• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY The Next Generation

Once Gene got on her Nevermore instantly took off into the air again, "Well I'm actually not going to count sense I need as many Grim as I can to finally beat my mother's knight like that this is impossible to beat" Sapphire complained as she remembered how badly her mothers knight defeated her Death Stalker, well then again one of the reasons her mother was famous was that she had a wide assortment of powerful grims but none of them came close to having the same power as the knight which was Weiss Schnees go to summon

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh, wow, well good luck, hey do you think that I could spar with your aunty sometime, Ruby, would that be okay?" Gene asked as he was pushed downwards slightly when the Nevermore took off, once he adjusted he observed from above, the forest was beautiful, too bad he couldn't admire it from below. He saw the temple and waited for Sapphire to get it in her sights.

Lucius let out a roar of fury as he tore through the horde of beowulfs before him in a berserk frenzy, chaining his attacks together into fearsome combos to maximize damage. Leaping up, he used a falling beowulf as a springboard as he threw one of his twin scimitars at another of the grimm, the blade sinking into the monstrosity's skull. A wire attatched to the hilt on one end, and Lucius's gauntlet on the other allowed him to reel himself in closer to the grim to deliver the final strike to the canine, slicing it in two at the waist. He then inhaled deeply as he turned to face the rest of the surviving pack as they closed in, and exhaled a mighty torrent of fire, burning the beowulfs like firewood. Giving a small "hmph", he made his way through the brush, looking for both a partner, and the temple.

Sapphire spotted the temple and made her Nevermore fly in the direction she wanted, "Gene my aunt is a very busy woman but I'll see what I can do but if she can't maybe aunty Yang can spare with you or better yet let's see how fast my mom can tear you from limb to limb" Sapphire joked as her Nevermore let a loud roar which seemed more like a screech

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Not gonna lie, your mom scares me a little, I'm not sure I'd make it out with most my bones unbroken if I sparred with her," Gene smiled as he looked at Sapphire's Nevermore, who was currently schreeching. was something wrong?
"Hold up," Gene said as he spawned his own fake dragon, it had an emerald green bodythe eyes were an aquamarine, he hoped that his own Dragon could see what was troubling the Nevermore.

Last edited:
"shhhh it's okay" Sapphire calmly said as she softly stroked the giant beasts back which calmed the grim right down, the Giant white and blue creature than landed near the temple before dissapearing "Gene you go in first, I'm going to make sure nothing attacks you" Sapphire stated as she panted slowly sense summoning took a lot of energy for her but she pushed through the pain and fully summoned her King Taijitu, the two headed snake softly pressed both of its heads on Sapphires side which made the young girl laugh softly

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle sighed and turned his swords into guns. Then he propelled himself on top of the tree with the air pressure produced by the shots when he pulled the trigger. "So, expert. What do we do so we get to the temple fast? Just keep on boosting with air pressure till we get there?" he asked.

"No." Pyro said before jumping up to Kyle and grabbing on to him "Gotta blast!!" He yelled before removing the rock from the barrel, sending them flying towards the temple "Well one of us has to make it. Tell Sapphire I love her." The boy said before throwing Kyle into the air before he starting falling downwards "(This is where I die. I'm Pyro. I'm Pyro. I'm a dead person.)" The (literal) red head thought

As Sapphire waited she had a strange feeling draw her into the temple and just like usual the prodigy let her feelings taker her wherever but to her surprise as she walked her grim followed close behind her, "oh so your gonna follow me now?" the prodigy asked the head that was next to her but yet again her grim surprised her by nodding both of its heads

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene nodded and went inside. He had the Emerald Calibur drawn and ready to slash at any intruders or threats to his life. He
then saw something that resembled a small, white horse, he took it off the pedestal before he realized that he was surrounded by a King Taijitu. Gene made a fake image of himself to distract the black head long enough for Gene to stabbing it in the eye, and then the real Gene finished off the White one by using a gravity dust missle and punching it through the stomach. He left and told his partners, "Hey guys, I think I got a artifact,"

