• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

(Riley)
"Thanks.", Riley said as he watched Lex walk away. Then he looked at the card Lex handed him. "I'll be sure too use this.", he murmured in a darker tone before putting it in his pocket. He shook his head to clear his mind. "Hey Chloe, are you coming?", Riley asked standing by her room door.

(Callum)
"Is that it?", Callum asked the doctor as he finished reading the procedure. "Yes, all we need are those rare items which I'm afraid you'll have to get through illegal means.", the doctor stated. Callum sighed as looked at the boy on the hospital bed. He was restrained, but unconscious. "So we just need a finite crystal, sphere of bonding, and the jewel of the ancients?", Callum asked. "Yes.", the doctor stated. "Fine, I'll get someone to do it.", Callum said as he headed for the exit. Once he got into the dark hallway outside the lab, he looked to his left. "I presume you heard what is needed.", Callum asked the ghost like figure. "Soon enough I'll be able to regain my power as the strongest of the masks!", the shadowy figure exclaimed. "You will need physical body. Are you he's ready?", Callum asked. "Even though the mind is different, the demons that haunt him still reside deep in his body and I'll bring them back to the surface!", the mask stated disappearing leaving Callum to wonder what the Mask will do.

(Chloe)
" I'm coming." Chloe said as she fallowed Riley to her door. She took out her card key and unlocked the door. She walked into the spacious hotel room. " So Riley." She said. "What's going on." She said wanting to get the bottom of what has been troubling him.

Once Riley got into the room, he closed the door behind him and locked it. Then he turned to Chloe. "You're probably wondering why I just did that. It's because what I'm about to say is something I don't want anyone else to hear.", Riley stated. Riley took a deep breath before he spoke.

"Chloe, I really care about you and what I did will probably hurt our relationship and if not, it will destroy it. You're the first person in years that actually took the time to get to know me and actually care. And that's why I think I can trust you. Well, I already trusted you anyways, but what I did will take it too the next level.", he told her.

"Chloe I... I kind of - how should I put this? To be blunt, I killed someone at the restaurant in the restroom.", he said with a sort emotionless tone as if he didn't feel bothered by it anymore. "Yep, I'm a murderer.", he stated now thinking if she would even believe that due to his lackluster reaction.

(Chloe)
Chloe could barley think of what to say after what Riley just confessed to her. She sat down in a chair and looked at him. " What happened." She said. She did her best to keep a calm voice. "If it was self defense then we could make a case." She said trying to remember everything her uncle taught her.

"It was the waiter from before. Apparently he was being possessed by something and he tried to kill me. He started choking me and saying things about my mother.", Riley stated. "And the next thing I know, I have his head down the toilet with his blood all over my hands. Don't worry though, I made sure too wash my hands so there was no trace of it. As for the body, Princess took it to Voirade Forest where they are investigating it along with the PokéTrust Organization. So yeah, what do you think?", he asked expecting to be scolded.

The Toxicroak then attacked Sazandora. Porygon Z jumped in the way and took the fearsome brick break. Sazandora brought out his poke ball and he let porygon back in his ball. Sazandora then backed away slowly and said," Alright, i'll leave." Sazandora tripped over his trench coat. Toxicroak was getting closers and closer.
The woman said calmly," Oh,no, you'very seen to much. Sazandora quakedo in fear. He then shouted,"Someone help me!"

(Lex)
Lex stopped as he heard someone screaming for help. He looked and saw a boy slowly crawling away from a Toxicroak. He took in a deep breath as he ran straight towards them. " Hey you!" He yelled as he attempted to kick the Toxicroak.
(Chloe)
Chloe got up and walked over to Riley. She gently tilted his head up. As she did so she noticed bruise marks all along his neck. " So the man attacked you and you did what you could to defend yourself. and the body is somewhere else. Okay." She wrapped her arms around Riley. "Everything will be okay." She said to him in a calm relaxing voice.

The women brought her Toxicroak back to her and said to the men loading boxes, "That's enough, start the car." She hoped in the truck. The truck pulled away..

Sazandora stood up and grumbled," Sheesh, what did I do wrong?" Hey stood up and looked through his trench coat for any poke balls."Dang, left them back at the room, well, thanks for the help."

(Lex)
"Any time." Lex said with a smile on his face. He watched as the Truck moved away. He quickly took out his phone and took a picture of the license plate. " So have any idea what this is all about." he asked the boy.

" I just came down here looking around," Sazandora exclaimed," I asked that woman what they were doing and she attacked me." Sazandora brushed the dust of of his coat. "I guess I saw something I wasn'the supposed to."

