• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Tokaji
Tokaji nodded at Crosshair's words, grinning slightly in amusement. "Sounds like you're trying to catch a little mouse. The damn thing just keeps slipping through your fingers. You can grab a mouse by the tail, but it's so sensitive; might as well just hurt the things anyways. Huh?" the boy muttered the comment before cracking his knuckles. "Life is just a little mouse." Tokaji mused on the statement, he always felt life to be unfair. Maybe it was just fragile though, and easy to injure.
For some reason, the hero seemed much less arrogant now. Up close, a hero and a villain didn't seem to different when they just had a conversation. Though when Crosshair asked his questions, Tokaji's expression dropped. "Don't pretend like you care about my name or who I am." Tokaji growled before rolling his shoulders back, "Though I suppose a deal is a deal." the male muttered bitterly through his clenched fist.
"Tokaji Sato , no use looking up the name or nothing though. My parents practically never existed, not for me or anyone else. And I haven't been in any records since birth," The boy the thought about the second question for a few moments. "I don't know." Eventually, Tokaji gave his response. It was weak ad vague, but honest as it would get. "Guess it just really pisses me off, ya know? How everyone loves you, trusts you. Everyone looks up to you because of some stupid label. They don't even know a damn thing about any of you, they don't know how much work regular people put into living." Tokaji looked up at the rooftops, distracting himself form the topic. "Guess it just pisses me off how people think they owe you something, you don't deserve a damn thing more than anyone else." the petty reasoning went down deeper than any words could describe, but Tokaji wasn't ready to try to describe it much more than that.

Crosshair:

Crosshair looked at Tokaji, not entirely satisfied with his response. The hero focused on the boy, trying to figure him out. No records? It didn't matter if the kid was telling the truth about that, Crosshair would find that out soon enough.
"Yeah." Crosshair said. "Strange how people like to reward other people that save them or do things for them."
Crosshair shook his head and sighed.
"Those heroes don't 'deserve a damn thing more than anyone else'? Not even when they risk their lives on the daily to protect people? Not even when they give up things that normal people enjoy so they can help normal people? Sure, there's some glory hogs in the Hero League. But there's also some people in there that give it their all, not caring how much news coverage they get." Crosshair said. The hero turned to leave, then paused. Taking out a piece of paper, Crosshair wrote a phone number on it. "You don't seem like that bad of kid. And that stab wasn't that bad either. If you wanna rematch, give me a call. Til then, try not to stab anyone, kid."

With that, Crosshair started to leave the alleyway.

Lisa:

"Oh! Sorry. I didn't mean to pry." Lisa said. The girl smiled when Ann complemented her quirk. "Thanks."
But at Ann's new question, Lisa just shrugged. "I don't really know what to do for fun. I just got here yesterday, and the only thing I could find was the library. But yeah! I'd be down to walk around some more! Let's see who we can meet!"
Lisa jumped out of her bed, putting her book next to the piece of strange metal, and started to head towards the door of the room.