• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Splatoon RP!!

"We have to find them." Fritz looked over to Tina, saying, "Can you scan the perimeter from on top of the high look outs and see if you can find anything?" Tina nodded, before starting to shoot the walls and climb up them.

"I'm here! Mission assigned!" Jason grabbed his Inkbrush off his back and started running around. He found another place, but it was too foggy. "I never thought I'd see the day when I'd have to use this again." Sam pulled the micro-sucker off his belt and threw it up in the air. It unfolded and grew bigger and bigger until it hit the ground and began sucking up all the fog. "Atta boy." he said, throwing it back up in the air and catching it and putting it back on his belt. "She should be through here, or they wouldn't have fogged it up." he pointed to where he just used the micro-sucker.

Red stop and saw an alley way. "So this is where Captain carp is huh", he said to himself as he walk in to the building. He saw an old man standings. "Excuse me are you Captain Carp", Red ask. The old man respond,"Yes Im Captain Carp and what you want kid". Well sir I found a paper, and I wanted know if you have any information of my parent that went missing 3 years ago.", Red said as he gave the paper to Captain Carp. Captain got the paper and started reading it. His face changes and said "Your their son huh", Captain Carp said. "Yes",Red respond. Tell you the truth I don't what happen 3 years ago. I just remember is they said that they might not make it and the signal of the radio is cuts out after hearing this.", Captain Carp said and saw Red struggling to not cry. "Im not sure they're goner kid, but your parents were great agents" Captain Carp said. "Agent? Agent of what?", Red asks. "Agents of Squid point or another words they were my agents to exterminate any octoing that hurt inkpolis. In today I a give you a job" he said. "A job what are you talking about." Red asked. "You don't watch or read a lot news kid huh. Oh well a celebrity by the name of Roxie is kidnap and I want you to find her ok.", Captain Carp said. "Alright" Red respond. Captain Carp move aside and instruct Red to go to the teapot that take him to another place. Red turn into a squid and was warp to another place. "Where the carp am I", he shout.

After some time of thinking and planning, Roxie had come up with a (not totally foolproof) plan to save herself and get out of there. Thankfully, the Octorian guard hadn't noticed the Aerospray MG in her back pocket and she managed to squeeze her hand back there and grab it. She then spoke up to the Octorian, "Excuse me, can I get some water? My throat's parched and I'd like to warm up my voice." "Psh, you think I'm gonna fall for that?" "Please?? I'm so thirsty! Besides, do you seriously think I'll try something? I'm already tied up tight and you're armed to the teeth." "...point taken. I'll be right back." The guard rolled his eyes and left his station outside the cell. After about 2 minutes, he came back with a glass of water and unlocked the cell door, approaching her cautiously, his hand holding his ink pistol, "Don't you try anything.." "Wouldn't dream of it." Roxie then quickly leapt up to her feet and turned to her side, splattering the Octorian hard with purple ink, rendering him unconscious on the ground. "Wow, even my bodyguards aren't this gullible.." she remarked as she cut her ropes loose with a nearby piece of broken glass. She then grabbed her Aerospray from her pocket and silently left the cell, wondering if anyone had come to rescue her or other Inklings.

After a while Red stop panicking. He start walking to find Roxie and get out. As he was walking he saw a figure, but Red couldn't tell if its a friend or foe. He pulled up his luna blaster and walk up to the mysterious figure.

(Sorry I didn't respond. It was my b-day week.) Azi sighed and leapt over a small wall and covered her eyes and tentacles with her hoodie. "Time to get back to Inkopolis." She whispered. The wind blew just before the Octoling could get onto the train back to Inkopolis and it blew off her hood. One of the guards shouted something she couldn't hear and shoved her to the ground. She let out a grunt. "What was that for!?" She hissed. "Get out! I never wanna see you again!" The guard shouted. She huffed, pulling her hood back up and pushing her hand into its pockets. "Guess I'll take the long way." She sighed. She leapt onto one of the crates and watched a Turf War undergoing. She pulled up her goggles, showing her eyes. One inkling looked up and his eyes widened. Azi waved slightly before leaping on another crate. She slid through a grate inside one of the crates. Azi was now in Octo Valley. She pulled her goggles down and held up her Octoshot like she was a guard. She then ran toward the grate to get into Inkopolis before a single Octoling could see her.

As Tina looked around Octo Valley with her Scope, she saw something. She quickly turned into a squid and ran up to Fritz, saying something in sign language, pointing out the approaching inkling. It wasn't masked, and it was carrying an Aerospray. Fritz whispered to Dante, "I think we might have found your prisoner," Pointing out the inkling.

As Red was walking close to the mysterious figure, and surprising it just rock made a shape. "Man I wish I have something to suck or blow this fog away" he said to himself. "Oh I have subs weapon to modify" he said face palming to his face. He got a suction bomb and start tinkering.

Jason found another masked inkling, but he was able to knock the mask off. "Man, how many were masked last night? Yesterday there weren't too many..." he said, as he knockd another mask off.

After many attempts he might finally change his suction bomb to sucking the fog out. "I hope this works", he said to himself. He turns the switch and successfully clearing the fog away. "Yes" Red shouted. He realize that he was loud, and check if any octolings are around him. "I can't believe my modification took half the area" he said to himself as he walks.

She sighed as she came out of the grate and was in Inkopolis. I'd be dead if that inkling had come and get me... She thought as she pulled her hood over her eyes and slipped into an alleyway. She pulled out a stolen iSquid from a few years ago and played Calamari Inkantation. She grabbed a pair of Designer Headphones she had out of a small box next to her and plugged them in, humming the tune as she watched inkling wander around the plaza.

Last edited: