• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

"Yep, I'm game to go if you are." Sazndora said as he sticked his hands in his pockets. He looked at the jumbo tron saying Mya Shard was disqualified. Sazandora just hoped that it didn't happen to him.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"They have Neptune!" Jupiter shouted to Saturn.
"As I feared, he fell to the clutches of Looker and the Internation Defence Force. I believe that another group is in play..." Saturn explained.
"Who told you that? One of those false prophets?" Mars playfully asked.
"Someone...who knows things...Charon, see if you can pinpoint that Looker's location."
"Will do." Charon nodded.
"Mars, you should investigate the police headquarters in each city. I'm told by an informant that a lot of them are corrupt. We could use that to our advantage."
"I'll start at Oreburgh!" Mars shouted, before dashing off.
"Good. Everything is falling into place. They'll be too distracted with Neptune and Mars to give a damm about us developing our super weapon.
(Zachary)
Zachary walked down the road to the stadium casually. He found that he was one of the better trainers, as he had battled many in the lobby. He saw that there was a mysterious building. He walked past it and looked through the window-a shopkeeper was letting a small group of people into a secret passage. They unveiled their true personas: Team Galactic members. Green hair and strange suits followed. Zachary was facinated. He walked in. Jupiter stood in at the end of the passage. She had also been added to a new attack drafted in before about the stadium. Zachary's memory flowed madly. He passed out. He awoke in hospital again. Charon was there. "How are we?"
The suprise made Zachary shriek. Zachary then oppened his eyes. All of it from him walking past the stadium had been a dream. Zachary was in his bed in a hotel-a hotel next to the stadium which in fact Charon had paid for him to be in.

(Lex)
Lex stood up. " Alright gentlemen fallow me." He said as he started to walk. Eventually he made it to the Box seats. There where five seats overlooking the entire field. The seats where made a leather and were able to recline. To the left was mini fridge filled with multiple types of liquor and soda. to the right was a buffet of the finest food in Sinnoh. " Welcome to the box seats gentlemen." He said as he held the door open for the two boys.

"Thank you sir." Reglis said as he walked into the box. He was stunned and rather intimidated by the sense of grandeur in the room, Lex ((OOC:Luther)) was definitely a powerful man. A little too uncomfortable to sit down in the expensive looking chairs, he walked up to the front of the box where there was a glass window. The view was just as regal as the box from which it came from. He turned back to Lex, "I find it extraordinary that a human could afford these things. I come from a middle class family with a stay-at-home mom and a father that was the Chief of a local police force and I had never seen anything this expensive looking. I know you said you are a CEO, but obviously of a very lucrative company, what is it that this company of yours specializes in again?"

"Dang, this place is nice," Sazandora said as he hung jis trench coat on th coat hangar. He then sat down in one of leather seats. "Uncle Sycamore could get us benifits, but nothing this nice!"

(Lex)
Lex walked to the fridge and grabbed himself a cola. He opened the tap of it and took a drink. "Years ago my grand farther and a wide eyed professor named Samul Oak came up with an idea to categorize every pokemon in existence. You might know this encyclopedia as a Pokedex. Since then My gradfarther with Oak's permission created multiple Dexes which Professors paid us to give to trainers. Since then the Pokedex has become a staple in any Trainer's journey. Heck we're currently thinking about putting a Rotoms in them to give the trainer a talking traveling companion."

"Rotoms, now that sounds obnoxious and would talk to you all the time," Sazanora said reclining his seat. "Yeah, Uncle Sycamore just talks about mega evolvtion and doesn't give you anything related to Mega evovlution. I left my best friend and strongest Pokémon back in the Kalos region to come here. So, atleast better make it past the first round."

(Isabel)
Isabel took a deep breath. "Jason Maey, Abigail Maey, Julia Maey, and Greg Maey," She told Drew the names of her family members.

"Alright." Drew said looking at her. "I'll look into them." He gave her a reassuring smile. " So where..." Before he could finish he hold tapping on the mirror. " I'll be right back." He said as he walked outside of the room. Before he could speak Sam stopped him. He pointed at Isabel's mask and mouthed 'bug.'
Drew silently cursed. He handed Sam a paper with Isabel's family on it. Sam shook his head knowing what Drew wanted him to do. Drew walked back into the room. His expression became more gloomy.
He grabbed a paper and wrote on it. ' Your mask was bugged. They know. My partner is going to your family to get them to safety. You'll come with me to a safe house for the time being.