Jack, Jess and Rita sat in the Room, Wondering what happened with the person
"He just ran after we beat him, Wonder what he was trying to do..." Jack asked

"First attack done...." The Man said, escaping the Hotel
"I am the Mask of Flying and I will stay loyal to the Leader!" He yelled as he Jumped on to his Salamence and flew away

"Alright, Lucario, We need to Train" Jack said as he sent out Lucario and ran out of the Room, they jet through the Hotel and out the Door, Jack sent out Squishy and it Instantly turned into Lucario, Squishy and Lucario battled, Training as much as they can
Jack then sent out Sceptile and Empoleon who started to battle each other
and last sending out Charizard and Garchomp who started to train

(Drew)
(The next day). Drew and Sam sat down in one of stands in the stadium. Both of them had glasses on. Without warning they heard a loud clap inbetween their ears. Both of them flinched a little bit. "So out drinking huh." James said as he sat on Drew.
Drew and Sam both look at each other than at him. " not at first." They said in almost unisons.
(Chloe)
(present Day) Chloe looked Riley in the eyes. " Riley." She said. "it was an Accedent. The bruises on your neck suggest you where being strangled. " Everything will be fine." She said as she kissed.
(Steven)
(Next day) Steven walked to the stands. He saw Drew but decided not to talk to him at the moment. He sat down in the middle of the stands. He took out his camera wondering what pictures he might take.
(Lex)
(Next Day) Lex made his way to the box seats. He sat down in one of the leather seats and watched the opening ceremony. He wondered how the battles might go this time around. He was going to be a bit disappointed though. the one person he thought might show up he only recently learned committed suicide during the Hoenn tournament. He thought Leuric might have a shot being one of the bests even if he lost both Kanto and Johto.
He looked at the roster of contetants. He whistled a little at the fact that there was a hundred and twenty eight contestants this year. " This is going to be a long tournament" he said to no one in particular. He took out his phone and called a cop buddy of his. "Hey." He said. " Do you have a lead on the liscense plate I gave you?" He asked.

(Next day) Sazandora took his seat in the stadium. He was egar to watch the battling start. He wouldn'thl have his battle in a while. So he was able to relax and watch some pokemon battles.

Reglis woke up to the light from the rising sun. He slowly got out of bed and began his morning routine. In a few minutes came out of his room with his normal outfit on, adding a suit jacket that matched his slacks and tie.

He stood leaning on the railing, watching as the opening ceremony commenced. It was beginning, 128 trainers would be fighting it out, only two would make the finals, only one would be able to challenge the Elite 4 and if so fortunate, the Champion, Cynthia herself. Reglis began to walk away to the practice location as he had an upcoming battle to prepare for.

Sazandora sat twiddling his thumbs waiting for the battle to start. His Pokémon were ready to fight for their trainer. He didn'the want to let his Pokémon down. He was determined to win this!

Last edited:
(Chloe)
She put on a tank top and a pair of shorts while Riley was brushing his teeth.
" Well." She said. "The couch is over there.' She said pointing to it. "Or there will be plenty of room on the bed." She said. " Your choice."

Sazandora looked at his schedule. He saw that there were 128 trainers. Sazandora was ready to show that he was a cut above the rest. His stomach started to feel uneasy.What if I don't do good.Sazandora thought.

Aspen walked in and saw another Trainer looking over the schedule. She went over to him. He had a worried expression on his face. "What's up? You nervous too?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm really nervous," Sazandora said as he started to sweat. He put his hands in his trench coat and brought out a poke ball. The poke ball had his Sceptile in it. " We just have to believe in our Pokemon," Sazandora said as he stopped sweating," Then you won't be nervous."

Aspen grinned. She looked over to Blade. "Yep. I tried to compete in a Tournament in Hoenn, but it didn't turn out that well. So, I'm here to try again!" She said. Blade smirked.
"With a new and improved team, too," He said sarcastically. Ashley, who was out of her Pokeball, glared and flared up the fire on her back.

(Night before next day)
Riley looked at Chloe, then at the couch. "Since it's not my room, I'll stay on the couch. I'll let Steven get the bed.", Riley said before giving Chloe a good night kiss. Then he laid down on the couch. "It's not that bad.", he said as he tried to get comfortable.

