• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

This is Blue Tomoshibi's request. (It's everything.) I hope you like these. :)
1BT.png

that is my request right...cause my name isnt blue tomoshibi

Yes it is your request, Burst Ninja. I'm sorry. :'( (I was so tired that I wasn't paying attention.) I'll edit it to make it say your name instead.

And, yes, Perfect-chao, I'm attempting to get my old computer to work so I can get my extremely detailed Johto maps from it. (I even made the inside of all the gyms. The inside of Falkner's gym, a giant transparent picture of an all golden Ho-oh is on the ground. Out of all of them, Blackthorn and Violet City gyms are the 2 best ones imo.)

I'm getting to work on Jappio's request now. :) (So far, I did the head.)

Hey Ashley! Wow, I guess it's been a while since I posted. I must say, that your spriting is getting better and better.
I think that your little pokemon sprites are really cute! Do you think you could make me a Pikachu one? I'd really appreciate it.

^_^; Yes, being tired can do funny things to you.

Ashley, I took the sprite you made and edited to fit the picture better, so thank you for giving me the base colors I needed! and the tail bowtie, I tried scratching one myself...didn't come out so good...

Hey Ashley! Wow, I guess it's been a while since I posted. I must say, that your spriting is getting better and better.
I think that your little pokemon sprites are really cute! Do you think you could make me a Pikachu one? I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you. :) Sure, here you go. I hope you like it. :)
4Pikachu.png

Here's Jappio's request. I hope you like it. :)
1Robe.png

[quote author=Cubone link=topic=3265.msg47592#msg47592 date=1202688948]
Thank you very much for the cute Blaziken sprite! I love it!
[/quote] You're welcome. I'm glad you do. :)

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg47593#msg47593 date=1202689090]
thankies :) they're so cute!!
-puts in sig-
[/quote] You're welcome. :)

[quote author=Blue Tomoshibi link=topic=3265.msg47596#msg47596 date=1202689315]
^_^; Yes, being tired can do funny things to you.

Ashley, I took the sprite you made and edited to fit the picture better, so thank you for giving me the base colors I needed! and the tail bowtie, I tried scratching one myself...didn't come out so good...
[/quote] You're welcome. :) It's okay. :)

Hey SweeySmoochum. =]
Can I request a few things if your not busy?

I know the picture is kind of small, but can you make Portraits of the three people from the 10th movie?
Picture2-1.png

Like it? Ashley, I love it! They are so adorable! Thanks a million!
You're welcome. :) I'm glad you do.

[quote author=Burst Ninja link=topic=3265.msg47681#msg47681 date=1202746364]
its okay, and thanks so much they camy out amazing you rock
[/quote] You're welcome, and thank you.

[quote author=VShorty link=topic=3265.msg47701#msg47701 date=1202773257]
Hey SweeySmoochum. =]
Can I request a few things if your not busy?

I know the picture is kind of small, but can you make Portraits of the three people from the 10th movie?
Picture2-1.png

[/quote] Sure. :)

Which 3? I can't see the pic for some reason. I'll just make as much trainers that I see in the movie. (Google)

Could you please make me Slink's Zangoose as a chibi sprite? :D

Bitte unt Danke
(German for please and thank you)

:D

~Slink

You copied that off of me, Slink! (But I don't say it in German!)

Ashley, could I please have a fusion of Empoleon, Staraptor, and Luxray? Please and thank you!

Oh; sorry about that Ashley!
I totally messed up my Photobucket last night and the links got all messed.

Here is the picture again.
Picture2-1.png
[Sorry for posting it twice. xD]

hey i'm new here but could you make me a Gymleader pic like the one of maylene but only with a blue background
but then with this trainer:
thanks alot anyway

And, yes, Perfect-chao, I'm attempting to get my old computer to work so I can get my extremely detailed Johto maps from it. (I even made the inside of all the gyms. The inside of Falkner's gym, a giant transparent picture of an all golden Ho-oh is on the ground. Out of all of them, Blackthorn and Violet City gyms are the 2 best ones imo.)

wow you must of hade a lot of free time on your hands to do that i can't wait to see them

PS: i think if you get to many requests you close the request down for a bit because you're only human and it looks like your geting over worked.

Sorry for not responding sooner, thanks a lot for the sprite. I really appreciate the work you did, but I must admit it isn't your best work. I am happy with it though, and understand it was a difficult piece (my guess is due to the great amount of scratching required). Thanks again.

