• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Sunny's Trading & Battle Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rotom-tradingcopy.png

** Banner by me! Want one? PM me! **

Friend Codes:
Platinum: 3266 1031 5934
Pearl: 2750 7072 0687
Diamond: 3223 1536 3446

Also, all bolded items/pokemon are my top priority! Those are the ones I want first. All strikethrough pokemon/items are ones I have acquired. So do not offer me those. All Pokemon/Items that have (Pending: Username here) Next to them, means that someone has offered me that Pokemon, but has not traded it to me yet. Any Pokemon that has a star [*] next to them is shiny.

All of the sections- in order, are as follows:

Pending Trades / Battles! - Trading! - Hacked Pokemon! - Battling!

Pending Battles / Trades!
Note: This section is for my own purposes. So you can just skip through it if you'd like.

Trades
*Current number of pending Trades: 00.*

Battles
*Current number of pending battles: 01.*
1- Dr. Bob VS Sunny

Trading!
Seen: 454 Obtained: 375
Left to See: 38 Left to Obtain: 118
Almost there!

Pokemon Wanted:
- Lvl. 91-100 Pokemon w/ Pick-up ability
- Lvl 81-90 Pokemon w/ Pick-Up ability
- Shinies (Shinies obtained via wi-fi so far: Gorebyss, Zubat, Magikarp, Geodude, Chamander, Bagon, Absol, Starly, Aron, Shinx, and Ponyta. Wanted: Duskull. {Or any shiny, for that matter})
- Some nice egg move pokemon I don't have.

Needed For Pokedex:
- Snorunt [Male] (Pending: jertyioup)
- Grimer
- Finneon
- Solrock
- Lunatone
- Zangoose

Legendarys Needed: (Please do not give me un-legit pokemon!)
- Lati@s (looking for Modest/Timid for DA)
- Raikou (Thanks, Sarge!)
- Entei
- Ho-oh (Thanks, Dr. Bob!)
- Lugia (Thanks, Dr. Bob!)
- Mew (Thanks, DA!)
- Deoxys (Thanks, DA!)
- Jirachi (Thanks, Sarge!)
- Celebii (Thanks, DA!)

Items needed:
- Metal Coat
- Lucky Egg
- Ganlon Berry
- Enigma Berry
- EV Reducing Berries

TMs needed:
Always Accepting:
- TM 13 [Ice Beam]
- TM 24 [Thunderbolt]
- TM 26 [Earthquake]
- TM 29 [Psychic]
- TM 35 [Flamethrower]
- TM 54 [False Swipe]
- TM 71 [Stone Edge]

One Of:
- TM 44 [Rest]
- TM 51 [Roost]
- TM 82 [Sleep Talk]

Pokemon I'm Offering: If you want Pokerus- ask!
- Chimchar
- Piplup
- Turtwig
- Bulbasaur
- Squirtle
- Charmander
- Totodile
- Chikorita
- Cyndquil
- Torchic
- Treecko
- Mudkip
- Eevee [males only]
- Spirtomb
- Rotom
- Mime Jr.
- Kangaskaun
- Yanma
- Tangela
- Most all other breedable Pokemon, as long as it's not on my needed list.

*SHINY* Pokemon I'm offering:
- Dewgong
- Furrett

Egg Move Pokemon I Offer:
- Energy Ball Vulpix (Thanks, DA!)
- Volt Tackle Pichu
- Mirror Coat Mantine
- Cross Chop/Dynamic Punch Magby
- Cross Chop/Dynamic Punch Elekid
- Vine Whip/Leech Seed Chickorita
- NEW! Night Slash Torchic (Thanks, Dr. Bob!)
- NEW! Pain Split Duskull (Thanks, Linkachu!)
- NEW! Belly Drum Charmander

Legendary Pokemon I Offer: (Cloned)
- Mewtwo
- Suicune
- Groundon
- Kyogre
- Rayquaza
- Latios
- Latias
- Regirock
- Registeel
- Regice
- Phione

Event Pokemon I Offer:
* I will accept Shinies, Legends, and other events ONLY. *
-

Coming Soon:
-

[Most- if not all- pokemon listed above need to bred. Please give me a while to breed them. I do not do requests for certain natures. (Unless it's fonr something like a shiny or legendary.) If you would like a certain ability, let me know and I'll see if I have it.]

