• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

The box is filled with anvils, thus crushing me. (So Looney Tunes! ;))

I drop nothing. (Lol, can't wait to see how someone dies!)

Hey! I didn't die! Wh00t! Nothing killed me! Take that you-*a Russian Death Ray beam comes and shoots me for not obeying the rules*

I drop...a pen.

I am very dumb, so I do not know the pen is mightier than the sword, so the pen turns into a sword and kills me.

I drop a speck of dust.

I get inside Spaceball 1 and they go into ludicrous(sp?) speed and I turn plaid and smash against a wall, breaking every bone and organ in my body.

I drop Kon...again. Hopefully someone has a better comment.

...I have no idea who Kon is...

Seeing that his image is not known to me I cannot think of any way to kill myself. I get upset over the fact that I am not following the game procedures and jump off a cliff...

I continue to fall and land on the next person who posts. (In other words, I drop myself.)

...I have no idea who Kon is...

>:( Then why the hell did you ignore my last post!? >:( >:(

I pull out a rocket laucher and shoot your dead body because I'm so mad and I don't look where I'm going and walk into a sleeping Onix.

I drop a bomb.

P

Pokepok

the smoochum turns very nasty and uses blizzard on me and freezes me to death.

i drop a leichi berry!!!

Rayquaza then Hyper-Beam's my ass into the O-zone, which he gobbles me up as a late night snack.

I drop Ozzy Osborne.

Its just a baby and i cuddle it till i find out I'm allergic and die from a severe allergy attack

i drop the scroll for shadow clone jutsu (naruto)

now added to rules:
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS DON'T RESPOND W/O LOOKING IT UP
if nobody responds in 1 day the next person can kill themselves however they want

what in the didnt you read the NEW RULE....

GETS OWNED BY FISHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drops linkin park (The band)

I die from screaming because of the awesomeness of it. (I love Linkin Park!)

I drop...THE BEATLES! (screams and dies again because of the awesomeness! Double suicide! Ooh...)

i diss him and paint his armor pink so he snipes me from the other side of the map

i drop a smashball (SSBB)

i use a final smash and get instant fatality, then realize i did something wrong, so i sit down and i die

i drop a star (the kind you see in space)

I walk out from the doctors office after he tells me that I am lactose intolerant. The milk goes down my throat and my face swells up and explodes.

I drop a PSP

i don't know how to use it because I'm a Nintendo freak and it somehow ends up stuck in my windpipe *ouch*
and i choke to death

~I drop a pudding cup~

The egg drops on a sidewalk, breaks, and a shard of the shell hits my jugular as I'm walking on the sidewalk.

I drop an organic notebook.

I get pissed cause everyone is going green (Damn you Bill Nye!!!) and try tearing the note book up, but all the tree huggers in China kill me. (I honestly have nothing against going green, it's just that my grampa won't stop watching that Planet Green channel.)

I drop Baby Poof (From Fairly OddParents.)

I go crazy trying to figure out how a rat drops bat poop, since it's biologically impossible, and I run into traffic and get hit by a bus driven by Secad.

I drop Mariah Carey whos singing Touch My Body.