• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites by Smoochum

Thank you so much! And I was wondering if you could also make a tall, white haired guy with a white or black shirt and jeans. I love the new sprite!

Thank you very, very much!
You're welcome. :) Here is what you requested. (I made two.) The waist up is made from scratch by the way. I hope you like it. :)
MadeForTsuki.png

[quote author=Rosa_Rosie link=topic=3265.msg44725#msg44725 date=1200538981]
Well you can if you want to. I think the black cat's name was Luna.
[/quote] Can if I want to what? I'm confused/tired.

haha, tired is a sign of "need sleep," you know, lol. I was confused about that oo, actually.
Anyways, I think those Sailor scout sprites are really awesome, I was actually thinking about some of the anime characters I could do, then Sailor Moon popped into my head, then I see that you've already made wonderful looking ones! Great job, keep it up!

haha, tired is a sign of "need sleep," you know, lol. I was confused about that oo, actually.
Anyways, I think those Sailor scout sprites are really awesome, I was actually thinking about some of the anime characters I could do, then Sailor Moon popped into my head, then I see that you've already made wonderful looking ones! Great job, keep it up!

I was up at 10 something last night. (I was watching Project Runway.)

Here's a little skit I made just now. I hope everyone likes it. :)
Skit.png

lol :D that's amazing your forum has reached 17 pages i don't think many people can say that now can they, great job on the new sprites Ashley there as amazing as ever! ;) have to go do English homework now it's [glow=red,2,300]BORING[/glow]

Well, what I meant was: If you want to color her hair darker then you can, but to doesn't really mean you have to.

Hay ashley this is my final request sorry for being buggy again but I have a big trombone thing coming up and i would love a Sprite of disnix with a blach shirt with little white writeing near the top left hand side of the cest with blue jeans and holding a trombone in his hand. Please It would make me happy you dont need to do this

Project Runway....where was I?

Anyways, haha, I think the little skit is really cute, and I love the little picture in the corner, of the girl with the hat. Did you make that? If you did, could I make a request for a sprite like that, with my character? I'd really appreciate it.

lol I like the skit. I gotta go finnish my request now, Its been sitting their for ages, but I have been making a sprite comic so I neglected it :D

Still love the sprites!

~Slink

does that mean you shall start a comic? :D -sits in front of computer and waits-
Once I get my Johto maps from my old computer, I can. :) (It needs a mouse to work.)

[quote author=Rosa_Rosie link=topic=3265.msg44775#msg44775 date=1200605507]
Well, what I meant was: If you want to color her hair darker then you can, but to doesn't really mean you have to.
[/quote] Okay. :)

[quote author=Tsuki link=topic=3265.msg44788#msg44788 date=1200611317]
Thanks a ton! I love it!
[/quote] You're welcome. I'm glad you do. :)

[quote author:pSP Naruto link=topic=3265.msg44795#msg44795 date=1200617369]
Hay ashley this is my final request sorry for being buggy again but I have a big trombone thing coming up and i would love a Sprite of disnix with a blach shirt with little white writeing near the top left hand side of the cest with blue jeans and holding a trombone in his hand. Please It would make me happy you dont need to do this
[/quote] I'll make what you requested. :) (I must go to google to find pic of trombone to make it accurate.)

[quote author=4pikachu4 link=topic=3265.msg44813#msg44813 date=1200622960]
Project Runway....where was I?

Anyways, haha, I think the little skit is really cute, and I love the little picture in the corner, of the girl with the hat. Did you make that? If you did, could I make a request for a sprite like that, with my character? I'd really appreciate it.
[/quote] I did make the girl (me) in the hat before DP games/sprites were out. (I made her from scratch except for the hat.)

