• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sinnoh Academy Sign-Up/Discussion

(The Roleplay Thread:https://pokecharms.com/threads/sinnoh-academy-rp.18611/)
This is my first ever time posting here so excuse me if somethings seem off, I also advise you to be at least 13 or up, but you don't have to listen to IDC. First, you MUST post your characters info.

Info Chart:
Name:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Pokemon:
Other:

Second, no one liners, fighting inside the school, and no legendary pokemon. Also follow basic pokecharms rules.

Third of all, you can curse but don't do it to much because some people don't like it. Romance is allowed but nothing beyond kissing. If you want your character to be a president of a club just tell me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Robin Ambers.
Personality: Robin is a complex person. When you first meet her she comes off as cold, mature, serious, and just a jerk. But when you get to know her she can be sassy and witty. Although she hides her emotions, if you befriend her she becomes a really open and honest person.
Sexuality: Bisexual (a person who is sexually attracted to both men and women.)
Appearance: A tall slender young woman with long, wavy black hair. She wears a black short dress with a leather belt on her waist. She wears black leggings and knee high brown leather boots. She also wears glasses.
Pokemon: Gallade (Battle Bond), Kirlia, Glameow, Masquerain, Doublade, Arcanine
Other: She is president of The Student Council.

Battle Bond Gallade:
Transformation Animation: A Ball of Psychic power surrounds him, as he transforms balls of Psychic energy enter the ball making it bigger. When he is done with his transformation, the giant ball burst revealing his Battle Bond Form.
Appearance: Gallade kind of resembles his mega form and he's know wearing something that resembles a short dress but for males (like a quilt). His blade hands form into human like hands and he know is carrying a scythe.
Powered up Move: Psycho Cut (He charges the psychic energy his scythe and the dies a huge slicing motion with his Scythe that summons a huge psycho cut that explodes on impact)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nurse Deliaha-Open
Professor Rowan-Taken by @Mr.Glaceon
Principal Conetta-Taken by @Økama
Mr. Bian (Pokemon Coordination)-Taken by @Fraseandchico
Ms. Kukui (Pokemon Moves/Z moves)
Mrs. Banderwalt (Pokemon History)
Doctor Owen (Pokemon Anatomy)-Optional Course
Mr. Hu'owe (Pokemon Evolution/Mega Evolution)
Sergeant Luu (Pokemon Battling/BattleStrategy)

@jjmyers0199 WILL BE ACCEPTING REQUEST WHILE IM ON HIATUS

Last edited:
Name: Kat Blano
Personality: sorta childish, likes to play pranks, and loves to dance. Cares a lot for Pokémon.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: peachy skin, Green Eyes, long, Blonde Hair, blue jacket, Yellow striped shirt, Grey skirt, Grey leggings, Grey shoes, and she carries a dark green bag
Pokémon: Vaporeon, Dragoniar, Emolga, Floette, Pancham, Gardevior.
Other: President of the Pokémon Coordinator club.

Name: Kat Blano
Personality: sorta childish, likes to play pranks, and loves to dance. Cares a lot for Pokémon.
Appearance: peachy skin, Green Eyes, long, Blonde Hair, blue jacket, Yellow striped shirt, Grey skirt, Grey leggings, Grey shoes, and she carries a dark green bag
Pokémon: Vaporeon, Dragoniar, Emolga, Floette, Pancham, Gardevior.
Other: President of the Pokémon Coordinator club.
Accepted

Quick question before I sign up, would I be allowed to use my fan made Pokémon for the RP? (Keep in mind that there won't be pictures since using art in place of description is highly frowned upon here from what I heard from the staff.)

Also, it's been a while @Fraseandchico.

Alright, got it. I'll be posting my character's information soon and just a heads up, I won't be online today at around 2:40 PM to about maybe 3-4 PM at pacific time because I'm taking an urgent test.

Alright, I've decided to use one of my newer fan made variants of a Pokémon I just finished after a trip to the DMV.

Name: Her name is Alyssa Parsh.
Personality: Being the socializer she always was, Alyssa is very outgoing with others. She is usually the first to start a conversation if no one is willing to volunteer, though she will sometimes let the spotlight go to others if everyone's too quiet. She can spoil her Piplup at times, much to his dismay. She tends to fully express herself through her works of art.
Sexuality: She's as straight as the longest parallel lines she can draw.
Appearance: Alyssa stands at a height of 5'1" or about 155 centimeters, as she has fair skin tone, blue eyes and braided black hair. She has on a white beanie, black ski goggles with clear lenses and wears a pale blue Pokétch around her left wrist with some custom programs installed. She wears a navy blue double breasted jacket over her gray scoop neck shirt. She has on black cuffed pants made of fine linen and tan timberland boots made of smooth leather. Along with that, she also has on a white duffel bag with the Poké Ball emblem on the sides. The bag holds some money, medicine and other essential items for roaming away from home. The side of the bag can also be transformed into a sling to carry small Pokémon.
Pokémon: She has a Piplup, though it isn't your everyday Piplup everyone's used to seeing. (More information on it is below.)
Other: She likes to draw silly comics about her Piplup in her free time.

Name: His name is currently unknown, but may be revealed in the RP.
Species: Piplup / Penguin Pokémon (Chiral Form)
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does look awfully young even to a trained eye.
Type: [type]Dark[/type] [type]Water[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Sinnoh.
Ability: Respite (Instead of the Pokémon directly taking damage, all damage taken is instead applied over time. The Pokémon can damage an opposing Pokémon to delay the speed's rate of applying all damage taken, or even temporarily negate it with enough damage dealt within a short period of time. However, having too much deferred damage at any given moment will make the Pokémon's HP plummet at an alarming rate. This ability is the signature ability of Chiral Piplup.)
Appearance: Chiral Piplup is a small, garnet red, penguin-like Pokémon. He is covered in thick down to shield him from the dreadful blizzards. He has a marmalade orange head with a primarily black face and a short, dark blue beak. The marmalade orange feathers on his head extends down his back and around his neck, giving the impression of a cape. There are two black ovals on his chest and a small, garnet red marking above his beak that resembles a crown. He has stubby flipper arms and dark blue feet that have three toes each.
Personality: [To be revealed in the RP since this can drastically change at any time due to his mood swings.]
Primary Moves: Chiral Drill, Chiral Bomb, Chiral Rage, Chiral Recovery.
Fan Made Variant Creator: @Aquaman
Other: Although he may seem a bit more powerful than a typical Pokémon of his size, he does have some weaknesses yet to be revealed that can are easy to exploit even for a beginning trainer.
Poké Browser Entry: "Piplup is the water starter Pokémon for Sinnoh. It is tough to bond with since it often disobeys its trainer due to being very proud."
Poké Browser Entry (Chiral Pokémon): "It has been said that Chiral Pokémon are rare to come by, though some scientists claim they are formed when the Pokémon possesses an unstable amount of negative emotions to the point where it could escape from themselves. Various rumors around Etepeal state they are to be a mirror counterpart of the Pokémon. As such, most are typically hostile towards others while a few are kind and sometimes timid much to their former species they came from."
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Dark[/type]
Category: Physical
Power: 20 x 6
Accuracy: 100%, but easier to evade
Power Points: 20
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat / Front Tile
Description: The user assaults the target with a powerful drill filled with darkness. Pokémon hit by the drill are pushed back and take double damage if they cannot move further. After use, the user's attack and speed drops by three stages for two turns.
Effects: Deals 200% damage to cornered targets and reduces the user's attack and speed by 60% for two turns.
Category: Special
Power: 105
Accuracy: 80%
Power Points: 15
Target: All enemies in range
Range: 10 Meters, 5 Meters Area of Effect / 4 Tiles, 2 Tiles Area of Effect
Description: The user lobs a bomb full of concentrated dark energy at the target, damaging all Pokémon around it. After use, the user's special attack decreases by three stages for two turns. In addition, the user can also suffer from confusion if they are hit during the duration of the two turns after using this move.
Effects: No secondary effects on targets, but reduces the user's special attack by 60% and causes them to be confused if damaged for two turns.
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 1
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The Pokémon immediately hits a state of utmost rage and rapidly attacks any Pokémon in its way without any control from itself, drawing from all chiral moves they have learned and used in battle. After use, the Pokémon suffers from confusion, lethargy, and sees a significant delay when executing moves for five turns.
Effects: Grants the user the ability to attack at lightning speeds without control from itself for a turn, but inflicts confusion, lethargy, and delays the usage of moves after.
Confusion: Makes the Pokémon attack and move in random directions while also occasionally hurting themselves for five turns.
Lethargy: Decreases the Pokémon's speed by 75% and triples the usage of PP for five turns.
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 10
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user utilizes the power of darkness within their body to mend themselves of all recent damage and ailments endured within combat. After using this move however, the user's defense and special defense are decreased by three stages for two turns. Additionally, this move can instead stun the user for a turn and damage them by half their current HP if this move is used consecutively.
Effects: Heals the user by 100% HP and removes all status conditions, but decreases defense and special defense by 60% for two turns. Also can stun the user and deplete 50% of current HP if used in succession.