Last edited:
"good let's go my King Taijitu is being really clingy" Sapphire complained as she made her grim dissapear "now let's walk sense in out of energy, I can't summon anymore" the girl stated as she started walking but she ended up falling on to the ground, "I'm out of energy, I can summon perfectly but keeping grims here for a long period of time and summoning different ones repeatedly make me really tired" The prodigy whispered as she tried to stand back up but only to fall back down

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle started flying in the air till he reached the temple. "Should I go back for him right now? Nah, he'll be fine," he thought as he started climbing up the stairs. He quickly grabbed a black chess piece and then looked back to see Sapphire on the ground and Gene with a white chess piece. "Uhh, Gene? Aren't you gonna do anything? I'm just gonna wait for Pyro to come back. If he isn't in 5 minutes, I guess I'm looking for him," he said.

Meanwhile Noah was surrounded by a pack of Beowolves. "Fricking Grimm," he muttered before extending his arm and slashing a pair of them. A Grimm came from behind and bit Noah, which caused him to yelp. He extended his arm and hit the Beowolf on a tree which shaked it off him. Meg heard the yelp and started rushing to where she heard the noise. She saw Noah being growled at by the Grimm. Then she shot three arrows quickly at some of them, killing them. Noah then used his sword to slash the rest of them. "Hey, I just helped you, aren't you gonna say thanks?" Meg asked him. Noah scoffed and looked at Meg as if she was a peasant. "I suppose we're teammates, so I'll tolerate that insult, for now. Let's head over to the temple, girl," he said. Meg's eyes widened and she told him,"Hey I have a name, rich kid. And it's Meg." Noah rolled his eyes and grabbed Meg. "Noah Dax, pleasure to meet you. Now let's head over to the temple," he said in a stern voice. Meg glared at him and then muttered,"Whatever."

Pyro soon fell back down, using his semblance he found a nearby tree, started shooting towards the ground and landed in the tree before climbing down and finding Gene "And this is why I have the hat." He said puling down on his hat "Oh hey Gene! I just fell from a really tall height. What are you doing?" *Continues to try and fix hat* "Well this is uncomfortable." The red head whispered to himself

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene held up the horse artifact he got, cause apparently, his friends were blind(not actually salty, but Gene is).
"I told you guys, I got the artifact," Gene clarified as he held the put the horse in his pocket and shot down a pack of Beowolves.
Topaz left a trail of carnage in her wake, every Grimm she found she killed, Beowolves, Ursa, King Taijitu, Nevermore, all died when she was around.
"This is too easy," Topaz joked, before an Ursa grabbed her by the arm.
"I hate when this happens," Topaz groaned as she shook it off her arm and punched the Grimm in the face. She noticed Lucius and put the Shimmering Diamond in gauntlet mode and punched the Ursa that was about to attack him.
"You're welcome, name's Topaz, I'm gonna kill an Ursa," She introduced herself as she continued punching the Ursa imuntil it died.
Ash maniacally laughed as he killed Grimm, but as he was commiting his bloodthirsty slaughter, Bismuth talked into her jacket.
"Oz, he's worse than we expected, I'll keep an eye on him," Bismuth reported as she used the Crimson Void to kill off a King Taijitu.

Last edited:
Sapphire summoned her Nevermore once again and got on, "Gene let's go I don't think I can last in this forest any longer" the prodigy whispered as she resend her head on the back of her grim "Nevermore once Gene gets on we have to go" Sapphire quitely stated as she closed her eyes "Gene please hurry up I can't keep my Nevermore out here forever, I'm already low on energy...." Sapphire said before resting

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Aight, Aye Kyle, Pyro, get on this dragon I made," Gene said as he spawned his flying creature for Kyle and Pyro to ride. He got on to Sapphire's Nevermore and waited to an lifted into the air.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle sighed and looked up at Pyro. Then he climbed the tree and grabbed Pyro and dropped him on the ground on the ground. Then he did a back flip onto the ground. "C'mon let's get on the Nevermore and hurry up," he said as he climbed the Grimm. Noah dragged Meg all the way to the temple, surprisingly without the trouble of more Grimm. "Hey, wait! You guys can control Nevermores? Can we come?" Meg asked. Then she got away from Noah and grabbed a White Artifact. Noah sighed and followed Meg.