[quote author=Flame Haji link=topic=3265.msg44815#msg44815 date=1200623239]
Thanks Ash it look great (srry i did not get on sooner senior year of high school lots to do lol)
[/quote] You're welcome. (I'm a senior in HS, too. I'll be 18 next month. Midterms started yesterday and will end Wednesday. So far, I took my art, English, and gym midterms. The only questions I didn't do too good on in gym were the ones on Football and "Ultimate Frisbee." lol)

[quote author=Slink link=topic=3265.msg44869#msg44869 date=1200675332]
lol I like the skit. I gotta go finish my request now, Its been sitting their for ages, but I have been making a sprite comic so I neglected it :D

Still love the sprites!

~Slink
[/quote] Thank you. Is your comic out yet? If it is, I want to read it. :)

Edit: I finished your request, PSP Naruto. Oh! & Happy 13th Birthday! How old are you? Just kidding.
I made more than one of your sprite. I hope you like it. :)

Disnix.png

(In case anyone is wondering why there's the letters A.P. in the upper left corner of my skit, those are my initials.)

OMG!!! I thought you you would reject may request but you didnt i am very happy thanks for the birthday gift
I will call it a birthday gift because you gave it to me on my birthday. thank you very much Ashley

-from Pedro

[/quote
OMG!!! I thought you you would reject may request but you didnt i am very happy thanks for the birthday gift
I will call it a birthday gift because you gave it to me on my birthday. thank you very much Ashley

-from Pedro

You're welcome. :)

I finished 4Pikachu4's request. I hope you like it. :)
ForPika.png

I made myself as different Pokemon.
Measpokes.png
Which one's best?

EEEK! Thank you, I totally love it! And the pokemon are all sooo cute, I just can't pick. But seeing as your screennaem is SweetSmoochum, I think you should be the Smoochum, I love the colors for it, btw.

The you in a different pokemon the best would be the first one the one you usualy look like. I think its because I got used too you looking like that.

EEEK! Thank you, I totally love it! And the pokemon are all sooo cute, I just can't pick. But seeing as your screennaem is SweetSmoochum, I think you should be the Smoochum, I love the colors for it, btw.

You're welcome & thank you. :)

[quote author:pSP Naruto link=topic=3265.msg44913#msg44913 date=1200722889]
The you in a different pokemon the best would be the first one the one you usualy look like. I think its because I got used too you looking like that.
[/quote]

Thank you. :)

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg44931#msg44931 date=1200752425]
I think the smoochum and the chikorita are the best :)
[/quote] Thanks. :) (Those are the ones with the most detail in my opinion, & Jynx is supposed to be an older version of me.)

I put a lot of my old sprites of me (before DP games) with the new sprites of me together to show comparison.

Mii.png

I have to say those sprites of you look super cool. You made yourself look differnt in so many different ways. Prabobly the only thing you are missing in the sheet is you backies

I have to say those sprites of you look super cool. You made yourself look differnt in so many different ways. Prabobly the only thing you are missing in the sheet is you backies

I may work on that later today. :) (I haven't eaten lunch yet.)

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3265.msg44941#msg44941 date=1200766821]
the chibi in the bottom right hand corner is sososo adorble!! :D
[/quote] Thank you. (I made it out of the Cynthia icon from Pokesho.) :)

OMG, I love the poses you have for the cheerleading one...I wanna take the pompom and stick it on my sprite! Lol, those old ones are really super good, great work!

OMG, I love the poses you have for the cheerleading one...I wanna take the pompom and stick it on my sprite! Lol, those old ones are really super good, great work!

Thank you. :) (I'm not a cheerleader; never will be since I can only do cartwheels and those aren't my school colors. My school colors are blue & gray.)

I made this trainer sprite from scratch.
Meinnewclothes.png
(I would never wear a skirt that short though.) Were there any requests made that I didn't make/post? (Other than the Marley sprite.) If I didn't, I'm really sorry. :( I feel like I'm forgetting someone...

Wow, that is a really good scratched trainer! And I think that the Jasmine is awesome as well! I never got to play the G/S/C series, but from the pictures that I've seen of her, that is an extremely good portrayal! Great work!