(Isabel)
"What?!" Isabel gasped. She looked at the mask, turning it in her hands. Sure enough, she saw the device. How did I not realize that?! She yelled at herself. She looked up at Drew, horrified. She knew that there were probably grunts at her family's house right now, but tried to stay calm. Her heart was pounding inside her chest.

(Callum)
Callum had heard all the information through the bug in Isabel's mask. He then contacted a few agents. "We have men ready right. Show them what happens when you betray the Council", Callum ordered. "Understood sir!", one of the agents who were at the address of Isabel's family. Callum then had his laptop view the scene through one of the agent's mask.

Drew could tell that she was terrified. He gently put his hands onto hers and looked her in the eye as if saying that everything will be fine. He bumped his side releasing Tess. He pointed at the mask. a purple ball of energy appeared in her hand and fired at the mask destroying it." We have to leave." He said gazing into her deep pink eyes. ' Seriously what's with this girl pink.' He thought. " Harbinger will make sure that your family is safe. I trust him."
(Sam)
Sam walked up to the Maey's address. She looked around before knocking on the door.

Jack walked on to the Battle field and looked at his opponent
"Go Lucario!" Jack yelled as he sent out his Lucario
"Go Gallade!" His opponent yelled
"Do it yourself Lucario" Jack laughed as His Lucario cracked his knuckles at dashed at Gallade, Throwing the Gallade to the ground and punching it in the Stomach, The Gallade jumped up and Dashed at Lucario with Leaf blade, The leaf blade hit but it looked like Lucario got hit on purpose, Lucario laughed as his arm lit up "Counter" Lucario said as he Punched the Gallade straight in the face, Knocking it into the edge of the battlefield "Good battle! Here's a present!" Lucario yelled as He created a Dragon pulse in his hand and then drop kicked it straight into the Gallade's face, Lucario started to walk back until the Gallade dashed back at him, Kicking him into the Ground and using slash on him over and over, Taking a lot of his health away, Lucario kicked the Gallade back and jumped up, "HAHAHAHAH!" Lucario yelled as he ran forward and used Close Combat and Counter at the same time, Beating Gallade to the ground, Fainting it
"Yes Lucario!" Jack yelled as Lucario ran back to Jack "Wow... That was crazy" Rita and Jess both said

Unknown to everyone, The mask of flying sat on His Salamence above the Clouds, Laughing about his Plans....

"Sir, they have one of their agents at the address," one of the agents reported to Callum. "Take him too. We should have at least 20 agents there!", Callum stated. "Understood sir.", the agent said. "Proceed with caution.", the agent told the others who had surrounded the house.

Last edited:
" Wow, his Lucario was kind of a show off," Sazandora murmered. He was enjoynig being in the box seats. He walked over to his coat and grabbed a pokeball. He realesed his Gallade. He pointed at lucario and said," If we fight him, you'll be fighting that lucario.
"Pfft, I could beat him easily, it be a better use of my time going and talking to Gardivoirs." Gallade bragged.
Sazandora regretted showing this to Gallade. He took out his pokeball and returned Gallade," Don't be cocky Gallade. Sazndora sat backdown in the seat he was in.

(Aspen)
"Dang, Gallade are certainly the popular choice," Aspen joked. Blade chuckled.
"I'm still the stronger one," He said. Aspen sighed.
"You never change."

(Isabel)
Isabel was still nervous. "Let's go," She said.

(Jason)
Jason heard the knock on the door. The curly red-haired teenager looked up from his homework at the clock. Time had passed since he had started, and yet he had gotten virtually nowhere on his essay. He sighed, and walked to the door. Abigail could be heard upstairs, playing some game, probably dress-up, with Eevee. His mom was probably upstairs in her office, doing her work. His dad was in the garage. Jason opened the door to see a man that he didn't know. "Can I help you?" He asked.

