• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Splatoon RP!!

"So Dante isn't coming? Well, joke's on him." said Jason. Suddenly, two inklings and one octroling, all masked, walked up to the three of them. "Oh, this'll be funnnnnn-uh!" he said.
Don't blink! FIGHT!
Jason ran towards the octoling, hitting it twice horizontally, then once vertically into the air. Then Jason jumped and hit it a bunch of times, then striking downwards, knocking the mask downward. When he landed, he sweeped his shoulder and said, "Your turn."

Dante called Sheldon again becuase he needed another weapon. "Yes, that one, send me it." He said to Sheldon.

"But you told me to send you that one on special occasions!" Sheldon said.

"Yes, this is a special occasion." Dante replied. "And send it as fast as you can.

"It's already there, see ya later." Sheldon said as Dante looked up and saw another case and shot at it.

"Thanks Sheldon, I owe you." Dante said as he took the case and ran towards Jason.

"I might've done the wrong thing for you back there, but to me that was the right thing and that doesn't mean I no longer want to help you." Dante yelled towards Jason as he caught up.

"That's all good. I wasn't offended because I knew I was doing wrong. I'm sorry." he yelled at Dante as he got closer. He sat down and kept a close eye on Fritz.

"Alright then." Dante said as he opened the case. "I told Sheldon to send me my best weapon and I told him to pack the best charger while he was at it." Dante said as he pulled out a Bamboozler 14 MK III for Jason and a Heavy Splatling Remix for himself. "Alright then, let's do this." Dante said as he picked up the Splatling. "That Bamboozler is one of the fastest chargers out there, use it well." He said.

Jason nodded. He marveled at his even newer charger. He didnt know how he could get all this stuff, maybe Dante was friends with Sheldon, he didn't know.

"Ya, know, it's funny." Dante said. "Last time I asked Sheldon how he got all of this good stuff he didn't respond. I just thought he made it, but when I said that he told me to get out of the shop. I've known him for a whole being that I'm a battler." Dante said. "I'm still wondering how he gets the weapons though."

Sam took out the last two, and turned to Dante. "I dunno. But for now, two inklings and one octoling saved. Mission accomplished!" said Jason, right as he transformed back into a squid and started swimming towards the teapot.

Dante followed him in squid form and they went back towards the teapot. "I'm put of my comfort zone just a bit." Dante thought to himself. "I'm a fighter, not a bounty hunter." He thought.

When they got to the teapot, Jason fell right through, had a big fall, and landed right back in Octo Valley. "Man, this place gives me the creeps." said Jason. "It should, lad. Octarians were banished here for the loss of the great turf war. You may get the rest of the day off." said Captain Carp. "Yes!" Whispered Jason.

"After all that, we just get a day off? There are Inklings out there practically dying and we're given the rest of the day off?" Dante thought as he walked towards Sheldon's weapon shop. "Hey, Sheldon, thanks for the weapons." Dante said as he walked into the shop. "Also, you never sent me the crusty sea-." Dante was caught off guard at the sight of Sheldon eating his food.

"Huh? Oh! Hello Dante!" Sheldon said nervously as he hid the food.

"You understand that I am holding a Heavy Splatling, and you still decide to eat my food?" Dante asked him.

"What! I got hungry!" Sheldon replied.

"Ugh, whatever, I work here now." Dante told him

"Says who?" Sheldon asked.

"Says you, earlier today you told me." Dante replied.

"Oh yeah, well then get to work!" He yelled as Dante began organizing the wepaons.

"Calm down, lad. It's a very long time before the octolings even get everyone. Now go home." said Captain Carp. Jason ran to another teapot to the shady shop, ready to go home.

When he got home and went to sleep, little did he know that the octarians were masking tons of inklings and octolings, and they even attempted Jason, and it worked. That night, Jason walked to Captain Carp's Shady Shop, and went through the teapot while Captain Carp was sleeping. He went into the next teapot after the one they just did.

Fritz and Tina both went home to get to sleep. "Today was certainly an... Interesting day." Fritz said. "Up for another day of Splatting tomorrow?" Tina smiled as she curled up with a book. "Let's just hope I'm not shot whenever we go out in the plaza tomorrow." She added.

"Yo, Sheldon, whys the shop open 24/7 if everyone is asleep at midnight?" Just as Dante asked that question he was proven wrong by an Octarion that walked into the shop.

Name: Chromius Nightshadow
Fresh Level: N/A
Inkling/Octarion: Octarion
Appearance: Tall, Colored shades, Octoling armor, orange arrows.
Personality: Laid back at times but when battling is good with the weapon he carries, known in Inkopolis for being fresh and cool.
Weapon: main: Carbon roller.

"Hey, got anything good?" Chromius asked as he walked in.

