• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Six Kingdoms Fifth Kingdom World War RP

Dolan looked around thinking to himself, "guess im the only fighter left... i guess I'm a lot more fearsome than i thought..." Dolan thought as he burst into laughter before putting his staff away and walked off slightly more confident as he headed to the garden to practice xingyiquan.

(Edit: I feel real stupid for mixing up the spelling with confident and confidant...)

Last edited:
Brandon then walked over to Dolan after his explanation the demonic alignment.

"Dolan, you also have the demonic alignment, and it requires a major negative emotion to awaken it, also have you had any bad experiences." Brandon asked, "I am your ancestor, which means you have Demonic alignment."

"I currently sense something light in you, Shade." Ariana Silver responded, "You have unlocked it, but only just."

Connor the Crystallized had taken Ariana Silver's hand during her conversation with Shade. Both were somewhat red.

Makoto was shocked by the sudden shout outburst. He looked over and saw a group of people most of which he recognized. Some were people he read about in history books, each description fitting each hero. Makoto took a step forward toward the group. "As Sir Magus has said, yes my name is Makoto". He did a small bow causing Luto to fall out of his hood and onto hid head. "A pleasure to meet you all and I hope to be of use to you." His thought process backtracked. "Question, how would I awaken my Electricity Alignment."

"I can help you with that," Ariana Silver explained, "Electric alignment is not a special alignment, so it's already awakened, but its true form comes from training, like the other standard elemental Alignments."

"Makoto, you are the Descendant of a Mystic, which means, your Alignment's true form is Aggressive Electric, which is your element, overcharged." Jenna continued the answer to his question.

Dolan looked over and paused for a moment "so basically to control my magic, I get angry and lash out... quite a complementary combination with my already aggressive xingyiquan style" said Dolan. Moments later Dolan's grin then turned into that of a scowl as he held his staff with a tight grip. He mustered up as much anger and rage into his staff and into each strike. He swung the staff as if there were an imaginary target so not to actually harm anyone. As he moved the staff around with fluid consecutive attacks. each attack precise and made a whipping sound as it cut through the wind. He began noticing a faint dark energy slowly grow in each attack. Nadel was surprisingly fast asleep the entire time completely unaware to what was going on.

Last edited:
"Struck by lightning? Struck by lightning? What if I die? Is there no other way?" Kia questioned, eager to get a different response. "Don't even think about saying hurricane or something, because that really, wouldn't help." Wamu poked her head out Kia's bag and squealed as if to tell Kia to keep it down. Kia stroked Wamu softly, allowing Wamu to fall asleep faster.

"Dolan, let me show you just how powerful my abilities are!" Brandon exclaimed.

Brandon's eyes turned red, he took out his Poleaxe, and swung once, a two foot crevice appeared in the ground for the next two hundred yards.

As for Magus Malone, he responded with, "Don't worry, your weather alignment will awaken and protect you."

Dolan paused for a moment, "interesting..." Dolan pulled out his journal looking through and looked through the sections that discussed xing yi(just another term for xingyiquan) and contemplated on which techniques he wanted to apply magic to. As he looked through his book. perhaps a staff strike or a kick if it were possible. "thankyou for showing me that" Dolan said with a cheerful tone.

Shade thought for a moment before asking Connor and Ariana about her angelic powers, her dragon cooing and snoring softly atop her head. "So, what angelic powers do I have? I get that it may have to do something with holy flames or healing magic, but what else can I do? And how do I train in it? Do I just generally train in it like normal skills or do I need to utilize positive emotions in order to train with it effectively?"

Dolan thought to himself about adding various movements, stances ,and techniques that would help compliment his magic. He swung the staff to his side and as he leaped into the air he swung his staff with a vertical rotating motion then going to the ground and swung it completely around him full circle. He jumped up and hit the staff against the ground causing demonic energy fly out in different directions. "I guess I have something I can try to perfect now..." Dolan said thinking about future possibilities.