"So you have a whole business based on Pokédexes? That seems very lucrative considering every single trainer has one these days, not to mention that it is one of the few actually legal business expidentures out there. However, I seemed to have already failed you in the perspective of not talking about money. Let us increase the diversity of topics with the simplest of questions, what is your favorite hobby? As you currently am watching this tournament, I think it might have something to do with battling, yet I am not quite sure if that is the case." Regis said, still looking out the window, occasionally looking back at Lex.

Drew shook his head as he started to walk. " We'll have to stay in hotel until everything gets ready. I'll only leave when my match comes up." He said. " When I do Tess will watch over you." He said nodding to his Gardivour.
" Hello." Tess said telepathically
(Sam)
Sam looked at the curly red headed little boy. " Hello there." She said. " Is your mommy or daddy home?" She asked.
(Lex)
Lex looked at the field. " Yeah I've always enjoyed battling. but with how my family business was runned I couldn't become a trainer. So I am going to make sure I can make other people happy doing what I've always wanted to do." He then looked at Regilis " what about you other than battling and looking at women. what's your other hobbies."

"He's just standing there. Now's our chance!", one of the agents stated through their communication device. "Roger that.", an agent in the back yard said. "Okay, you two, patrol down here. I'm going inside. Five of you go set up around the house. And a few of you prepare to engage the IDF agent when it's time.", the commander of the mission stated. The agents quickly got into their positions.

The agent threw a grapple on the roof with a rope attached. Then he climbed up it. Eventually, he made his too a window on the upper floor and looked inside. There was a little playing around with an Eevee in the room. "Hostile in upper room two. There is a child in there as well. Room door is closed. What do I do sir?", the agent asked. "Take her.", the commander said. "Roger that sir.", the agent said before sending out his Pokemon. It was a Venomoth. Due to there being a curtain in front of the window, it would be hard for the girl and the Eevee to notice the agent was there unless they were paying attention.

Once the girl and the Pokemon were too focused on each other, the agent opened the window and stood behind the curtain. "Venomoth, sleep powder.", the agent said whispering his command. Venomoth sent a cloud of powder towards the girl and the Eevee.

(Isabel)
"Hi," Isabel said to the Gardevoir. She wondered how her family was doing.

(Jason)
"Umm, okay," Jason said. He let the man in.

(Abigail)
Abigail didn't see the Sleep Powder until it was too late. She passed out onto the floor with a thud. Eevee followed soon after.

(Sam)
As soon as Sam walked in she heard a loud thud. She ran to where she heard it and kicked down the door. She saw a little girl and an Evee on the ground. She looked out the window and saw a venomoth. She threw out her Weavile named Stalker. "Ice beam." She said pointing to the Venomoth.
( Drew)
Drew walked into the back of a black SUV he kept the door open for Isabel.

"The agent is in! Everyone in your places. You five, are the triggers set around the house?", the commander asked. "Yes sir!", the agents stated. "Hostile in Upper Floor Room 1 is also down. I'm taking the child.", the agent in the house said as he picked up the child and ran towards the window. "Good. You four, head to the front door and get ready once the door closes.", the commander ordered four of the agents.

(Jason)
Jason ran after the person. "What the heck?!" He shouted, and saw his little sister on the ground. "Abigail!" He gasped. Jason took a step back. "Sceptile! Protect Abigail and Eevee!" Jason shouted, and turned around. He ran down the hall. "MOM!!!"

"Motherf...", the agent exclaimed as he saw the attacks come at him. His Venomoth got in the way of the attacks and was knocked out. "Hahaha. Attack me and you also hurt the girl.", he said he held Abigail.

(Sceptile)
Sceptile didn't think so. It used Detect to protect itself from harm, then ran in. It growled in the agent's face, warning him. Its blade started to glow green, Leaf Blade. It was a threat, blatantly saying, "Put her down or else."

(Jason)
Jason barged into his mother's office. "MOM! SOMEONE'S TRYING TO KIDNAP ABIGAIL!!!" He shouted, but the words sounded like one huge word. His mother lifted an eyebrow. "Oh, for Arceus's sake," Jason muttered, then grabbed his mom's wrist. He dragged her into Abigail's room. She let out a shriek.
"Pidgeotto!" She shouted, and threw the Flying-Type's Pokeball. The bird appeared, and let out a battle cry.

