• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

A mouse is on the floor. I pick it up and it is a nidoran(m). I show heatran my findings. I show mew my findings. Then I put it in my poke ball. Later, I want to send my pokemon out. I throw the poke balls up in the air and nidoran(m) comes out in the air. It then eats skarmory's poke ball. Then, skarmory gets out of it's poke ball and bits of nidoran(m) splat everywhere. Later, heatran and mew ask where nidoran(m) is and I tell them. Heatran says "I'm gonna destroy skarmory's poke ball!" He blasts the pokeball. Unfortunately, it was in my pocket. I got blasted too.

drops one of skarmory's wings.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I use the feathers to construct numerous swords for my own purposes. I then test each blade individually by having sword fights with my brother. One of the swords I use is faulty and breaks when my sibling blocks my attack. The blade flies up into the air then lands point down in my head.

I drop a sword made from Skarmory feathers

I see a sword and get it then I see a charmander who's ready to burn my head, I attack it with the sword, but it's from feathers so it brokes and charmander burns me...

I drop a broken sword made from Skarmory feathers

I fix the Sword, and hold it up in the air. I find it silly, so throw it away and dance the cha cha. I fall over, and get impaled by the last points of the broken sword.

I drop...The 5th Elemnent. ON DVD :D

I see a disk on the floor... ITS A 5TH ELEMENT DVD WOHOOOOO... And from happiness i evolve into ashes ;D

I drop a Bulbasor!

I see a Bulbasaur, walk over to it, pick it up, and it vine whipes me, then razor blade to cut off my dead.

I drop a Veloceraptor Claw.b

I drop a Veloceraptor Claw.b
I find a veloceraptor claw on the ground.On the way to a palaeontologist, I don't where im going, fall down the escalator of a metro station, and eventually die from head/skull injuries and landing on aforementioned claw.

I drop.....a piece of toast

Picks up a random peice of tast....Sniffs the tost, consumes said toast. Realizes its been poisend, and have "hallujinations" and pycodelic crap, and go to a doctor right before haveing a heart attack from the panic. Apon examination, i was never poisend, and it was all a mind game, just to show the power of the mind.

Drops a roll of rice paper from aformentioned doctors office.

I bend down to pick up the rice, but a mad doctor was appparently trying to burn the rice to see if it had anti-heat qualities. It definatly lasted longer than I did...

What? That was completely pointless? Well I wasn't going to be trapped in a time paradox for not knowing what aformenation means

I drop a lot of C4

I take the C4, toss it in a fire, because i know it burns like wood ( LOOK IT UP IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME!!!!) buti put an electronic trigger in one, and take it to a test feild. I detonate it, but it sets off a nuclear device witch whipes me out, along with 42,872 others.

I drop a lot of nuclear fallout.

Psycho Monkey

I beat the crap out of Naruto for sucking so bad that his show got cancelled before Shippuden could air. I end up pushing him to his limit and he goes kyubi on me. I don't survive the demon fox attack.

I drop numerous sharp objects

Psycho Monkey

I try to eat the gum but Fi jumps in my mouth after it. When I bite down Fi combusts releasing all of his fire energy exploding my head.

I drop my teeth

I pick up the teeth and give them to the tooth clefairy. I become rich and buy a mansion. I put in rooms for heatran and mew. Heatran's room is right above mine and he is so heavy that he falls through the floorboard! Unfortunately he squishes me to mush :(

drop's heatran's bed

I try to sleep in it, but since a Heatran would burn/squish a bed in two seconds flat, I instead fall through and crack my head on the floor

I drop my new 100% organic spiked fan (I spent half an hour sticking rose thorns into a palm tree fan and made this weapon)

I use it in my new plan for mass destruction but it was my only weapon and I aaccidently burn it with my fire powers. Needless to say while I'm standing there weaponless 200 cops all shoot me simuntaneously.

I drop 200 cops.

I am arrested for being a buffoon and all 200 cops try to cuff me. But the sheer number of cuffs forces some of them to stick them onto my neck and their hands, the all then try to go to their own cars on opposite sides of the street, and I am decapicated.

I drop a Somali pirate

Psycho Monkey

The pirate tries to comondeer the ship I'm on. I ask if I can join his crew and become a pirate but he refuses. I then kill him only to get ambushed by the rest of his crew and forced to walk the plank. I gladly jump in the water because I'm a decent swimmer and I'm confident in my abilities. Unfortunately, a Great White is still a better swimmer and I loose a leg. The blood attracts more sharks and I am eaten alive.

