• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sinnoh Academy Sign-Up/Discussion

Name: Jett
Personality: Outgoing
Sexuality: ??
Appearance: White jeans, green shirt, hazel eyes, dirty blonde hair.
Pokemon: Magneton (Info below), Manemite, Luvdisc, Geodude (Alola form), Roselia
Other: N/A

Nickname: Volt
Ability: Sturdy {Sturdy allows the Pokémon to survive with 1 HP if attacked at full HP with an attack that would otherwise knock it out. It also prevents One-Hit-KO moves (Fissure, Horn Drill, Guillotine or Sheer Cold).}
Moves:
Electric terrain
2. Tri-Attack
3. Supersonic
4. Zap cannon
Personality: Cautious
Apprentice: A bit bigger then normal Magneton, being 4'1" (normal Magneton are 3'3")

Last edited:
To answer your question, I'll try to describe Battle Bond Froslass the best I can.

When Battle Bond triggers, Froslass's hands will transform into angelic-like wings and a halo made of blue ice crystals will form above her head. Her eyes will change to a more blue (Right eye) and brown (Left Eye) along with growing a cyan cape since Kit often wears his cyan jacket. Her body will also become more of a blueish tint.

The moves that'll get buffed I'd say would be at least Blizzard and Shadow Ball.

To balence this out, either ONLY those two moves would get buffed, or BB (Battle Bond) Froslass would not be able to stay in the form for long periods of time.

Last edited:
The battle bond Kommo-o develops it scales into a diamond shape instead of the oval shape. The scales hanging down on it's arms form together to create spear like weapons able to strengthen the move Clanging Scales. The tail becomes more of a mace. It's speed and attack stats raise.

(Slowly raises hand for question)

And I think it's up to you if you want to nickname your pokemon.

(Too bad Froslass and Gallade are in separate egg groups :/)
(Or maybe not)

Correct you are my friend, although they both look like they should be apart of the humanoid egg group. I say we still ship them #LoveIsLove

Alright, here's the bio for my separate Pokémon character. I apologize if I wasn't online as much because I had to do a few things here and I was still a bit ill unfortunately.

Name: His name is currently unknown, but might be revealed in the RP sooner or later.
Species: Toiroca / Lil' Undead Pokémon
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does look a bit young even for his age.
Type: [type]Dragon[/type] [type]Dark[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Vietbac, a fan made region based off of a mix of Vietnam's past wars and present settings.
Ability: Death or Glory (While in combat, the Pokémon's HP decays at a constant rate of 20% + 30 every 3 seconds if the Pokémon does not damage an enemy Pokémon within 10 seconds. Damaging an enemy Pokémon heals 3% HP every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds. The effects stack, but cannot occur more than once every 1.25 seconds and only while not having any status conditions or being healed by medical items for the last 30 seconds. This is the signature ability of Toiroca.)
Appearance: Toiroca is a small, dragon-like Pokémon that is primarily gray, while his underside is that of a light shading of cream coloring. His body is made of a light layering of firm calcium that keeps everything intact. His head is moderate in proportion to his body, as he has modest gray eyes, a tiny nose composing of two dots and a short horn on his head. Four small teeth and a pale blue tongue can be seen when he opens his mouth, as his teeth are in their respective corners. Several small, dark gray plate-like protrusions composed of keratin run from the back of his head, to his short, stubby tail. The scales gradually become smaller the closer they are to the tip of his tail. He has small hands with five fingers each and small feet with three toes each that lack any claws or even any type of nail whatsoever.
Personality: [To be revealed in the RP since this is mostly unknown for now.]
Primary Moves: Pummel Rush, Shadow Bound, Draco Comet, Draconian Roar.
Fakemon Creator: @Aquaman
Other: He wears a golden bracelet around his left wrist that has something etched on it.
Poké Browser Entry A: "It has been said from ancient folklore that an arrogant boy was cursed by a wicked sorceress and found himself as this mysterious, ancient Pokémon after failing to love others for who they were. It can be heard crying at night if one were to really listen in, as each moon reminds it of another day from a dreadful mistake committed."
Poké Browser Entry B: "It is often seen as a quiet and lonely Pokémon, since it tends to phase away through the nearest wall if disturbed. A harsh wind revealed what is concealed in its body to a passing girl, who almost perished that very day."
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Category: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%; But can be evaded more easily
Power Points: 25
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat / Front Tile
Description: The Pokémon assaults the target with a brief series of punches. This move always has turn priority over others.
Effects: Critical hits happen more often with this move if all hits connect.
Type: [type]Dark[/type]
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 30
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user leaps away and becomes a shadow by changing the density of its body to become lighter than air. While the user is in this form, they are immune to all physical-based attacks and are able to pass through weaker enemies and walls, but cannot attack or perform any other actions until the duration expires or if they choose to get out of the form earlier than usual.
Effects: Grants the user immunity to physical attacks, phasing through weak enemies and walls, but user can't perform any actions until the form is switched off. Phasing through a wall or enemy after the duration expires results in the user taking damage at a rate of 25% + 50 every three seconds until they are clear of all obstructions.
Type: [type]Dragon[/type]
Category: Special
Power: 95
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 20
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Entire Field / All Tiles Available
Description: A rudimentary move that most Dragon-type Pokémon usually learn if they have trouble learning Draco Meteor. The user summons a comet from the sky upon the target, as the attack's recoil may lower the user's special attack by one stage.
Effects: May temporarily reduce special attack by 33% for one turn cycle. (This effect will automatically reset if this move is consecutively used.)
Type: [type]Dragon[/type]
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: 75%
Power Points: 15
Target: All enemies in range
Range: 5 Meters around user / 2 Tiles around user
Description: The Pokémon lets off an unnerving roar that may frighten all nearby opposing Pokémon. Weaker Pokémon are more likely to become intimidated.
Effects: Puts all affected targets in a state of fear for 2.5 seconds; making them unable to properly act in battle.