• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
White Fox and I fly over to you on my broom and I use a spell to make you teleport to a desert island, while we take the briefcase and fly over to my other friend's house, who's named Nathan, and we hide in there.

I sit in the desert for two hours before realizing i'm in the desert. I then look around and walk through the desert for 8 yours and I fall on the ground exhausted... "waaater... I need... waaaaater..." After two hours of searching for water i find a glass of water on a table and i took the water and i poured in on a flower sitting in a vase. I then jump ready for action a plant in one arm and a fist held out with the other as I leave the desert and see nathan's house nearby. Naturally I use my Illusion magic to convince Kasumi daiyamondo that nathan is a dangerous animal and vice versa with nathan. while the two run around avoiding each other I walk in and take the briefcase and look through the window as they are still running around scared of each other. I sit on my couch and come up with a diabolical scheme as I sip from my victory mug. still sitting on my couch once again... no it has a coffee table and a lamp!

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
You had unfortunately forgotten about White Fox who uses her martial arts skills to kick you to death and take the briefcase. When she gets back to the house, she slaps the both of them in the face to knock them back to reality. "Guys lets go!" She said grabbing her keys and running to her car. They all get in and drive to the closest restaurant. They sit down at a table and order something and act like nothing happened.

Last edited:
I didn't even care because my diabolical plan was already coming within fruition... They had took the fake briefcase and I sat on my couch with the real one. "Its a good thing im good at playing dead..." I thought to myself as I drank from my victory mug. I prop my feet on the coffee table and turn the lamp on and watch television...

A herd of cattle got loose in your restaurant, trampling all in the store (sorry...), And retrieving the Briefcase from wherever it's at and handing it to me from my Moon sized Dragon, which has its own Gravity and Atmosphere.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Lucky grabbed a random person's skateboard and rolled over your feet. Making you drop the briefcase so he can bring it back to me who is now on the roof tops watching the sunset.

I think to myself as I jump out of the comic once again and while happy is watching the sunset i quickly lowering the sunset thus immediately making it nighttime... also I drew some clouds so there will be no star or moon watching today... sorry... it was supposed to be a blue moon tonight but its too cloudy to see it... Im a party pooper... I then take the briefcase when you least expect it and lay on my couch as its still warm and my drink is still cold and the television is still playing...

While you were gone, I poured a large can of itching powder on your couch, and while you’re distracted by scratching your bum, an Abra pops in and steals the briefcase, then dissapears again.

I was so comfy on the couch yet kinda itchy at the same time. I was so comfy though I didn't feeel like getting up so I didn't. Somehow through sheer luck for me and misfortune for you everything went full circle and somehow I ended up with the briefcase again. I don't know how or why but it happened... I'm still itchy. I'm also kinda upset abra didn't even stick around or say "hi" or anything. Totally rude... but its okay. I forgive abra.

As the creeper exploded I yelled, "got dang it! Everyone be destroyin mah couch!" I said shaking my fist angrily. I then commanded a group of bloodthirsty Vikings to retrieve my briefcase. As they did they got carried away with the raiding and pillaging... I try not to think about what has transpired. I have the briefcase, my couch has been upgraded(now I have two cupholders). Everything is right in the world again.

(Abras don’t really talk...)

As you are yet again on your couch, there is a cute Meow and he room is flooded with kittens, who all try to get on your lap and snuggle with you. Some of the kittens take away the briefcase and then come back to snuggle again. One licks your ear.

I knew the kittens were stealing the briefcase but I was just sooo cozy on my upgraded couch! I was not going to get up.no. that was not going to happen. Instead of getting up I just reach into the couch and break the fourth wall by pulling out the comic book I'm fond and turn to the page where your holding the briefcase and erase it. I then draw a blue-billed ruddy duck in its place ,and turn tg ge page again drawing a briefcase on the couch next to me. I sat there and looked over at my briefcase with contempt as my victory mug upgraded to a victory chalice. I sat there with my victory chalice, a random shieldon and the cat as we watched tv.

(I just realized this post Is long...)

You hear a knocking on the door, and you decide to answer it, assuming it's some kids going around selling poppies for remembrance day. As you open the door, a chill runs down your spine. You pull it open and then a man in a blue jumpsuit, white mask and large kitchen knife stabs you in the gut. You cannot stand up straight, allowing the murderer to steal the briefcase and let you bleed out in pain.
It wanders the woods, before vanishing from the face of the Earth.

