have time tomorrow.
I don't know if I skipped over this, but I can also get you Earthquake of you like.
P.S.- Oh, and by the way, thanks for putting me on your list of people that rock :).

Hmmm sure, as long as it's 3 on 3. And also, I'm pretty sure you can set the battle at level 50... but I'm not sure. If not and you pokemon aren't level 50 we can make it level 100. I've never done a wifi battle before either. xP I can battle now, or anytime.

And I would love to have the TM Earthquake. I'm also needing it, and always accepting it. Anything you want/need for it?

No problem for this list. Without your Lugia & Ho-oh my pokedex would never be complete. (At least not until Heart Gold & Soul Silver)

ok sunny so for the cyndaquil i will trade u a misdreavous :D

Ok. It'll have to be a while because I have A LOT of pending trades and a battle to tend too. Plus, I haven't eaten in a long time so I need to go eat before I starve to death.

I'll be back in about 15 minutes guys. :)

EDIT:// @ Jouichi - The two shinies I am offering now are Dewgong & Furrett, if you are still interested in the trade.

@ Jertyioup - I can get you a Charmander. Since I'm breeding for an Adamant one so I'll have a ton of Charmanders.

I am ok with any charmander, but a shiny one will always be happily accepted ;) Also, it can hold a TM if you like.

Ok, I don't have shiny though. xD

I'd like a TM of Earthquake, if you have any. If not, I'd take Flamethrower. I can trade in the next 20-30 minutes, as I might be trading with Sarge here in a few. Also I have to hatch the Charmander yet. xD

Don't worry, I can wait. Sorry, did I say charmander? What I meant to say was chimchar. Sorry for the confusion. Also, I can give you earthquake with psyduck.

Can I give you my absol and my likitung for a squirtle and one of ur shinnies? I could also trade u a Toys R Us lvl 100 Regigigas and Giratina for some of the pokemon u offer.

I've got a shiny Carnivine, nearly a box full of feebas, and a Finneon and I can get TM 24 [Thunderbolt] in a few minutes, I'm just a couple hundred of coins shy. I just grabbed a TM24 [Thunderbolt, and I've got a TM26 [Earthquake], so you can add that to the offer list. :p

Mostly I'm looking for a female combee, though I'll look through what I have and update this.

I've got a shiny Carnivine, nearly a box full of feebas, and a Finneon and I can get TM 24 [Thunderbolt] in a few minutes, I'm just a couple hundred of coins shy. I just grabbed a TM24 [Thunderbolt, and I've got a TM26 [Earthquake], so you can add that to the offer list. :p

Mostly I'm looking for a female combee, though I'll look through what I have and update this.

I can get you a Female Combee, just give me some time. I'd definitly take the Shiny Carnivine, and if I had to chose one of the TMs, it would be Earthquake. Anything else you want, just ask.

:)

I've got a female Finneon holding TM25 and a female shiny Carnivine holding TM26 ready and waiting, whenever you want them. ;D

A question though, do you prefer them to be natural name?

If you want, I'll trade on good faith and you can PM me whenever you catch a female combee. Do you have an extra Treecko laying around, by any chance? I'm trying to find a really good grass type.

If you want, I'll trade on good faith and you can PM me whenever you catch a female combee. Do you have an extra Treecko laying around, by any chance? I'm trying to find a really good grass type.

I can get it here soon. I'll start breeding. And yeah I can get you the Treecko. Give me about 15 minutes to try and get the Combee & get the Treecko.

Can we just do the Treecko tonight? I can get the Combee tomorrow afternoon, I have to wait until Combee is on the Honey tree, and it takes a while to show up.

:-\

Charmander(gentle,jolly,bold,brave) bagon(bashful,relaxed,docile,impish,timid,bold,gentle,adamant,sassy)
also have a few aron,starly and magikarp i could trade all shinnyy if u might want them
aron(bashful,naive,hardy-x2)
starly(docile-x2,careful,calm)
magikarp(naughty,gentle,relaxed,docile)
I have most tm's and berrys so if you need them let me know.

OK. I'm interested in the Calm Starly & the Bashful Aron, also TM Earthquake & Ganlon berry. (as long as they are legit) So you want Totodile... any items or other Pokemon? I have all breedable Pokemon, also a lot of Legendarys. Let me know what you want.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.