• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
It's light... But why?! As a creature of darkness, I fade away into nothingness.

I drop Kingdom Hearts (not the game, the actual moon)

Psycho Monkey

Sanity? I thought I lost you! Come here, oh how I missed you! Wait, wait a minute! What have I done!? All the crimes I've committed, the collateral damage I've caused, the people I've slain! Why!? What was it all for!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *commits sappuku*

I drop your most precious treasure

Hmmmm...I wonder what the hell that is. *bases head in in an attmept to try and remember. I srsly don't know*

I drop....A SHRUBBERY!!! *dramatic music for all you Monty Python fans*

I attempt to take the shrubbery as my own, but before I can, a bunch of weird knights jump out of nowhere and start shouting "Ni!"

I commit suicide from the ensuing insanity.

I also drop the word "Ni!"

I randomly start shouting 'Ni' and that is apparently a Pokemon call, because all the Pokemon in the vacinity come running straight at me, and I am crushed.

I drop GPX Plus

Huh? What's this? A website? Eh.. *throws into lake I'm standing in* AHHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!! *gets electrocuted*

I drop Psycho Monkey's head.

Omg a head!.....Wait a moment, this looks like Psycho's head...Wait NO!!! I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! *gets butchered by the evil space monkeys*

I drop a lighter.

I light Gzh with it just for fun while he's covered in gasoline, he runs around on fire for a while and everyone watches and enjoys it. But laughter turns to tears (I hope they do) when he runs into me and burns me under him

I drop Gzh on fire

Psycho Monkey

*side steps* Oh how I've waited to do this! I take a piss on gzh because I hear that piss is quite flamable. Too flamable it seems as the fire runs up the trail and lights me on fire starting with my naughty bits.

I drop a bottle of water

Awww yes!!! *pours water on self* Now.. for you to die!!!!!!!!!! *charges at Psycho Monkey but gets killed by the evil space monkeys*

I drop myself.

Psycho Monkey

I kill you, plain and simple. However the object of the game is to die yourself, not just kill morons, so I go to do something I've always wanted to do; free fall off a skyscraper :D. Unfortunately, I didn't think that through far enough and I die upon striking the ground.

I drop dangerous toys

Yay! Lets play with the dangerous toys! *plays with dangerous toys which turns out to be body parts of Psycho* Hang on... This is Psycho! OH S- *shares Chibi's fate*

I drop the arrow game

The dust is a rare ailen dust that contains a virus that sucks the life out of humans. And I breathed it in, and thus started an alien invasion as microscopic aliens begin taking over the world

I drop Stewie Griffin

Me: ....
Stewie: ....
Me: You landed on my head....
Stewie: Point?
Me: I'm gonna' have ta' kill you now.
Stewie: Not if I do first! *hits my head with shovel then stuffs body in a body bag and throws me into a lake*

I drop that lake.

Psycho Monkey

Chibi lands on her head and I feel her wrath for not catching her. All that remains of me is ashes.

I drop a bag of skittles

Oh, look Skittles! Hmmm.. they don't look like Skittles... Oh, well! *swallows all of them at once* Aww dang it! Forgot I'm allergic to- *body gets maimed*

I drop a maimed bottle.

*looks at bottle carefully, inspecting for bombs or poison* Hmmm... there doesn't seem to be any... OK! *picks it up and is sucked into a black hole*

I drop a star (somehow)

Psycho Monkey

It just so happeds that the star you dropped was about to go supernova. The star explodes desroying our star, aka the sun, and incinerated all the inner planets, Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars.

I drop gamma radiation

I obtain the ability to fly. WHEEEE!!!!! Wait a minute, I don't know how to fly.... *flies into a volcano*

I drop the volcano

I fall into the lava, but it doesn't burn me, it in fact feels nice. I decide to go for a little swim, but the shark hiding in the fake lava comes up and eats me.

I drop a lava demon

Me: ....
Toothbrush: BRUSH WITH ME!!!
Me: Why should I?
Toothbrush: Because I'll give you a lollipop if you do.
Me: I HATE lollies!!!
Toothbrush: Wait, no, please no don't kill me!
Me: Oh, no I have something better planned! *pours toothpaste on the toothbrush and starts brushing teeth*
Toothbrush: T-h a n k y o u!
Me: Gmph! I'f funished foo efough fow forrect?
Toothbrush: I think the exact opposite happened.
Me: No... No.. NO!!!!! MY TEETH ARE GONE!!!! * keeps pulling random body parts until I pull out my heart*

I drop my still beating heart.