He's now in the infinite void of space, on a random ship, with the current passengers unaware of his presence. He kills them swiftly. It's now his ship.

I pause for a moment when I think to myself "since when did I get a door? im on a couch in the middle of nowhere... strangely enough the tv and the lamp works..." I thought but nonetheless I stand up and answer the door ,and I see a goofy looking weirdo with a mask and a kitchen knife? seriously?(i know its supposed to be jason) "what do you want clown?" I said standing there as the clown stabbed me ,and as he did I go down on one knee as my shoelace was untied as I tie my shoe the freak walked through the doorway and walked off into the distance with the briefcase as it wasn't an actual house... after I tie my shoe i stand up and pull the dagger out completely unphased by it. I then go find jasons mother's head I then locate jason somehow... and when i confront him I drop the head and crush it under my shoe and blink one time causing jason to feel unimaginable pain and agony then I blink again causing his soul to be ripped from his body and I claim it. I wiped the dust off my shoes on his lifeless face. I head back to the couch completely healed and carrying the briefcase and I drink from my victory chalice on the couch with the shieldon and the cat...

chib

Previously chibighost
I do something somehow and somehow steal the briefcase..

but i was actually asleep the whole time and it was my alter ego Chicken Man

As I sit on the couch I began snickering to my self then moments later I'm full blown laughing hysterically with a sadistic grin as I snap my fingers the briefcase immediately appears in my hand and the best part, I didn't even have to get off the couch... I watch tv with the cat and aron while I drink from my victory chalice.

I look over at chibi slightly bewildered, "now how did you get here little guy..." I said calmly. I said friendly patting you across the back. I looked you in the eyes and asked you for the briefcase three times. On the third try you coughed up the briefcase handing it over. To which I extend a handkerchief taking the briefcase and placing it on the other side of me. I then resume watching TV with the cat and the aron and you sit there confused.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
An Espeon named Elena and my cat, Lucky attack you and grab the briefcase. The run to my brother, James who has a motorcycle and the ride away in the back. "Lets get outta here before his couch eats us." My brother says with a laugh. My friend, White Fox and I drive up next to them in her car and we all drive away together.

I didn't even realize it was gone... I was just so comfy! there is a reason I never get off this couch! I then call the cops on the pretenses of a stolen car... (needless to say that was a lie ,but they went and pulled you over anyways and took the briefcase as evidence. now neither of us have the briefcase... I really messed up... i tried to trick the cops into giving me the briefcase ,and failed. I tried again... and failed. I tried again! this time they just got tired of dealing with me and gave me the briefcase to just leave them alone. I sat on my couch and told the cat and the aron an exaggerated thriller made up story of how I got the briefcase from the evil briefcase thief. They really loved the story btw... we watched tv after that ,and that was about it...

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(XD I liked that post Guy!)
White Fox and Elena run over to to and White Fox uses her sword to distract you while Elena grabbed the briefcase out of your dirty little hands. (XD sorry...) They ran back over to us and we called up my other friend, Nathan. He brought his van over and picked us up.

I saw the white fox swinging the sword around and I didn't think much of it. I also saw elena and decided to hand it to her and she reached for it. After an hour I decided I wanted the briefcase back now... I don't know how I did it. I don't know how it happened. Or even what happened for that matter... One thing I do know that I was in the back of the van. Nobody even seemed to acknowledge me. I know I didn't smell bad or anything though pershaps they just didn't see me. I grabbed the briefcase and jumped out the door and without checking before I leaped i fell off a cliff and rolled down the side... For like 30 minutes. I eventually made it back to the couch remarkably unharmed or any marks whatsoever! I had the briefcase. I sat with the cat and the aron and we agreed to never talk about that event again...

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Nathan turned the van around and hit your couch witch made is fly up into the air and the briefcase with it. Luckily Nathan's mom was on the roof tops and grabbed the briefcase and ran across the roofs.

before I landed on the couch I extended my arm like inspector gadget and grabbed her ankle... she fell we laughed until we realized she fell off the room. I actually felt really bad... leaving the briefcase seemed like the only reasonable thing to do if I wanted to be nice. I didn't I'm on the couch with the cat and aron and no regrets...
InspectorGadget.jpg

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(*starts singing Inspector Gadget's theme song*)
Nathan had to leave the group to take his mom home because she had sprained her ankle. Lucky and I used my broom to fly over your couch and snatch the briefcase. I dropped it and it landed in Jame's arms and he drove away in his motorcycle with White Fox and Elena. (Does anyone know whats in the briefcase? Because right now I don't have a clue...)

