• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sinnoh Academy Sign-Up/Discussion

Would you guys be interested in a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Pokemon crossover role play? If you don't know what Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is about I'm gonna leave a plot summarization that include no spoilers and then Ill post about its combat system and other important stuff.

While it is a sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles, it features a new world and cast of characters.[1] It stars protagonist Rex and his new friend Pyra, who are searching the world for Elysium, the ultimate paradise for humanity.[2] The game takes place in an endless ocean of clouds, where the last remnants of civilization live on the backs of numerous colossal beasts known as the Titans. The main protagonist Rex lives on a Titan he calls "Gramps".[3

Like the previous games in the series, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 plays as anaction role-playing game (ARPG) where the player controls a main character out of an overall party of three.[4][5][6] The game employs an open worlddesign, with players able to freely navigate seamlessly interconnected environments. A day-and-night time cycle exists in the game, with the time of day often affecting in-game events, quests, enemy strengths, and item availability.

Blades are collectible, sentient weapons in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Each Blade offers a new set of skills and will change how Rex and other drivers play in combat.

The game has three types of Blades: Blades like Pyra and Poppi that are important to the story and are locked to specific characters; Rare Blades are Blades that can be obtained from Core Crystals and quests; Common Blades are randomized Blades obtained from Core Crystals.

All Blades have an element affinity as well as a designated role that allow you to alter your fighting style. It'll be up to you to find the ones that work best!

Drivers are characters in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. They are linked to Blades, special lifeforms they create and summon by touching a Core Crystal. Blades endow their Driver with power and a weapon. By collecting and attaching different Blades to the playable Drivers, the player chooses and selects Blades companions and the kind of role desired given to each driver

A friend of mine has been playing Xenoblade Chronicle 2 on her blog on Tumblr, so I'm kinda familiar with how the game works, so I personally would be interested :)

Okay cool, Ill be posting the discussion sometime later today. Actually probably right after I post this. And I haven't completed the game yet so the RP won't follow the main story line. And do you know about all the rare blades?

Name: Nicholas Nyakot
Personality: Pretty bothersome, mostly serious, sometimes jokes around, thinks of himself as the coolest guy in the world. Basically the personality of a gang leader.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, red shirt and blue pants, 6”2.
Pokemon: Monferno, Crobat, Drampa, Cacnea, Togedemaru, Snorunt
Other: Nothing much

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Nicholas Nyakot
Personality: Pretty friendly, mostly serious, sometimes jokes around.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, red shirt and blue pants, 6”2.
Pokemon: Monferno, Crobat, Drampa, Cacnea, Togedemaru, Snorunt
Other: Nothing much
Accepted!

Name: Bridget "Birdie" Forst
Personality: At first, it’s evident that Bridget is shy and hesitant; she isn’t a very big fan of overwhelming crowds/parties, and prefers smaller, less stressful groups to hang out with. However, once you eventually get to know her, she may become the most extroverted, most kind, and caring girl you know with a sense of humor. Being a rather neutral presence, she likes to do her best to look at things from a non-bias point of view before making decisions.When her friends or her Pokemon are having a kerfuffle, Bridget is the most likely to step in and help calm down the situation! This habit has rubbed off onto her Pokemon partner, Lopunny (Bonnie), as she too likes to help ease rising tensions, at least for Bridget’s sake.
It’s also important to note that she gets her feelings hurt very easily. She ain’t a tough cookie. Because of this, what others say to her has a pretty big impact on how she feels, especially about herself. But overall, Bridget is a kind, creative, and caring girl who can sometimes let her emotions get the best of her.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
nyyA53Im.jpg
EIqXShnm.jpg

Pokemon: Lopunny (megastone'd maybe?), Ribombee, and Deerling
Other: From Floaroma Town!

Name: Bridget "Birdie" Forst
Personality: At first, it’s evident that Bridget is shy and hesitant; she isn’t a very big fan of overwhelming crowds/parties, and prefers smaller, less stressful groups to hang out with. However, once you eventually get to know her, she may become the most extroverted, most kind, and caring girl you know with a sense of humor. Being a rather neutral presence, she likes to do her best to look at things from a non-bias point of view before making decisions.When her friends or her Pokemon are having a kerfuffle, Bridget is the most likely to step in and help calm down the situation! This habit has rubbed off onto her Pokemon partner, Lopunny (Bonnie), as she too likes to help ease rising tensions, at least for Bridget’s sake.
It’s also important to note that she gets her feelings hurt very easily. She ain’t a tough cookie. Because of this, what others say to her has a pretty big impact on how she feels, especially about herself. But overall, Bridget is a kind, creative, and caring girl who can sometimes let her emotions get the best of her.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
nyyA53Im.jpg
EIqXShnm.jpg

Pokemon: Lopunny (megastone'd maybe?), Ribombee, and Deerling
Other: From Floaroma Town!
Accepted!

Yeah, I apologize if I haven't been on lately since I haven't been recieving any alerts and I think that I might maybe need to pull the port if a ton of troublemakers are migrating here...

(I'll be having my trainer still in her room while finding a good place to introduce my other character.)

I did. A jump to dodge a Hammer Arm, with an Earthquake attack afterwords to prevent motion. I just thought a little more would be better, but i kinda do that also.

If I'm too late for the RP, then please ignore this post
-~<0>~-
Name: Alex
Personality: Alex is friendly and easily estabilishes contacts. He trusts his closest friends but doesn't like to talk with strangers.
Sexuality: Hetero
Appearance: Alex wears a black T-shirt and courdoy trousers. He is a slim and tall man. When it's cold outside, he wears a long leather coat. He has a medium-length blonde hair.
Pokémon:
- Toucannon
- Decidueye
- Lycanroc (Midday)
Other:
Alex is really into programming. He often writes small applications and now he's working on a big project. Also Alex likes to sketch and enjoys workouts.

kyu_1004

Previously Kimu
Hello! This post must be really late as well, but you have to give a try at anything, right? ^-^

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Name: Akasha

Personality: Relaxed, bordering lazy. She is friendly and easily trusts people, but does not like big amounts of attention.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Appearance: With a beige skin tone, Akasha has waist-length dark brown hair with a ponytail that is tied up to her back. Black eyes, a scrawny build and 4'7" in height, she is pretty much the average 14 years-old you would see everywhere. She wears a long-sleeved black T-shirt and black tights which she has underneath her sleeveless pink dress. Also, cute pink sneakers.

Pokemon:

Mawile [Female]

Aggron [Male]

Skarmory [Male]

Magnezone [Genderless] {Shiny}

Other:

Akasha enjoys napping on the cool grass alongside her Pokémons. Her faithful Mawile is always out of her pokéball.