"Distraction A is a go. Now go!", the commander stated. The four agents at the door broke in through the front door with five others behind them. The four agents Pokemon were Magnezone, Mismagius, Crobat, and a Luxray. The others had Golbats, Raticates, and Mightyenas.

(Greg)
Greg heard the racket. "Jason, if you're messing with a chemistry set again I'm gonna-" He cut himself off. There were footsteps. A lot of footsteps. Greg walked through the door to see a whole lot of people with Pokemon rushing in. "Skarmory!" He shouted, and tossed out his own Pokemon.

The agents yelled out their commands. The Magnezone and Luxray both used thunderbolt, the Mismagius used shadow ball and the Crobat used air slash on Skarmory. The other Pokemon chased after Greg except the Raicate who were busy stuffing themselves with food from the fridge.

(Greg)
Greg ducked as a Mightyena jumped over his head, trying to bite him. "What the heck?!" He shouted. Skarmory dodged the ThunderBolts, but took the Shadow Ball and Air Slash. "Skarmory! Steel Wing!" The man commanded.

(Jason)
"What do you want with my sister?!" Jason shouted at the agent with the Butterfree. He rushed him, knocking Abigail loose. He hoped that it was enough for Sceptile and Pidgeot to help her out. Eevee lay on the ground, the agent not having grabbed it.

Sazandora stood back up. "I can't wait until the Kalos tournament, I would have like a home feild adavantage!" Sazandora looked back at Lex and said," have you ever been to the Kalos Region? If i settle down after all these tornaments it will be in the Kalos region"

The agent started to laugh before pulling out another pokeball. "Come out Slowbro.", the agent said. The pink Pokemon came out it's pokeball staring at the scene. "Trick room!", the agent exclaimed. "Slooo.", the Pokemon stated waving it's hands. The room's dimensions suddenly changed.

Meanwhile, there was chaos ensuing downstairs. The Skarmory was flying around using steel wing on anything it could hit. The agents ducked their heads as it flew past them smacking their tv and breaking it. "Bruh, your Skarmory just destroyed your tv.", an agent told Greg before he was hit in the back by the Skarmory. A Mightyena managed to jump onto Skarmory's back and used fire fang on it's neck.

(Greg)
"Skarmory!" But it was no use. The Pokemon was fainted. "Argh, return" He said. Greg got up. "I'll fight you by myself, then!"

(Jacob)
Jacob winced, feeling the effects of Trick Room. But he wouldn't give up. He couldn't just let them take his sister. He wouldn't. "Sceptile! Leaf Storm!" He commanded, then got away, grabbing up Eevee as he ran. Sharp leaves whirled around Slowbro.

(Upstairs)
To the masquerader and probably everyone else in the room, it looked like Sceptile was moving in slow motion. "Haha, the effects of trick room reverses the speed of the Pokemon in the room. Which means my Slowbro is the fastest!", the masquerader exclaimed as his Slowbro waved it's hands in the air in joy. "Slowbro, use ice beam!", the masquerader commanded. Slowbro shot a beam ice at the Sceptile.

(Downstairs)
The Skarmory crash landed on top of a table, breaking it. "I hope you have insurance," one of the masqueraders told Greg. The Mightyenas, Golbats, and some of the masqueraders surrounded Greg. "Sorry old man, but we only have two orders. Take you alive or send pictures of your dead body over to your daughter in prison," one of the masqueraders told Greg. Meanwhile, the Raticates were stuffed after eating out of the fridge. The trainers with their Magnezone, Mismagius, Luxray, and Crobat headed upstairs.

(Jason)
"Sceptile! No!" Jason shouted. But the Pokemon couldn't get out of the way fast enough. It was hit by the Ice Beam and fell to the floor, frozen. "Grr...Return," The teenager brought back the Grass-Type. He looked around the room, searching for something to protect him and his family.
"Pidgeotto! Quick Attack!" His mother ordered the bird Pokemon.

(Greg)
"What do you want with me?!" Greg shouted at them. "Why are you here?!"

