• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

That is sexy. Thanks!!

And I know I just asked for the Trainer!! >< Stupid me. LOL.
^_^ Can I request the Portrait of this handsome sprite? Hehehe.
I'll be fine with whenever it's finished, so no need to rush to this one.
You're welcome. I finished what you requested. :) I hope you like it. (Made 2)
ForV.png
^_^

[quote author=$AE-Prep$ link=topic=3265.msg45626#msg45626 date=1201233197]
Yes they are.
[/quote] Thanks for telling me. I finished your request as well. I hope you like these. :)
MadeforAE.png

[quote author=perfect-chao link=topic=3265.msg45650#msg45650 date=1201276186]
lol it's kinda like that in my school when i try to ask the girl i like i usely end up sweating before i ask her at the last second (we walk home toghther)
your new sprites look arsome i wish i colud be as good as you but then again i would not be oringal and it would be copying which would be very wrong.
[/quote] Thanks. :)

[quote author=T-awh-Mi link=topic=3265.msg45682#msg45682 date=1201296020]
i was wondering if you could possibly make a custom sprite for me please ;D
[/quote] Sure. How do you want it to look?

[quote author=TheCarolinaExpress479 link=topic=3265.msg45732#msg45732 date=1201347141]
Hi, I would like to request a sprite, overworld sprite, mugshot, and walkie of my OT character:

Teenage girl, brown eyes, long brown hair (similar to FR/LG girl's hairstyle)
Clothes:
Blue knee-length dress with purple and green floral print, blue lace trim on hem.
Short-sleeved green cardigan with tie front closure, lace trim (same color as shirt) on sleeves. This is worn over her dress.
Hat similar to FR/LG girl's but with purple ribbon and a bow instead of Pokeball symbol
White pantyhose, Black dress shoes, Purple backpack, gold necklace.

You can use this (badly done, old school 64x64) sprite as a reference, though there are changes from this sprite as noted above.

Thanks![/quote]

You're welcome. Sure, I'll make what you requested. :) (It may take a while since it's a lot. So, please be patient. :) I may post some of them along the way.)

You're both welcome. :)

I finished part of TheCarolinaExpress479's request. I hope you like it. :)
MadeforTCE.png
(I have requests from other people, too, who haven't posted their requests in this thread. So, please be patient. :))

Well you did say that you had other requests, so I'm just going to post this so I don't forget. LOL.

Can I get a Gym Portrait thing [like the Blake one] but for Prof. Rowan?
IDC how long it takes, just take your time with everyone. =]

Ashee! ;D

More nice sprites I see, CarolinaExpress*insertnumbershere*'s sprite looks very nice. My eyes like the one without the hat :J. AE-Prep's walkie is cool, but just a tip, when making male walkies, you can copy and past the left side of the body, then flip it, and replace it with the right hand side. That way it doesnt look like he's holding an invisible bag. Thats what i do with Paint.net anyways. Not sure how hard it might be with paint. The overworlds are also very good, the hair colour works, but without making it look like an old man. :D

Keep It ^

~Slink

You're both welcome. :)

I finished part of TheCarolinaExpress479's request. I hope you like it. :)
MadeforTCE.png
(I have requests from other people, too, who haven't posted their requests in this thread. So, please be patient. :))
Well, I was originally thinking of a darker shade of blue (closer to a medium blue) for the dress, but the lighter blue looks cute, too:)

And don't worry; I can wait:) Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, and if you want, you can submit the sprite and see if it's accepted for the Trainer Cards:)

Well you did say that you had other requests, so I'm just going to post this so I don't forget. LOL.

Can I get a Gym Portrait thing [like the Blake one] but for Prof. Rowan?
IDC how long it takes, just take your time with everyone. =]

Sure I could. :)

[quote author=Slink link=topic=3265.msg45883#msg45883 date=1201458646]
Ashee! ;D

More nice sprites I see, CarolinaExpress*insertnumbershere*'s sprite looks very nice. My eyes like the one without the hat :J. AE-Prep's walkie is cool, but just a tip, when making male walkies, you can copy and past the left side of the body, then flip it, and replace it with the right hand side. That way it doesnt look like he's holding an invisible bag. Thats what i do with Paint.net anyways. Not sure how hard it might be with paint. The overworlds are also very good, the hair colour works, but without making it look like an old man. :D

Keep It ^

~Slink
[/quote]I just wanted to get the sprite done. (Walkies take a long time for me to do. At least the third one makes it look like he's holding the cape.) Thank you for your help and for liking my sprites. :)

[quote author=TheCarolinaExpress479 link=topic=3265.msg45886#msg45886 date=1201462609]
Well, I was originally thinking of a darker shade of blue (closer to a medium blue) for the dress, but the lighter blue looks cute, too:)

And don't worry; I can wait:) Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, and if you want, you can submit the sprite and see if it's accepted for the Trainer Cards:)
[/quote] Oh man. You wanted it a darker shade? :'( I think this way looks more stylish. I finished everything that you requested. I hope you like all of these. :)
ForTCE.png
Thank you for your permission. I think I will post it in the tc thread. :)

If you're not too busy, I have a request. Can I get an overworld sheet and a backie of my avie (the girl)? That is, if you're not too busy.