Well, I'm totally up for it. I'm a bit more enthusiastic after passing the driving test on my first try.

*Chiral Piplup could be seen munching on his cookies from his jar while refusing to share the delicious, peanut buttery cookies*

Well, that was fast. I'll post soon while I'm eating some garlic bread with pasta coated with a liberal amount of special sauce.

*Chiral Piplup uses Chiral Bomb at the nurse when she wants him to take his medicine*

Name: Samuel (Sam)
Personality: Samuel is outgoing, he does not take other's feelings into account, and is full of himself and his strength
Appearance: Brown hair, Black leather jacket, black jeans, black shoes and black sunglasses, also has pale skin
Pokemon: Greninja (Battle Bond), Lucario, Lucario (Black), Gliscor
Other: N/A

Name: Jake Ross
Personality: Jake is super nice and Very out and open about his feelings but can be mean or heartless at times
Sexuality: Bisexual
Apperance: Sliver hair, Yellow eyes, pale-ish skin, a birthmark on his Right hand that looks like a Ghost. Wears, a White shirt, a thin black jacket, black pants, and a Fedora with a white feather in it.
Pokemon: Chandelure, Zoroark, Gardvoir (shiny),Honedge(shiny), Lopunny, Malmar.
Other: N/A

Name: Danielle (Dan)
Personality: Kind, but kinda rough. She can hold her own and follows her gut. Dan likes a battle, but never goes full on unless provoked. And that is easy to do.
Sexuality: Straight.
Appearance: A girl, 5'8" weighing 108 lbs. She wears a black tank top and a white jacket. She has on a silver skirt. Dan's hair is silver with red marks in it, wore down long.
Pokemon: Tyranitar, Swampert, Rotom, Kommo-o, Infernape, Hypno
Other: Dan has photographic memory, and due to that, her family's history haunts her and she can't forget it. Hypno helps.

Last edited:
Name: Lara
Personality: Gentle(mostly to people she knows and the Pokemon especially), Brave, Headstrong, Calm in very intense situations, Will put others and the Pokemon first before herself
Appearance: She is a light skin young teen with blue-silver eyes and 5'6 in height. She has silver hair with light blue streaks in her hair was a bang covering her right eye. She has a well fit build. She wears glasses along with an ear piece she can speak into to understand the Pokemon. She wears a white blouse with pants and flats to her feet.
Pokemon: Sawsbuck(F)(Belle)(Partner)(Shiny)(Winter form), Glaceon(F)(Lucia)(Shiny), Glameow(F)(Katara)(holds everstone), Castform(F)(Icyln), Primarina(F)(River),Aurorus(F)(Chille)

Other: She owns an organization known as Eevee Star that takes in and cares for Pokemon that were abandoned, treated badly, and help regain the trust towards other people. Mostly keeps Belle her Sawsbuck out of her Pokeball.

