• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY The Next Generation

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Gene has landed!" Gene shouted as a battle cry before punching an Ursa. He made copies of himself with green eyes instead of silver eyes so you knew it wasn't the real Gene. After the clones finished hacking and slashing, the Hymns boy shot a gravity missile and stabbed the Ursa through its head, killing it. He attempted to pick up its corpse but it soon disappeared.
"Aw man, I hate it when it does that!" Gene whined sadly as he searched to his friends, sending two clones ahead of his to scout.

Sapphire jumped from branch to branch until she saw a King Taijitu resting on the ground, "oh so careless, don't worry my precious Grim once I take you down you'll be safe with me" Sapphire whispered as she quietly landed on the ground, a trick she learned from her aunt Blake, as she approached the two headed snake the black colored part opened it's eyes which made the white side wake up as well "well I can't fight both of them so might as well make my semblance useful" the prodigy stated as she summoned her Death Stalker

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle got launched into the air and quickly pulled out both his pistols. He used the force of the bullets to slow him down as he fell, and reduce the amount of damage he took from gravity. Eventually he reached the forest and looked around. He felt a presence nearby, but he didn't really care. He gathered energy throughout his body and put it all in his hand. Then he sent out a large bolt of lightning to the sky.

Suddenly, a lot of Grimm, mostly Ursas and Beowolves, surrounded him. Kyle sighed and then smiled. "Guess this is to be expected from all that noise," he said to himself. Then he turned his pistols into a lance. A Beowolf leaped at him and then Kyle stuck his lance through the middle of the Grimm, causing it to disappear. "Who's next?" he asked smugly.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene saw a Nevermore flying in the sky, he looked up at it in awe.
"It would be nice to say that I took down a Nevermore, but for now, I'll settle for Beowolves and the occasional Ursa," The Hymns boy talked to himself as he saw a pack of Beowolves about to attack him.
"A pack of Beowolves? For moi? That's so generous!" He then rushed at the pack of Beowolves, wielding the Emerald Calibur. Meanwhile Bismuth had run into her childhood friend, Ash.
"Took you long enough, let's get to work, " Ash said with a cocky grin on his face as he rushed to meet two Ursa, with Bismuth fighting another pack of Beowolves.

As the beowolf dissipated Pyro saw the lightning bolt "There you are tazer boy!!" The half-faunus said before dashing in that direction "IIIII'MM COMING!!!!!" The boy yelled, attracting multiple grimm "AAAND KILLING!!!!" He yelled again slicing through Beowolf and Ursa "My favorite pass time, Sketching. Very similar to my second favorite activity, HUNTING." Pyro said to himself before laughing manically
*Laughing* "Oh yesss. Slash and dash. *giggling* More like SLICE AND DICE!!!!" *(even more)Laughing* "KyLe wHeRE aRe yOu?!?!?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle heard Pyro yell and started heading in that direction. Then an Ursa appeared in front of him. Kyle turned his lance into a longsword and quickly slashed off the Ursa's face before it could attack him. Two Beowolves appeared when he began running toward's Pyro's voice again. Kyle grunted and turned his longsword into two regular swords. He stabbed them through the Beowolves, which normally wouldn't have been enough to kill them. However, his electricity flowed through the metal and electrocuted the Grimm, causing them to disappear. Finally, Kyle reached Pyro and stared at him strangely as he maniacally laughed and killed Grimm. "Jesus... Pyro you really need to control your insanity moments," he joked. Then a Beowolf jumped at Pyro from behind. Kyle charged and slashed it till it died.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
After Gene killed all the Beowolves and It's near him, he decided to look for Sapphire, he had no partner and he was certain that Pyro and Kyle had already found each other.
"Hello," Gene shouted, hoping Sapphire would hear, "Anyone around?" He ran into two more Ursa, using his semblance to deal with these things was causing strain on his body. He decided to take them on by himself, hoping Sapphire would show up and take the opportunity to get an Ursa on her side.

*inhale* "There you are Kyle. Thanks for the save, that situation would've turned pretty grimm." He joked "Come on let's go find that temple. I wanna see if there's stronger grimm near it." Pyro said changing his sword back into a lance and loaded a red dust crystal "Let's light this place up." *Small fire coming out of gunlance* "My mom didn't name me Pyro because I liked putting sticks in a fire."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle smiled and then started climbing the trees. "I'm uh, sorta good at acrobatics and martial arts and stuff," he said as he got on a branch. Eventually he reached the top of the trees and looked at the sun. Then he looked for the temple and found it. Kyle dropped back onto the ground. "I don't mind burning it," he said. He turned his swords into a rifle and then loaded it with a red dust crystal, as well. "By the way the temple's over there," Kyle told Pyro as he pointed north. Then he started burning trees with the fire that came out of his gun.