"Dante, congrats, heres you're first customer." Sheldon said as he got up

"Wait what?!" Dante asked as Sheldon was getting ready to leave.

"Close up will you?" Sheldon said as he tossed Dante the keys.

"I hate that guy." Dante mumbled as he looked at Chromius.

"I just came to pick up my Carbon roller." Chromius said as he looked at Dante.

"Fine." Dante said as he went to go grab it.

"What's your name?" Chromius asked him

"Dante, you?" He replied.

"Chromius."

"Chrome? That you?" Dante asked him as he realized that Chromius was an old rival of his.
"Catch, I'll see you later." Dante said as he threw him the roller

"I'll see you tomorrow Dante." Chromius said as he walked out.

The Next Day
Fritz got up and got out of bed, waking up Tina, too. "Come on, let's go." Fritz chuckled. Tina rolled back into bed, saying, "Just give me 5 More Minutes..." Fritz laughed, turning the lights back off and walking out into the plaza.

Dante had fallen asleep in the shop before closing and woke up and looked outside and saw the Octarion from yesterday walling in the plaza. "Hey! Get in here!" He yelled out to him as he pulled him into the shop and closed the curtains.

A couple days later, Roxie went into hiding after being swarmed by fans, and then finally came out one night, wearing a purple hoodie, some black shorts and black boots, secretly carrying an Aerospray MG in her pocket, looking almost unrecognizable. She went out into the plaza and looked around, the area a lot quieter than before, "It's quiet.." She looked the other way. "Too quiet." Before she could think of anything else, she felt a bag go over her head and down her body, a hand covering her mouth and her screams. She wriggled and twisted in her assailant's grip, and then suddenly.. WHAM! Something hit the back of her head and knocked her out. She fell to the ground with a thump, groaning, being hoisted up on someone's shoulders and carried off to Octo Valley.

The next morning, it was all over the news and papers that Roxie had gone missing overnight..

Jason was blind. He couldn't see anything as himself, only an octoling. He saw another octoling walk into Octo Valley. There was nothing Jason could do unless Dante came back or Captain Carp woke up. But this is literally the masking.

"May I ask what this is about?" Fritz asked. "Tina's going to be up soon and I bet my Hat she's going to be at the Food Truck." Fritz was confused, but then again, Octolings still weren't that accepted yet.

"Well, here's the deal." Dante said as Fritz began asking questions. "You see I'm not too fond on octolings bit you are the exception, and before Sheldon gets here I wanted to give any weapon of choice, and I'll pay for it, as a way of saying sorry." Dante said.

Fritz laughed, holding up his blaster. "No need to apologize. I forgive you. And besides, I'm not going to give up this weapon quite that easily. I've used it for a long time, it's been quite loyal."

"Alright then, just never tell Sheldon that we has this conversation." Dante said as he turned on the TV and saw that the news was on a special report about a kidnapping.

"This just in, Roxie, has gone missing." The news reporter said.

"What?! How could anyone let someone get kidnapped just like that?!" Dante asked as he thought about the octarions plan about hypnosis shades and turned to Fritz.
"Listen to me, this isn't a threat but I need you to go wake up Tina, or whatever her name is, and get to the teapot I'll show you where it is if you don't know, but hurry!"

"Yes sir!" Fritz ran out the door, weapon drawn, to see Tina sitting at a picnic table. "Tina, we got to go. Now!" Fritz said. Tina looked up at him and said, "Can I atleast have a Hot Dog first?" Fritz took off his Aviators saying, "There's been a kidnapping. They need us at the teapot." Tina quickly stood up and grabbed her Charger. The two took off towards the Teapot, Dante leading the way.

"Alright just keep followi-." Dante was caught off guard when he remembered he had to climb a wall. "Okay, I forgot about that, we need to climb this wall and there'll be a teapot that can take us to October valley." Dante said as he began climbing and waited on top of the wall.

"Child's play." Tina chuckled. She began to shoot the wall. Fritz did the same. The two swam up the wall, reaching the top. "It doesn't matter what we find there." Fritz said. "All that matters is that Evil is Vanquished and the Innocents are protected. That's a line from a comic book a once read."

"Of course you got that off of a comic book." Dante said. "But, that's not the point! Anyways we just have to jump down from here and land on the teapot in squid form.... and octopus form, sorry." Dante said as he jumped down, landed through the teapot and waited for the others.

Tina adjusted her glasses, turning into squid form and jumping down from the top of the wall onto the Teapot. Fritz did the same, except with an Octopus. Tina stood up and clutched her Blaster. "You ready?" Fritz asked her. "More ready than I'll ever be." Tina replied.

"Alright, so you guys get the drill." Dante told them as they landed. "Octolings, some of them, have been putting Hypno shades on other octolings and inklings, it's our job to shoot the shades off without getting anyone hurt, unless they're evil, got it? So my theory, is that Roxie was kidnapped by an Octarion, if not a group of them, and was Hypno shaded, we have to find her, let's go!" Dante yelled as he pulled off his Heavy Splatling Remix.