My couch converted into a motorcycle couch with rocket launchers and flame throwers! I blew up your bike and I took the briefcase and the couch then converted into a spaceship and flew to the moon. Is what would have happened ,but it didn't because its just a normal couch that's only special quality is just being really comfy. which isn't bad when you think about it... I then ran as fast as I could because my actual car has the keys locked on the inside. (for some reason I tried to pplay the game throw your keys in the cracked window of your locked car... needless to say I won and lost...) Somehow though I managed to hitch a ride on a moped. there were 6 people on that moped including me. needless to say we wern't going fast but we eventually made it and I somehow got the briefcase from you on your motorcycle despite the fact that your motorcycle was going much faster than the moped... don't look for a logical reason... I don't know how it happened either... I get back to my couch and me, the cat, and aron watch tv on the couch again!

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(It wasn't my motorcycle, It was my brother's...but whatever...)
Lucky decided to sit on the couch with you. He changed the channel on the TV because he did not enjoy the show you were watching. I quietly flew in on my broom and took the briefcase. Lucky on the other hand, kept on changing channels...

Im not gonna lie... I came close to freaking out 11,583,147 times while he was flipping the channels. He stopped after the batteries finally gave out two days later... I hired harry potter to retrieve my briefcase and harry was more than happy to do it because he was in debt with massive student debt and was willing to do it for the money... he did, then felt bad ,but ultimately handed me the briefcase now with a slightly smaller student debt. I gave him a $5 tip as well as his regular pay... I made him a little happier. me, the cat, aron, and happy are watching tv again btw...

@RenzFlintrock (I know... But that debt isn't going anywhere... He's gonna have to accept what he can get... also I would never hurt aisa!)

I use my fishing pole to catch the briefcase from her mouth... no pokémon was harmed in the process. now I have the briefcase... me, the cat, aron, and happy watched tv... again...
(i didn't even have to get off the couch.)

when I caught up with you I turned on the batman theme song and everyone started dancing... I wish I could say I grabbed the briefcase in that time but I didn't because I was dancing with everyone else. I turned it on again and this time I ran off with the briefcase while you were still there dancing. I stood in front of the couch and played it again... this time It was me, the cat, and aron dancing to it as opposed to the regular just watching tv...
tenor.gif

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(What's your cat's name? Just wondering..)
Nathan's mom shot you with a shotgun and came back to the house. "Mom! You can't just kill people like that!" Nathan exclaimed as he took it from her possession. "Do you want it or not?" She replied. I rolled my eyes while White Fox was giggling.

the cat? its "the cat" i guess! pretty creative huh? It came up in a previous post and stuck around...

I didn't even feel a thing... the bullets just rolled right off me... I took the briefcase confused and bewildered while you and the others tried to figure out what was going on... yeah... that just happened. anywho... me, the cat, and the aron named Rono (i just took the a off and added an o on the end) evolved into a lairon btw... it broke the couch and we had to get a new bigger one.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Then a girl with half red and half white hair came out of no where and was riding her skateboard as she passed by you who was trying to get a new couch. She was from Japan so she spoke a little Japanese to you. "Kon'nichiwa! Do you need help my friend?" She asked you. Then I came up behind you and grabbed the briefcase from you! "Lets a go!" I called to the girl who waved bye to you.

"hey is that you todoroki?... hey wait a minute! your not shoto todoroki!" I yelled swinging my fist in the air. Shoto sat on the other end of the couch... "hey... can you not yell please? i'm right here and your screaming into my ear..." said shoto calmly. I paused and apologized then wondered why she asked me if i needed a friend? shoto shrugged and we continued watching the television. i didn't bother telling the girl I glued a mouse trap to the handle... when I snuck up behind her it snapped my hand... apparently she noticed. I managed to flee anyways if slightly hurting... when I got back it was fine ,and we just pretended like nothing happened. Rono ate the last of the snacks... now that he's bigger he eats more! I was disappointed ,but got over it quickly.
a324279dc589b2e5f2a88c0f995f69c4b6949d6er1-985-985v2_uhq.jpg

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(Sorry had to do that! XD)
"Great! There goes the briefcase..." I said, "Don't worry kid, I'll get it for ya!" She said. She turned on her mp3 player and skateboard back to the couch. She started singing which made you fall asleep so she could take the briefcase. "Huh, maybe I'll call you The Melody Kid."