• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Six Kingdoms Fifth Kingdom World War RP

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino was really about to question the two adults on who the heck did they tell him to make sure stays alright. They mentioned a 'she' and that apparently he must look out for her, or else he's better off dead, but how is he supposed to do that if he don't know the girl! Just as he was about to let the words run out of his lips, another voice joined in and he gave a little startled squeak, jumping back a bit as he met eye to eye the newcomer. She was one of them too, so that's something. He vaguely remembered her though, even with the 'Dirt Foot' nickname, it didn't ring much of a bell but it's there. The boy was delighted with all the new people he was meeting, despite getting his head thrown back and forth due to not understanding a whole lot of what they're saying, but he's sure he'll be able to handle that. Ariana then asked him what his descendancy was, which led the boy to go into another flurry of thoughts and storm as he tried to recall what was told to him. "Urm...ehhhhhh, I think...I think it was someone by the name of...Markus? Wait, never heard of that name in the history textbook before, don't know where that came from. Ehhh, maybe their name was Maroon? Magnus? Oh wait, Magus, their name is Magus." He corrected, seemingly pleased with himself for finally remembering, "I'm the descendent of Magus Malone." He finished. "Or...so I they say I guess, I don't even know the guy."

Dolan was confused and slightly hesitant but took a step forward anyways. As Dolan stepped forward he wondered to himself how he knew about his ancestors. Though trying to remain cool he looked over "was there something you needed?" He said with a friendly smile. Nadel stuck his head out of his pocket and gazed around the room as let out a squeak.

"Kino, I'm talking about Ariana Silver, Letting you know." Connor responded.

Ariana saw it, the Orange eyes, and then explained, "Magus Malone was a Very famous mage, one who saved the entire land, which contains The Far North, Wethera, Stalia, The kingdom of the Past, Arton, and Fimia, there are at least six books on him and his adventures."

Ariana Silver blushed so much, her face could have been mistaken for an apple.

"Dolan, right?" Brandon asked.

"Yes indeed..." He said as he pet Nadel ,and as he did Nadel let out a squeak as he looked up with joy. Dolan looked at Nadel then looked back at Brandon. "That's me... I'm Dolan, do you have need of my service?" He said with his rokushakubo extended out vertically slightly off the ground, his other hand flat placed against his back and his feet parallel toes slightly turned inward.

"I have something to tell you, you have demonic alignment and I along with Ellie, are your ancestors." Brandon responded to Dolan, "And you have Connor the Crystallized as the Hero of Legend assigned to you, correct."

He then turned to Val, "Valgard Cynae, if you or Sasuke are around, please show yourselves, I have to explain several things to you, some of which are very important!"

Dolan thought about Connor for a moment. He seemed like a strange man... though nothing he couldn't handle. After all he was confidant in himself and even more confidant in his training. "indeed" He said while placing his staff on his back and crossing his arms. Nadel stuck his head back into dolan's pocket then rolling into a ball. "If there is anything else you would like to know you have only to ask" he said smiling with a look of determination.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Woooooow, and I'm somewhat related to that guy? Cool! Got some hero blood in myself." he laughed, rubbing Koi's stomach happily. "Good to know, Grandma will be pleased," he said, swaying from one foot to the other as he smiled half to himself. "Also...how exactly are we supposed to aid you in your goal?" he piped up again, "I don't know how the others but I've never participated in a fight before, hereby a war, I'd be dead before the war even start...if it's even in this time zone." he said, a bit unsure as he said the last statement, "Do you guys have some kind of plan with this? We're not just going to blindly sign our own death certificate are we?" he mused, "A little something to start things off would be nice."

"Well, we'll not be on the front lines so much as behind enemy lines, we are to find the one responsible and make sure he doesn't complete his plan." Connor the Crystallized explained, "If anyone will be on the front lines it will probably be Val, who King Brandon is trying to explain the exact same thing to him and Sasuke, Kino, you are going to try and clear the way, Ariana will have her part explained to her later, Dolan will most likely be with me, and Shade, you are our scout."

Ariana Silver hugged Connor the Crystallized, from behind, causing both parties to blush.

"Hey, has anyone seen Dolan?" Ariana Stormeye asked, with a small blush on her face.