Fritz and Tina both grabbed their weapons, and held them close to their chest. "I'm familiar with the whole masking ordeal..." Fritz sighed. "They sent me to mask a girl inkling that they had captured. I couldn't do it... And now, here we are, together, ready to stop the Octolings from masking anyone else." Tina nodded, turning into a squid and heading down into the Teapot, Fritz closely behind her.

(Uhh guys I was captured too XD)

Jason walked around, looking for anyone who tried to stop him. He knew, of course, he would win every fight, because the octarians have taken control of his mind.

Fritz landed in the area, drawing his gun and walking around. Tina did the same, running up next to Fritz, and doing a few sign language gestures to him, before pointing at an inkling, walking around with a pair of Hypno Shades.

Dante saw Fritz and Tina land and charged his Splatling. "Alright, we're here to free allies that's it." Dante said as he saw Jason with Hypno shades. "Agh!" He yelled. "These guys are hypnotizing everyone!" Dante said as he was getting ready to shoot the splatling when he was interrupted by another inkling that was jumping off of a tower.

"Out of the way!" Chromius yelled as he jumped off the tower and pulled out his tentatek Splatershot and shot at Hypno shades on Jason knocking them off.

"Nice shot Chromius." Dante said as Chromius landed with a roll.

"I know loser." He replied.

"Oh, Fritz, Tina, Jason, if you're still alive, this is Chromius best shooting Octarion I know." Dante said as Chromius walked up to them.

Fritz quickly took off his Sunglasses and walked up to Chromius. "Oh, I'm well aware of Chromius. We don't exactly have the best history." Fritz held out his hand to Chromius, saying, "Have you been well? I assume you remember my girlfriend, Tina." Tina waved towards Chromius, smiling.

"Of course I remember you and Tina." Chromius said as he shook Fritz's hand and waved to Tina.

"Well, I only know this guy becuase he's been the only person to ever make me respawn during a match, who knew and octoling could handle a carbon roller that well." Dante said.

"I can handle that thing but not as well as you can handle that Splatling." Chromius replied.
"Anyways I've been sent here by some guy called Captain Carp to help with the hypnotizing situation." Chromius said.

"Great, good to know that there are a lot of people on top of this." Dante said
"We should probably get going though." Dante said.

Roxie's eyes fluttered open and she groaned, feeling a slight throbbing sensation on the back of her head, "Ugh.. that's gonna leave a bruise.. huh?" She lifted her head and looked around, her body bound and tied up, sitting in a cell of some sort. She looked through the bars of the cell, seeing that she was in some fort or stronghold of some kind. She struggled in the ropes, wiggling around, trying to break through it. "Hey! If you know what's good for you, you'll stop struggling!" An Octorian hit the bars to get her attention. "Where am I?! Let me go!! NOW!!" "Ha! That's a good one. Where do you think you are, princess? Have you looked around? Get a clue!" Roxie huffed and leaned back against the walls of the cell. All she could do was wait for help or an opportunity to escape..

"Ow, my head! It feels like it's on fire!" Said Jason. "The last thing I remember was me going to sleep...and then I was stuck on a black limbo!" Said Jason, shivering. "Let's hope that never happens again..."

Fritz put his Sunglasses back on, showing off his Blaster. Tina chimed in, saying, "Guys, there are probably more Inklings or Octolings with the shades, we have to get moving!" Tina even grabbed her Charger, looking through the Scope to see if she could see anyone.

Red woke up late due to that incident from last. As he was making lunch he found a paper from his sink. As he read he started to make a shock face. "My parents work with someone name Captain Carp. Hm.. There is a direction where it is." he said himself. He walked to see Captain Carp to get more information about his missing parent.

"Alright, roll call!" Dante yelled as he hung his Splatling. "We've got to make sure that everyone that is part of this operation is here and we need to discuss our goals." He said. "I am not applying myself as leader, I'm just making sure we have a set goal and plan. Chromius, you in?"

"You bet." Chromius replied.

"Alright, there's one, Jason, Fritz, Tina, how about you guys?" He asked as he looked at them.

"I'm here, and as ready as I'll ever be." Tina said, winking. Fritz held up his Blaster, joining in. "I'm going in as well. I don't approve of their masking anymore. I want to stop them."

"Then it's just Jason." Dante said. "But I already know he's in since he's been doing this before I have in all technicality, so no questions asked, everyone here is apart of this group." Dante said. "If we are in need of weapons of any kind I can contact Sheldon, he knows I'm here and informed him of the situation." He said. "The main mission as of now is stopping the octarions. But starting now the first thing we have to do is find Roxie." He said.