Psycho Monkey

Your heart becomes tainted with darkness transforming it into a Heartless. Because you formed an insignificant little Shadow, I easily dispose of it. However, its death alerted other Heartless in the area to a threat so I get ambushed by all kinds of different Heartless. After an exhausting battle, I finally defeat all the Heartless only to now face the boss which just so happens to be Ansem's Guardian. Unable to inflict any damage on it, I am killed.

I drop my Nobody Mekxyon (pronounced like Zexion with an M :p)

Your Nobody Mekxyon convinces me that my heart is powerful enough to create a Nobody as well as a Heartless when it is consumed by darkness. I listen to him and create an Invisible Heartless, as well as my Nobody, Tenvexs. However, my original self is gone, and Nobodies technically don't exist, meaning that I have effectively died.

But at least I get to use the power of darkness without fear of attack from the Heartless! =D

I drop the powers of darkness.

Psycho Monkey

At last! The powers of darkness! I create a Corridor of Darkness and walk through only to find myself hovering over the pit of doom. Gravity pulls me into the pit before I can create another corridor.

I drop the letter X

Sweet! A penny! :D Wait, it's on tails, so doesn't that mean bad luck for- *crushed by a meteor.

I drop the meteor.

Well... Look at that.... Hmm... *starts hitting it with a pickaxe* Nope nada. *walks away* Gum vack voo vittle tuman! *looks around* Oh, hi little alien! *pets happily* Wait... it looks mad. I don't think I should've doen that... No wiat.. NO!!!!!!! *gets sucked into a black hole*

I drop... candy.

I start making an analis of the candy, testing it. I prove that it is NOT poisoned, so thereby I eat it. Unfortunetly for me, I didn't watch where I was testing the candy. Turns out I tested it in a lab that Mythbusters were going to blow up. I don't make it out in time.

I drop Mythbusters (epic!)

Do you think they'd do that to M-5? Anyway,

Yay! I'm going to get them to blow up my mom's car! * blows up car* Mom kills me for blowing up her car.

You forgot to drop, so I'll make one up for the Mythbusters.

Me: Hi Adam! Hi Jamie!
Adam & Jamie: Hello, would you like to get blown up?
Me: Sure would!
Adam & Jamie: Ok. Here goes nothing! *Drops nuclear bomb on me*
Me: YAY!!!!! *KABOOOOMMMM!!!!*

I drop my pitiful remains.

Ewww...body parts! But...I'll keep the brain. *puts it in pocket*
Two hours later
Cop:Did you take a brain lying on the street?
Me: What!?! No...It....disapeared...in...the lake! *brain pops out of my pocket*
Cop Ah-hah! come with me kid!
*shoots head with an emergency gun*
Cop: Crap...got away!

I drop the emergency gun.

Huh, what's this? Oh, its a gun labeled "Emergencies ONLY" Hmm.. is that some sort of futuristic lazer? AWESOME!!! (xD)

Pawn Shop Clerk (PSC): Hey, I'll give you something for that.
Me: Hmm... its futuristic so what'll you give me?
PSC: Come closer... *smiles evilly*
Me: Ok.... *walks up* Here you go..
PSC: *shoots me* That'll teach you to steal my gun!
Me: I HATE YOU!!!!
PSC: DIE DIE DIE!!!! *shoots multiple times*

I drop a Gible.

Awww. What's a gible doing here with this dead body? You must be hungry; well I have a sandwich for you! *Gible eats sandwich* Glad you like...you give me that look, why? What's with the hungry look and raise of teeth? AAAAHHH! *Gible eats me with 5 chews*

I drop a 3OH!3 CD.

I try to do that little routine of breathing on the CD then wiping it to clean it and end up cutting my tongue. I panic and run around flailing until I finally fall unconscious/die of blood loss.

I drop HeartGold and SoulSilver.

*fangirl scream*

MINE MINE MINE!!!

*runs forwards to get both DS games, but fails to notice that they are hovering over the edge of a cliff*

I drop a member infected by the love demon, but who is yet to see someone