Ellie noticed the blush, and responded, "Awwww, Ariana Stormeye, you are being so cute right now."

Connor the Crystallized pointed behind him to the man she was looking for.

"Hi, Ariana Stormeye, from what The famed Connor the Crystallized told me, you are Dolan?" Ariana asked the man in question.

Val was curious as to how this weird ‘king’ got 200 gold pieces, but he went along with it and said, “Ok, I’ll follow you. And this other stranger won’t stop following me around, so I guess he’ll help , too. You two do seem to know each other after all (he wasn’t paying attention at all, or at least not believing both Connor and Sasuke’s claims). What is this thing you need to explain to me?”

"There's a war about to start," Connor whispered, Now Brandon, you are in charge of his part."

"Valgard Cynae, I am King Brandon of Arton, and you will probably be the only one of us on the front lines, due to your skills, and besides, you are the estranged nephew of Mystic Kira, of all people, and Sasuke will be helping you there, your role is simple, make sure you help the front lines, understood." Brandon explained, "Also, I would like you to meet Dolan, Shade, Ariana Stormeye, and Kino, who are apart of the crew along with Connor, who you already met, his retainer is Dolan, Ariana Silver, his wife and and her retainer is Kino, Ellie of Druang, my wife and her retainer is Shade, Myself, who has Ariana Stormeye as my retainer."

Dolan looked over at the woman, "Indeed i am, how may I help you?" he says calmly as he looked over. Dolan looks over the people he was instructed to follow and thought to himself "How on the world did i get myself into this mess... the tall one has a grim look to him, no doubt he seems like a mercenary. Perhaps if i play my cards right whatever task we have been given will be quickly and efficiently solved ,and I can go back to practicing tokumine dai" Dolan thought to himself as he stood ready to receive instructions.

"The people who are here to help us are actual historical figures from two hundred years ago, and some of our ancestors, specifically King Brandon of Arton, the Hero of Legend assigned to me, he and Ellie of Druang are your ancestors." Ariana Stormeye explained, "They know something's up, and the magnitude of this event, let's work with them, okay?"

Ellie was giggling a little bit over the conversation between Ariana Stormeye and Dolan.

The crystal broke, revealing a golden haired man with silver eyes (Wife has orange eyes, and it's her eyes that their descendants have) wearing a robe of four colors, wielded a staff with four charms, one fire, one water, one earth, and one wind, he stood six feet tall, and towered over his retainer.

"Kia, I am Magus Malone, and you are my retainer," The man, now known as Magus Malone, immediately explained.

As Dolan sponke to Ariana, he realized that she was kinda funny. However Dolan was able to keep a straight face fairly easy ,and as the two spoke they started discussing various battle strategies and ideal battlefields that would give an advantage against the enemy. Moments after the conversation ended Dolan pulled out a journal and wrote some additional notes in his journal. Some of the notes were brief candid descriptions of the people he has encountered(He likes to do this because he occasionally forgets names names and will occasionally use it to better remember them), but most were strategies/tactics, various fighting styles, and magical theories). Dolan continued discussing with the others in the room but it was obvious his attentions were on his journal. "mhmm... yep... okay... alright... hmmm... i see... interesting notion..." Dolan said as he occasionally drifted from conversation every so often.

"The city that is named Magus Malone, I am the person who it was named after," Magus Malone responded to Kia's question, "Also, there is a war ahead of us, one that if not stopped, will cause a major disaster, there is a group ahead, let's get to them, they are in the courtyard of the Academy in the nearby town of Regentsville."

Magus Malone motioned Kia to follow as he got moving.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, I'm sensing a major magical presence heading our way, presence element: Fire, water, earth and wind!" Ariana told Everyone.

"It's probably Magus Malone," Brandon responded casually.