(Chloe)
Chloe just shook her head as she headed to bed. "Good Night." She said.
( ????)
" Why are you doing this?" an elderly man said weakly.
" Because Mr. Beaver. The world is currently devided by two forces at the moment. The Council who seem to have galactic eating out of the palm of their hands. Which take my word for it they will betray Galactic like they did team Gaea and left Team Rocket to crumble. Then there's the supposed good guys under the flag of the International Defense Force. I can tell you now that they won't survive this coming trial. Then there are the random trainers who... well who knows what side they're join. Then theres us. The most unified group out here who isn't afraid to do what is nesacary to win."
" Who are you." Mr. Beaver said.
" The name is Daniel" the man said. " Daniel Cortez." And with that he fired a bullet into the man's skull.
"Junior get the chopper ready." Daniel said as he walked away from the corpse. " We're going to hit Starlight city next."

(Next Morning/Present)
"Holy...!", Riley exclaimed as he got up. "My alarm didn't go off!", he said as he looked at his phone. Then he looked at the time. "Holy Diglett! I have too get there in an hour!", Riley exclaimed as he ran too the restroom too prepare for an eventful day. Once he finished and got out of the restroom, he remembered started to search for his jacket. He had rested it somewhere, but didn't remember. "Shit shit shit...", he kept repeating to himself as he searched the room.

(Lex)
Lex watched the opening ceremony.
" I am proud to announce the opening match of the Tournament." The announcer said. " The First round will be between Rita Zygun and John Doe."

While he was searching for his jacket, a notification popped up on his phone. "The opening ceremony is already done... I'm done!", Riley exclaimed dramatically. "There it is.", Riley said as he finally found his jacket and put it on. 'I wonder if I should check on Chloe?' he thought to himself. "Chloe, you awake?", he asked aloud.

"Mom?! Do you I sound like your mother too you?!", Riley exclaimed looking down at her. Riley shook his head as he knew it wasn't going to be easy to wake her up. Then he thought of an idea. He laid down on the bed next to her, with her facing facing the other way. "Wake up Chloe.", he said soothingly as he kissed her neck.

Sazandora left the stadium. He hailed a cab back to the hotel. He let out all his Pokémon at the hotel-provided battle ground. He he put his Pokémon against each other to see how adaptable they were. He put Sceptile against Charizard, Gallade vs togekiss, and metagross facing porygon Z. The winner received several pokepuffs and the loosens were stuck with one pokebean.

Aspen got ready to watch the battle. "Try and learn something, Blade, instead of being a smart-aleck," She told the Gallade. Blade looked across to the battlefield.
"Fiiine," He said reluctantly.

Sazandora watched as Sceptile and Charizard clashed violently with there claws. Gallade lept at togekiss hitting it with a poison jab. Togekiss fell to the ground and used dazzling gleam. Galladequate landed and hit togekiss again making it faint. Porygon Z kept Metagross at a distance using a barrage of attacks. Metagross tanked threw the blows and hit porygon Z with a hammer arm.

Jack Jess and Rita all sat down in the Stadium and watched the Battle
"This is a interesting Battle" Jess said, Eating some Cookies
"Hey, that guy looks familiar...." Rita said, looking at a person a couple Rows down
"Its the Guy that attacked Jess!" Jack yelled, looking at him and taking Lucario's Pokeball out of his Bag
"No Jack, we can corner him when everyone leaves" Rita said, Pushing Jacks arm down
"Fine" Jack said as he leaned back and waited

Darcy ran out of his house stressed "ohh why of all days my alarm isn't set for today" Darcy said getting a pokeball of his belt "crobat lets go to the league" Darcy called throwing a pokeball into the air, his crobat grabbed him and began to fly towards the league

Sazandora noticed a Crobat flying toward the stadium. He returned all his Pokémon, except for Charizard. He hoped on Charizard'so back and flew towards the stadium again.The first battle is probably underway,Sazandora thought while flying there.

Darcy landed feet flat on the ground at the entrance of the league he ran through the building towards the stadium "phew not to late" he said walking towards aspen "hey aspen mind if I sit here?" Darcy asked while his crobat landed on his shoulder

Sazandora landed and took his seat back over by where he original seat was. He saw Aspen and Darcy and waved. He walked over and said,"hi, I'm Sazandora Ibuki, it is very nice to meet you."

Aspen smiled. "Feel free," She said to Darcy. Aspen waved at Sazandora. "I'm Aspen," She told him. Then she checked for her name on the battle que. I'm not up for a while. This isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Sazandora took a seat next to Aspen and Darcy. He also took out his program. He looked back up at the Battle. Sazandora asked," are you guys in the tournament?"

"Hmm, I have a Gallade too," Sazandora muttered," but mine can't talk." Sazandora pulled out his poke ball with Gallade in it. He sent Gallade out, and gallade stood at his side.