• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Six Kingdoms Fifth Kingdom World War RP

Shade simply kept her wits about her until she finally could relax and walked over towards the group reading books about ninjas and then seeing one of the others sitting in a chair further away, wanting to start the graduation. Still, the staff members were more preoccupied with making sure there were no more ninjas creeping up on them.

Looking at the books, she sighed before muttering to seemingly no one, but was still loud enough to be heard. "Reading and the theory on ninjas is different than actually dealing with them. These might be different ninjas, anyway. Books may not help."

Shade's pseudodragon flew off of a bookshelf and landed on her shoulder as Shade quietly floated over to the graduation seats, did a perimeter check to make sure nobody was there, and then took a seat somewhere near the front, as her last name started with a D.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Kino nodded his head, though his expression looks deep in thought. Tapping his chin, he gestured his agreement to Shade's point with a nod. "It's true, there's a wide variety of ninjas, the ones we're dealing with might or might not fit into either of these category set out for them, nor can we say they information in their book is accurate either. Not to mention, their weaknesses pretty much depends on the person themselves, they can't all have their same weakness just because they're in the same group. Who knows? They might be a new type of ninja who built in on itself." He pointed out, "So far, they haven't strike any sorts of witchcraft on us yet, so we couldn't be sure if they knew anything at all besides throwing knives and blades, it's best if we don't provoke them into doing it if they actually knew." He pointed out, "Or we can just sit it out, not like I can do anything anyways."

Kia shrugged, "At least we have something to go about, it is worth a try. Ninjas with throwing knives and blades are pretty hard to deal with, usually they cover both melee and range. Its best if we attack by beating them at their own game. We sneak around, and wait until the perfect time to strike, and usually they get a shock, either knocking them out or providing time for us to escape." Kia said while flicking through the book. She looked at Kino and Shade as if to question them.

Shade leaned back as she heard Kino and Kia talk to her. Her feet rested against the chair in front of her as she began making idle chat with the two.

"Yea, well, the best book is experiencing them yourselves. Most ninjas would know about their own tactics being used on them, so sneaking around won't be a good option, unless you get one who isn't paying attention. The best way to deal with them I find, is to be aware of everything around you, stay quiet, listen for them, and then make them think that you don't know they are there. So when they attack, they will be in for a rude awakening when you strike back."

Her pseudodragon curled up on her lap as she talked to the two studying.

Outside the library, Morgan had arrived to where the Ninjas were gathering and prepared a spell.

"Axel, into the building!" Morgan yelled out to Axel.

Connor the Crystallized

Connor the Crystallized, along with Jenna, Brandon and Magus Malone, had dragged Shinra, whose power matches some of the most powerful historical figures in the world.

Ariana Stormeye

Ariana Stormeye had retreated into the library after taking out at least four of them, looking for someone to talk to for it. She found Dolan reading a book about a merchant that encountered some ninja.

"Hey, have any idea on how we're going defeat all the Ninja?" Ariana Stormeye asked worriedly.

Ellie, along with Ariana Silver, and Sasuke, all were fighting off ninja that tried to get into the library.

(@Kasumi Daiyamondo this is your cue again, Axel needs to get to the library before my next post, or he'll freeze to death.)

"Jenna, Connor, Brandon, and Magus Malone," Morgan called out, "Go to the library, I'm about to cast my spell!"

The four aforementioned went to the library as Shinra left, being returned to whoever is running these ninjas.

"Well, you guys managed to make Shinra retreat, so I will reveal this, I am the head of an organization called the Orange Hoods, and control half the Northlands (The Northlands is another Continent, in the north, and west of the Six Kingdoms)." The mysterious voice called out to everyone, "Much like you guys, I am also a retainer, for Shinra and the Toad Spearman of Tenyengcheng, Hirō Yushiro."

"Hiro Yushiro is one of the strongest warriors of the era we're from." Ariana Silver explained to everyone in the library.

Morgan's spell hold broke, all the Ninjas froze.

After Dolan had finished the book he heard a noise coming from outside the library ,and with thoughts of ninjas running in he carefully stood behind the door ready to strike. After moments passed not a sound could be heard ,and Dolan finally mustered the confidence to look outside and check around. He looked around and as he turned his head he saw a ninja just a few inches away from him. The ninja was frozen in ice to Dolan's surprise. no doubt this was magic as there wasn't even any ice outside. He could also feel magic radiating off the ice. It was very cold just being near it. He didn't bother touching it as he wasn't sure what would happen. The ninja inside the ice was clearly dead plain as day but dolan couldn't spot the caster. "Who did this?" He thought to himself. Nadel poked his head out of Dolan's pocket letting out a squeak as he gazed around the room.

Shade just laid back in content, clearly not worried about the rest of the ninjas as the other historical figures had already finished them off. Looking up at Ariana Stormeye, she just shrugged before hearing a voice. Looking around, she couldn't tell who it was coming from. Orange Hoods? She didn't recognize that from any of the books she read, but figured it was a secret organization of sorts. Her Pseudodragon, after hearing the apparent disembodied voice, hid inside Shade's satchel, which was now sitting on her lap.

Morgan waltzed into the library, looking for Axel when she spotted Dolan in the doorway, "I was the one who casted that spell."

Ariana Stormeye noted the voice talking to Dolan, "Morgan of the Far North, an Ice Mage who married Sasuke, Emperor of Tenyengcheng is the woman that Dolan is talking to."

Ariana Silver hugged Connor as she saw him, and each and every Hero of Legend, even Magus Malone, their jaws hit the tables when they spotted Morgan.

Dolan was puzzled as he wasn't sure what was going on. He looked at Nadel, "What do you think about this?" Dolan said looking down at Nadel. The hedgehog looked at Dolan and let out a squeak before rolling into a ball. "Well is that so?" Dolan said while crossing his arms. He talked to Ariana for a few minutes then paused as he wasn't sure what was going to happen next.

[EDIT: I decided to edit a little]