Last edited:
As the group talked Dolan took the opportunity to find a bench and sit down to eat his lunch. He had a sandwich with turkey and Nadel had two strawberries. Nadel crawled out of Dolan's pocket and ate the two strawberries on the bench and Dolan ate his sandwich as they waited for the others to arrive. After their meal was eaten Dolan picked up Nadel and put him in his pocket and Nadel let out a squeak as he rolled into a ball and went to sleep. Dolan sat there a few minutes before standing up and getting back to the group.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Magus Malone? You mean, the person I was descended from?" Kino chirped, tilting his head curiously, an excited spark in his eyes at the news of his ancestor, whom he may be able to meet soon. "So he's some kind of elemental mage or something? That's pretty neat, wow, I never thought I'd see the day where I get to meet so many famous people!" He laughed, bouncing lightly on his toes at the thought. "Koi, you're probably one of the luckiest dogs ever." He joked, ruffling Koi on the head, "It's not everyday a dog gets to meet some ancient lords." He pointed out. Koi didn't say much, just wagged his tail in agreement to that statement, but soon stopped and just randomly licked Kino's nose, as that is always his reaction towards when someone had their face really close to his own.

"You've fallen into my trap," Makoto said. He moved his Knight and said, "Check." Luto (the frog)proceeded to eat the knight. "I'm pretty sure that's cheating and I'll take that as your immediate disqualification." Luto spat out the Knight into Makoto's hand and proceeded to wipe off the mucus with a small handkerchief. "Today must be an off day for you. You're usually great at chess" he said as the green amphibian jumped over Makoto's head and glided into his hood. "C'mon I'll get you something to eat." He went outside of the small shack he was living in and proceeded to head over to his garden which was under attack by invaders who loved to eat his cabbages. With Luto's long tongue, he jumped out of Makoto's hood and swallowed the insects with ease but later he started to feel sick. "Huh? What's wrong little guy?" He said as he picked up Luto. The frog coughed up something into his hand. "You ate this thinking it was a roly-poly, did you?" he said as he cleaned off the object. It appeared to be a shining crystal. "Wow. How did this get here?" He held it up to the sun but upon further inspection he noticed the crystal started to crack. "Well, that's not good."

Suddenly it broke, and a slim girl a little taller than Makoto appeared, brown hair and green eyes, wearing a crystal-metal Hybrid Armor, and a intricately decorated Bow.

"Makoto Eventaker, descendant of Mystic Matt." The young lady responded, "I am Jenna, the Soul Keeper of an earlier era, about two hundred years ago."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, Kino, and everyone be prepared, I don't know who his retainer is," Ariana Silver explained, "We may have to fight the retainer."

Ariana Stormeye, Connor, who motioned to Dolan, Sasuke, and Ariana Silver prepared for a Small battle.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Ehhhhhhh?! Fight them? But we haven't even met yet! We don't know if they're bad or not!" He shrieked, honestly just doesn't want to participate in an actual fight, fatal or not. "Aren't they a retainer too? Shouldn't they be on our side?" He pointed out, letting go of Koi and letting the Shiba puppy bounce onto the floor, "Unless some retainers are bad, then that's a whole other matter, but they're Magus Malone's retainer, and you guys described Magus as a great guy, so I think his retainer shouldn't be that different." He muttered, dragging one feet on the ground lazily, as if slowly trying to pick his words carefully. He don't know if 200 year olds could listen to the reasons of a 15 year old, but it's a gamble he should at least take.

Kia immediately followed moving as quickly as she could to keep up with Magus Malone. His strides were much bigger than hers so he took one step, whereas Kia took three. "There's a war coming up, and I have to help stop it. So, the group we are meeting have to have something to do with it, right? That's why we're headed to the Academy." Kia said, noticing how quickly she figured that out. She knew that she could be smart by accident, but not on purpose.

"I'm impressed you figured it out on your own, and be careful, one of the other Retainers is ready to pounce," Magus Malone responded to Kia.

Magus Malone stopped when he got to the courtyard, and spotted what looked like a man, about 6'5".

"Valgard Cynae, stand down!" Magus Malone yelled, then turned to Kia, "They had no clues about who was my retainer."

Magus Malone immediately spotted a pair of orange eyes, "Young Kino, I am your ancestor."

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino's jaw went slack as he for the up tenth time goes at one of the heroes. He didn't know his orange eyes were that noticeable. "Wow..." was all he could say, and his arms went slack too. "You're really Magus Malone! That's awesome! Am I really related to you? I can't believe it!" He exclaimed, his body gaining back their movements and he pounced around Magus to get a good look at the man from every angle.

