• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
(Yo, this is the roleplay thread, but I'm assuming some of you didn't sign up yet. That's over here. Okay just fill it out and come on in, but there is no way out. You're stuck with me.)

Tokasu and Saikuru
Tokasu leaped off the top of the table and onto the floor. He waited for someone to speak as Saikuru handed him a pack of grapes. Tokasu shoved a grape in his mouth and jumped as his leader began. Tokasu listened carefully catching grapes as they fell to the floor.

"Our next attack is at broad daylight at the highscho-" His leader began.

Tokasu cried out with a grape shoved in his mouth, "SHOULDN'T WE ATTACK AT NIG-!"

"Shut up, snowball!" Saikuru whispered pushing him back.

"He's right. If we attack at daylight we'll be noticed and draw attention" A girl whispered softly throwing a rock at the floor as it reflected onto the wall behind her.

"That's the thing, Han'ei. We want to be noticed, and we want to draw attention. From him." The leader said snapping his fingers in Tokasu's and Saikuru's direction. "The boys go first. We'll play man on man."

A silver 2004 Chevy Malibu was making its way down the road. It's driver was the Pro-Hero known as Crosshair. The hero took his eyes off the road for a second to glance back at the lone passenger in the car. The girl seemed deep in thought, looking out the window and watching the world go by. She had a haunted look in her eyes. Crosshair sighed softly and looked back at the road, shaking his head.
"Tell me again." The girl said, keeping her eyes out the window.
"It's 2XXX" Crosshair said. The girl visibly paled at the year Crosshair stated, and she curled up in her seat.
"Oh... oh, gawd..." The girl said. "Twelve years.... Twelve... years..."
"Yeah..." Crosshair said. The girl looked up.
"What am I... what am I supposed to do?" The girl asked.
"Look, kid. I don't know. That's something you need to figure out." Crosshair said. "The world's changed a lot in 12 years."
The girl bit her lip, and looked out the window again.
"Where are you taking me?" The girl asked.
"I know a guy. They run a school for kids with powers. Like you. It'll help you re-adjust." Crosshair said. Just as he said that, in the distance a small group of buildings appeared. The school.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Fast lighting ((hero name of Tamaero)) was sitting on a building, eating some sandwich he made "i wonder, should i visit that school with powered kids? That wouldn't hurt, let's go" he said quickly finishing his sandwich and heading there "ill stay on lookout for crimes at the same time"

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Tokasu and Saikuru

Tokasu and Saikuru headed towards the school as the others followed. "I don't understand why boss didn't send all of us?" Tokasu whispered to a tall boy next to him.

The boy patted Tokasu's shoulder and laughed. "We can handle it by ourselves right?" The boy said hovering of the ground with a puff of smoke.

Roketto Bakuha! Quirk: Rocket! His quirk allows him to hover or fly above ground from emitting flames from the bottom of his feet! If he uses his quirk too much he loses fuel just as a rocket does, and has to eat to refill.

Roketto laughed as he flew above the school and into one of the building. Han'ei ran quickly towards the school as soon as they got close. It was time. Saikuru lifted himself up with a cloud of mist, and Tokasu smiled as he melted into water and evaporated. As a silver car drove up to the entrance of the school a boy let out a loud honk at the car and a girl lifted the car from under it as she grew back to size.

"Crosshair? What a surprise?" The boy said letting out a louder honk and walking over to the car and staring at the girl.

Hōku Hōku! Quirk: Honk! Hōku can emit loud blast of sound threw honks from his mouth. Sometimes they can be loud enough to send someone flying!

"Who's the girl, Crosshair?" A girl asked growing to full size. She dropped the car and shot herself onto it from a gust of air.

Jūdan Ari! Quirk: Bullet Ant! She possesses the physical strength and speed of a bullet ant, and she can shrink to their size. She however doesn't posses the strength when at full size.

Hōku began to open his mouth as Ari lifted the car towards the sound. Something stuck Crosshair and the girl to their seats so they wouldn't be able to leave.

A boy came out with his hand glowing green. "I'm gonna follow Han'ei, Hōku!" He said as he is whipped in the direction of a green trail sprouting from his feet.

Setsuzoku Suru! Quirk: Connect the Dots! His quirk allows him to connect people and object together at once. He can't connect more then four things at once currently but he'll be able to connect more if he practices enough. If Suru leaves something he is connected to he can whip back to them if he still is connected.

Tokasu and Saikuru end up at the Sports Festival dome where Class 1A and 1B are training. Tokasu yells out a loud scream and laughs. "PLUS ULTRA!" He says as he melts and reappears in the stadium.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had kind of nodded off at the meeting he woke with a start and rushed to the school. When he reached the school most of his villainous comrades were already there he stroled into the stadium and stood next to Tokasu, he turned and said "so for the delay I dozed off". As he is speaking long black tendrils begin to protrude from his body.

Renwick watched as this guy materialised and as a figure in a black cloak arrived as well, when the tendrils began to appear he gasped "Bellamy" he said to himself. He quickly changed into a pigeon and began to attempt his escape he just had to reach the window.

