• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Splatoon RP!!

The octoling was stunned, then Jason ran up to the man and knocked the shades off of him.
K.O.!
"Hmm?" He asked. "Oh, boy...I thought I would never get those shades off of me." He said. "Thank you, boys." He said. "You brought me here?" Jason asked. "Hmm?" Said the man. "Oh...yes, come inside, both of you..." he said.

Sam snickered. "He may look shady, but I know he'll give us the goods. If he tried to kill us, well..." he patted the inkbrush on his back. "Now...you two boys like the battle, right?" asked the old man. Jason nodded. "Well, there's a place called Octo Valley, and I think that octarians have taken over! They're putting hypno shades on each one of us, and if we don't stop them, we might not survive, we all might turn into Octolings, like them..." he sputtered. "Well, if they put them on each one of us, why weren't we hypnotized?" asked Jason. "Because they were scared you would attack them. You had a reputation for knocking these shades off of people..." he said. "Alright! I have a reputation?" he asked. "Yes. Pardon me for not introducing myself, my name is Captain Carp. Whenever you see a hypnotized Inkling, knock those shades right off their faces. If you encounter anything different, report back to me." he said. He handed Jason and Dante walkie talkies. "Whaddya say?" asked Captain Carp. "Well, I'm already doing that, so I'll do it!" Jason took the walkie talkie.

Dante had to think about this, he was a skilled battler none the less, he has access to many weapons and his .52 Gal take things down easily. "Do I want to let this kid drag me into something?" He asked himself as he saw Jason take the walkie talkie. "This kid has a reputation for taking out the hypnotized, we'd make a good team, I'd do damage and he'd free them." He thought. "I'll do it! But only becuase I despise Octolings!" He said as he took the walkie talkie. "Where and when do we start?"

"Magnificent! Some Inklings still live here in Inkopolis, but most of them have already been directed to Octo Valley..." said Captain Carp. "If you get the chance, go to Octo Valley and save some people, would you?" He asked. Jason looked up and nodded.

"Sure, on one condition." Dante said as he put his dualism back in his pockets. "I can keep my .52, dualies, I can go get my Dynamo roller, E-liter 3K, and squelcher from Sheldon, and I can keep this puppy." Dante said as he let out a splash wall.

"Absolutely. We'll take all the help we can get." Said Captain Carp. "I have a shortcut to Octo Valley." Captain Carp lead them to a place behind the counter, with a teapot. "If you squid through this teapot, you should show up there." Said Captain Carp. Jason jumped on top of the teapot and waited for Dante.

"Gimme one second I need to contact Sheldon I'm sure he can get you some stuff and send you you it later." Dante said as he notified Sheldon about the situation. "Hey Sheldon, um send some of Crusty Sean's while you send me the Roller yeah?" Dante asked him. "Ugh, fine I'll pay for it, just make sure I get some food or else start looking like my grandfather." Dante said as he got off the phone. "Alright Sheldon is sending me a replica of my Dynamo Roller and he asked if you were good with an E-liter 3K." He said as he stood on the teapot.

"I'm cool with that." Jason changed into a squid, dropped into the teapot, and the teapot boiled once then died down. Jason stayed in squid form until he hit the ground. "Phew...what was that?" He asked. He got up and looked around. "There's no spirit to this place..." he said.

Roxie stood there, mouth agape, her Sploosh-O-Matic remaining in her holster and watched them leave, looking a little hurt, "Um, I could have handled that!" She frowned and looked back at the knocked-out bullies. "Well, at least they're not a threat anymore.. for now." She then turned and headed back to the plaza, wondering where those two boys went..

Dante turned into a squid and like Jason fell into the teapot and looked around. "This place reminds me of my grandma's house, boring." He said as he looked around more to see two flying cases with weapons. He shot them with his dualies and caught them. "Sweet, it's my Dynamo, and here's your E-liter." He said as he tossed Jason the charger.

