• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

The contents in your pocket were too disturbing and their images were burned into my mind forever. And so I go and get myself brainwashed and end up blindly joining the army, where I accidently shoot myself with my own gun by improperly holding it.

EDIT; Actually, I drop a Furby.

OH CRAP!!!!! *crushed by the giant airship*

Drops my IOUs from Arrow Game which says, the person who picks this up must pay my IOUs! THANKS A LOT, BUDDY! (my IOUs are made of hard stone).

I spend all my money paying off the IOUsbut then my credit card gets maxed and they hunt me down and push me off a cliff onto a whale that eats me!

I drop a whale rib.

I eat the whale rib but then realize that the whale rib is infested with weird diseases unknown to man.

I drop my right arm.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Fresh protein! *devours arm* Ow my stomach. I think next time I'll cook the meat. *throws up* Oh the pain, I wish I was dead! To grant my own wish I dig up my old Death Note and write down my name. 40 seconds later I am freed from my pain.

I drop a stomach virus

I catch a stomach virus but it does nothing to me so I burn myself to death and let the cannibals eat me.

I drop a 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ton Snorlax.

Psycho Monkey

That Snorlax is heavier than the planet so by dropping it you destroy the Earth killing everyone.

I drop space dust

Space dust? I wonder.... *cough* *cough* Yep, I'm allergic....and I wasn't 'sposed ta eat it......

I drop my grammar book. (I hate it!)

I read it and become very smart. My brain is now bigger then my body and it's so heavy I cut it out which kills me.
I drop a pencil.

I catch the trident and play with it but then trip over a banana peel and the trident falls stabbing into my back and i bleed to death.

I drop my dead body.

I happen to be standing on a see-saw when the body falls.

I'm NOT going to catch that!!

*body lands on other end of see-saw, sending me flying into the air, then landing in a spike pit

I drop a Ditto

I watch the ditto fall onto the ground next to me and it makes a sickening squish. I projectile vomit on it and it gets mad. It turns into a tank and shoots me. I blow up.

I drop my various body parts and blood.

Seeing the falling blood and gore, my childhood hemophobia reawakens and I hide myself in a closet. Unfortunately, the body parts fall down and breaks the ceiling of the closet, squishing me with thick concrete and unimaginable various items. Scared of the blood and gore and suffocated by the pressure, I get knocked out.

I drop Sem.

Sem falls on me and angered by my spontaneous appearance, he kicks me. Reeeally far. And I go past Earth's gravitational system and die in the cold confines of space.

I drop a Jenovah's Witness :3

The one Jehovah's Witness brings so many of his friends to my door to try and recruit me that I guillotine myself.

I drop my head.

(Huh? I'm sure I dropped something...)

Hey what's that thing falling out of the sky? *takes a closer look* Hey it's someone's head. Meh. *kicks head into the horizon* Noww... lets head back to 'char- *falls off same cliff*

I drop that same cliff

Psycho Monkey

Is that a falling mountain? :o No! I can't stop that! *desperately holds out arms but gets crushed anyway*

I drop N64 controlers

Ooooo pretty!!! Let's plug 'em in! I play with 'em trying to pass the test that admits me to live but the controllers break and I have to get executed.

I drop my worthless pet ant.

Look at my luck! mmmm mint flavor :D I try to chew it but it rips of by jaw and my head is guillotined.

I drop my jaw with the gum still attached.

O.O AH!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the Grudge all over again!!! *My childhood fear is awakened once again and I kill myself in fear*

I drop my dead body.

I'm merrily walking down the street as I trip over a dead body and fall into a trash compactor. *crrrrrrrrrrrunch*

I drop a toothbrush.

I end up with an eternal job at an orphanage scrubbing floors where babies pooed on with the toothbrush every day. I eventually relieve my fate through licking the floors I have to clean.

I drop a toothbrush covered in feces

...I don't even want to reply, so I'll just go ahead and say the fumes from the feces knocked me out. Forever.

I drop a rat with anemia.

Because of my super fragile skin, the envelop cuts an important vein of mines and I die of blood loss.

I drop my blood.

The swine flu does not affect me as I'm Asian and therefore have bird flu xD
I die anyhow.

I drop the bird flu.

Pretty!!!!!! *grabs laptop and quickly goes to the pokemon RPG.* What? No internet connection? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! *Smashes head multiple times with laptop*

I drop my cell phone.

Ah sweet, free cell! :D
...No minutes? Ah crap. *stuffs cell in mouth and suffocates in doing so*

I drop a great ball.

Cool, a Great Ball! I wonder who's in it? *Gabite comes out* AAAHHH!!! Get it of my friggin neck *Gabite accidentaly cuts my head off. NO!

I drop a laptop.

Yay it's a coin! I wonder if it's lucky? Most importantly it's worth A DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm RICH (lol..) *skips off to the store like a happy little 5 year old kid* *gets hit by a Meteorite*

I drop that meteorite.