Items I'm offering:
- Any TM bought at the game corner.
- Possbly something bought for BP.
- Sun Stones
- Thunderstones
- Fire Stones
- Water Stones
- Leaf Stones
- Fossils (besides Sheildon)

Hacked Pokemon!

Ok, so we all need those dang legendary pokemon like, Shaymin, Darkrai, Ho-oh, Lugia, Raikou, Entie, Suicune, Arcues and much more to fully complete our Pokedexs, correct? Well, some people get desperate enough to have hacked pokemon. I was. I hacked up my Diamond with all these pokemon; I am a owner of an Action Replay. So, if there is a Pokemon you need, and you don't mind a hack, I can get it. I can also make it shiny if you wish.

So, I know what you are thinking. If you have a AR, Why are you asking for these pokemon on here if you can get them? Yeah, I've gotten this before. The reason being, I want to complete my Dex on Platinum without cheating, all legit. It'll probably be impossible... but I'm trying regarless.

So if you want a hack, go ahead and ask. I do not give pokemon moves that they can not learn, or an ability it can not have. I simply give pokemon. Nothing special.

[glow=green,2,300]PLEASE NOTE:[/glow]

Just because an item or pokemon is not listed above doesn't mean I won't trade it. I do not have time to go through and list every single pokemon I have. I have most pokemon on my Pearl game- and I can always breed it there. I am mostly here to help people out with thier pokedex and to get those darn TMs.

A side note: I am almost always available for a trade when you are. So please post the time you wish to trade and I'll most likely be able to do it then. As long as it's not too early in the morning, lol. I'm not a morning person.

I always keep my voice chat off.

Thanks! ;D

Battling!
Wins: 2 Loses: 0

*At the current moment: I am accepting battle requests.*

Rules & Regulations
Mostly the rules are exactly the same as they are for the battle tower. Let me point out some things in case no has done the battle tower.

- All battles will be 1 on 1, Level 50 or 100. I'll let everyone know when I develop a double battle team.
- For the most part: All Pokemon except for legendarys, (and the Blissey x Skarmory duo) are allowed.
- No items shall be duplicated in a team.
- Do not use more than 1 Pokemon of the same species.
- If you disconnect when you are about to lose; you name will be printed here- and I will not battle you again. (However, please let me know if it was your connection that had the problem. I'll see if I believe you.)
- Do not use moves like Explosion & Self Destruct on my last Pokemon. Doing so will result in your name being printed here, and I will not battle you again. (This doesn't include recoil moves such as Double Edge.)
- OK. This is something I HAVE to adress. Some of you know of F.E.A.R. It is a Level 1 Rattata. Now, I'm not going into detail, but if you battle me with a F.E.A.R, I will automatically disconnect.

Teams
Here are the teams you can chose from!

TC7.png

Times
My time zone: EST

Once we set up a battle, please tell me when you would like to battle. Please let me know your time zone, so I can plan that way. I will do unplanned battle requests if we just happen to be online at the same time, and if I'm not busy.

:)

Due to certain circumstances, I have the ability to decline any offer for a battle or trade at anytime.

I can get you a Vulpix with Energy Ball. I'll see if I can get a Sandshrew too. I have Happiny, Lapras and Staryu as well.

Can I get Weedle, Ekans, Nidoran(male), Aipom and Glameow?

I have a Happiny Lvl 8 holding flamethrower that I am dying to get rid of. Could you trade it for a Phione or a Rotom?

@Fowl Inc: Yes :) I can give you the Phione. I'll PM you when it's bred.

@ DA~Kaitou: I can get all of those for you except Glameow. The Vulpix with energy ball would be amazing. I'll PM you here in a minute.

