• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

(OMG! That is so funny!)

I run away, screaming, at the oddness of it all, then get struck by a clown (who is M_S) on a unicycle. I die.

I drop Michael J. Fox.

Contracts Parkinson's disease from him. I run around like a wild maniac after finding out the test results. I scream until my voice box hurts, and then choke on a bite of a corn dog. I can't communicate that I'm choking because of the damaged voice box, and die of suffocation.

I place a copy of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses in the hands of next contestant gently.

I admire the box of Yu-Gi-Oh cards (which I love), but I can't stand light touches so I die from shock.

I drop a dragon.

I ride the dragon over various mountains, and eventually fall down onto one. I survive and am adopted by travelling healer monks. They heal me, but I'm converted to their religion. The U.S.A. is not geared for my religion, and through a chain of events, a small orphanage blows up because of me.

I then commit suicide by choking on the dragon.

I drop a load.

The load lands in front of me as I'm hiking in the mountains. Smelling said load, I run off a nearby cliff, and my pant's fall off. I plummet to my death.

I drop my pants.

(Awww. That's really cute ^^)

I try breakdancing to the tune and don't look where I going and continue dancing. Then I suddenly and stop and look down to realize there is no ground below me and a cliff is about twenty feet away. I fall to my death. (Damn cartoons! Why is it that you never fall until you look down?! XD)

I drop a spork

OMG! It's Bleach manga! I run around screaming my head of and trip on a rock, causing me to roll down a hill, off a cliff, fall onto a boat, break through the ceiling, and land on a table and fall through the floor, and hit the engine. Family Guy Peter vs Chicken style.

I drop a cannon.

I shoot the cannon into Kirby's mouth, and he spits it into the cannon, and this repeats untill I die of Boredom.

I drop Oxygen.

Below I'm talking to wizard about the laws of physics and how his magic doesn't work technically and he gets pissed off and turns me into a fish and poofs away. I die from breathing in the oxygen.

I drop a fish

I touch the fish, but it turns out I'm alergic to fish, and I break out in assive hives. When I amble into town, all of the police believe that I'm some kind of monster, and they kill me until I'm dead.

I drop Keroro Gunso/Sgt. Frog.

Then i get him to cook my food and do my laundry but he snuck poison in my waffles causing my insides to burst every where on a public bus

I drop a pop tart

The pop-tart rebels against the adverts about him and he attacks everyone he sees. Unfortunatly for me, I released him from his packet and becomes his first target.

I drop a waffle

T

Turtwigz001

The waffle went bad and I ate it, got fatal food poisoning, puked out my intestines, and dies.

*Drops the pokemon manga The Final Battle IV*

As I place the CD in to my SONY brand CD player it suddenly ejects, firing the disc through my neck, decapitating me. To death.

I drop three magic beans.

(MAJOR BUMP)
everybody from it kills me and i die instantly... the next day

i drop a chocolate chip cookie

I look up to see the puppet falling. I start screaming in fear, still looking up, and the puppet falls right in my mouth, so I choke.

I drop a suicide bunny.

The kamekaze bunny lands on a cliff right above me, but the explosion causes the cliff to collapse over me.

I drop a pillow.

I see it coming and smack it away it the titanium flyswatter. I watch it fly off into the horizon, which promptly explodes. Bringing the death of the world with multiple nuclear explosions.

I drop the charred world.

And I throw the Iced World at it, and it makes a huge collision in the air which causes the Universe to blow up.

I drop the key.

I grab the key, and a door just happens to be right next to me. I unlock the door with the key that just happens to fit in to it. I open the door and have just enough time to say "Oh shit." before the blast of the universe blowing up hits me.

I drop a napkin.

I shoot him and kill him. Then I'm visciously torn to shreds by vengeful Wereperegines.

I drop a sadistic Banette

P

Pokepok

I am scared to death after seeing it.

I drop a beautiful rose without thorns.