"Thank you verde much Gene." Pyro said before mounting the grimm "Uhh,I dunno. Are you guys trustworthy enough?" The boy said inspecting the two "Big guy over here looks like a crappy bootleg of me, and (not literally) red head looks like one of those rule 63 gender bends of Kyle." *looks at them again* "What do you think we should do?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"What the heck?" Kyle said to Pyro. Meg and Noah looked deeply offended. "Oh yeah, well does your little friend snipe people?" Meg asked as she hit a tree right next to his head. "Next time, I might not miss weirdo." Noah sighed and told Meg,"Why do you even bother to talk to people. Also, sir, at least I have dignity. You're just a freakish lowlife." Then he fixed up his tie and glared at Pyro. "Well, it's up to you Gene," Kyle simply said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Topaz dragged Lucius to the temple and grabbed a white artifact and left. She then saw her cousin and decided to greet him.
"Gene!" Topaz said as he put Lucius down and ran to hug her little cousin.
"Topaz!" Gene hopped off Sapphire's Nevermore and embraced his cousin. She gave her younger kin a noogie and then after they finished their reunion he hopped back on Sapphire's Nevermore and made a private Jet for Kyle and Pyro to fly in, even though creating it drained a large amount of energy. Topaz attempted to mimic Sapphire's semblance and summon her own Nevermore, but instead it ended up being some kind of deformed mini dragon. It had an orange body and golden yellow eyes. She looked over at Kyle and winked at him.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle’s face got red at the wink and he awkwardly waved over. Then he looked back at Meg and Noah. “I think it’s fine if you guys come with us,” he said still absent-minded. Meg snickered and then dragged Noah to the Nevermore and they got on it. Kyle went behind Noah still thinking about Topaz. Then he stopped realizing that was creepy.

"What's the point of having dignity if you look like that?" He said to Noah before they took off "Hey Kyle. Looks like you got a lady friend." *snickers* "Anyways, sorry for the rude introduction guys, what are your names?" He asked the other two false nevermore riders "My name's Pyro and this is Kyle. The other two are Sapphire and Gene." The (OG(literal)) red head said

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“I’m sorry for liking to be in a suit. And just because I have red hair doesn’t mean I’m like you. Do you have a problem with personal preference, you hypocrite?” Noah asked angrily. Kyle got angry and smacked Pyro in the head. “Another comment like that and I’ll be telling Sapphire how much you lawv her all the time,” he told him angrily. Meg sighed and muttered,”boys.” Then she told Pyro,”I’m Meg and Mr. Fancy is called Noah.”

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Topaz smirked, "Meg, you aren't smug and unlikable like Noah over here right?" Gene laughed, at least until he smacked Pyro, then the boy punched him in the face.
"Ha, I like it, good job Gene, that'll shut him up," Topaz wasblovung this, but she slightly envied her cousin as she wanted to punch him in the face first.

Last edited:
Sapphire got annoyed and pushed Gene off her Nevermore "geez you guys are so annoying I can't even think straight as you guys bicker I mean seriously if this is the way your gonna act in battle what's the point in having a team" stated the angry prodigy, "why didn't I just go to Atlas Academy I would have gotten a better team if I went their instead of this place" the girl quitely complained as her Nevermore screeched in understanding

"Well that's dark." Pyro said before looking back towards the two "OK, got off on the wrong foot. Hello Noah, it's nice to meet you. I see you have sensible taste in color and a man of respectable status." He said to the other (literal) red head "And to you as well Meg. it is a pleasure to be here with you today." *looks down* "Don't wanna be rude (to late for that) but does anyone else notice the falling child?"

"okay now that you guys are in better terms I can finally rest" the girl calmly said as she laid back down on the back of her grim who was glaring at Pyro until her Nevermore suddenly screeched at Pyro, "shhhh precious Pyro may be loud but he's not dangerous in any way possible" Sapphire whispered which calmed the grim down

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The two cousins did calm down. Gene first and then later Topaz, but she did look at Lucius, who she dragged to their current spot.
"So, how do we get out of here?" Topaz wondered, sick of being in thus forest, she just wanted to be a huntress already. Her cousin shrugged, he also didn't know.
"Hmm, we either fly, or walk, one or the other," Gene thought out loud, he knew that they could fly, but he wanted to see if anyone rather walk.

