• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sonic: Pure Chaos (Discussion/Sign Up)

...I may have not red it right, but can I be Knuckles then? If I can't be him, I'll just try to be my main OC, if you agree to. Do I have to make a list of my OC's things? Like, the ways we register OCs to other RPs?

...Knuckles is ALSO taken. And on the first post, second paragraph, it says the procedures for OCs. I have some OCs in the story (Radic, Nex, Tai) but that's only because I've been spending years on implementing them into the Sonic canon and have found good ways to fit them into this story. Also plot points. If you want to bring in your own character, then we'll have to talk about it in a separate convo.

YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW IT.
I'll take Mina so we can get this started. But like Chaos, if anyone turns up who wants her later I'll hand her over. Expect the RP out soon!

Yeah, of course!

Honestly, both are still technically open, since I think it would honestly be better if I was one and someone else was the other, for whatever reason, y'know?

The two actually work better as a duo. And considering that it's mostly Orbot's one-liners that are funny, it's best if you take both of them. And until Mighty's team gets introduced, you'll only be able to RP as the two of them. (Since, y'know, it's too soon for Silver and co. to come out of nowhere.)