I can trade you cleffa, happiny and stunky holding TMs dark pulse, psychic and aerial ace. Can I have totodile, squirtle and a yanma if you have one. If not a shedinja or weedle or any hard to get pokemon is fine :)

@jertyuiop: Yes, that'll be perfect. I'll start breeding those now. Just PM me when you are ready to trade!

@Sarge the Heavy: Perfect! I'll start breeding. (a side note: It's legit, correct?)

Yes it is Legit, though it is cloned via the Emerald glitch, but that won't be a problem will it?
Also, it will only have 3 moves due to one being deleted via move deleter so that I could transfer it to Platinum (it was an HM).
Just give me a PM to tell me when you want to trade.

Yes it is Legit, though it is cloned via the Emerald glitch, but that won't be a problem will it?
Also, it will only have 3 moves due to one being deleted via move deleter so that I could transfer it to Platinum (it was an HM).
Just give me a PM to tell me when you want to trade.

Cloning isn't a problem :) I'll have it ready later, or tomarro.

@Fee - Platinum. I'm going to breed it soon- but I've been breeding everyone else's pokemon it might have to wait until tomarrow. *sigh* It seems I happened to capture a Rattata. You don't happen to have a Glameow, do you?

@Sarge The Heavy: I got your Phione, and am ready to trade when you are. Let me know which FC to use, mine would be on Platinum.

@jertyuiop: Sorry it took me a while to get back with you; but I bred all of your pokemon. I'll be ready to trade whenever you are.

:)

I can give you a Sunkern, Murkrow, and Slowpokes. I'd ask for a hacked Shaymin, but that would be unfair to you. XD

lol Because I am lazy, and I don't have a single level 100 pokemon.

Not to go off topic, but do Wi-fi battles give your pokemon EXP? I have never done a battle on wi-fi before :/

No,they don't gain exp. But lvl 100 battles automatically make your pokemon lvl 100 so levels don't matter much in wi-fi. Free Battle is when their level stays.

It's ok. :] No better way to learn than to do it, right?

Alright. It may take a while for me to get them though. (like, two more days) This is because I just lost my link cable. :-\ I'm asking my friend if I can borrow hers today.

Well Soren already said he was going to get me a Sunkern, but can you get me a Murkrow or a Misdreavus?

I'm not sure if I can get the TM Flamethrower soon... I just spent all of my coins yesterday. But I can definitly get you a Mime Jr.

@ DA - Ok, that's fine. I'll battle when you are ready.

@ jertyuiop - A Murkrow would be great! [I have a Honchkrow that I'm too lazy to breed.] What would you like for it?

Edit:// YAY! 2 Pages! *does happy dance*

Some new updates on the first page!

- Added awesome banner made by myself! :)
- Added nex pending trades/battles section!
- Edited Needed for dex list! (still needs work)
- Edited needed items list!
- Edited Needed legends list!

That's pretty much all.

I really love my banner! It's sweet. 8)

Can I get you a Dratini, Krabby, Omanyte, Rhyhorn, Tyrogue, and Larvitar for your Johto starters, Kangaskan, and if you have them a Weedle and a Pidgey? It might take awhile though since I have to breed them, but I'll pm you when I'm done if that's ok.

@ OranRi - Actually, I already got a Ryhorn, but I forgot to take it off the list.

But I'd be happy to do Dratini, Krabby, Omanyte and Larvitar for Chikcorita, Totodile, Cyndoquil, Kangaskan and Weedle.

Ok, I have bred all your pokemon, oh and is it ok if I give you a Slugma instead of the Rhyhorn since you already have one for your Pidgey? Sorry for the trouble, I'm ready whenever you are.

Ok, I have bred all your pokemon, oh and is it ok if I give you a Slugma instead of the Rhyhorn since you already have one for your Pidgey? Sorry for the trouble, I'm ready whenever you are.

Sure, I'll start getting those for you now.

I got them bred, and are ready to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.