I say what has been said many times before, very good sprites in this thread. :D
Could I request a tiny Lucario like in 4pikachu4's request? Thanx.
Sure. Thank you, and you're welcome. Here's your sprite. I hope you like it. :)
ForLego.png

[quote author=Slink link=topic=3265.msg47769#msg47769 date=1202836242]
Could you please make me Slink's Zangoose as a chibi sprite? :D

Bitte unt Danke
(German for please and thank you)

:D

~Slink
[/quote] Here's your sprite. I hope you like it. :)
4Slink.png

[quote author=Secad link=topic=3265.msg47775#msg47775 date=1202843010]
You copied that off of me, Slink! (But I don't say it in German!)

Ashley, could I please have a fusion of Empoleon, Staraptor, and Luxray? Please and thank you!
[/quote] Sure. Here's your fusion. I hope you like it. :) (I wish I was able to be more creative with it. :()
1Secad.png

Thank you, VShorty. I'll get to work right away. :) I'll make Ferrr and Meep43's requests as well.

Perfect-chao, I'm don't think I'm going to close down requests. If people want sprites, I'll make them. It could take a while, but I'll still make the sprites. (I made the Johto maps over the summer of '07, by the way.) My brothers and my mom seem to be using the computer a little more often than usual, but it's okay. I don't have any after school activities now, and I get home at 1pm everyday. (Early dismissal senior.)

Jappio, I'm sorry. :'( I really didn't like making that sprite unfortunately. I try making scratch sprites once in a while, because I don't like to use the same poses all the time. (I sometimes get sick of using the same sprite over and over.) You're welcome, though.

Hey, SweetSmoochum, I think that your sprites have been super awesome lately. Great work, especially with that fusion. Also, all the chibi things that you are making are totally cute. Keep it up!

Thank you Ashley! I love the fusion! *Runs away to decide where to put it!*

*Mumbles*Hmm.....sig, or avvie? Sig, or avvie?....

I've looked through most of this topic, and your skills are beyond impressive! I have been searching the Internet for someone with your talents (and willingness to take requests)!

I came up with a great idea for a TR duo, and I wondered if you could sprite them. (Unfortunately, no one makes DP-style Rockets any more, and I have very mediocre spriting skills myself.) They're both kinda punk rocker types, in white TR uniforms, a la Jessie and James..
The girl has a pink mohawk (Google gave me this great example: http://www.nothingwhatsoever.net/art/Mohawk_Girl_big.jpg ) and an angry expression. Her top is actually like a tank top in that it is sleeveless and is slightly low-cut. (As low-cut as Pokemon can get, anyway.) Unlike Jessie, her stomach is covered. She also has black gloves, only wrist-length. She is extremely aggressive and uses Pokemon that hit fast and hard but get KOed really easily. Her favorite is a Quilava.
The guy has a normal uniform, and chin-length brown hair in a typical rocker style. His bangs are long and kinda get in his eyes. In this way, he sort of resembles his favorite Pokemon, Piloswine. He's tall and lean. He is kind of a slacker, as laconic as his partner is fiery.

I only want the battle sprites, don't worry about anything else! Thank so much for doing this (if you can)!

Hey, SweetSmoochum, I think that your sprites have been super awesome lately. Great work, especially with that fusion. Also, all the chibi things that you are making are totally cute. Keep it up!
Thank you. :)

[quote author=Secad link=topic=3265.msg48031#msg48031 date=1203001071]
Thank you Ashley! I love the fusion! *Runs away to decide where to put it!*

*Mumbles*Hmm.....sig, or avvie? Sig, or avvie?....
[/quote] You're welcome. I'm glad you do. Which ever place you think it would be best. :)

[quote author=legolunatic99 link=topic=3265.msg48038#msg48038 date=1203003909]
Thank yous!! :D :D *Now where do I put it??*
[/quote] You're welcome. (Where ever you want.)

[quote author=joshquixote link=topic=3265.msg48217#msg48217 date=1203132238]
I've looked through most of this topic, and your skills are beyond impressive! I have been searching the Internet for someone with your talents (and willingness to take requests)!

I came up with a great idea for a TR duo, and I wondered if you could sprite them. (Unfortunately, no one makes DP-style Rockets any more, and I have very mediocre spriting skills myself.) They're both kinda punk rocker types, in white TR uniforms, a la Jessie and James..
The girl has a pink mohawk (Google gave me this great example: ... ) and an angry expression. Her top is actually like a tank top in that it is sleeveless and is slightly low-cut. (As low-cut as Pokemon can get, anyway.) Unlike Jessie, her stomach is covered. She also has black gloves, only wrist-length. She is extremely aggressive and uses Pokemon that hit fast and hard but get KOed really easily. Her favorite is a Quilava.
The guy has a normal uniform, and chin-length brown hair in a typical rocker style. His bangs are long and kinda get in his eyes. In this way, he sort of resembles his favorite Pokemon, Piloswine. He's tall and lean. He is kind of a slacker, as laconic as his partner is fiery.