Last edited:
Ok! I'm back.
Name: Jasper
Personality: A bit crazy, but he does not know. He also wants to become a better trainer.
Appearance: Sort of dresses like Ash, but without the hat.
Pokemon: Poliwrath, Abomasnow (Shiny), Heracross, Rhyperior, Jolteon, Simisear

Welp might as well join in seems like a good RP
Name: Hariko
Sexuality : STRAIGHT !!!!!!
Appearance: She's really small probably lower than an average teenage height, she wears a long coat like dress that has striped and flower paterns and the colors are mostly orange and bright-orange, she has long hair, green eyes and sorta white-ish yellow-ish skin. She's thin but very strong and tough
Personality: She's a really tidy person she doesn't like to get dirty or staying at untidy places, likes to clean things up. She's shy but she's a good friend, for some reason she is always interested into grass type Pokemon but she doesn't want a full team of grass Pokemon, always stands up for friends and Pokemon. (PS : She might get a little aware of her surroundings and you know might change)
Region and Home Town:Verdanturf Town, Hoenn
Pokemon: Sceptile (Reptilla) , Dragalge (Drake), Kirlia (Stephanie), Alolan Sandslash (Diamond)
Other: She has went on adventures through outer regions like Alola and Kalos before so she has that Dragalge and Alolan Sandslash. Feeling like she wasn't good enough she decided to step back and study

Name: Kyoko Adachi
Personality: Kyoko is shy most of the time, but once she knows you or is comfortable with the class, she is bubbly and excited.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Shoulder length Purple hair with a white hair clip to keep the hair out of her left eye. She has curious and experienced bluebell eyes.
Pokemon: Alolan Vulpix, Pikachu, Zoroark, Kirlia, Vaporeon (Shiny), Lycanroc (Midnight form)
Other:

Whoaaaa, it's a thing!!

Name: Sylvia Reviar
Personality: She's loud, outgoing, open-minded, and fun to be around. Despite this, however, she's also very sensitive and (though almost never embarrassed) shy when she gets embarrassed. Many Pokemon tend to flock to her side and a lot of people seem to like her charming personality. Sometimes, she can be spontaneous, and she is also quite innocent and quick to help anyone in need... even if it ends up getting herself hurt sometimes. Despite her childish happiness and fun personality, she can also be very, very hard on herself. She struggles from depression and doesn't understand why she hurts herself so much. She makes friends easily and loves learning about and caring for Pokemon. When she battles, her Pokemon might be strong, but her Pokemon aren't meant for battling as much as they are meant for loving.
Sexuality: Demi (takes the time to learn someone before falling for them--can be anyone)
Appearance: She has long, light pink hair, bright blue eyes, and typically wears a light pink zip-up hoodie with white fluff inside as well as a white shirt inside of it with a picture of a Charmander holding a GameBoy asking, "When will my Human evolve?". She also wears bootcut jeans that fold a little bit over her teal sneakers. Despite her loud and attention-grabbing personality, she is actually quite small, coming in at only 4'10".
Pokemon: Piplup (Pip (M) - First Pokemon since she was 12, knows the moves Bubble Beam, Hydro Pump, Drill Peck, and Ice Beam), Breloom (Spore (M) - First catch and childhood friend, knows the moves Stone Edge, Sky Uppercut, Solar Beam, and Return), Eevee (Coco (F) - Rescued from laboratory, knows the moves Iron Tail, Protect, Moonblast (learned in the lab), and Last Resort), Pikachu (Kianalu (F) - Traded with a Trainer from Alola, knows the moves Surf, Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, and Attract), Camerupt (Nova (F) - Rescued from Team Galactic, knows the moves Earthquake, Eruption, Rock Slide, and Flash Cannon), and Drifblim (Hectate (M) - Also rescued from Team Galactic, knows the moves Psychic, Phantom Force, Thunderbolt, and Fly).
Other: Sylvia and Pip have a very strong bond that could almost be seen as empathetic. She would risk her life to save any Pokemon in danger. It happened to be that she found an Eevee in a lab and a man from Alola wanted to trade her a Pikachu with the move Surf, but other than that, she has taken in many forgotten and unloved Pokemon, such as, but not limited to a Trubbish, Banette, Mimikyu, and even a Phione. She never catches Pokemon unless given the consent. Her ultimate goal is to become a Pokemon Professor with her own research lab and Pokemon Day Care as a sort of combination. Her siblings, on the other hand, are named Thomas and Alex (who goes by Ikaya when onstage as a Pokemon Coordinator). Thomas is a Pokemon Champion who had once succeeded Cynthia, but then was overthrown once again by her the next year. After that, he decided to travel to other regions to attempt their Pokemon Leagues and found himself staying in Alola awhile. This is unrelated to how Sylvia got Kianalu onto her team. Alexandra is a popular and talented Pokemon Coordinator who once rivaled Sylvia. The two have fought many battles and still tend to argue at times, but everyone knows that they love each other dearly. Sylvia prefers not to speak of her father, but her mother is a kind woman who cares deeply for them. Everyone in this family is from Snowpoint City. Sylvia and Ikaya both suffer from depression, but Sylvia's tendency to make friends puts her in a better position than Ikaya, despite her fame and glory.