Standing by her grim, Sapphire felt more protected as her death talker shook it's pointed tail dangerously at the King Taijitu, the Schnee shot bullet like dust at the black head of the grim while her Death stalker faught the white head until Sapphire got flung in a random direction where a piles of jagged rocks were located,as the white haired teen tried to stand back up she fell right back down while screaming in agony,as the scorpion like grim watched his summoner cry out in pain it let out a roar of anger it then repeatedly stabbed the two headed grim with its tail until it dissapeared, the death stalker then carefully went up to Sapphire before placing her on his back, Sapphire let out a weak thank you before resting, the grim walked around the forest with Sapphire on his back sense the prodigy couldn't walk properly yet

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene was getting tired of looking for Sapphire, but then he found her being carried by her Death Stalker. He decided to let her recover before meeting again bit that wouldn't stop him from watching from the shadows. He changed his appearance to be transparent via his semblance and waited for Sapphire to recover.
"Let's just hope you'll be okay," Gene whispered as he followed closely behind the Death Stalker.

Pyro nodded before getting jumped by an Ursa, stabbing it, and blowing it up "BOOM!!!" He yelled with ash on his face, then using his weapon he continued to set multiple Grimm ablaze as he followed Kyle to the temple "Don't you just love it when you get that warm sensation in your heart?" *Laughs manically(really again?)* "Is it hot out here or is it just me?" Pyro continued with fire puns until he saw the Death Stalker "Kyle hold up there's a Death Stalker ahead." The boy signaled to Kyle "(Is that Sapphire?)" He thought

Sapphire sat up on the back of her grim and smiled "thank you so much, you have been protecting me my whole life I don't why you do it but I hope you understand that you mean the world to me, I don't care what other may think or say, not all grim are bad and your the living proof" Sapphire whispered but to her surprise she got a response from the grim but it sounded like a distorted purr

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Oh my god Pyro. I know your name is related to fire but still. You're puns just aren't lit," Kyle joked. Then he heard something about a Death Stalker. "Didn't Sapphire say that she can summon a Death Stalker? Let's go check it out, we're already in a team so it doesn't count anyways," he said.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene wanted to reveal himself now, but he could clearly see that Sapphire and her Death Stalker were having a moment, and he didn't see a reason to intrude. He did, however, see a reason to mess with Pyro, while he was still invisible of course. He snuck behind Pyro and slapped him on the back hard, he then decided to amplify the creepy factor by laughing eerily.

Sapphire heard the voices of two males so she told her grim to stop walking, "we might as well stop now sense we already got another powerful grim" the girl stated to her grim who nodes his head in agreement, "oh Gene you can come out now I already know your hear" the girl said as she petted her Death Stalker

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene came out with a big grin on his face, though he couldn't mess with them anymore, he still found pleasure in being invisible.
"Surprise, though Sapphire, how did you know I was there?" The Hymns boy asked as he looked around for some Grimm to play with.
Meanwhile a clone that Gene made of himself was gazing at the Death Stalker and asked Sapphire, "Can I pet it, I promise I'll be gentle," Unlike the real Gene, who had silver eyes, this fake had emerald green eyes to let his friends know that it isn't the real him.

"go ahead pet him, he's really gentle, right my little baby" the prodigy cooed as she continued to pet the grim, "oh Gene i forgot to tell you but I can now summon a King Taijitu" Sapphire stated happily as she smiled brightly at the clone while her Death Stalker continued to make weird sounds that sounded like purrs but to Sapphire they were the cutest sounds ever made in the world

"Got it, but if I die release-" Pyro said before getting hit by Gene "Gosh darnit!!!" The red haired boy then went up to (original) Gene and hit him with his lance "Oh. Hi princess!" He said to Sapphire "I got a little cold so I turned up the heat." Pyro said turning around to the fiery mess behind him "I'd say that work of art is well done." He joked again, turning back around "Jeez, these puns are on fire!" The boy said before seeing the temple (and pointing to it) in the distance "I think I found the temple over there. Dang, I'm on fire today!"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle stepped out to see Sapphire and Gene. “Oh no, Sapphire’s going crazy like Pyro!” he joked. “Nah, the Grimm’s pretty cool. Oh and I’m here,” he said looking at Gene and Pyro. “Why don’t you guys ever notice me?” he asked pretending to be sad.