Last edited:
"The best Way to go about using your Angelic alignment is positive emotions will empower them, and regular training is how you unlock the different abilities in the alignment," Ariana Silver explained as she unleashed her abilities.

Brandon had taken it Personally to oversee Dolan's training, and it seems like, from what he can tell, his retainer may have a tiny crush on him. Ellie seemed to have called Ariana Stormeye's face cute upon her talking to Dolan.

"Dolan, we're about to head to the..." Brandon called out but was interrupted.

"Surrender now or die, we are the Mercenary Ninjas of the Silver River!" A voice yelled.

"What the!" Ariana Silver yelled.

"ARI!!" Connor the Crystallized roared.

Jenna had just finished explaining Makoto's alignment when the Ninjas showed up

"Who are you?" Jenna asked.

Brandon's eyes were red due to the interruption, and the fact one of them had taken Ellie hostage.

"BRANDON!!!" Ellie screamed.

"DON'T YOU SO MUCH AS LAY A FINGER ON HER, OR YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES!" Brandon roared.

"Val, there's someone for us to fight." Sasuke whispered to his retainer.

"Young Kino, Mistress Kia, be ready." Magus Malone responded to the crew.

"Magus Malone," another voice, familiar to Connor, Brandon, and Magus Malone, responded.

"What in the Name of Wethera is going on here!?" Ariana Silver yelled.

Connor started growling, his eyes glowing blue, "Sir Shinra, First Knight Commander of the Kingdom of Wethera, he's apparently possessed by whoever is causing this war."

Shade thought for a bit until she heard a disturbance. Her dragon, scared and shocked, flew away and up to avoid the combat, while Shade quickly threw her satchel up where no one can grab it. Unsheathing her daggers, she got in a defensive crouched stance and observed her surroundings.

There were quite a few ninjas, and Ellie had been taken by some guy that Connor said was Sir Shinra. She hadn't heard of his name a lot in the textbooks, mainly because he wasn't all that important to learn about. Looking over at a nearby ninja, she charged at him. She quickly used her momentum to then slide underneath, trying to trip him as well as stab him in the inner thighs as she slid on under him.

Val saw the enemies and recklessly threw a spear at their commander. As soon as the first spear was thrown, he charged at them with his shield extended. He had only seen one person, because they were all ninjas, but he completely ignored the dangers that these invisible ninjas posed to him.

The commander stumbled a little bit at Val’s shield charge, but managed to stay on his feet, and even countered with a swing from his sword. The attack hit Val’s shield so hard that the wood splintered and began to crack in two. He knew he wouldn’t be able to continue using it to protect him safely, so he threw it at the enemy to cause confusion, and pulled out two more spear from his backpack.
The commander barely flinched from the shield being thrown at him, and immediately sliced down with his sword at Val’s head.

Val blocked just in time by crossing his spears and catching the blade in between. The well-made sword obviously put stress on his wooden spear shafts, but luckily, they held strong. Taking advantage of the sword being stuck between his spears, he disarmed the enemy and stabbed at their heart. He missed his target, but hit their arm instead.

Last edited:
Dolan looked over slightly bewildered as ninjas approached. He reached down and put Nadel in his pocket, and as one of the invaders wearing white robes and plate armor approached Dolan. As he did Dolan sidestepped his attack and used his staff to smack his hand. He then smacked his hand with the other side of the staff in an upward vertical angle which caused him to drop his weapon. As the intruder staggered back Dolan crescent kicked him across the upper right side of his torso along the upper ribs and the lower left side slightly below the ribs. The intruder fell and Dolan ran past him. "Don't feel too bad, you were never a match for me anyways." Dolan said feeling overconfidently.

