• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

Me: Chocolate Pumpkins are delicious.
Member Infected By Love Demon (MIBLD): Marry me!
Me: ... What for?
MIBLD: 'Cause, I have... a.... FLYING CHIPMUNK!!!
Me: I have twenty of those...
MIBLD: But I'm you friend:(.
Me: I don't even know you... so why should I care? *walks away*
MIBLD: COME BACK!!!!!! *tosses Poke ball* Garchomp, there's your snack!
Garchomp: *looks hungrily at me* GAR!!!! *smiles evilly* *launches at me*
Me: Oh, please no!!!!! *runs off*
Garchomp & MIBLD: *laughing together* HAHAHAHHA!
MIBLD: Garchomp loves a good chase!
Me: Oh SH- *gets ripped apart by Garchomp* AAHHH!!!! MOMMY!! HELP ME!!!!!
Garchomp: Mmf Scrunch Mmf.
MIBLD: Good boy!

I drop that killer Garchomp and MIBLD (Member Infected By Love Demon).

MIBLD and Garchomp fall off a cliff and die ;D, then I steal their wallets and go buy an iPod. But the iPod has only Hanna Montana songs so I try to take them off but they're glued on so I burst into flames and die. Then some dog comes and pees on my ashes. 3 hours later, a Bidoof eats my ashes :(.

I drop the Bidoof

Oh, hey little Overbite! I was wondering where you went. Let's go home. *Overbite looks hungrily at me* Oh, good lord! I've seen that look before!!! MOMMY HELP ME!!!!! *Overbite turns into MIBLD's Garchomp* RUN!!!!!!! *Garchomp tackles em and starts ripping me apart bit-by-bit again.* Why me?!?! WAAHHH!!! THE PAIN AND MISERY!!! *GROAN*

I drop MIBLD's Garchomp disguised as a Starly.

The Starly lands on my barbeque and dies, then I eat it(yummy, tastes like chicken)...................HEY I"M ALIVE! ;D YEAH I......didn't......... what the crap is THAT!!!!! *chased by 800-foot tall Shaymin that breathes fire* ??? HHHHHHOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYYY CCCCRRRRAAAAAPPPP!!!!!!!! *runs for 2 hours then falls off cliff and dies*

I drop the 800-foot, fire-breathing Shaymin

What in the world? This is like the rarest thing I've ever seen witnessed! Eh...what's it doing? Oh shit, it's gonna blow! Gah! Fire...coming..towards brain! *dead after 2 seconds*

I drop a chocolate Porygon.

Yum, chocolate Porygon! *eats it in 1 bite*Chew, chew, chew.............. Oh no! I forgot I'm lactose intolerant! Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! *dies of constipation*

I drop the state of Kansas

WHAT THE F- :o *gets crushed by Kansas* Tell my family.. I.. love.. them... UNGH! ::) *takes last breath and dies of pain*

I drop my PRP (Pokemon Role Play.

(How rude! DX!)

I burn the glass because CrystalCore dropped it and then I run into the pit saying, "Oh no! I touched the glass! Must burn self!!!" I then burn to death. (How do you like that?)

I drop CrystalCore.

*whistling* Hey CrystalCore, I was just going to get some lunch and I............... Hey wait, is that *sniffs* SMOKE?! Ah crap, not again!!!!!!!!!! *CrystalCore transforms into 800-foot tall fire-breathing Shaymin* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *steals Kansas back from gzh11121* En Garde! *right before I kill the Shaymin, MIBLD's Garchomp eats me*

I drop this website

Load you stupid thing load! Oh, I'm sorry. No wait please NO!!! Oh, you only want to fence with no armour and "toy" swords? Ok! En garde. Allez! *picks up wodden rapier* Ouch! I thought you said it was a toy. Oh ple- *bleeds from throat* Gahah rahga! *dies of blood loss*

I drop The Stupid Game.

Look, the stupid game! Oh no, it's leaking into my brain! Get it out, get it...................... *starts drooling* Duuuuuuuuuh, what this is? *picks up .44 Magnum* What this do? BANG!!!!!!!! *dies of blood loss*

I drop my melted brain.

Look, haggis! I don't know what it is so it must taste good! *vomits* Ahhhhh, that's horrible! *runs to fire pit* Gotta burn out the taste! *stops before jumping* Wait, I melted my brain 2 posts ago, so how am I still thinking? *Bill Clinton pushes me in* Oh no!
*dies*

I drop Bill Clinton

......HOLY-
*gets splattered by Bill Clinton's explosive diarrhea*

*His revolver slides out of his holster. So does a bullet.*

(You don't leave a guy much to work with. And I like the classics.)

I catch the revolver and pull the trigger. Then the bullet hits my archrival, the 800-foot fire-breathing Shaymin and wakes it up. Then we engage in an elaborate, 2-hour sword fight. Then, right before I kill it, I get hit by a meteor, which gets hit by a bigger meteor, which explodes and destroys Earth................ Then I wake up and get stabbed *whew* THAT was a mouthful!

I drop the knife that killed me.

He kils me for making too many ear jokes (Hungry? here's an EAR of corn. I know, that joke was CORNY)

I drop an elephant in a tutu with rabies

Me: LOL!!
EIATWR: Wht's so funny?
Me: You're in a tutu!
EIATWR: I have rabies... Don't mke me step on you.
Me: Wow rabies big deal.
EIATWR: Die.. *steps on me*
Me: Ga... Can't feel body... *head falls to one side*

I drop a sixpack of Coke.