"Can we please walk I can't keep my grim out anymore" the girl whispered which was already a struggle for her to do, "can we please go now the clock is ticking and were in more danger here the darker it gets" Sapphire managed to whisper out as her Nevermore gave out a concerned purr like noice

"Yeah, if we stick together we have a greater chance of making it alive." Pyro said to everyone "Sapphire's getting tired and if we start losing people our strength will waver, and there's more of a danger if we keep flying." The boy said looking down "There's a clearance down there, it's big enough for us to land and doesn't have any signs of grimm." *Looks back* "Peace." He said before jumping off the false beast.

"Nevermore please walk I can't risk letting you fly in case my energy runs out and you'll dissapear, I don't want to end up breaking the majority of my bones on my first day" Sapphire stated which in return the grim slightly nodes it's head before slightly kneeling down waiting for Gene to get on it's back so they could leave

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Noah blocked the punch with an extended kick and then got off. He grabbed Meg and scoffed. "We're leaving, these people aren't even in our group," he said. Meg groaned and tried to resist Noah but his grip was too hard. "It was nice to meet you, I guess," she said as she started walking towards the Cliffs once more. Kyle shrugged and jumped off with Pyro. "Let's go, too. Just like Sapphire said, it's getting dark," he said.

"Shouldn't we stay with them? Sapphire looks like she getting tired and Gene....is Gene!" Pyro said truthfully with his signature puppy dog eyes "Plus they're carrying a giant glowing nevermore with them. To the grimm it's like a huge eat us sign. Shouldn't we help them Kyle?" *pleading hand gesture* "(Why do ya wanna protect the biddy?)" Western thought "(She's not a biddy, she's our girlfriend. And I'm a good person.)" Pyro thought "(Five minute ago you called someone a bootleg and then proceeded to call them ugly.)" Angry thought to Pyro (IDK it's a mind)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene got on the Nevermore's back and proceeded to destroy the private Jet that he made. Topaz dispelled it as well,now sitting down and was visibly angry at Noah.
"I pray for anyone who ends up on a team with Noah as a teammate," She decided to get to know her cousin's friends. She walked over to Kyle first.
"Hey, is my cousin much of a pain?" She was concerned because she did find Gene a pain sometimes, but usually he isn't.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Yea that's fine, I just meant that lets go," Kyle explained. Then he turned to answer Topaz's question and was a tiny bit at a lost for words. "N-nahh, G-gene's fine I guess," he managed to say. He turned around began marching towards the cliffs. "L-lets go guys!" he exclaimed. He mentally face palmed. "You're an actual moron," he thought to himself.

Once Gene got on, the Nevermore flew up to the sky, "Nevermore you were supposed to stay down, were sitting ducks up here, wait no we're safer up here than down there sense the woods contain more Grim" stated the tired prodigy

*laughs* "I'm coming Kyle!" Pyro yelled before running up to the boy and talking quietly to him "Ahh. It's so nice to see you falling in love, just come to me if you need any help." He joked "Well anyways, don't let it mess up the mission." *pats on back* "Come on, if we pick up the pace we can get there by at least twelve." Pyro said before slashing the beowolf that attempted to jump him "You were way to loud buddy. Thanks for the kill though."

"I can't believe I'm stuck with you for four years, honestly Gene why did you have to find me well not that I'm complaining but I'm still surprised at how fast you found me" Sapphire said as they got closer to Beacon "my brother told me that Atlas Academy is really boring so I'm glad that I decided to come here to Beacon despite all the loud people" joked the prodigy

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle started getting irritated and sighed when Pyro saved him. However his next comment annoyed him more and he grabbed his friend and sent a small shock of electricity through the body. “Sorry for that buddy, but can you shut up?” he asked with an innocent smile.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, I was just bored, I wouldn't want to be on a team with total strangers now would I," Gene smiled, even with all of the bumps that they have experienced, Gene was glad to have his friends, Sapphire, Pyro, Kyle, Meg, Topaz, Lucius, Azure, even Noah, he was happy with how he got here and was ready to become a huntsmen.
"Well that didn't go well," Topaz said embarrassed as she dispelled the deformed creature, she then decided she would walk to her destination, flying was overrated anyway.