"Woah! I can get used to this. They both heard a thunk, as Captain Carp fell down. "Woah, are you okay?" Jason asked. Captain Carp got up. "Oh, relax, lad, I come down here all the time!" He said. "Anyway, there are teapots scattered around this place. Each one of them has a person to save." Jason marveled at his E-Liter. "Alright then, it's time for our first mission!" Said Sam. He shot the wall multiple times, climbs down it in squid form, went on top of the teapot and waited for Dante.

"Dante looked at his Dynamo. "Man, I missed this thing." He said to himself as he heard what Captain Carp had said and then saw Jason go onto another teapot. "Alright then, so first mission starts now." He said as he followed Jason.

They both transformed into squid, but insted of falling down, they were sent through a warphole that was the same color as their hair. They came out of the teapot, and were greeted by a horde of octarians. "Shoot!" Yelled Sam as he tried to take some of them out.

Dante laughed as he was greeted by the octarions. "This is gonna be fun." He said as he pulled his Dynamo off of his back and rushed forwards trying to squish as many octarions as he could.

Jason realized that the octarians weren't a threat and that he could have a little fun too. One of the octarians started running to him, and he grabbed their tentacle and used it as a weapon against others. He then threw the one he was holding into the air and splatted it. He climbed an octarian tower, took out the sniper, threw it to another octarian, splatting both of them, then he put his E-Liter on his back and waited. He punched and kicked any octarian that climbed up the tower. Jason grabbed an ink balloon from his belt and attached it to his E-Liter. He shot it once, which blew it up, but then he charged up one more. "Hasta la bye-bye!" He said as he shot the last one, which made the ink balloon explode. There was one last octarian, which Sam grabbed and threw to Dante for him to squash.

Dante lifted up his Dynamo as Jason threw the last Ocatarion and as it was in front of him he let down the Dynamo and squished it. "Woo! That was fun!" He said as he put the dynamo on his back again. "I haven't that much fun since my first rainmaker battle." He said as he went up the tower to see Jason. "Alright then, where to next?" He asked him.

"Uh, I think all the octarians we just fought are all of them, so we just need to find a way out of here..." he looked around in the fog but couldn't see a thing. "Ah, shoot. At least I can try this out." he said, as he grabbed a bag off his belt. He opened the bag, grabbed the thing inside, and threw it up high. The thing got bigger and unfolded as it turned into a tiny vacuum, sucking up all of the fog. When it was finished. he picked up the machine, threw it again, it folded and got smaller, and it landed right in the bag, which he put back on his belt. "I quickly grabbed it before we left." he explained. Now that he could see through the fog, he found a giant floating platform. "That looks boss-battly. Let's go up there." he said as he started shooting a nearby wall.

Red walk up to Azir and said , "The job is done". "Come on lets go back to Inkpolis and get something to eat." he said. Then he started to exaggerate that he is so hungry that he can eat a seahorse.

"Alright then let's go." Dante said as he was about to go up the wall until he saw another floating case. "Hey, hold on." He said as he shot at it bringing it down. "What do you think this is? It doesn't look like a weapon case." Dante asked Jason.

(Is it too late to sign up? I'm doing it anyway. :p)
Name: Fritz
Fresh level: N/A
Inkling/Octoling: Octoling
Appearance: Has a red jacket and purple pants. Usually wears Black Aviators but takes them off in a fight. Usually has a backpack on.
Personality: Relaxed, but competitive. He always has his hands in his jacket pockets, and he cares for his girlfriend deeply.

Name:
Tina
Fresh level: 16
Inkling/Octoling: Inkling
Appearance: Hair is pink, always wears a blue hoodie with a red dress underneath. You won't see her without her pair of Pink Glasses, a pink hat, and her black and green Shoes.
Personality: Very kind, she always has time for her boyfriend, and will defend him at all costs.

Tina and Fritz were walking side by side, until they came across the floating platform. "You ever seen anything like this before?" Fritz asked. "Yep." Tina responded, pulling out her Splat Charger. "You're not going to use that thing to scale the wall are you?" Fritz laughed, before shooting the wall with his Luna Blaster. Fritz and Tina turned into an Octopus and Squid respectively before climbing up the wall. When they got to the top, the saw another group.

