• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

Drew wiped the spit off his face as he looked at her. "We're not going to throw you in jail. at least not one where McNeal can free you Like the fire mask and practically everyone else under the masquerade command." He then got a good look at her. Aside from her over use of pink she was very beautiful. Though definetly not his type. " Help us take down the rest of the masks." he said his stern voice turned into a more softer one. "And I guarantee that you won't see a day in prison. Your what nineteen... Twenty. You have your whole life ahead of you do you really want to waste it?"
(James)
James was watching the battles from a distance. "Talaonflame." Starraptor said via headset.
" Talonflame here sir." he said. " What do you need."
" It appears your favorite detective is in a stand off against team Galactic and another organization. I wan you too rescue him."
"Understood." He threw a pokeball as an Abra appeared. " Where is he."
" In the prison that the Galactic higher-ups where at." Starraptor said.
James teleported there. He saw Looker being taken by someone he's never met before. He reliesed his partner Poli. "Okay Polio take care of that frolass with Hydro pump. I'll act like an insane person and rescue the man." Polio and James shook their head.
"Hello boys and girls." He yelled as he walked to everyone. " It's time for the main event." He took out what appeared to be detonator. " in my hand is a..." He slid a little bit. He looked and saw that the floor was iced. " Dead man's switch. I will gladly press it if I don't have that fuckin pig near me in the next five seconds."
Daniel looked at the man. but before he could do anything he was hit by an Ice beam. " Men attack!" He said. The Red Scarves started firing at everyone
James then dropped the detonator and tackled Looker. "Polio." He said. Polio fired a torrent of water at the Florass as he jumped on top of James. "Now Abra." he said. Abra teleported them all to the IDF's Headquarters. "You okay." He asked Looker.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"I think...you made it worse! Who are these guys attacking Team Galactic?!" Then he saw the ice on the floor.
"Ice beam!" The beam came from Froslass who came towards the Red Scarf members and then Croagunk
"Croagunk get him but watch out!" Looker shouted, as Croagunk jumped. "Attack!" Croagunk preformed a series of punches, none of which hit Froslass.
"Now Shadow ball!" A large dark ball of magic hit Croagunk and he fell to the floor. It fainted.
"Croagunk!" Looker ran to Croagunk who had fainted. "Return!" He sent Croagunk back. "Looks like i'm going to have to use backup. Go Lickilicky!" The large pokemon made it's appearance. "Use lick!" Lickilicky bounced towards Froslass and started attacking it with it's huge tongue. At first, Froslass made a number of dodges but soon, it was discovered that it had low stamina. Several blows from Lickilicky's tongue sent Froslass towards the wall.

(James)
"I don't know. I think they're a new group trying to make a name for themselves." James said as he started firing at them. " My name is James Buchanan IDF. I'm here to get you out of this mess. Polio Hydro pump the Froslass just to be on the safe side. Polio fired a torrent of water at it. " Now take my hand I'll get you out of this mess." He said holding out his hand for Looker.

(Mask of Fairies)
The Mask of Fairies actually considered this for a second. Could she maybe prove herself without harming people? There was just one problem. She had joined on the condition of her family's safety. If she betrayed the Masqueraders, her family would die. Her brother, her mother, her father, even her baby sister. "I...don't know," She told the IDF agent, then explained her predicament to him.

Froslass hit the wall as it got hit by the unexpected hydro pump. It fainted. "Now look what you've done!" Neptune cried.
"It's over Neptune!" Looker cried. "Arrest him!" Looker cried.

Drew sat down in the other chair and gently touched her hand. He looker her in the eyes as he started to speak. His voice became very calm and friendly. " Help us take down the council and the leader whoever he maybe, And I'll make it my personal mission to protect your family." And he knew he would do everything to keep his promise.
(James)
James put his hand on Looker's shoulder. and started to whisper in his ear. " Arrest him but take him to this place." He said slipping a piece of paper into Looker's hand. " If you don't then he'll most likely be set free. I'll explain everything when you bring him there."

A group of police officers arrived on the scene. Looker called them up as they started to arrest the grunts. Then Neptune was arrested. "Let him come with us!" Looker shouted. He grabbed Neptune. "Where do I find this place?" Looker whispered to James.

(James)
James touched his wrist device and grabbed Looker and Neptune. Within a nano seconds they arrived on a large boat in the middle of a raging storm. " Welcome to the Plank." He said. "Once He's taken care of I'll teleport us to the Starlight City HQ and we'll talk there."

"This seems to be some sort of prison...just what kind of criminals do you keep here if they're not in the Grand Sinnoh prison?" Looker asked.
"When Saturn finds out about this...he will avenge me!" Neptune spat. "Venus will come for me...I love her!" He struggled.
"Quiet you filthy..."Looker cursed. "You're going to tell us just what you Galactic peeps are going to do and we'll get you to tell us where they are and then we'll find them and arrest them all!" Looker cried.
"You wish..." Neptune said, looking down to the floor.

(James)
" We put war criminals, genocidal bastards, and those we believe the council want released or killed." James said as he started walking. " Tell me this how's the fire mask doing." If James was right then she would have been set free by now. He then looked at Neptune. " Your friends aren't coming to rescue you. and you'll definitely won't be escaping this place."