As more people arrived Dolan looked over at them sizing them up ,but before he could pull out his journal he saw Connor motion them to fight. he bowed before entering the fighting area then held his staff out then took an defensive fighting stance. Some of the others seemed to already take an aggressive start. Dolan was ready for this however and thought back on his strategies and was ready to use them accordingly.

Sadly, Val stood down. He really wanted to stab someone, but alas, a weird old man knew his name magically. It seemed to be getting late out, so he figured he should get going.
“Sorry I have to abandon you, but I need to get to graduation so I can finally escape this hellhole.” Val said. “Maybe afterwards you can tell me whatever that job you wanted me to do was.”

"Yes M'Lady". He proceeded to follow the regal knight to what seemed to be the academy he went to. "Good thing that she didn't know what was outside the crystal. It'd suck to go 200 years just to find themselves in a frog's mouth". As the two continued walking, he recognized the path they were taking. It just so happened to be graduation day too. "Wow, I forgot today was graduation day. Lady Jenna, are we by any chance going to the library? If so, I know a shortcut."

Shade just stood back and watched everyone with interest. Val was certainly the no-nonsense kind of fighter who wants nothing more than to sink his blade into something. She watched as Magus appeared, along with another ancestor and two more people. Raising an eyebrow at them all, she nodded to them as they came in and bowed her head every time her name was called. She was going to be their scout, and she was the retainer of Ellie. Interesting. She looked over to Ellie and asked her a couple of questions.

"If we have powers descended from you all, how do we use them? And although Val is right about the graduation at the library happening soon, I would like to know before I take my leave."

From all the ruckus, her pseudodragon popped her head out of the satchel while yawning and stretching. She saw so many people and they kind of startled her. Looking up at her owner, she crawled up her arm and sat down on her shoulder, wrapping her tail around her master's arm to keep herself from falling if she ever did move abruptly.

"For you, Shade, I cannot answer that question, but Ariana Silver along with my husband, can answer though..." Ellie answered but was interrupted.

"They're right here Makoto!" Jenna yelled, a person followed behind, "Magus Malone, Ariana Silver, King Brandon of Arton, Connor the Crystallized, Emperor Sasuke of Tenyengcheng, and Ellie of Druang, alongside their Retainers, Kia, Kino, Ariana Stormeye, Dolan, Valgard and Shadara."

"Jenna, Keeper of Souls," Magus Malone responded, "And her retainer, Makoto Eventaker."

"Valgard, we are all heading to graduation together, let's head to the library." Ariana Stormeye announced.

Another eyebrow raise later, she looked expectantly over to Ariana Silver and Ellie's husband and repeated her previous question. "How do we use our powers? Are they already gifted to us and we just have to awaken them, or do we have to be patient enough and wait for the powers to come to us?"

Meanwhile, Shade's pseudodragon looked at everyone with wide, blue eyes before shaking out her wings and hopped up on Shade's head to curl up and rest. Shade just chuckled before feeling the familiar dragon's tail wrap around her neck lightly.

"Demonic requires a major negative emotion to awaken, my Awakening was the day Ellie almost died of sickness, back in 820 LD." Brandon answered his part of the question.

"A major positive emotion is required to awaken Angelic alignment, my Awakening was when Connor and I had our first kiss." Ariana Silver explained her part.

Thinking about a time in her life that occurred to her, it seemed like the only thing that was either negative or positive didn't make Shade feel any high amounts of emotion, as she tends to be logical with her reasons. She then remembered something. When her familiar hatched. The amount of happiness she received that day was almost overwhelming and, even though it came with great responsibility, it was the happiest day of her life.

"Well, the happiest day of my life was when my pseudodragon hatched. Since then, she has always brought me joy when I was stressed or irritated, even though she can be a pain in the ass at times," she smirked a little before continuing. "I don't think I have anything that happened to me that caused me to feel strong negative emotions, though. If I ever lost my darling dragon, I wouldn't know what to do with myself."

Hearing those words, her dragon smiled sweetly and blushed a tad bit before crawling over to peek over at Shade's face and licked her nose and brow sweetly before crawling back to the top of her head, made a nest, and curled up in it. Shade smiled wide with happiness before she looked over at Ariana Silver. "Would that be enough to awaken my Angelic powers? Or would I have to have another powerful positive moment to get the power?"