I only want the battle sprites, don't worry about anything else! Thank so much for doing this (if you can)!
[/quote] Thank you for taking the time of looking through my thread. :) I'll make what you requested. :)

[quote author=Jeydis link=topic=3265.msg48220#msg48220 date=1203134967]
That fusion is pretty awesome O.o

PS: Chibi Zangoose is reallllllly cute!!!
[/quote] Thank you. :) I'm glad you think so. :)

I'll be posting some of the requests really soon. :)

Edit: Here are some of them.

I hope you all like these. :)

1VShorty.png
(I just realized that you didn't ask for battle sprites, but you can have them anyway, VShorty. :))

For Ferrr:
4Ferrr.png
Please like it. :)

I did your mugshot already, Meep, but I want to put them with your walkies if that's alright with you. :)

Here's the Marley sprite I remade for Jocelyn.
1AMarley.png
(I gave it to her on Xs, but I'm posting it here, too. :)

I finished your request, Meep43. I hope you like these. :)
4Meep43.png

Here are some sprites that Jocelyn requested from me. (I gave them to her on pokemonxs.com already.)

LuxrayChibi.png

Jocelyn-1.png

Maylene-1.png

What do you think? :)

I have a request,can you please make me a sprite of this guy right here.Tell me if it is too hard or if you're gonna do it.

mysterious1.jpg

awesome!! Keep up the awesome work!!! I really like the way you did meep43's walkies :D they look cool!

[quote author=Oak link=topic=3265.msg48319#msg48319 date=1203209514]
I have a request,can you please make me a sprite of this guy right here.Tell me if it is too hard or if you're gonna do it.
[/quote]

I'll make what you requested. :)

Here's Alice from the Darkrai Movie. (Jocelyn requested it.)
Alice.png
(I did NOT make the Chimchar that is next to her.)

I'm going to get to work on Joshquixote's request now. :) (Finally. :))

You're welcome, Oak. :)

Here's part of Joshquixote's request. I hope you like it. :)
RocketGirl.png

Edit: I finished the other part as well. I hope you like this one, too. :)
2Joshquixote.png

You're welcome. I'm glad you do. Which ever place you think it would be best. :)
You're welcome. (Where ever you want.)
Thank you for taking the time of looking through my thread. :) I'll make what you requested. :)
Thank you. :) I'm glad you think so. :)

I'll be posting some of the requests really soon. :)

Edit: Here are some of them.

I hope you all like these. :)

1VShorty.png
(I just realized that you didn't ask for battle sprites, but you can have them anyway, VShorty. :))

For Ferrr:
4Ferrr.png
Please like it. :)

I did your mugshot already, Meep, but I want to put them with your walkies if that's alright with you. :)

Here's the Marley sprite I remade for Jocelyn.
1AMarley.png
(I gave it to her on Xs, but I'm posting it here, too. :)
just 1 word WOW
ps: do i need to leave that text on the pic or may i cut it of and put it under the image ?

I. Love. Then.
=] Thank you!!
You're welcome. :)

[quote author=Ferrr link=topic=3265.msg48381#msg48381 date=1203271403]
just 1 word WOW
ps: do i need to leave that text on the pic or may i cut it of and put it under the image ?
[/quote] You can cut the text off and put it under the image. :) (I only put it there so I can post it quicker.) :)

I'm almost finished with Oak's request. :) (I just woke up. It's 1:52 pm for me.)

lol
Pretty early xD
Its actually quite late over here. Good to see your sprites still rock ma socks.
My thread keeps dying :@
Just a word of advicem, the dreadlock guy from vshorties request... His left arm seems unnaturally bent, I think perhaps it needs to be sharper? Just a suggestion :D

Keep up teh good work!

~Slink

I guess I got lazy with it :-[ Thanks for the advice/complement, Slink. :)

Here's Oak's request. (Finally) I hope you like it, Oak. :)
1Oak.png

(I feel like I'm losing a really good friend from school...)

Nice!

I like the long flowing mustache/nostril hair. The colours work well, and the pose looks natural.
As we say here in England, it is 'bangin' mate.'
>.>

.:: - These are very good, but to Improve on your mugshots, you should use duller colours, like the ones in game. and I love your Flannery on the first page ^^ - ::.

.:: - Zach - ::.