Please and Thankyou

~Cubone~

If you're not too busy, I have a request. Can I get an overworld sheet and a backie of my avie (the girl)? That is, if you're not too busy.

Please and Thankyou

~Cubone~

Sure, I'll make what you requested. :)

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg45914#msg45914 date=1201476430]
:0 you pwn me sososososo much XD I love your sprites so much! -steals- ok...I won't steal them ^^; -gives back-
[/quote] Thank you. :)

Okay. So I have to make a Prof. Rowan mugshot for VShorty, make overworlds & backies for Cubone's character, make an R2D2 sprite for Lil King, & make a trainer that looks like the Lg girl for Jocelyn213 (asked on another site.) I feel like I'm forgetting someone...

Edit: Oh! T-awh-me asked me to make him a custom sprite, but didn't specify what he wanted. Since it's midnight for me. I'm going to go to sleep now. I'll work on everyone's requests after school. :)

Oh man. You wanted it a darker shade? :'( I think this way looks more stylish. I finished everything that you requested. I hope you like all of these. :)
ForTCE.png
Thank you for your permission. I think I will post it in the tc thread. :)
Don't worry about it, I like the new look for her:)

Anyway, I just want to say you did an awesome job with her, and maybe when you get some of your requests done, I might have a few more. For one, I'd like a back sprite of my character, which I forgot to request before.

All of your sprites look really good, and I hope my character is accepted for the trainer cards:) Thanks a lot for doing this for me!

Don't worry about it, I like the new look for her:)

Anyway, I just want to say you did an awesome job with her, and maybe when you get some of your requests done, I might have a few more. For one, I'd like a back sprite of my character, which I forgot to request before.

All of your sprites look really good, and I hope my character is accepted for the trainer cards:) Thanks a lot for doing this for me!

Thank you & you're welcome. :) I'll make what you requested. In the meantime, I got VShorty's and Cubone's requests finished. I hope you both like these. :)

Rowan.png

ForCuby.png

Thank you Ashley! Do you mind if I make her hair a little longer? I just want your permission before I do. Other than that, I love them! Thank you again!

hi Ashley how are you, i like your your new sprites very much :) i was hoping if you could do me a request when your not to busy. remember that guy in a hood you did for me? well if you do could you use his head and shoes, Lukas' shirt and trousers no scarf please and the blue poketch on his wrist like Lukas, also could you do one with bredands head band on i want to see which one would look better, but with your skill they will both look like a millions bucks

Thank you Ashley! Do you mind if I make her hair a little longer? I just want your permission before I do. Other than that, I love them! Thank you again!
Sure, I don't mind. :)

[quote author=$AE-Prep$ link=topic=3265.msg46033#msg46033 date=1201582828]
Was wondering if you can make an overworld and walkie of Him

please and thank you
[/quote]Sure, I'll make what you requested... :) ...after I finish my homework.

[quote author=perfect-chao link=topic=3265.msg46060#msg46060 date=1201637653]
hi Ashley how are you, i like your your new sprites very much :) i was hoping if you could do me a request when your not to busy. remember that guy in a hood you did for me? well if you do could you use his head and shoes, Lukas' shirt and trousers no scarf please and the blue poketch on his wrist like Lukas, also could you do one with brendan's head band on i want to see which one would look better, but with your skill they will both look like a millions bucks
[/quote]

Sure, I'll make what you requested. :)

Edit: I finished, Perfect-chao. I hope you like these. :)
ForPerfect-chao.png

thanks Ashley these look awesome :D(showers Ashley with lots of gifts of thanks and praise) when you have time could you do and overworld and walke for of him (one with no hat)

Hey Ashley, can you make a walkie for me of the character in my avie? 4pikachu4 was going to do it, but she's not doing walkies anymore. If you can't do it, just tell me. (They are sunglasses on her head by the way)

Please and thankyou

~Cubone~

thanks Ashley these look awesome :D(showers Ashley with lots of gifts of thanks and praise) when you have time could you do and overworld and walke for of him (one with no hat)
Sure. :)

[quote author=Cubone link=topic=3265.msg46356#msg46356 date=1201834044]
Hey Ashley, can you make a walkie for me of the character in my avie? 4pikachu4 was going to do it, but she's not doing walkies anymore. If you can't do it, just tell me. (They are sunglasses on her head by the way)

Please and thankyou

~Cubone~
[/quote] Sure, I'll make what you requested. :)

[quote author=VShorty link=topic=3265.msg46359#msg46359 date=1201835830]

Like you aren't already awesome enough. =]
I love it. Thanks!
[/quote]

You're welcome. :)

Edit 2: *Checks list*

1. Make overworlds for $AE-Prep$ (I finished your walkie.)
2. ...and make Lg girl for Jocelyn. (From another site.)

Edit: In the meantime, here's a sprite that I made. I hope everyone likes it. :)
ZGirl.png

Edit 2: Here's Cubone's request. :)
Cubone.png

I also finished $AE-Prep$'s walkie. :)
AEPrep.png

I completed Perfect-chao's request as well. :)
PerfectChao.png

I hope you all like these. :)

Hmmm It might just be because of the strange obbsessions I have with Zangoose's, but I think the Zangoose Trainer is one of your best sprites. :D I also like Cubone's Request, v. nice job with the hair.

