• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. :-[ And I don't know how to make sprites transparent, but I'm trying to teach myself how to. :-\

Anyway, here's Penelope, a character in my comic.

Penny2.png

Credit goes to spriters-resource and me.

I have to say, I really like Mitchie, he's cute. Chelsea and Penny are nice too. The alternate outfits are great.
...That's all I can think of right now.

:) i love your sprites can i please have 1 of misty with her hair down in a green and blue kinomo and 1 of her in a mermaids outfit green top blue tale thx

Thank you, and yes, I'll make what you requested. :)

I finished your sprite. I hope you like it. :)

ProfIvy.png

I do and thank you Ashley, I also like your other newr Sprits as well. ;D

I know and it kind of sucks atlest some charters do atlest get a battle Sprite even if they don't batle here looking at you Prof Oak, but some like Team Galactic Admin Pluto don't thoght he did not battle eather but come on all that back story of his and only an over world Sprite?!...

err so Ashley if your up to taking anoter request from me I would like you to please make me a Spite of Team Galactic Admin Pluto. here his artwork for refence just to let you know it's from Bulbapida the only place I found it at... >_>

Pluto.PNG

err sorry if your busy or don't want to make it Ashley...

~Charhes Legend

i love your sprites there so cute/ kawaii  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

can i please have a girl in a layerd tee wite under and blue and wite striped tee on top and brown eyes and a little pass shoulder hair (audrey)

and then a guy with cargo shorts and a blue tee with black stripes and short blonde hair and blue eyes lolz (Dylan)

p.s. where do you get walkies cuz i need to make like a lot

p.s.s. in a trainer prites and ow

q.s if you have a chance and these are not really resquests only if you have the time

a girl that loooks like daisy with brown hair purple jacket pink striped shirt and blue skirt (sophie)

a boy with skinny is jeans a backwards hat (yellow green)  and a green shirt and a little bove sholder  blond hair (conor)

another boy with cargo shorts and a green tee with a brown collar with kinda spiked brown hair (brian)

another dude(srry if alot) with blonde hair cargo shorts and blue t (jake)

and a guy with short dirty blonde hair and cargo shorts with a tan-brown shirt with a black under shirt (Ryan)

and most importantly a girl with mid back orange hair with a green tank with wite polka dots and a pair of faded denim shorts with wite shoes (Luna)

ifalloutgirl:
Misty-2.png

Charles Legend:
Pluto.png

I was having trouble with the lab coat. :-/

Credit goes spriters-resource, serebii for Palmer's new legs, and me.

Ross61, I'm really sorry, but that is someone else's work. I don't think it would be right for me to make that kind of sprite. I'm sorry. :-[ If you want me to make something else, I will.

I have to say, I really like Mitchie, he's cute. Chelsea and Penny are nice too. The alternate outfits are great.
...That's all I can think of right now.

Thank you. :)

Luna_waterflower: I'll make everything you requested. I got the walkies on www.spriters-resource.com in the nintendo/pokemon/Dp section.

In the meantime, I made a familiar face into DP style. ;)

Gold.png

OK than could you do two pre evolutions of my lumix i created at the bottom of this message
p.s and some back sprites of them i a very lazy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Luna_waterflower: I'll make everything you requested. I got the walkies on www.spriters-resource.com in the nintendo/pokemon/Dp section.

ok thats good in the meantime ill work on those walkies
and if you can change the last girls hair color to blue
and awesome gob on gold
and if this helps there all about 13 cept for sophie shes like 16
and brian is tan and so is audrey

To show that I'm still alive, here are some sprites.

Ashleysig.png

AshleyAvatar.png

(Credit goes to spriters-resource and me.)

And a cute Umbreon. XD

UmbreonforDayU.png

I've gotten some of luna's request done, but I'll post them altogether once I'm finished. (Audrey, Jake, Sophie so far.)

I've been busy with college work lately, but I will get these done.

Hey thar.

If you're not too busy, could you do a mug shot of a sprite DoggyEars made?
y.png

If at all possible, include the Aipom?

Thanks in advance, and it's okay if you don't have time too.

Thanks! It's great! But er...

Is there any way the eyes could be changed just a little? They look almost....chibi-zombied.

I like the new mugshot thing you got there smoochum. Where did you get it by chance, because I can't find those new mugshots.

Any chance of a decent Todd Snap?

and if possibly Butch, Cassidy, Atilla, Hun, Macey, Harrison, Morrison, Kenny, Leona and Reggie from the anime as well?

your sprites look very good btw. :)

can i please get a girl with a pair of faded flare jeans a white shirt under a dark blue shirt with brown hair and purple highlights with a black beenie with blue stripes
and the same girl with the same hair in a ponytail with long side bangs and with denim shorts and a red shirt and a white headband
in a trainer sprite and ow fyi your sprites are awesome and cute

Thanks everyone. :)

I finished your request, Milkytanky. I hope you like these. Credit goes to you, me, and spriters-resource.

