• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

I see fuzzy wuzzy and say the rhyme to him. He doesn't like that rhyme because it makes fun of him, though. So he is just about to rip me to shreds.......... when I fall off a cliff.

Drops a boulder.

Boulder lands on a bigger boulder and I try to pick the big boulder up. I then accidentally walk off a cliff and the rock lands on me right when I hit the ground. I break my back AND smash my heart!

I drop Rick Astley.

he hits a trampoline bounces back to you so you kill him and his dead body falls on me and a picture of you slides out of his poket and slices my eye and i bleed to death

Hey, a sandwhich! And there's some type of purple stuff on it... I think it's jelly...*eats it* I...I was....wrong....

I drop a jar of jelly.

Look, jelly! I'm gonna make a samwich......... what......... no this can't be! WE'RE OUT OF PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *commits suicide*

I drop the peanut butter I forgot was in my back pocket

Huh? What am I supposed to do with your dignity? Hm... *a couple thoughts later* Dignity for sale! Get the rare dignity of Jirachan! *random guy takes dignity from me and shoots me*

I drop a sales poster

I train it to become the awesomest Electivire ever and beat every trainer, but he shocks me to death when we high 5

I drop a drivers license

I look through them and they get blood on my eyes which I think is mine so I try to wipe it off with the first thing I grab. Unfortunatly, the first thing I grabbed was a cheese grater so you can imagine how THAT turned out.........

I drop the cheese grater with my eye jammed in it

...I give the hobo $10 to get lost, and he throws me Kini's foot, which lands through my throat and I suffocate.

I drop my liver.

Your liver lands on me so I have to burn my clothes to get the liver juice off........... unfortunatly, I was still wearing them while they were burning

I drop my appendix (it's useless so I don't need it any way)

Disgusted by your appendix, I kick it to the nearest pole. Unfortunately, the pole drops down on me, therefore crushing my body.

I drop a big spoon and a banana.

banana spontaneously springs into life says "I AM A BANANA" and proceeds to beet me with the spoon that is obviously to big...

Drops the dude sayin "MAH SPOON IS TOO BIG!"

I kill the dude saying my spoon is too big. Then, out of guilt, I kill myself with the spoon.

*Drops Vincent Valentine*

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I get an anurism from a stupidity overdose. Eventhough I'm hanging in there I can't take the madness so I simply write my name in my Death Note. Sweet release comes 40 seconds later and I die with a smile on my face.

I drop the endless stupidity that infests this world.