• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

It drops on my head, giving me a concussion, and putting me in a coma. However, the feeding tube I am given gets contaminated, so I die.

I drop a giant Fi.

I kill Fi and am then torn apart when I trip and fall in a pond of zombie Magikarp soon afterwards.

I drop a tire

I look up with my mouth open, and drown on that drop.

YOU KILLED FI?!! I drop a trillion pyrokinetic gerbils as punishment!

I kill all of those gerbils as well and feed them to my pyrokinetic foxes for Thanksgiving. *repeat Psycho's post*

I drop a turkey feather.

The toast it pops out and chokes me.

I drop a billion trillion giant (each size of Empire State Building) pyrokinetic gerbils.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
With so many giant pyrokinetic hamsters running around I flee the planet with my evil space monkeys. Unfortuately I forgot a helmet and oxygen in my haste and implode in the vacuum of space.

I drop a moon rock

The moon rock crashes into the earth at such a high velocity that it burns up because the friction was to intense and all that makes it to the earth was a piece of dust that was extremely hot and traveling at 247 kilometers per hour slicing my arm in two and i die because of internal bleeding because the hospital couldnt figure out how my arm was sliced and singed all the way through.

~i drop the stupid doctors that let me die~

I kick him into the horizon. Since I have no witty way of making myself die after that, I shoot myself.

I drop a piece of tape.

The piece of tape somehow summons a army of tape! I try to defend myself with a stick, but I die from their tapeness.

I drop a stick of wood

Starly hits me with Steel Wing and there's feathers everywhere. One of them goes right in to my nouse tickling me to death.

I drop a box of chocolate chip cookies

its set in army time and drives me crazy... 17o'clock UuAaGGHH and i jump off a cliff because of insanity.

~i drop gummibear pokemon~

I snuggle the Scizor plushy for a reason I don't quite understand. Chainsawking sneaks up behind me and slits my throat so he can steal the Scizor plushy.

You, know, I felt really honored when you said that! ;D Thnx! (Btw If this was happening in real life I would seriously have killed you and taken the plushy :p)

As you dropped the gummi the definition of "some" was changed to "five million tons". I get crushed under the gummi.

I drop my head.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I use your head as a bowling ball as revenge for killing me earlier. As I'm about to roll your head, all your muscles somehow contract and you bite off my thumb. I'm able to wrap it up before I bleed to death, but I die of infection because you had rabies.

I drop a my lost thumb

I feed it to my pet pyrokinetic fox and I jump into a pond of zombie Magikarp because I have no idea how else I should kill myself.

I drop a pyrokinetic fox.

I give the shoe to my sister and she dies from it (somehow). Then seeing no way for myself to die, I lie on the road. SPLAT!!!

I drop some bloodyed clothes.

I punt it into the horizon. For doing this, the mother Snorlax comes and eats me.

I drop a flower pot. (classic!)

The pitfall trap explodes near me, and everyone thinks I killed it. They worship me as a Goddess. For a while, I'm happy, then I get bored and ask them to stop. They refuse, and say that a Goddess that doesn't want to be worshiped isn't a Goddess at all, so they kill me.

I drop a large gold statue of myself (made by the random people)

I am trapped in the game, and is now trying to escape not just the ghosts, but the pacman because 'somebody' believed that they would get 10000 points for eating me. I fail to the ghosts

I drop an aura sphere

I am crushed, but survive. As a crane removes the truck, the bottom comes loose and the ice-cream falls out and buries me. I die of frostbite

I drop an ice-cream

I slip on the ice cream, sending me sliding down the hallway of a random college dorm that I magically appeared into after slipping, and am ambushed by drunk college students. They force 2 million kegs into me, and I die after drunk-walking off the second floor stairs into a dry marble fountain.

I drop a water glass.

OH NO!!! NOT THE SANITY!!! ANYTHING BUT THE SANITY!! NO! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! *the sanity touches me and my brain fizzles and melts*

I drop an ice cream cone.

XDD

Somehow the Ice Cream cone enlarges upon touching my head, so it covers my eyes. I walk off a cliff while trying to take it off.

I drop a Stylus. >> (too easy. D= )