Hello, hello Ahsley :D Hav;nt posted for a while... I likes the scratched stuff. Could you do a walkie of that my OC Gecko? You made a sprite of him not so long ago. I need walkies for my characters for my super awesome sig that I am making xD

Thanks Much

~Slink

Wow, that is a really good scratched trainer! And I think that the Jasmine is awesome as well! I never got to play the G/S/C series, but from the pictures that I've seen of her, that is an extremely good portrayal! Great work!

Thank you. :) ((My first game ever was Pokemon Gold Version and I absolutely loved it. (Got the game at Kmart.) I got mad at my brother when the credits ended and I was back in my trainer's house. He told me that I get to go to Kanto and I thought he lied to me. I thought that it did a new game after I defeated the Elite Four. (I loved going to Kanto in the game as well.) I beat the game before I ever played/heard of R/B/Y. I liked how the Kanto gyms had stronger level Pokemon.)

[quote author=Slink link=topic=3265.msg45080#msg45080 date=1200851019]
Hello, hello Ahsley :D Hav;nt posted for a while... I likes the scratched stuff. Could you do a walkie of that my OC Gecko? You made a sprite of him not so long ago. I need walkies for my characters for my super awesome sig that I am making xD

Thanks Much

~Slink
[/quote] Thank you. :) Sure, I'll make the scratched walkie for you. & You're welcome. :) (I finally finished reading HP 7. The epilogue was weird. lol)

hay Ashley your new sig looks great :) your latest sprites rock and i like your Jasmine it look great crystal was the Pokemon game i ever finished (never finished yellow lance keep beating me lol) well until i post again i wish your all on this forum good fortune.

hay Ashley your new sig looks great :) your latest sprites rock and i like your Jasmine it look great crystal was the Pokemon game i ever finished (never finished yellow lance keep beating me lol) well until i post again i wish your all on this forum good fortune.
Thank you. :) (When I got Red, my brother got Crystal and I asked him to trade & he said no. :( Later on, I got my own Crystal. I never get bored playing G/S/C. When I played my cousin's Gold, I got so excited when I ran into a Magikarp. lol That was before I got my Gold version.)

I finished your request, Slink. (It's not scratched though. I'm sorry. :( The hair is. I thought this way would look better... I made him drool and move his eyes though for when/if you animate it. :)) I hope you like it. :)
Slinkwalkies.png

Hey there, sprites are awesome as usual! I have a request. Its not much but, can you add a yellow vest, a pair of white sneakers and curl the girl's hair in the sprite below? I can't do it and I was hoping you could. Please and thank you!

Sprite:
other.png

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Warned for spam, you are to discuss this person's art, not how their day went. >>

Hey there, sprites are awesome as usual! I have a request. Its not much but, can you add a yellow vest, a pair of white sneakers and curl the girl's hair in the sprite below? I can't do it and I was hoping you could. Please and thank you!

Sprite:
Sure, I will. :) & You're welcome. (Thank you for saying 'please.')

Here's your requested sprite. I hope you like it. :)
ForCubone.png
(Credit also goes to spriters-resource I think. Am I right?)

[quote author=Iceie~ link=topic=3265.msg45117#msg45117 date=1200873985]
Lol its been a long time since i've been on or posted.(Yes two days is a long time for me XD) How ya been ashley?(sweetsmoochum)
[/quote] I think it would've been better for you to ask that question in a PM. (That's where I'll respond to your post.)

Thank you for enforcing the rules, Sem. :)

Thank you Ashley for the help with my sprite. And I use pokemonelite2000, not spriters-resourse but if you used it then credit goes to it. Anyway, thanks again. I tried to make the vest and it just didn't happen. ;D

Thank you Ashley for the help with my sprite. And I use pokemonelite2000, not spriters-resourse but if you used it then credit goes to it. Anyway, thanks again. I tried to make the vest and it just didn't happen. ;D
You're welcome. :) I thought you got it from spriters-resource. (I didn't use s-r, though.)

Edit: I made Zac and Vanessa from HSM. :)
HSM.png
What do all of you think?