Quick question before I start posting again in the RP: I was perhaps wondering if I could have a separate Pokémon character.

(Note that this will be the only other major character I will be having for the RP, as the Nurse is just an NPC here. Also, this character of mine is a new Fakemon that I've been working on lately.)

Quick question before I start posting again in the RP: I was perhaps wondering if I could have a separate Pokémon character.

(Note that this will be the only other major character I will be having for the RP, as the Nurse is just an NPC here. Also, this character of mine is a new Fakemon that I've been working on lately.)
Sure, you don't have to ask each time though, although I normally like only 3 OC's per person

I need people to control NPC character's. This would include the Nurse, Principal, Teachers and other staff, Professor Rowan (Sinnoh Region Professor), and more. I'll create a list in this post after I'm done addressing everything.

Also, I'm planning on making some field trips for the academy. If you have any ideas please post them here, on my profile, or private message me.

Finally, As I said in my reply to @Aquaman, The maximum amount of OC's you can have is 3. And no, this DOES NOT include NPC character's you take control over. And also, only 2 NPC's per person.

NPC List:
Nurse Deliaha-Open
Professor Rowan-Open
Principal Conetta-Open
Mr. Bian (Pokemon Coordination)-Optional Course
Ms. Kukui (Pokemon Moves/Z moves)
Mrs. Banderwalt (Pokemon History)
Doctor Owen (Pokemon Anatomy)-Optional Course
Mr. Hu'owe (Pokemon Evolution/Mega Evolution)
Sergeant Luu (Pokemon Battling/BattleStrategy)

If you want to control one of these NPC's private message me

So I was wondering, do you happen to have room for one more? This really looks interesting. If so, here is my Bio.

Name: Kit Winters
Personality: Kit is generally a fairly nice, but shy person when he is around new people. At first, he may appear reclusive, but he still tries to interact with others. When others do get to know him, they may see him as very friendly, funny, and to a degree, competitive.
Sexuality: Streight
Appearance: Kit has blond hair with blue in his right eye and brown in his left eye due to having heterochromatic eyes (A rare trait that causes a person to have different eye colors). He has blue jeans, a green shirt with a cyan jacket that he leaves unzipped when its warm out, but zipped up when its cold. On the outside of his jacket, he keeps a necklace which attached to it is the Luxury ball that contains his Pokemon that he had since he was young as a gift from his missing mother, Frostbite.
Pokemon: Frostbite (Froslass), Terra (Krookodile), Venom (Arbok), Ancien (Areodactyl)
Other: His mother has been missing for some time due to an event that has happened in the past that Kit does not like to talk about.

Also, would it be alright with you if I had my Froslass have Battle Bond? If not, that's perfectly fine.