Last edited:

"The Council of Elements? I've been trying to track them for months...until the Mask of Fire attacked Patrick O'Brien, Son of the former Leader. Don't worry, she was pretty harmless. I questioned her after I stopped the attack. In fact...I have a copy of the interview!" He handed James the copy.

(Mask of Fairies)
The Mask of Fairies looked Drew in the eyes. She decided. "Alright. I'll help you take them down," She said, hoping that she had made the right choice. They'll be alright, She assured herself. But doubt still fluttered inside of her.

"There it is," the Mask of Shadow said as he looked at the jewel of ancients in it's glass case. He put his hand through the case and pulled it out. He looked at the jewel and looked into it before vanishing.

He reappeared in front of Callum and tossed the jewel onto his desk. "How's the body?", Callum asked as he looked the jewel. "It suits me well," he said before vanishing into thin air once again.

Drew looked at her. He smiled a little bit. He gave her a genuine smile "Alright I'm going to ask you a few questions okay." He said. "Let's start with a simple one. What's your name?" He couldn't believe she was trusting him. But since she was he had to make sure that trust didn't go to waste.
(James)
James took the interview. "Thanks." He said. "Alright." He whistled summing one of the jailers. " Take this scum away." He said pushing Neptune towards the jailer. He put his hand on Looker as they Teleported to Starlight City's IDF headquarters. " Alright before I can talk I need you to sign these non disclosure papers." He said giving Looker a stack of papers and a pen.

(Mask of Fairies)
She couldn't believe that she was actually doing this, but there was no turning back now. Her family's lives depended on it. "Isabel Maey," She told the agent.

(Isaiah- Mask of earth)
Isaiah walked through the entrance of the league to the arena to watch the battles he was looking for someone who was competing in the tournament to get payback on him for what he did to him Isaiah grined "all I have to do is wait" he said sitting down in a chair

Drew's smile widened. " Hello Isabel." he said in a friendly voice. " My name is David. So what mask are you?" He asked trying to get to the buttom of that question. He then froze as he relised he still had his hands on her hands. He let go of them and slid one of them over his head mostly trying to cover up the red that suddenly appeared.
(Sam)
"Smooth Romeo." Sam said as she watched Drew's interrogation.

"I'm the Mask of Fairies," Isabel told Drew. She didn't care if he thought that she was a weakling just because she was a little girly, her partners were strong.

"So you control Drangon slayers huh." Drew said looking at her. " That's pretty neat." He said truthfully. He always liked the fairy type. Hell his partner and team captain is a fairy type. " They might be cute. but they're a force to reckoned with." He then took a breath and looked at her. " What's your parents, brother, and sister's name." he said. " So I know exactly who I'm going to protect."

The Mask of flying sat in the Stadium, Noticing other Masks, He looked to the Sky where his Crobat watched, He clicked his Finger and Crobat flew to the other Masks, The mask of flying looked back to Jess and Jack then laughed...

Riley looked at himself in the mirror of the restroom. He felt dazed, almost as if he had been somewhere else for the past hour. He decided too shake it off and he headed back too the stands. He took his seat next to Chloe and looked at her. "So what did I mess?", he asked her trying to act like he was fine.

Plumeria looked at the mask of flying and said,"Well, I'll be damned, It's tweetie bird," She shuffled in her seat and muttered," Why the hell are you here." She took out her shank and started to play with it.

Last edited:
(Chloe)
Chloe looked at him and smiled. " You didn't miss much." She said. " So where were you?"
an Anouncer appeared. "Well it appears that Mya Shard isn't coming. So onto the next match. Jack Devlin vs (Insert name here)"

Sazandora shifted in his seat. He was one step closer to his battle now."Jack Devlin, i feel like i met him somewhere." Sazandora looked down and scribbled inhis book,Mya shard was disqualified. Sazandora looked up to the screen at the top of the stadium's jumbotron.

"I went too the restroom, then I ran into some people and had a long conversation with them. Sorry I left you like that", Riley said feeling bad that he had left her. "Anyways, it looks like that Mya person got disqualified. I don't know why it's so hard too show up for one match for some people. But atleast there's one less competitor for us," he stated as he looked back at the battlefield to see the next match.

The Leader looked at the footage of all the Masks, many of which had been distributed to different parts of Sinnoh. Each had a microchip which recorded audio around them and some took video footage.
"So we have a little coup...in the form of that pesky Mask of Fairies!" cried the Leader. "Will you tend to her?" He asked to the Mask of the Tides, who had walked into the room.
"I will...but...let me get rid of the evidence on the Mask of Fire." He said.
"Alright..."

The Mask of the Tides appeared in the police station where the Mask of Fire was being held. She was going to be put into prison when Looker rearrived. This was a set up. Each of the police officers seemed to let him in. They were conspiring with the Masqueraders. When the Mask of the Tides left the room with the Mask of Fire in, she was dead. Her corpse lay, scorched on the floor.

(McNeal)
McNeal walked up to the Mask of Tides. "You know." He said. " It would have been more ironic to drown her." he said. " Or I don't know let her escape. I did give her a key after all."