Kia watched everyone start fighting, so she decided to help. She hadn't got any sort of magic yet, so she just used the basic techniques she had learnt with her staff, Sutaffu no geijitsu a.k.a the art of the staff. She charged at one of the ninjas and the ninja reflexed. As soon as Kia saw this she flipped over them, did a 180 degree turn, with her staff sticking out, and hit the ninja. The ninja fell, but stood back up and grabbed at Kia. She instantly moved back, then extended her foot, with a lot of force. The ninja fell, and Kia jumped up in the air and slammed her staff on the ninja. She started to head to the next ninja, with a smug look over her shoulder. "Maybe I should do that more often..." She said. She realized that Wamu had jumped out of her bag when she charged at the ninja, so she gave Wamu a leaf to enjoy while she fought.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino gave somewhat of a shriek when ninjas suddenly appeared out of nowhere and started taking hostages. Them taking someone that is supposedly known to be strong is not comforting him in the least. With a squeal, he ducked a sword that nearly removed him of his head. Remind him to thanks his grandma for bugging him to work on his speed. As he barely dodged again, he thought that he could only thanks his grandma if he survives this at all. He admits, he's not meant to fight, noodle arms and all but he could tell you his speed is impressive, for in order to deliver a hard punch, your speed must support the momentum of the impact. And with that in mind, Kino kicked a ninja aside, receiving a groan from them as Newton's third law started taking place, action-reaction. The ninja stumbled back, snarling at the tinier boy in an unsatisfied manner; he didn't expect a little dumpling to be able to fight back, and so harshly too. Then another one joined the first and Kino instantly drew back.

"Hey! Hey! Two vs one is cheating! Cheating!" He whined, waving and arm at the duo wildly. They paid no mind to his blabbering and proceeds to try and behead him, to which the boy dodged. Soon, Kino led on one of them to the other, leading the duo to become confuse on who's who, causing them to clash swords on each other. When they've realized their mistake, they grunted in unison and started looking around for the boy, who was behind them, watching the show as he laughed to his heart's content. Growling, the two ninjas lunged, and Kino stepped out of the way, successfully knocking out the two, when they clash head and was koed.

Brandon started dealing with Sir Shinra so the group didn't get killed on the first day. Ellie was let go, but Connor the Crystallized realized that if he, Magus Malone and Brandon tag teamed him, they could take him.

"Everyone, handle the Ninjas and head towards the library as you clear this area of them, Ariana Silver, Ellie, and Sasuke, go with them, Jenna, we need your help with this matter, and Makoto, go with the crew to the library, and help them clear the areas so that your graduation can continue as planned!" Magus Malone ordered, "I'm sensing someone else heading our way, along with an extremely strong ice presence."

Another crystal was placed not far from the academy.

(@Kasumi Daiyamondo, this is your cue!)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Axel Crack was an average height teen who loves the woods and everything in it. One day he was walking at the edge of the woods when he suddenly felt a strange presents. He turned his head slightly and saw a crystal looking thing in the distance. "What the..." He said to himself. He ran over to the crystal, this was the prettiest thing he had ever seen. He got closer and closer with every thought he didn't know whether to touch it, leave it, or take it. The blue eyed boy just stood there with his hand so close to touching the crystal.

Dolan swung his staff knocking the feet out from under one of the intruders then kicking him in the side causing him to hit the wall. Dolan ran by and headed for the library jumping over and past another intruder that was laying on the ground already beaten. He opened the library door and as he did a knife landed in the door. He took the knife and put it in his other pocket as he closed the door.

He was just about to try to finish off the enemy, but a shower of ninja stars seemed to come from nowhere, forcing Val to retreat back to the rest of the group. Luckily only one ninja star made contact on his shoulder, and while it dug relatively deep into his leather, he wasn’t seriously hurt. So, he threw another spear at the commander, hitting them in the other arm, before running after Dolan to the library (he decided it was a better place to defend than open space).

As he ran to the library, Val muttered to himself, “An arm for an arm, ninjas...”
He only had 1 spear left in his arsenal, so he wouldn’t be throwing anything else.