(Upstairs)
"This is just too easy. No wonder your daughter was the weakest mask. She didn't even know how to fight!", the masquerader exclaimed starting to laugh again. The Pidgeot smacked Slowbro in the face with it's quick attack. "Unfortunately, quick attack is the only move you'll be able to use. Use ice beam again!", the masquerader commanded. Slowbro bit onto the Pidgeot's leg, grabbed it with it's hands, and then used ice beam on it at point blank.

(Downstairs)
"You should ask your daughter. She knew full well what she was doing when she betrayed the Council. And now you'll pay for her batrayal!", the masquerader exclaimed before the Mightyenas and Globat attacked Greg.

Sam got of the floor and shook her head. "Wevile on me." She said as moved around the house. She saw the Slowbro attacking a pidgeot. " Weavile use dark pulse on that slowbro." She said. Weavile did so.
She then tapped on her earpiece. " Harbinger to HQ the house is being over ran. request immediate backup." She said. She proceeded to break her wrist device so incase she got captured none of them will be able to use it to harm the IDF.
Sam saw a boy and her mother trying to fend off the Masqueraders.
She then released two Abras. "Abras grab the boy and his mother and teleport them to HQ then come back."
Abra jumped onto the boy and mother and teleported them away.
" Hey Jackass." Sam said to the masquerader. " If you want a fight come and get me."

Last edited:
(Upstairs)
The masquerader pointed behind Sam. "Look behind you," he told Sam. Sure enough, a Magnezone blasted through the followed by a Mismagius, Crobat, and Luxray with their respective trainers. "All that dark pulse did was cause Slowbro to flinch. And thanks to Slowbro's high special defense, he still has a decent amount of health left. Anyways, it's time for us to take our leave. Boys, activate the triggers!", the masquerader asked the masqueraders who were still outside. A few moments later, a beeping noise was heard around the house. While that was happening, the Magnezone used flash cannon on Weavile. The Luxray used thunderbolt on it. The Crobat and Mismagius used air slash and shadow ball on Sam.

(Downstairs)
The masqueraders looked down at Greg. "The father is down. Take him or kill him?", one of the masqueraders asked. "Do as you please," the commander told the masquerader. "Alright boys, play time is over. Let's go", the masquerader said as they started to get out the house, with one of the masqueraders dragging Greg's body.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
The Leader pulled a face as he watched the events unfold on his screen. "Tell them to retreat." The Leader said to Callum. Then, the Leader started talking to the Mask of Air. "Enough hovering around. I have a new assignment for you. Go to the location pinpointed on this map!" He sent the Mask a map via a digital device which showed a large red dot where the Mask of Fairy's house was. "There's been a little rebelion. Stop the Mask of Fairies from telling all she knows. Kill her." The Leader said to the Mask of Air.
The Leader gestured for another attack. This time, Team Galactic helped.
"Weaken those IDF agents, police officers and...Red Scarves, from what I can see..." The Leader ordered to some of the other Masks and to Saturn, who gave the order directly to Team Galactic.

Mars, who had wrecked several police stations, answered the call. She appeared outside the pinpointed location sent by Saturn. It had been forwarded by The Leader. Mars rode in with her Purugly. "It's time to make more mess!" She cried.

"Good..good..." The Leader said. "Let there be anarchy! We must weaken the forces of which they strike: the police, the IDF and then the Red Scarves! Meanwhile, Team Galactic are helping us get rid of the virtually non-existant police force! They will be gone, then we can focus on the other two groups. Team Galactic are building their mega weapon. When they finish it, we must create even more distractions. Then, we must prompt Saturn to use the weapon so that we wipe out the Sinnoh region! Let there be anarchy!"

"It sounds like a very interesting plan..." The Mask of Darkness said to The Leader.

"Thank you. And for you you shall get a reward in helping me plot this brilliant plan and putting it forward. You shall be promoted. I have a list of a number of Masks who shall get my recommendation as Leader when I am gone. You shall be on that list." The Leader entered another room, leaving the Mask of Darkness and a few other Masks in the room. The Mask of Darkness saw a number of names on the sheet of recommendation: The Mask of Dragon, the Mask of Darkness, the Mask of Magic and the Mask of Shadow, were all written on there. The Mask of Darkness smiled.