Sapphire patted her grims head once and said "let's go my precious, if we're around that flame brain were going to lose brain cells" Sapphire stated but her grim wouldn't budge, Sapphire slid off the back of her creature and smiled sweetly at it "you must be tired now why don't your rest" the girl suggested as the scorpion like grim noded it's head before vanishing to thin air, "Pyro stay quite or else I'll make my King Taijitu eat you in one gulp" the young prodigy threatened

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Lucky, wish I could summon Grimm," Gene complained, his clone opening his mouth to tell him that he could create his own Grimm, but he was too busy petting the Death Stalker.
"I've always admired Grimm, but when they're on our side, I love them even more," Faux-Gene almost whispered as he petted the Grimm.
"Okay, I guess I deserve that," The real Gene said as he realized that he too had a parlor trick that could allow Grimm to fight for them.
"Guys, I just rememered that I can make my own Grimm!" Gene realized as he watched his clone pet the Death Stalker, once the clone was done he made him disappear and looked to where Pyro pointed.
"What are we waiting for then? Let's go!" Gene said as he generated a clone of Kyle, though it was incomplete, most notably, he was notably paler than his real counterpart.
"Hey," Faux-Kyle said to his real counterpart, "Instead of whining, get out there, make friends," He then disappeared and Gene still looked on to the temple that Pyro pointed out.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle was about to punch his clone in the face but it disappeared before. Then he decided to raise an eyebrow at Gene instead. “Whatever, I’m going to the temple. If you guys need help, I can’t be there this time,” he told them. He started walking North again and then he heard some noise coming from above. “What the,” Kyle started before a Nevermore picked him up with its beak. “What the heck just happened!” he shouted to the ground as he was trying to be eaten in the air. Kyle tried to leave the Nevermore, but just managed to escape its mouth.

"It's okay I'm willing to adopt." Pyro replied to Kyle "Wow that was pretty cold Sapphire. You're setting a bad example for our soon to be son." He told her watching Kyle "Yeah let's-OH MY GOD MY CHILD!!!" Pyro yelled before shooting the ground to bounce up and catch Kyle "I'm coming!!!" He yelled to the boy

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Wait, what just happened, eh whatever," Gene said as he made a Faux-Nevermore and sent it to combat the real Nevermore, he gave it instructions to just weaken it and bring it to the ground so Sapphire can add it to her collection. The fake and real Nevermores met and they began to have some sort of air fight. Gene watched from below and told Sapphire, "Get ready to add a Nevermore to your collection," He was confident that he cpuld uphold this illusion, but he never made a Grimm before so it was a new experience for him, and a strenuous one at that.

"it's not like a nevermore can beat my mom's knight, my mom has a sucreature that's once of a kind and it's really powerful so a nevermore is nothing compared my mom's knight" Sapphire stated as she frowned a crossed her arms, "but a nevermore would be a great addition" Sapphire whispered "wait don't kill it I have to the one to take it down or else I can't summon it" Sapphire screamed

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“K can you guys stop bragging and showing off and, I don’t know, SAVE MY LIFE!! AND PYRO YOUR NOT MY DAD!” Kyle shouted as he began punching the Grimm. It didn’t do much, but it did annoy the Nevermore so it started flying down super fast. It was difficult for Kyle to hold on, but he used his swords to stay on the bird. Then he electrocuted it which stunned it for a moment. “Hey Sapphire, once you can summon it can you just fly us to the temple?” he shouted.

Sapphire sighed "you guys are taking advantage of my semblance" the girl muttered as she used her semblance to launch herself up and on to the back of the nevermore, she then made glyphs appear around the grim so her Death Stalker and King Taijitu could make attacks without being fully summoned

"Well I can't get him NOW!!" Pyro yelled as he started coming back down slowly "Want me to use my semblance Sapphy?!!? I can probably get him if you kill the nevermore!!" He yelled down to her "Just get me a clear shot so I can get him!!" *loads white dust* "Better." The teen said to himself before he stopped falling down

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Ugh, I have to do everything myself,” Kyle muttered. He grabbed his swords and went near the Grimms head, then he stabbed the swords near the head of the Nevermore and electrocuted. All of a sudden it stopped moving and then Kyle tried to take his blades out. Instead the Nevermore flew to the right. The Ren then tried to move his swords to the left, to which the Grimm responded by flying left. “Guys I think I can steer it!” he shouted. He moved his blades to the back and down. The Nevermore did a backflip and started heading towards the ground.

