• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sonic: Pure Chaos (Discussion/Sign Up)

Aw, sorry, please tell me a list of characters who are not taken and do exist in this universe. (It may be in the first post, but I'm someone who has different meanings over different characters. Such as Orbot, for example, I'm not trying to insult Orbot fans, but I just don't like the way he IS... It's just my opinion, please don't kill me.)

Anyone from the main-series Sonic games. This doesn't include Black Knight, Secret Rings, Unleashed or Colors because we're not going to explore those plotlines in the RP. Not all of the games have taken place; check the timeline to see what has happened. There are also a few other characters I added and have fit into the story. Want to know who they are? First post.

Alright. So reusing the "brief" summaries I made for other things with them;
Tai is a chimera made by Eggman. Tai is a hybrid between an echidna and a tenric. Her skin is pinkish, and she can have a bit of a temper. And by a bit, I mean a lot. She's also silent and stoic, and (once freed from imprisonment by Radic, Nex and Gamma) is determined to destroy Doctor Eggman. Her powers allow her to manipulate kinetic energy into pulses and bursts of energy. They grow more powerful with her rage. However, she is loyal. No one (not even herself or Eggman) know who she used to be before the experiments. She now travels with Radic, Nex and Gamma. Radic and Gamma are her closest friends, as they can best sympathize with her.
Nex is a lynx with incredible skills with technology. He's a master mechanic and a skilled battler. He originally came from Soumerica (yes, that's a canon name) but left for Northamer (again, actually canon) on a journey. He met Radic and the two became friends. They've been allies ever since. He wears two blades on the backs of his hands, held in place by strong bracelets. The blades can be used to climb walls, jack into tech ports and bash enemies. He's pretty strong, but he's a glass canon. He built Radic's favorite ship, the Comet, and rebuilt E-102 Gamma's AI from fragments left on the first Egg Carrier. He's pretty cool.

You mean Tai and Nex? I can explain. They're actually characters of my own creation.
Tai is a chimera made by Eggman. Tai is a hybrid between an echidna and a tenric. Her skin is pinkish, and she can have a bit of a temper. And by a bit, I mean a lot. She's also silent and stoic, and (once freed from imprisonment by Radic, Nex and Gamma) is determined to destroy Doctor Eggman. Her powers allow her to manipulate kinetic energy into pulses and bursts of energy. They grow more powerful with her rage. However, she is loyal. No one (not even herself or Eggman) know who she used to be before the experiments. She now travels with Radic, Nex and Gamma. Radic and Gamma are her closest friends, as they can best sympathize with her.
Nex is a lynx with incredible skills with technology. He's a master mechanic and a skilled battler. He originally came from Soumerica (yes, that's a canon name) but left for Northamer (again, actually canon) on a journey. He met Radic and the two became friends. They've been allies ever since. He wears two blades on the backs of his hands, held in place by strong bracelets. The blades can be used to climb walls, jack into tech ports and bash enemies. He's pretty strong, but he's a glass canon. He built Radic's favorite ship, the Comet, and rebuilt E-102 Gamma's AI from fragments left on the first Egg Carrier. He's pretty cool.
So yeah.

From the list of characters, it looks like Tai is the only character left, so...
Mind if I join the RP as Tai? I'll just need to read the RP so far...

Well, if there are any other Sonic canon characters you'd like me to try and add to the RP, just ask. But sure, I'll give you Tai! This means all the preregistered characters have now been assigned! Oh, just so you know Radic's team has yet to enter play. And Tai is currently under Eggman's control, known only as Project Chimera. She'll be activated soon, and turned to the good guys' team. But she'll serve the doctor first.

Okay, then. I'll start reading the RP!

EDIT: And... I'm done! So, Eggman needs to activate Tai before I post?

Last edited:
Well, as the TEAM CHAOTIX (THEY'RE DETECTIVES) boss, it's kinda your job to bring them into the story. Mind letting me see what you have before you post in a convo, though?