• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
White Fox turns into a fox again and distracts you by asking for food. You kindly give her some chips as Jame sneakily takes the briefcase from you. You are now just sitting and watching White Fox do little dances.

I turn and backhand james and tell him to ask politely then hand him the briefcase as he walks off I switch the briefcases with a fake from his very hand without him noticing... I then give white fox extra chips and a tip... me, the cat, and Rono continued watching tv.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I nor any of my friends wanted to go in the water to get the briefcase. My brother and I don't know how to swim White Fox and Lucky hate water, and Melody and Espeon are lazy...
Then a gijinka Popplio dived right into the water and grabbed the briefcase. She brought it back up to us and we thanked her. We let her tag along with our little mission.

The Dewpider was dragged along as well, and it attached a string to the briefcase and yanked it out of your grasp. It really wants this as it’s house. It slowly drags it back towards the water.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"Get back here you bubble head!" I said as I grabbed the briefcase and swung it around and around until you let go and flew all the way into the ocean. We called up Nathan again and we all got in his van and drove to my tree house in the woods to hide.

It took a very, very long time, but the Dewpider found the van tracks and followed them to the treehouse. It climbed inside, found the briefcase and webbed itself to it. It isn’t trying to steal it, but it isn’t leaving either.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Lucky was the only one who noticed this. The small orange cat slowly walked closer to the Dewpider. He examined it. Then....POUNCED!!! It started to attack you! I realized it was here so I used my magic to teleport you to the middle of town.

The Dewpider began to cry. It has no idea where it, or its new home, are. It begins wandering around sadly and then faints of dehydration. Here I was, hoping you would make friends with and, and now there it is on the hot concrete.

A Honedge came in using Shadow Sneak and stole the briefcase.

I backhand chibi then I backhand the tv also since honedge has the briefcase that means you couldn't have gotten the briefcase from me as renz has it... so i go to the honedge and I give it a bunch of oran berries as it ate I walked off with the briefcase... it saw me but it didn't seem to care. I sat on my couch with the cat and Rono... also Rono now evolved into an aggron

chib

Previously chibighost
I come back from the dead, freeze time, manipulate the surroundings, and make it so ThAtGuY gets blown up, and Cmeriwether gets trampled by Terrakion, and I steal the briefcase

Napstablook floats out of the ground, startling you enough to make you loosen your grip on the briefcase. While you’re distracted, Sir Percedal of Sadlygrove charges in and grabs the briefcase.

Sir Percedal gets mad, makes his Shushu sword Rubilax grow giant, and slices your couch. While you try to put the stuffing back inside the cushions, he takes the briefcase again, hands it to Yugo, and Yugo throws it through a portal and onto Ogrest’s head.

I teleported the briefcase to chibi... I thought it was funny then teleported it back to me... also I have a new better couch... (nice try renz I would never fix a couch when I can just magically get a new one)

As the briefcase begins running I look over at it with a stern look and it comes to me... good briefy... I wave at chibi and tell him cool name! Veronica huh? Me, the cat, veronica/briefy ,and Rono watch tv

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I grabbed the broom and flew right past the Magneton, grabbing the briefcase in the process. Unfortunately her broom snapped in mid-air and she landed in a pile of hay. Then she saw a green haired girl holding a turkey. "Ya need help?" she asked.

Another turkey, attempting to escape its fate as we near thanksgiving, bursts out of the hay and knocks the briefcase out of your hands. The briefcase lands on its back, and it runs away, scared by the strange weight on its back.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I looked at the turkey trying not to yelled and throw a tantrum. "Wanna rack?" The green haired girl asked me. "Thanks!" I said as I jumped onto it and used it to fly away. (Yep, I'mma using a rack instead of a broom.) I scooped up Lucky and dropped him onto the turkey so he could grab the briefcase. He grabbed it and ran back to be who was waiting at the bus stop.

All of a sudden, A Dragon the size of New York City swallows chibighost, then spits out the Briefcase, an Archduck, what happens when an Archmage is turned into a duck, is seen riding the Dragon's head. The duck floats the brief case back to me who was meditating in the crater ThAtGuY101 put me in earlier.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I....again....return the world to normal with my magic. You really should learn that you can't destroy the world and have no one do anything.
White Fox turns into a fox and snatches it from you.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Then my sister, Ellie, popped up out of no where! "Hello siblings! What are you all up to?" She asked in a British accent. "Oh nothing...Just trying to get the flippin briefcase!" I replied, "Language..." Ellie said as she used her magic to make the briefcase float back to us.

after spending 2000 years floating in the void you learn a thing or two... I snap my fingers and reality begins to twist and warp. Me along with my couch, the cat, Rono ,and of course the briefcase warp all the way to the center of slowpoke lake. moments later I got my tv and ottoman as well....I sat there with the cat, Rono and a bunch of slowpoke and watched tv. one of the slowpoke was laying on the briefcase... it was super adorable.

As someone who travels to the void and back so many times tg gat at this point nothing breaks reality unless it does... (if you didn't understand that then it means you can't defy logic...) I laugh and snap my fingers and as I do a glass of grapefruit juice magically appears in my hand. I should go get the briefcase now... I get off the couch and get the briefcase from chib and sitting back on my couch with the cat, Rono and the many slowpoke at slowpoke lake...

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(Your posts are ridiculous @chib....)
Elena decided to use Confuse on you. You were affected and gave the briefcase to me. We all ran away using our various vehicles and too my little Espeon friend's hangout spot in the forest near a wishing well.