"Warning, right now, the school is under attack by ninjas, Connor The Crystallized, Brandon of Arton, and Magus Malone are fighting the possessed Sir Shinra, Ariana Silver, along with Ellie of Druang, and Sasuke, are heading to the library to defend it from said ninjas, along with all retainers, Axel, you are to head to the library and help with the removal of ninjas there, I will make sure no more ninjas enter." Morgan explained as they moved towards the academy library.

Ariana Stormeye was fighting three ninjas and got through them as she made an advance towards the library.

"All retainers inside, the massive Ice Presence is coming." Ariana yelled out to the rest of her companions.

Kia sprinted towards the library dodging knifes. Suddenly, two ninjas appeared in front of her. She aimed her staff to the right of them, then struck a powerful blow. The ninja on the right collapsed on the other ninja, and Kia struck her staff into the side of the ninja that had been squashed. She yelled at Wamu to get to the library and she continued towards the library. She whistled with her fingers as if to call something, but nothing happened.

Shade managed to trip up the ninja while slashing his inner thighs, causing him to bleed out and fall. She got up and rushed to the library, her dragon flying overhead and dodging any projectiles thrown at her. Shade slashed a few ninjas on her way to the library, following Ellie and the others. She will let the other people deal with Shinra.

She entered the library after a bit of knicking a few ninjas here and there. She didn't get injured that much, maybe a few bruises from being smacked with an elbow or a knee because she wasn't paying attention for a split second, but she was relatively unharmed. She looked about for more ninjas, being on guard and keeping an ear out for Ellie to say something. Her dragon was hiding on top of a bookshelf hoping to be ignored.

As one of the ninjas aproached and opened the door Dolan threw the dagger charged with demonic energy piercing him to the wall by his shoulder then haito chopping him in the neck knocking him unconscious. He then pulled the dagger out causing the ninja to fall ,and putting it in his pocket. Dolan then looked down the hallway carefully to see if anybody were watching before going back into the library. Nadel looked up from Dolan's pocket and gazed around the room at the various people and creatures present and letting out a squeak.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Standing bewildered in the library, Kino was all to glad for the safety of the insides. After what just happened, he don't even know if going outside would ever become an option to him now, maybe he should become and introvert. Koi panted next to him, though not quite as tired due to the puppy not participating in the fight at all; the target clearly wasn't a little Shiba inu.
"Holy cow I'm never doing that again." Kino snapped, honestly piss at the situation laid before them. "They nearly chop my head off! What did I ever do to them!" He complained, dusting his arms which had collected some blood from other people's attack. He himself had tried to avoid murder, and was fortunately successful I'm his little parade, but he was sure he's not going to get any words of gratitude from those ninjas.
"I wasn't made for this! Fighting is not in my top priority!" He announced, "You guys can take care of the fighting for all I care! But I'm out of that! Out!"

After the hallway seemed safe Dolan looked through the door and down the hallway to hear nothing but silence. he looked down both sides of the hallway to see not a single person in sight. As he made his way down the hallway he held his staff with a tight grip. He was careful not to make any loud sudden noise or step ,and occasionally looked over his shoulder to be on the safe side as they were ninjas and might try to sneak up on him. As soon as he made his way to the Corridor he stood by the by the corner looking around the edge so not to be seen. As he looked he noticed a bunch of ninjas stood in line. A large ninja with fancy robes and a mask covering his face walked over to them and then looked in Dolan's direction. As Dolan hid behind the corner in shock he carefully made his way to the hallway and ran towards the library quietly closing the door behind him. He tried to act natural as he wasn't sure what was down the hall or if the man with the mask saw him or not.

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Wheezing with the sudden fright, Kino was able to finally compose himself and he patted himself on the chest to even out his breathing. Koi licked his hand, nibbling at it gently to bring him back into reality, and he barked, which was instantly silenced by his owner. Kino hissed as he placed a finger on Koi's jaw, clamping it shut as he looked out to see if anyone threatening heard the noise. Luckily for him, no one heard, and he stood up to make sure. The librarian certainly looks uncomfortable with the sudden crash from the strangers, and Kino apologetically waved his hands at the woman, and tip toed along the book shelves.

