• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steal the Briefcase!

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(Lol, he never had the briefcase, The Melody Kid did. Oh hey that rhymed.)
Elena used Psychic to get the briefcase back. She handed it to me as we ran away.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
James hits you in the stomach, which makes you throw us up and he grabs the briefcase as we all barely fit on The Melody Kid's skateboard and we skate away....slowly...

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(Are you a Mimikyu or something XD)
Elena uses Psychic again and shakes you until it falls out. The Melody Kid grabs the briefcase again and uses her ice powers to run away! (Wait...maybe she is Shoto Todoroki's sister...)

I finally woke up... anyways... hey! Now I have to go all the way up the mountain, through the forest, into the cave, down the valley, past the canyon, around the abyss, through the chasm, beyond the veil, and to the local grocery store and pick up a revival stone... after that long journey i revive shoto and he's still angry and left... the only thing left to do was retrieve the briefcase. that was easy. I get ten billion ants to go retrieve the briefcase from your stomach... all the ants go in your mouth and pull the briefcase out and they give it to me... I sit there on the couch with the at and Rono. we watch tv ,and I drink from my victory chalice.

chib

Previously chibighost
I enslave your ants and they destroy your home and everyone you love, and I steal the briefcase and tries to eat it

nice try but that wasn't my house... I don't know who those people were. also im pretty sure they can't eat the briefcase. so I just walk over snapping my fingers causing them to disintegrate. I take the briefcase and I go back to my couch and relax as me, my cat, and Rono watch tv...

those aren't cookies... they are plastic... I thought it would be cool to buy cookies ,but rather than buy real ones I bought plastic ones... luckily the tv is just fine... i just have to pick it up. once I catch up to you I steal the wrong briefcase and I have to come back and try again... and again, and again and again ,and this goes on for 2 hours until I've swapped the briefcases so many times that you think I have the wrong briefcase but I dont! you do... I sit on my couch with the cat and Rono and we watch our new tv... cause our warranty is great! not only that but we got an upgrade! a bigger tv.

I eat a croque monsieur... then I take out my trusty comic book and flip the page back to where you ate the correct briefcase l. At that scene I erase the briefcase and draw a giant hotdog in its place. I then flip back to the scene where I'm on the couch watching TV with the cat and Rono ,and I draw the briefcase next to me. As I finish I look over and see the briefcase by my side. I then drink from my victory chalice that is now studded with jewels and has my name on it!

As you ate everything I managed to grab the briefcase... since you ate everything including my couch I went ahead and pushed my couch between two of your ribs I sat there on my couch with the cat and Rono and we watched tv as if everything were normal...

Aisa was a bit upset when you took the breifcase, so she went to Alaf’s house in the hopes she could hang out with him for a while. However, since they started playing video games, I didn’t want to ask her to try again, so I went myself. I knocked politely on the door and let my Spaghetti Tangela self in. A rice noodle whipped out of the bundle, grabbed the briefcase, and flung it into a PM called CBET. From there, a Garchomp took it and began flying through the sky.

I patted you across the back and you coughed up the briefcase then I sat you down on a little chibi chair then left and sat on my couch again that was now back in the middle of nowhere as per usual...

As the briefcase falls I have a magnet causing the briefcase to attract to the magnet and connect. I pull it off the magnet and put the magnet back in the couch where I found it... and me, the cat ,and Rono watch tv again...

I go to sleep and I walk around taking pictures of the dream world; I take pictures of the sights, the creatures, the wildlife, the clouds, the strange phenomenons that occur in the dream world... I even took a couple pictures with you! by the time I woke up I had forgotten to get the biefcase. luckily you were still asleep so it was just a matter of taking it from your hand which was easy since you were sleeping. I headed back to my couch and tossed it on the floor by the couch. I didn't care since the thing was pretty much indestructible at this point... I fell on my couch and me, the cat, and Rono watched tv... like always.

chib

Previously chibighost
Little Icy hijiacks the TV, which manipulates you to give the briefcase to Chibi, who's still asleep in the chibi chair

nice try tv ,but you can't manipulate me this time! I've already won countless battles against the television... I willingly give you the briefcase and smugly walk back... ain't no tv gonna shambamboozle me... ha! I look back and think to myself wait a second... since when did the tv talk about anything other than breakfast... something is fishy. I head back and I see him sleeping on his chair! i didn't want to wake him so I didn't. A nice person probably would have just left the briefcase ,but a while later I was sitting on the couch with the cat and Rono watching tv... with the briefcase. (I replaced the briefcase with a bucket of red herring and a "sorry" note)

chib

Previously chibighost
Chibi makes a black hole with the power of movie magic, which sucks up GuY but not the briefcase. Chibi takes the briefcase and falls asleep

I got stuck in the black hole... I tried pulling myself out of it but it didn't work. eventually the black hole eventually exploded sending me flying. I fly past you grabbing the briefcase and flying around the world and landing back on my couch as if nothing happened...

this means war... I call in an air strike along with several bombardments and ten hitmen. they get the wrong target though so I just throw a hot towel in little frost's face and take the briefcase and sit on my new bigger better couch that is somehow softer than the last... me, the cat, and Rono wath tv again...

I throw a smokescreen bomb that turns out to actually be a tear gas bomb. both me and little frost are affected by it ,but I manage to run in and out with the briefcase and I tossed the hot towel back in little frost's face... I sit on the couch with the briefcase on the table in front of the couch. me, the cat ,and Rono watch tv... just because...

hey! I hired that hitman! the man walked off anyways leaving me with no choice but to sneak up behind little frosty... it didn't work cause little frosty saw me the whole time. I just thought I was being sneaky. I held up a deck of cards and made them disappear. when little frosty looked down he was holding a deck of cards and I was long gone. I was on my couch watching tv with the cat and Rono.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I use my magic to put everything back to normal. Lucky uses his claws to scratch your hand which makes you drop the briefcase. White Fox turns into a fox, grabs it, and borrows The Melody Kid's skateboard to...RUN!!!

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
I unfreeze time using my witch magic. James wacks your with his baseball bat and you spit the briefcase out and picks it up. White Fox turns back into a human and uses her sewing kit to sew your mouth shut so you can't eat anything.

"I'm back!" I said as I gazed around the area then lifting chibi on my knee and burped him... I sat him down in his little chibi chair and walked back to my couch with my briefcase and watched tv with the cat and Rono...