Milkytanky.png

Cody, were you talking about the trainer's eyes or Aipom's?

To Meep: I found them on a thread on spriters-resource in the forums, but I did save them. Note to all: I did NOT rip these; Someone else did. I just know that I didn't rip them.
Meep.png

Luna_waterflower, I feel bad about making you wait so long, so here's some of your requested sprites.

ForLuna.png
Credit goes to you, me, and spriters-resource.

MattySadler: Previously, I've made Kenny and Macey, but I don't think I posted it here yet. Also, I've been working on Hun and Atilla (but they're not worthy of being posted yet.) I'm 1/2 way done with Todd Snap. Basically, I'll do all that you requested. XD

For the mugshot-thingy, I was talking about the trainer's eyes. They seem a little too wide and "chibi'd" to me. If you don't mind changing it a bit?

Thanks for the IAWW it turned out great.
Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner...
I forgot I requested from you and i have not been on in a while because of school and stuff.

Also can you make a walkie of this trainer please
aero-1.png

except can he be running kinda like meep's. If not just a walkie is fine.

and yes this is my custom character

Blacksamurai: Those sprites were already are on spriters-resource. :-/

Aero: I'll do your request.

Luna: I finally finished your request.
Lunawater1.png

MattySadler:
Matty.png

Cody:
Codyimp.png

Credit goes to spriters-resource and me. I hope you all like these. After I'm done with the rest of the requests, I might close down this thread. :-\

Wow, those are nice! I especially love Hun and Atilla, that was one of my favorite episodes in the anime.
I really like the new "mugshot" sprites, yours is really nice too.
Sad to see that you're closing after requests, you've really had a lot of stuff in here!​

Thanks it's great, and I love all the other sprites you made in that jumble of requests.
And...

Don't close the requests! You're great at this!

can you do a walkie of riley
and can you do a overworld of riley in the order and size of the picture of the bottom of my page
ps and platinum style

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi sweetsmoucham i would like trainer sprite it might be complicated soo...

-male
-d/p style
-2 versions
1st version:
green shoe with white sole, dark grey baggy pants, green shirt with a black t-shirt inside, he is wearing a necklace like this: http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh151/ibrahim523/1aj0.jpg
he has hair like this http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh151/ibrahim523/gjhyu.png: but rown with green goggles in it.
and version 2
same as before but with a green t-shirt like the one in firered leafgreen hero , and spiky hair(brown)

Thanks

Did you forget this?

To everyone: Thank you for the kind comments. I've decided not to close my thread just because I'm having stress related issues. I am, however, closing down requests temporarily to get the ones that people requested completed. I need time to work on everyone's sprites to make them look nice/presentable. If I feel rushed, I don't do as well of a job as I would like to. I'll get ALL your requests done. Please be patient with me. :'( (To Gtabx3, I'm really sorry about forgetting your request. I'll get it done. Please forgive me. :'( )

As for the moment, requests are closed. :-\

In the meantime, here's a present for everyone.
Squirtle.png

Part of Mattysadler's request:
ButchandCassidy.png

(Credit goes to spriters-resource and me.)

It's okay for you to edit my sprites as long as I'm still given credit. :) Sure you can have a map sprite.

(I made 3 of them just now.) If you want me to make more, (side/back/other side ) I will, but I have to go to rehearsal right now and I won't be back until 5 or 5:30pm. Here are your map sprites.

ForFlameHaji-1.png

For everybody else: Here is Flannery.
Flannery.png
errrrr hi??? ???

GAH. I've been busy, but I have got stuff done. So...yay. Okay.

Gtabx3: I'm in the process. (I sketched it so I know how it will look. Now, it needs to be sprited. :-/ I'll get it done.)
Dragonblue232: I'll get it done.

In the meantime, I got some requests completed. Credit goes to you 2, spriters-resource, and me. :D
MattySadler:
ButchandCassidy.png

MattySadler.png

Aero:
AeroWalkies.png

If I forgot anyone, please let me know. :-\

[Aero: Not exactly. But, I think there is a site that does it, though. I'll try to find the link to it.]

I finished Dragonblue232's request. :) Credit goes to spriters-resource and me. I hope you like it. ^_^

Rileyoverworlds.png

Rileyruns.png

Gtabx3: I'm almost done with yours.

In the meantime, here's something I made for my sig. (I edited Cynthia.)
1Ashley.png

I don't remember if I posted this here, but...
Ashley.png
Credit goes to spriters-resource and me for everything. :D

Riley looks nice, I love his hat.
I really love Cynthia's hair, and it looks cool being red.
Nice work. I might just request one of those square thingo's later.​

I was wondering if you could change this a bit for me
I re-designed the head
walkiehead.png
(if you want to add shading or change the colors to match the ones you used its ok)
and could you make the hoodie longer

also i was wondering if you took requests for these type thingies
[quote author=SweetSmoochum link=topic=3265.msg76794#msg76794 date=1224622494]
In the meantime, here's something I made for my sig. (I edited Cynthia.)
1Ashley.png

[/quote]