• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

P

Pokepok

Hi Smoochum!!
I really liked your sprites and mugshots and am here to request a sprite

I would like to have the trainer in my trainer card, without his girlfriend.
Please make him stand in an upright position and make his eyes (blue) open too.
{please do not make him hold anything in his hands !}

I would also like to have a mugshot of the same (normal one and not the platinum one)(please make the backgrounds of both transparent)

Thank you in advance! :)

Rayn_Shyu: The sprite in the box is actually me. :-\ I edited Cynthia to make an older version of me. (I should have been more clear in my post.)

Aero: I edited your walkies with the head you made. Credit goes to you, me and spriters-resource.

AeroWalkies2.png

Pokepok: I'll make what you requested, but I don't know how to make sprites transparent. :-\

Dragonblue: I tried animating Riley. I think he'll show up on the link. I don't know how to save it where it can animate.

http://animator.iconator.com/animator.php

C:\Users\012238\AppData\Local\Temp\ICONATOR_8528d9_375296.gif

thanks i couldn't get it to look right. I kept putting it like off a couple pixels so it looked funny...

Pluto.png

Sorry for the late reply but anyways thank you very much for the grate Sprites Ashley. ^_^ btw nice Butch, Cassidy, Reggie and Morrison.

anyways I don't know if you made a sprite of him yet or not but when you find the time how about a sprite of Samurai you know the frist Trainer Ash ever battled. ;)

~Charles Legend

I finished Gtabx3's request. I hope you like it. Credit goes to spriters-resource and me.

Gtabx3.png

Some more sprites I figured I should post here. (Credit for everything goes to spriters-resource and me.)
Mekickingbutt.png

Sprites I made for someone for his game. He's on Pokecommunity.

RPG trainer:
RPGtrainer2.png

Gym Leader:
RyuGymLeader1.png

I'll add the sprite requests later. (I accidentally submitted post before finishing posting.)

Dragonblue232: To answer your question, yes.

Charles Legend: Yes. I'll make a sprite of the Samurai Ash first battled. :D

Pokepok: I'll make the sprite you asked for. :)

Well. I haven't been here in a while...
I love the sprites you made for the guy on Pokecommunity. The trainer looks cool and the gym leader's hair is just looks so cool. I also like the muggy, I don't think I've seen anyone edit Maylene yet. And the hair on that is awesome.​

These are very well done, you're really good. Though something I noticed on the Johto Map is that well isn't their only two ways to get to the top part of johto? The on near New Bark Town and onein between Goldenrod and Violet City. Well it's still good, I like your revamped gym leaders and well I would request but ya said you were closing requests untill you finished the ones already there right.

hey girl, I haven't talked to you in, like, for-ever!

that Karate kicking one of you in your last post looks awesome, and that running-walkie of Aero looks pretty cool as well...hope to be seeing more of your masterpieces soon...

Sorry for not posting for a while. I've been so busy... :-\ Anyway, I got something done.

Charles Legend, here's your request. ^_^ (I edited a Machop to make the Samurai.)
Samuraisprite.png

Aero, I just realized that I forgot that I have to make the hoodie longer on the boy trainer. I'll do that asap.

Fawkes, I'm almost finished with the boy trainer you wanted.

Dragonblue232, what do you mean by more "Dp style" exactly?

To Rayn_Shyu, KageX, Typhoon77, and Lil King, thanks. ^_^

Typhoon77, I'll make your request.

To make myself clear, I was thinking about closing requests for a while, but I've changed my mind. I'll still take requests, but I'll need time to get this stuff done. I've been helping my friend on pokecommunity by making him sprites for his game.

Here are some of the sprites he wanted me to make.

Hippiedude.png

GymLeaderMale2.png

BoyRPGFuturesprites.png

Credit goes to spriters-resource and me for everything.

The cape on the male trainer is very Matrix. Thus, very cool.

The samurai is cool too. I love the katana.

This is very good, SweetSmoochum.

Okay, I like the Afro dude for your friend's game. He's cool. Samurai is funny, I don't remember him being that short, though I haven't seen the old anime in like a thousand years. The Silver/Robot/Cyborg dude is cool and the male hero has a sense of epicness to him that I love, mostly 'cuz the cape.​

Could I get a trainer sprite or animation done for me? x3

Demon form: long, black hair with wispy curls (down to around her waist), tiny, dark blue horns, pale blue skin with slightly darker blue, large bat wings, and violet eyes. She appears to be around 15 and she wears a long, black skirt and a black, long-sleeved shirt, skin-tight.
(If that's too hard, just let me know and do her human form instead? XD)

Her human form is a young looking girl, around 15 or so with dark brown, wavy hair to her shoulders, green eyes, tanned skin, mostly wearing jeans and a green t-shirt.

Thanks so much! n___n

Sorry for not posting for a while. I've been so busy... :-\ Anyway, I got something done.

Charles Legend, here's your request. ^_^ (I edited a Machop to make the Samurai.)

To make myself clear, I was thinking about closing requests for a while, but I've changed my mind. I'll still take requests, but I'll need time to get this stuff done. I've been helping my friend on pokecommunity by making him sprites for his game.

Thanks again Ashley. ^_^ And that's understandable seeing as I plan to make ether a comic or a game, and yes I'll give you Credit for the Sprites. ^_~

This will be my last request for a while, how about Brock in his D/P cloths, and his younger brother Forest.

~Charles Legend

Wow these sprites are really good :)
hmm.... let me think of a challenge xD

1.A trainer sprite and a set of overworlds please :) (walking: let, right, up, down. standing still: left, right, down, up.)

2.Fire red/leaf grean style

3.Male

4.maybe a hat like this...
PF001L.jpg

except brown

5.blonde hair sticking out (if you can)

a white/brown shirt
and blue jeans

OH and i might use them for a game on Pokecommunity so please don't stretch/skew them :)
And of course i will give credit.

Hello, I have seen your work and I must say-magnificant.
If you could, would you please be able to do my requests?
They are:
1.) Could you fix up this sprite-
sprite.png
(just fix up the shading)
sprite2.png
sprite3.png
Could I also get my person in a sprite like the following please:
Eclipse.png

Many thanks in advance.

hey, can you make me 3 custom trainer sprites, first one is cloud strife. make him D/P style please. 2nd one is sephiroth. Can you make him D/P style to? 3rd one is zack fair. again, i'd like him to d/p. thanks a whole bunch!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Hihi yourself! You've just invoked SPAM so pointless and retarded, your existence rights are being revoked right about NOW.

Enjoy your stay where the likes of you rot! (stuffs it into a cannon and fires it in the general direction of the realm.)

P

Pokepok

Sweet Smoochum, could you please nix my request? I don't think I want it anymore.

Thank you

I'm going to apologize in advance because I tend to be difficult but could you do a back sprite and Pt mug shot for me. Here is the sprite. - the espeon.

dpmfb196.png

A gym leader has to have her duds right ^_~ GNPL Mossdeep Gym Leader Miki at your service ^_^ If you have a gaiaonline account and d/p w/ wifi pop into our thread sometime. In the meantime I'd love nothing more than to see your pen in action ^_~

Hi, i am a big fan of your work, if you can, can i make a request please, i would like a walkie of this character
Jigglypuffswimmer-1.png
its okay if you don't want to do it, or if you don't have time for requests, its fine by me, anyway keep up the work.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

That's not a bit of space, thats a rediculous amount of space! Please try to find a new image - a much smaller one, or I'll have to remove the whole thing.