Sapphire screamed in anger, "why can't you guys be patiant and let me do this, I was the one who was trained for this and you guys aren't so Kyle jump out and my selmbance will save you" Sapphire screamed as she continued to open glyphs for her grims to attack from, "Please Kyle just jump I can't open these glyphs for long I'm running out of energy" the prodigy yelled as she screamed out in anger

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle tried to take his swords out and managed to. However the Nevermore started going crazy. Luckily he was close enough to the ground to land safely. “I got you a Grimm Sapphire. Now kill it so you can add it to your collection like Gene said,” he told her. Every couple minutes he also sent out some electricity to stun the Grimm.

Sapphire closed all her glyphs and sighed before jumping off the grims backs she then went up to it's face and kneeled down before petting it, "shhhh I know your in pain but if you try to fight the paralysis I bet it will hurt more, now just stay still and I won't leave your side until you can move again" the prodigy softly said as she stroked the grims beak

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Kyle slowly shuffled to Pyro and grabbed him by the shoulder. “Hey, I think your girlfriend is crazy like you. What if the Grimm tries to eat her like with,” he whispered to him. “Didn’t Ozpin say to destroy everything in your path? What if it tries to kill you!” he shouted over to Sapphire. “Besides why not make it your pet before you try to comfort it?” he asked.

"Well Kyle unlike you guys I'm nice to the grim creatures and fun fact of the day they usually won't hurt unless your provoke them" the prodigy stated as she continued to pet the grim "alright I'm sure the paralysis should be over now, why don't we help you up" Sapphire happily said as she summoned her King Taijitu to help her get the Nevermore back on it's feet but once the bird like grim was up the two headed snake dissapeared as if it knew its job was done, the prodigy then turned to the Nevermore and smiled "go now we won't force you to stay" the girl whispered but Grim stood it's ground and continued to look at her

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“What!! No way, that Nevermore attacked me out of nowhere!” Kyle shouted. “Whatever, I’ll let you be with your bird. C’mon Pyro, you said you wanted to head to the temple before I got kidnapped,” he said as he pulled on his teammate. “We gotta head north before there’s no other artifacts left,” he told him.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Gene's illusion finally disappeared which seemed to have given some strain on his body.
"Alright Sapphire, I'll leave this to you, I'm gonna get out relic," He told his partner as he ran to the temple, occasionally stopping to kill the Beowolves and Ursa in his way.

"I have a good plan, and you might want to hold on." Pyro said before grabbing a rock and using it to block the gunlance's barrel "Quick science lesson. Did you know that air pressure can be used to propel things?" The boy said pulling the trigger of the weapon "We used to launch soda bottles in the air for fun back in Vacuo, so I can assure you this is completely safe." *Weird noise* "Probably..." He said under his breath "So yeah, I'm an expert at all things that go boom."

Sapphire looked at the grim before finally understanding what it wanted, "you want to become one of my summons don't you?" The girl asked the Nevermore which she received a nod from the grim so the prodigy noded her head before the giant grim started to dissapeared in bright crystals which signalled that the young prodigy has successfully made it one of her summons, the white haired teen then summoned the Nevermore back, as the girl sat on the back of the now white and blue nevermore she patted it's head as if signaling for it to take her to the relic location, the grim complied and took off to the air. As they soared through the the skies Sapphire smiled happily as she felt the wind pass them, but as they were flying the prodigy spotted Gene so she made her Grim land on the ground in front of her male friend, "Gene get on, I want to reach the relic now and this is the fastest way possible" the Schnee prodigy stated

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I don't see why not, I'd male my own, but I'm starting to get a headache from all these illusions I'm making," Gene replied as he got on the Nevermore. He always wanted to ride a real Nevermore, and this was the best way possible. He then thought to himself, By the time we graduate, how many Grimm will Sapphire have at her disposal? He waited patiently before deciding to voice his thoughts.
"Sapphire," Gene began slowly, prepared for some sort of outburst, "How many Grimm do you plan on having to summon?" He was minorly concerned, but mostly curious to hear her response.