I drop chum (shark bait for those of you who don't know)

In my cover of Ace Ventura, I stand on a plank with a bucket full of chum, trying to attract a famous dolphin to the surface. Unfortunately, the same shark that ate Monkey's leg bursts from the murky water and chomps on the plank and sends me into the water. The shark then eats me. My last words were:

"That's not Snowflake!"

I drop Jet (reason I'm holding him in the first place: don't ask me)

I see Jet and think that Jet is a combusken, not a chicken. I don't know what shiny combusken looks like, so I attempt to catch him. "Mew, help me catch this shiny combusken!" I shout. Jet is confused.He doesn't see a shiny combusken anywhere. I became impatient and used my master ball on Jet. It just bounced of him. Then Jet bans me from pokecharms and I die, in sadness of not having pokecharms.

drops a pokedex showing combusken on the screen.

I look up with mouth wide open and the pokedex falls into my throat as I then suffocate to death.

I drop a lvl 100 magikarp.

The magikarp could only make it to 100 because it is a giant zombie magikarp that knows body slam

I drop a forum filled with custard (just like the 3 word game in it's early era)

Seeing the incoming forum, I attempt to escape, but could not reach the conveniantly marked exit sign in time. The custard then, well, nearly suffocates me, and then due to the sudden increased pressure on my body in the area, I get crushed. Like when you flatten a can.

I drop my ever friendly self.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
the bottle lands on my head giving me brain damage and out of stupidity drown myself in the spilled water

i drop dawns pachirisu :)

I don't know it's dawn's, so I try to catch it. I accidentally kill it. I carry it over to mew. I ask it to use heal bell, but it heard me wrong and instead used metronome. It then used hyper beam on pachirisu and accidentally on me too.

drops dawn's pachirisu's tail.

The Pachirisu's tail drops on my head and I scream, "OOOUCH!" And startles an Abomasnow who sets off an avalanche.

I drop an Abomasnow

I think it's the abominable snowman and follow it with a camera in high hopes of getting a photo of the legendary being. But the Abomasnow has laid a trap for me...

AAAVAAALAANNCE!!!

*Is killed in the destructive ice move*

I drop a lovechu (I miss that RP)

....I don't know what a lovechu is, so, it hits my head and knocks me off a cliff.

I drop an Espeon that hasn't slept a wink for 5 weeks. O.O

It gets mad when I annoy it, Psychics me to insanity, and I jump off a cliff thinking I can fly.

I drop the Love Demon.

....I don't know what a lovechu is, so, it hits my head and knocks me off a cliff.
I'll show you how it's done! Since the love demon and lovechu are names for the same evil creature of hearts

The love demon sneaks up behind me and zaps me with a love bolt, thus afflicting me with the curse of the love demon. I happen to be looking at Stel, and thus fall madly in love with the mod. In my attempts to give him a hug, he slices me to ribbons with his armblades without giving question to why I did that

I drop a n00b afflicted with the curse of the love demon

Seeing the n00b coming to hug me out of love, I recieve the hug, but I didn't know it was a loving hug. Realizing it after a few seconds, I poke the n00b. And she falls over. Due to this obvious act of violence, I commit a Romeo, and suicide myself through poisoning. And then she stabs herself.

EDIT: Fine, since apparently clones can't kill anything, I drop a zombie.

(You destroyed my clone army!? D:)

I get ripped to shreds by the- Wait! A zombie!? That's the lamest horror game in universal possibility!! *shoots himself*

I drop a lame horror game

I din't know that it's lame, so put the game in my PS2 and start playing. Of course, I figure out in the first second of playing that the game is lame, but the game is cursed, and I am forever doomed to play the lame horror game. I eventually die of thirst, starvation, energy loss, and from staring at a screen for a week.

I drop a PS2 controller

I wield it as a hammer, and is executed for assaulting my teacher

I drop a Giant army of 7 million Zombies (now that's a good horror game)

Psycho Monkey

*catches Aura*

Silly girl, you forgot to drop something. *Throws Aura over another near by cliff* Well that takes care of that. Hey, who tied a rope around my waist? Oh crap. 0_0 *Gets pulled over the side of the cliff with Aura*

I drop the contense of my pocket