• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SUICIDE GAME

i thinks its a real banana and try to catch it but it bounces then bounces and then explodes in my vicinity -60...
wait its my turn air strike.... forgot wind direction and -40 *dies* (happened to me many times in worms)

drops a build a bear

The mutant turtles mutate me with their serum, and then I die of an allergy to it.

I drop a pair of huge hiking boots. (size 14 1/2)

i wear them hiking thinking Im a bigshot and trip over my own feet because they are too big and impale myself on a tree branch

drops a half empty bottle of dr.pepper

Shuppet narrowly misses me, so I laugh because it did a faceplant...then Shuppet gets mad and takes over my body, then stabs me with sporks until death occurs

I drop a spork

The face is so ugly that I die.

I drop my friend's angry kitty. (I feel real sorry for whoever gets this one.)

A kitty drops down beside m-

Awww!! What a cute little kitten! Just look at- *Kitten jumps onto my face and claws my eyes out.
Unable to see, I fall off a bridge into a busy highway.*

I drop a website.

Hey cool! It the Pokecharms website! I start reading when Likachu suddenly jumps out of the computer and kills me with the Master Sword.

I drop DK.

(Spelled with two R's)

The squirrel lands on my head and tears my face off for stealing his nuts.

I drop a pot of coffee.

Me and Sephroth become friends but 1 day he axedentilly (is that spelled right?) bumps into a bear & got clawed to death so I try to kill the bear but got clawed to death as well.

*drops a level 1 million Arceus inside a Master Ball (sorry whoever gets this)*

The Arceus is holding a Draco Plate and uses Judgement and it totally kills me.

I drop Elvis.

Elvis says to me, "Hey pretty mama! Wanna go out for a date?" I say, "I'm a guy you retard!" and punch him in the gut, but he is wearing an iron vest and my hand cracks slowly into pieces. While trying to sew it back on, the doctor sneezes and the needle goes through the pressure point between my eyes and I slowly die!

I drop a little plastic cup of water. Too little water to choke on, and the cup is too small to sufficate you. Also, the cup is made of rice paper, so it is edible! (Let's see someone kill themselves with this!)

Johnny Bravo starts to hit on my sister, and then his mama calls him home, so then my sister says, "Ugh! Your friends are like totally weird. I need to go home and get a new manacure kit." She runs home, but trips me and I fall so hard that I break every bone and die!

I drop 1 single grain of rice!(Muhhahahahahahahahahahahaha! RICE SHALT BEETH THE END OF YE!)

I don't read Bleach, but I take what ever weapon he has and kill myself.

I drop a strand of hair. It is edible. It is too short to choke yourself with. You will live if you swallow it wrong. It has some unremovable oil on it that makes it so that if you put poison on it, it won't stay on.

i bend over to pick it up and someone trips over me and falls off a cliff and dies...

"hey i didn't die yeah wo...(proceeds to get hit by suicide trucker driving at 112mph off said cliff)"

drops my awesomeness (it will not kill because it is/isn't too awesome it cannot crush anyone choke anyone because it is not a solid, liquid, or gas and cannot do anything matter can do it just is bestowed on the next person)

I don't read Bleach, but I take what ever weapon he has and kill myself.

Kon doesn't have a weapon...He's a frickin' possesed lion/teddy bear!!

(anyways...)

I start laughing because you think you awesome and I'm laughing so hard I die from lack of air.

I drop and atom that cannot be seen and cannot explode.

...I start laughing because you think you awesome and I'm laughing so hard I die from lack of air.

I drop and atom that cannot be seen and cannot explode.
lol nice i take the atom and throw it at the ground hitting another atom resulting in it splitting causing a nuclear explosion
i drop a stick of deoderant

I open it, but I'm allergic to the fumes, which burns my eyes. I walk in the middle of the road crying for help, and get hit by an icecream truck.

*drops myself*

The book lands on my arm and-AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OVER 100 PAPER CUTS!!!!!! *I run around screaming and die from lack of blood*

I drop a cardboard box.