• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh it's my bracelet that has a mega stone in it" Nikki says while ninetales comes over giving the bracelet to Nikki "thanks Flare" Nikki said while patting Flare

Nikki giggles at Jays jealousy "it's for my performance silly it was given to me when my parents gave me Candy sense candy can mega evolve when she becomes a lopunny" Nikki said while giggling but then Flare nudged Jays hand showing him a mega stone

Flare noded dropping the stone into Jays hand Nikki looked at flare then ran back home and came back with a black bracelet for Jay and also the loppunite

"Its a lucarionite" Nikki said while putting a key stone into Jays bracelet *thanks flare go home now" Flare nodded and ran back home

"Lucario? My mom is a breeder and she just bred a Riolu. How strange, our parents must be friends." Jay said excitedly. He couldn't wait to ask his mom for the Riolu. He had just become a real trainer and already was going to have 4 pokemon!

Quinn started to head to Jubilife City. He needed to get to Eterna so he could get the forest badge. He ran in to some Kricketots but, took them down easily with Pink (Shellos).

Status
Not open for further replies.