"I think it's an armor case." Sam waited for the case to fly to him and took it. He opened the case, and there were two sets of armor inside of it. He put one on, and handed the other to Dante.

Fritz and Tina walked over, looking down at the group. Tina pulled out her Charger, but Fritz gestered her to put it down. They went down, and came up behind the other group. "Hello there." Fritz said with a smile.

Dante put on the armor and then heard voices and put of instinct pulled put his .52 Gal. "State your name!" He yelled at the 2 noticing an inkling. "I'll shoot, even a fellow inkling." He said as he pointed the Gal

"Frick! It's an octoling!" yelled Jason. He pulled the E-Liter right off his back, turned on his scope, and put it up to his eyes, at he same time Dante did. He knew he couldn't rust these people, knowing that the octolings were after them.

Tina stepped back, putting her hands in the air. Fritz drawing his Blaster just in case. "My name is Tina, and this is my Boyfriend Fritz... Please don't shoot..." Fritz pulled out a badge. "Chill, we're agents. Of the Squidbeak Splatoon, mind you. So put the gun down, and no one has to get hurt, k?"

Jason hesitated, but he slowly lowered his gun. "Stop lying! We know your 'girlfriend' is here to mask us!" Sam yelled. Then he noticed that the boy also drawed his gun.

Fritz sighed. "You can't, I guess." Fritz motioned to Tina, before shooting his color Ink at the ground. Tina drew her gun and did the same. They turned into their squid and Octopus forms and leaped off the platform, into the ink, before getting up and walking the other direction, mumbling to eachother.

Jason nodded to Dante.
Don't die! FIGHT!
Jason super jumped to where they were and tried to shoot them. He knew it would't be effective, so he shot the ground immediately and turned to squid form.

Fritz grabbed Tina and pushed her out of the way. "Run!" That's exactly what she did. Fritz took off after her, but he was hit in the back and fell to his knees.

Dante saw Jason and followed him he showed up next to him and shot him once with the dualies. "You're an idiot Jason." He said as he grabbed him and let the octarions run away. "I don't engage without a reason, run."

Fritz looked at Jason, scared, before standing back up, limping a few feet, then taking off running. Firtz caught up to Tina, but had to sit down against the wall to rest for a second. Tina looked down at Fritz, saying, "Are you sure you're okay?" Fritz looked back up, panting. "I'm fine. Just... keep running, I'll catch up."

Jason breathed heavily, knowing what would happen next. The girl would get angry and start trying to destroy him. He realized what he just did was wrong, and that he should never do that again. He grabbed a micro bomb from his belt, chose the color to what the boy's hair color was, and threw it. It got bigger, and soon, the whole area where the boy fell to his knees was covered in his ink color. "Sorry about that." he said. "His girlfriend was going to assassinate us! If anything, I just saved our butts! If we want to save Inkopolis from everyone getting mask, we can't let our guard down! If we do, we'll get ourselves masked and the world will be doomed!" he yelled.

Fritz got up, and looked back at his shooters. "Tina?" Tina stopped in her tracks, looking back, worried. "Stay there for a minute, I need to talk to these people." Fritz turned into an Octopus, swimming in the ink and then jumping forward. "I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot." Fritz held out his hand, smiling.

Jason mumbled. "Don't let your girlfriend mask us, okay?" he asked, as he took the hand. "Now, Dante over here and I were just about to super jump to that suspicious-looking platform." he explained.

"My girlfriends an Inkling, and us Octolings don't have anything to do with the masking." Fritz gestured Tina over. "Mind if I come with you, I'm quite versed in combat. I don't believe in their style anymore, I want to fight to stop that... Even if it means betraying my own kind..."

"Alright then, it's settled." Jason turned back into a squid, and super-jumped to the platform. He took his Inkbrush off his back. He started covering turf around him with it.

Fritz nodded to Tina, before the two Super Jumped up to the platform, drawing their weapons. "Don't worry Tina. We can trust them." Fritz laughed, adjusting his aviators.

"Remember this day, I let you go from Jason even though you're an octoling." Dante said as he put the dualies back in his pockets. "Don't do anything stupid, and I'll think about not killing you next time." He said as he walked away.