• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sonic: Pure Chaos (Discussion/Sign Up)

You're currently Knuckles and Shadow, so you're not really involved with the current scene unless Eggman/Orbot decided to summon Shadow. Although, you could do stuff as Knuckles to bring Moar into the RP. We'll just have to go over the scenario for Team Knuckles.

Cream wasn't on the list, but as I have been planning if any official Sonic characters that aren't on the list are asked for, they shall be added. Sure! You now have Cream.
Also BTW I am now posting the link to the thread on the first post.

You might want to wait a bit before posting, though. Also I have yet to figure out how Cream's going to fit into the story as of right now. Everyone in the RP also has at least two characters, so you might want to take a second one as well.

Yeah, that was the idea.

Also for those wondering, I've divided the characters (not counting the villains except Shadow and Omega) into color-coded teams (with the exception of the Chaotix). These teams will be the leading factions for the RP. I'll list them here;
Team Blue is Sonic, Tails and Amy.
Team Red is Knuckles, Shade, Chaos and Tikal.
Team Black is Shadow, Rouge and Omega.
Team White is Silver, Blaze and Shard (more on that later, I'll probably create a convo where those playing the future characters can discuss pre-plot).
Team Green is Radic, Nex (currently open), Tai (also open), and Gamma.
Team Yellow is Mighty, Ray and Mina.
And of course, Team Chaotix is Vector, Espio and Charmy. Cream's also gonna tag along for now as an extra member.
For the most part, there are three central teams which take up the bulk of the story and four supporting teams. The main teams are Blue, Red and Black. White, Green and Yellow will also have major plot relevance, but not quite as much as the others. Team Chaotix... well since they were a late addition, they're mostly just there. But that's fine isn't it? Anyways. I've got multiple plots that I plan to have active at the same time. And they will involve the major teams. So keep an eye out!

Chaos would be a good guy. Remember, at the end of Sonic Adventure, Super Sonic LITERALLY beat the negativity out of him. Chaos is good now. He's a benevolent protector. I've always wanted to see him as a hero outside of the Archie Comics, so here he is.

If he gets the Chaos Emeralds, then yes he will be able to transform. He'll start off as Chaos 0, but could potentially become Chaos 1-6. And I have an idea for a new Chaos 7. We'll have to talk more about this.