"Is there a way for me to not do this actually? I rather stay at home and sleep than fight a war that I'm going to die in." He said, half to himself.

Kia followed the group, trying to stay as close as possible. She let Wamu jump into her bag and looked round the corner. She saw the man with the mask and held her mouth shut. She creeped past trying not to make a sound. The floorboard creaked, and before anyone could react, she quietly entered the library and shut the door. She said to Kino, "Your not the only one that is going to die in the war." She had her back on the door, cleary trying to hold the door shut, even though nobody was trying to get in. She walked to the window and looked around. She opened it and a wingless dragon jumped up, with a bow in its mouth. "Thanks Uing!" The dragon hopped on Kia's shoulder and looked down at Wamu in her bag, who squealed when she saw Uing.

Dolan stood paused as he looked around then looked at Kia then at Nadel. He cleared his throat as he thought about what he wanted to say, "You don't think that guy down there with the mask actually saw us right? At least... I hope he didn't" Dolan said quietly as he looked over at Kia as he held Nadel in one hand and pet him with the other. Nadel let out small squeak noises as he did. Dolan then placed Nadel back in his pocket as ,and Kia walked to the window Dolan approached the door placing his ear against the door he listened for any sound to be made. It was very quiet there was no footsteps or voices could be heard. Dolan wasn't sure If there was anyone trying to follow them thinking they were just sitting ducks waiting. He held his staff tightly as he wasn't going to be taken by surprise.

"Well, I think not... because that would be bad. The floorboard creaked, but I don't think they saw me." She said, before she slumped onto the floor waiting for something to happen. She suggested, "Why don't we do some research, seeing as we are in the library," She looked at Kino and Dolan, forcing a smile on her face, "Or at least something to pass the time. We could be here for a while."

Dolan looked over at Kia "I'm not sure how were going to do research on ninjas but it's worth a shot i guess..." Dolan said hesitantly as he got up. Before he walked away from the door he heard a floorboard creak outside the library. Dolan paused as he heard the sound then proceeded to ask the librarian for relevant information they could use. Luckily for Dolan the librarian was one step ahead of him and had been thinking about the exact same thing for a while and already had a couple books and notes ,and Dolan then sat the stack of books and notes on the table. He picked up one book titled "The merchant from the north" A book based on the experiences of a travelling merchant who encountered a group of shinobi from the silver river.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino bristled at the mention of death and he groaned. "You don't have to say it like I'm actually going to die!" He complained, though he tried to keep his voice low, "I rather be comforted by the fact I'm probably still going survive this, never thought fighting a group of ninja can be this terrifying." He growled, "But to be honest, it was actually pretty cool," he admitted, "the bloodshed when unneeded but I guess I'll have to deal with that," he sighed, "you can't erase your lineage after all."

Tilting his head at the others, Kino thought of all the things he could've been doing instead of hiding in a library. Like sleeping, for example. "What do you suggest we do?" He asked, "There's lots of books to read if you want to pass the time, though I rather not get distracted if the ninjas ever were to come." He said, "Are the others okay I wonder? Leaving them behind there was a dangerous move."

"Well, they are capable of keeping themselves safe if we are." Kia said as she walked over to Dolan and looked over his shoulder. "The Merchant form the North? Ha, I didn't think you would read something like that." She walked over to the non-fiction side and took out a book called Ninjas- And how to Deal with them. "I've read a bit about ninjas, but I'm not sure what ninjas these are... It says that there are three types of ninjas with that style of clothing, there's the Kossori ninjas, the Tanken ninjas and the Hayai ninjas. However, only the Kossori and Tanken ninjas follow a leader, but never with those robes!" She smirked over her shoulder before realizing how much she had just said. She never read a lot, but she did read a few non-fiction books, so it surprised her that she remembered that much.