And if the wings on AE's request are scratched... phew, really good job!

Thanks for the comment on my thread btw, Im glad you like rayquaza, its one of the only legendaries I can bear to look at. Along with Mewtwo, and Darkrai.

But seriosly, the Zangoose is fantastic. If it wouldnt be too much trouble, could you possibly make a re-colour of it? Just for me *Slink does a super cute face*

If you could do it, could you recolour it with the Slink's Black Zangoose colours? (Basicly just replace the red/pink with black xD)

Thanks Much

~Slink

Thank you. :)

The wings on AE's request are scratched.

Here's your requested Zangoose, Slink. :) (I also gave you overworlds as an extra present. I made them before as a request so all I did was change the colors. :))
SlinksZangoose.png
I hope you like it. :) (I just got back from Burger King. All I have to do is add wings to AE's overworlds.)

Edit: I finished AE's requested overworlds. I hope you like it. :)
AEOws.png

Wow! You're still doing great work!

Uh, I have a new request.

Can you make a sprite for me?

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/DaBlueMaster/?action=view&current=Lucaria_by_MagesPages.jpg

The pic wasn't made by me, if you haven't seen it before it was made by MagesPages, of DA, but they are now known as PokePages.

If you can do this, that would be super!

Cool! Thanks Ashley, Its funny cus I'm the one who requested the Zangoose Overworlds before. :D

~Slink
You're welcome. :)

[quote author=Burst Ninja link=topic=3265.msg46568#msg46568 date=1202047567]
wow i am totally blow away by your sprites...they are so good and your scratches are unbelieveable...keep up the good work
[/quote] Thank you. :)

[quote author=Cubone link=topic=3265.msg46587#msg46587 date=1202056652]
Thank you so much Ashley! I love them!
[/quote] You're welcome. :)

I'll make Blue Tomoshibi's, Perfect-chao's, Luxray211's, and Burst Ninja's requests.
I apologize for not being on. I forgot my password. :-[ I remember it now, though. :)

Hey, I have a couple more requests:

1) Can you do back sprites of my character, and add them to the sprite sheet you already made?
ForTCE.png

2) Can you do a walkie of the FR/LG girl?

Thanks again! Your new sprites are looking really good, BTW!

Hey, I have a couple more requests:

1) Can you do back sprites of my character, and add them to the sprite sheet you already made?

2) Can you do a walkie of the FR/LG girl?

Thanks again! Your new sprites are looking really good, BTW!

Thank you, and I'll make what you requested. (I have to memorize a song from Sweeney Todd for theater class.)

I completed 3 requests. (Blue Tomoshibi's, Perfect-chao's, and Burst Ninja's requests.)
I hope you all like these. :)
ForBT.png

PCsmug.png

Luxraystrainers.png

Since I haven't finished/started two of my requests, here are some Pokemon sprites that I have been making.
Beauties.png

Mini.png
Credit for these go to spriters-resource, and me. :)

thanks thats great and i love the new pokemon sprites the so cute, if shiny eevee was here she would die cuz of the cuteness and the hug them

You are really good with this spriting, I think it's about time I asked for something, hope it won't be too much trouble for you to do. I just want a trainer sprite, I'll describe what I want. Ok I want it a male, about age 18. He has brown medium length hair, glasses (not dorky looking glasses), and he wears a robe. The robe should be orange (don't make it blaze orange though, that would be too much). You can choose to have the hood of the robe on or off the guy's head, which ever you think will look better or want to try. Thank you a whole lot in advance if you do this. I can't wait to see it. Any questions just PM or whatever.

If you have time Ashley, may I request a Blaziken big-head sprite? Thats only if you have time.

Please and thank you
~Cubone~

Awwww so cute! Or too sound more oriental... KAWAI!!!

x3

'Big Head sprite' sounds to cluncky for something so petite. I think 'Chibi Sprite' sounds better. :D

V. Nice, loving the new work!!

~Slink

Thanks everyone. :) This is what I got done so far. :) (I like the name idea, Slink. Thank you. :))

This is Burst Ninja's request. (It's everything.) I hope you like these. :)
1BNinja.png

Here is everything that TCE479 requested. I hope you like these. :) (Seeing as you said to put all of the similar sprites on the same page, I did. Next time I won't, though.)
5TCE.png

4LgGirl.png

Here are the Chibi Sprites for Diamondphantom and Cubone. (I use the body of Beautifly as the base for the 'Chibi Sprites' in case anyone is wondering.) I hope you both like these. :)
2DiaP.png

3C.png

This was a request I did for Jocelyn. Hope you like it.
ForJocy.png

All I have left is Jappio's sprite. :) (And to make a Marley sprite for Jocelyn.)

wow you have been busy Ashley and they all look brilliant, your relly good at spriting i cant wait to see sprite comic, when you get you pictures from your old computer. i belive you said