• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sensō: War of Conquest [Discussion Thread]

What should the name of the region be?

• Total voters
@kyuukestu
I just wanted to ask how violent will the people of Raithean act on Cariss' arrival? If they do find out she's in the city

Of course the obvious answer is that she's unwelcome, but how much unwelcome if that even is a thing
They wouldn't want to provoke her into actually setting anything on fire, so she won't get much of a violent reaction. However they'll be very leery if they recognize her.

All that goes out the window if she starts throwing around oil, they'll quickly grow agitated and you can expect Wyosyna to show up pretty soon after the commotion starts.

I trust Cariss will find Raithean's dungeon very cozy.:blush:

I mean, the substance I was referring to was made in the 1900s, so I highly doubt that it could do that. XD and I am talking about Chlorine Triflouride or however you call it. I believe it is that because it sets everything on fire because of all the fluorine atoms. German Nazis made it and wanted to make 90 tons of the stuff but only made less than third of that amount XD so uh yea....

Jokes aside what would you even burn the dungeon with xD.
I mean, the substance I was referring to was made in the 1900s, so I highly doubt that it could do that. XD and I am talking about Chlorine Triflouride or however you call it. I believe it is that because it sets everything on fire because of all the fluorine atoms. German Nazis made it and wanted to make 90 tons of the stuff but only made less than third of that amount XD so uh yea....

yep it's more flammable then oxygen, even being able to burn glass.

The chlorine also makes it look like its "eating" the substance it's currently set fire to which looks cool

I was going to make a post with Fūrin...but I couldn't really think of anything for her to say...

@Grand Master Koop I need you to post with Lu Tao so Raithean can get to training.

@Merciless Medic & @AceyPie , Aether and Cariss are free to arrive in at Raithean anytime~

I'll...probably have Raithean kick off the first actual battle in an attempt to get this moving. The Warlords all seem rather content to be at peace so I might as well be the one to stir things up a bit~

I was going to make a post with Fūrin...but I couldn't really think of anything for her to say...

@Grand Master Koop I need you to post with Lu Tao so Raithean can get to training.

@Merciless Medic & @AceyPie , Aether and Cariss are free to arrive in at Raithean anytime~

I'll...probably have Raithean kick off the first actual battle in an attempt to get this moving. The Warlords all seem rather content to be at peace so I might as well be the one to stir things up a bit~

been waiting too long for your green light

Ill just wait for medic and talk about how we enter before I do anything else

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
@Tlord22 @PrincessPika~chan @EeviumZ any chance y'all could get posts up soon? I don't mean to rush as I know how it can feel when people are rushing you to get posts up, I just really want to get this rp underway and I can't do much without your characters.
Oh, yeah I was meaning to post sooner.
It'll probably be either today or tomorrow.