Look a six-pack! Hmmmmmm............... *sprays Dick Cheney* Hahaha!!!! Wait, put the rifle down we can talk about........ BANG!!!!!!! *dead body rolls off cliff and is never seen again (but that was my CLONE, not me!)*

I drop the Neo from "The Matrix"

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Because I find younglings fun to hang out with, I help Rob find and catch a Mantyke. I even start to teach him the ways of the trainer so that he can fend for himself in the dangerous world. Unfortunately for me, we get found by the police and Rob's parents who think I kidnapped him. I then engage the cops in a Pokemon battle in self defense. One of the cops gets hurt in a stray attack leading them to believe me too dangerous to be left alive so they shoot me.

I drop a Net Ball

Look, a Net Ball! Go, whoever you are! *my archenemy, the 800-foot, fire-breathing Shaymin comes out* YOU!!!! *opens hole to distortion world to kill it but sucks himself inside instead is eaten by Giratina*

I drop the Distortion World

:o Is that a falling world?! Why me? *runs franctically around* Now I know what mice being chased by cats feel like! No!!!!!! *gets crushed*

I drop a smoothie.

Me: Aw, look what you did, gzh! You ruined a perfectly good smoothie.
Park Ranger: Miss, why are you littering?
Me: What? I didn't litter. That was dropped by him *points to dead body*
P.R. : Right... and pigs can fly. *doesn't notice pig flying overhead* You're coming with me.
Me: No!!! I'm too young to go to jail!
P.R. : That's it. For disobeying the law, you are hereby sentenced to death. *shoots me*

I drop a pig that can fly.

Me: LOL, flying pig!
FP: Gotta problem with me flying?
Me: Yeah, it's hilarious!
FP: Don't make me.......
Me: Make you what? Into flying bacon?
FP: That's it....... (uses his flying pig powers to teleport me back into Giratina's stomach)

I drop $1,000,000,000!

Psycho Monkey

With $1 billion I am able to pay my way through college without a problem. Once I have my Master's Degree I get my dream job because I offer to work for free. I also buy myself a modestly sized house, nothing fancy like most rich bastards but nicer than the one I currently live in. When I get married and have kids I still have plenty of money left to support them and put them through college. Eighty years down the road I die a happy man. Unfortunately, life never goes as planned and I die in 2012 with the rest of the world before I can even spend $1 million.

I drop your life's goals

YOU DROPPED THE INTER-GALACTIC SUPERBERRY PIE PACT!! That document decides the fate of the universe for all of us you know!!! *kills himself, unable to see a universe without the ultimate pies sold commercially*

I drop the superberry pie

Oh look! Looks yummy! ^.^ *swallows whole* Mmmm.... Oh, wait... I'm allergic to pie! :'( GRAGH!!!! *hits head with shovel until I die since I'm "allergic" to pie.*

I drop that bloddy shovel.

Since I landed a part as Tom Joad in the new 'Grapes of Wrath' movie, I get to smash someone's face with a shovel, but I go overboard and do the same to the rest of the actors. I am then executed for manslaughter.

I drop a copy of 'The Grapes of Wrath'

I suffocate in the Dust Bowl.

I drop my 'happy and cheerful, but in an unique way' Veonat.

With a butcher's knife.

Psycho Monkey

I don't think I have a Venonat yet. Might as well catch it while I'm here. Hey Venonat, what are you doing with that knife? And what's with that look in your eye. Ok fine, I won't try to catch you, just stay back. I said stay back! I have an Infernape and I know how to use him! OMG you just killed Axel! Get back! OW! Why'd you have to stab me there, I wanted kids! OW! Not my legs too! Now I can't run away! OW! Not the heart! I'm gonna bleed to death no...

I drop the madness that goes on in my mind

Fi burns it. However, in her jet of flame, she kills off a stalker about to murder me. Unfortunately, he drops his knife and it stabs my foot, causing me to fall into traffic, as I am on a bridge.

I drop a gerbil.

I bribe it with a nine-course canni-n00b meal, thinking it's Fi. But it isn't Fi: It's a rabid steam-kinetic gerbil called Eef, which does not like eating n00bs. It blinds me with smoke as it bites, infecting me with rabbies, which kills me.

I drop Eef: The rabid steam-kinetic gerbil

Fi kills it for trying to copy her. However, she forgets to burn a spitting cobra about to kill her, so she dies, which means I die.

I drop my swiss cheese, hot sauce, and mustard sandwich I was eating before I died.

The hot sauce gets in my eye and blinds me causing me to fall out of the tree I ate it in. Then I get a concussion and have to go to the hospital. But my insurance doesn't cover it so they throw me out the window. Unfortunatly, the hospital was on the top floor of the Empire State Building. Good news: I land on a matress truck. Bad news: It was a spiked matress truck.

I drop a spiked matress.

Here's something unoriginal in a field of originality that makes it original.

It squashes me. I die.

I drop...

Psycho Monkey.

Psycho Monkey

Fi Jr. is just as pyrokinetic as Fi Sr. and sets me on fire just for the sheer pleasure and amusement it brings her.

I drop the Princess of Darkness