Last edited:
Already the numbers were dropping like a Pidgey hit by a thunderbolt, trainer after trainer failing to find the means to win. But this didn't concern Reglis. He knew his match to be near the end of the first round, so he was stuck in a period of waiting. He had halted his training after an hour, he wanted his team to be warmed up, not totally exhausted before their first match. So, now up on the back row of one of the stands, he surveyed the stadium below with some binoculars that he had in his satchel. He let his eyes wander until he spotted someone familiar, the stunning blonde who fought in that hallway. He then saw Public Enemy #1 sit down next to her. Oh, Public Enemy #1, when they last met Reglis had spat a Latin proverb at him, one that definitely applied yet would not be heard. And of course, every jock who thought he was a big deal somehow ended up with a blonde that one could drool over, this was just the way the world made fun of those that are trying to be good people. Maybe someday that blonde will see the light and notice that she could be considered an airhead for dating the guy.

But alas, at this moment hormones won't change anything, so Reglis changed his mindset towards more pressing questions. Who was the man who attacked last night? Why couldn't he get a pretty blonde as a girlfriend? Why would that man attack? Why do girls like those who are arrogant? Was the man working with someone else? Did Reglis get a six-pack for nothing?

(Lex)
Lex decided to stretch his legs. When he left the Box he made his way to the back rows. He saw a man with binoculars. except they won't pointed towards the battle. He checked the line of sight and saw that they were pointed at the couple he saw last night. And thinking he knew what this guy was thinking he sat down beside the boy and started talking. " You know in some places that could be considered stalking." He said to the boy.

"Yeah but, if you ask me, she deserved a taste of her own medicine..." The Mask of the Tides said to Mcneal. "Anyways, I figured I should find a way to distract Looker. I've heard reports that young Neptune, who by the way is now my apprentice, has been arrested by Looker and some IDF member apparently...don't know where they're off too. Mind you...I could fancy myself a good splash at that Looker."

Reglis turned to the man slightly blushing, "Pardon? Oh well ya..., you know when you see someone and it just clicks in your head, 'that's who I want to spend my life with'? Well, that was that girl. She is absolutely stunning, but it's not just her looks, the first time I truly saw her she was helping some people in need, something that people these days don't do very often. Then there is the guy next to her, who is the exact opposite, he is a prideful jock who thinks he is special because he won some stupid thing, but you probably don't care about this and my stupid teenage hormones. Besides the point, my name is Zedek, I don't have any accomplishments or titles to my name, but I'd like to think that I'm one of the last decent human beings on this planet. What's yours?"

Sazandora noticed Lex in rhe corner of his eye. He walked over to him and said," Thank you again for helping me out the other day." Sazandora slipped his pocketbook back into his pocket." I saw you take a picture of the license plate, did tou get any leads?" Sazandora asked.

(Lex)
Lex smiled a bit. " CEO Alexander Connor of Dex industries." He then looked the boy in his eyes." Hey your a teenager. This kind of stuff happens at your age." He then took a deep breath. " When your older and you find the girl you were meant to be with It'll all work out." He then turned to Sazandora. " Don't mention it man. When I see someone in trouble I always do my best to help them." He breathed out a little bit. " unfortunately the car they drove was found on the side of the road earlier today. Can you tell me anything about the person who attacked you. Any details you might know."

"She hade Pink and Yellow hair and was wearing a mask," Sazandora exclaimed," Then her Toxicroak attacked me." Danny shufgled his feet. "That car could have been a food lead, i see why they ditched it," Sazandora sighed.

Reglis muttered to himself, "But it is her! It was to be her! Oh well..." Maybe it was not meant to be. He sat back down and began looking at her from a distance again. In hindsight, it could have been a little creepy.

(Lex)
Lex looks at the Zedek. "You seem like a smart kid." Lex said. " My advice is when you finish your trainer career go into business. I'm pretty sure any number of girls will fall into your lap." He than gave Zedek his card. Give me a call when you finish college I might be able to set you up with something."

"Well, I did graduate high school two years early, and I did have a scholarship fund to a university back in Kanto, but I love what I do so I dropped out after I got my associates degree in Economics. As for girls go, I don't really want them to 'fall into my lap'. Just want to have a meaningful relationship for once, and I feel as if I shouldn't have to become something better just to gain that. Still, your offer is tempting, I do need a job, but not a job that would keep me away from the field. I'll keep this in mind. But enough about women and money, as you seem that you deal with one of the two too often. If you have the time, you should sit down with me and talk about other stuff, I think a high climber in society such as yourself might enjoy bantering with a young man such as myself. You seem like a person who would enjoy such a thing."

"Hmm.. I did a few years in College at Kalos University, Got into battling and poof i was gone into the world of Pokémon training. I was going to be a Pokémon proffesor like my uncle." Sazandora sat down as he said that to reglis.

(Lex)
Lex looked at the boys. " Yeah I would like that." Lex said to Regilis. " I have box seats if you want to go somewhere quite too talk."
He then looked at Sazandora. " Being a professor is a noble cause I wish you luck on that front." He said