Dead account

As Fast ligthning ((Samo Tamaero)) arrived at the school he heard some kid scream "what the heck?! That is not what i was expecting " he said walking around "im hungry again...oh my god....." he said looking for a restaurant to eat at "i got a feeling something's gonna happen...meh ! Probably my imagination"

Lisa let out a scream when Ari picked up the car. Crosshair recognized these kids. Low Class wanna be villains, but it looked like they wanted to pick a fight. What were they doing here?! Didn't they realize this was a school for kids with powers? If they were gonna get there butts kicked, this would be the place to do it. What did they think the three of them were going to be able to accomplish?! Then again, Crosshair hadn't seen the other three. Ari dropped the car and slammed into it, causing Crosshair's head to hit the steering wheel.
"Wh-what's happening?!" Lisa cried, confused and disoriented. She struggled to get out of her seat, but found that she was unable to get free. Some invisible force was holding her down. Ari picked up the car again as Hoku prepared another attack, and Suru darted off towards the building.
"I... I can't move!" Lisa yelled.

Crosshair was not going to let this happen. He had spent way too long searching for it to come to this. Acting quickly, the Pro-Hero pressed a button on the steering wheel opening up a compartment on the dash. Two targets. Ari, and Hoku. Crosshair had done his research on lower villains. Ari could shrink, and had super strength. Crosshair would usually target her first, but the car blocked his view of her. That left Hoku. The Honk kid. He could be a hassle, and not only that Crosshair could see the kid. Perfect target.

All of that went through the Pro-Hero's mind in less than a second. Crosshair pulled a pistol out of the compartment. This particular gun was rather unusual, and one of Crosshair's standard weapons. A double-barreled pistol. The Pro-Hero opened fire through the windshield at Hoku, aiming more for the legs and torso of the teen. The boy could yell, but that didn't make him bulletproof. In the back of the car, Lisa continued to struggle against Suru's power. The girl turned metal, but still she was stuck.

Last edited:

Dead account

Fast lighting, still looking , heard yelling and screaming "ill just check it out" he said heading to where the yelling was happening then saw a pro-hero and three wanna be villains "well.. he probably dosen't need my nelp but anyways" he said going towards Crosshair "hey fellow hero need help?"

Kin, The Demoness:

Kin with a smile on her face sipped from the cup of tea while people outside of the cafe were screaming and running in panic from school grounds. One of the waiters opened the door to find out what’s going on and the screaming reached the cafe.
“The villains! The villains attacked the school!”, cried people.
“We need to get out of there!”, yelled some man from the cafe and everyone rushed to the doors leaded by waiters. “Ah, our society… Turning they tails and running with a glimpse of a danger as always”, giggled in her mind Kin, slowly following the crowd from the cafe. But instead of heading further from the school to safety The Demoness headed to the school grounds, taking the path in alleys so the crowd will not hit her.
“How sweet, everything exactly how my employer described~”, whispered to herself The Demoness, hiding behind the nearest pole and watching what is happening. She noticed how some villain-kids rushed to scholl's Sports Festival and others started attacking the car. Before heading further to her target, The Demoness look up to the car and to two young villain who were attacking it. In the owner of the car Kin recognized the pro-hero Crosshair, on one of the seats unfamiliar girl and some pro-hero that The Demoness didn't recognized. Looks like the both sides were pretty much busy defending and attacking each other, but the school grounds were too open to allow The Demoness to get past the villain-kids unnoticed.
“Well, my trusty smoke bomb, here you go”, with a little sigh thought The Demoness, while getting the bomb from her little bag. She also grabbed from bag one of the special pistols and made sure that it’s loaded. Finally The Demoness threw the smoke bomb in attacking kids and car and when the smoke has spreaded enough, Kin rushed to the building itself, avoiding the place where the Sports Festival were taking the place.

Last edited:

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Tokasu and Saikuru

Tokasu ran at the kids at full speed as some rushed out. "It would be a waste of my time to attack at the actual Sports Festival. Too many heroes I might get busted." Tokasu said kicking a student in the stomach. Tokasu began to precipitate into different parts of the stage. One by one the students were picked of by Tokasu. "You guys are to ea-!" Tokasu stuttered as he was thrown onto the ground.

Tokasu stood up and looked at the boy who had hit him. It was a boy with a silver dog tag around his neck. Tokasu grabbed him by the neck and kneed him in the stomach. A flash of light blinded Tokasu as he stumbled back into the wall.

Foto Jenikku (Foto)! Quirk: Snap! He has the abilities of a camera! He can take pictures, flash lights, and zoom in on any people or objects, Even though his quirk isn't the best for fighting he's top of his class (1B)!

Tokasu turned his head as he is dragged out onto the stadium seats. Saikuru jumps down for a turn and wrestles with the "human camera". Tokasu stares at a pigeon oddly flying towards a window. "Birds can't see glass?" Tokasu questioned as he got closer. Tokasu saw it had a tuft of white hair, "Birds have feath-" Tokasu stopped as he remembered when he had fought Bellamy's brother. "That's no bird! Poacher time!" Tokasu scaled the dome towards the bird quietly. He was extremely fast using his quirk to slide up surfaces.

Saikuru yelled at Bellamy to go help Roketto with the U.A staff. Saikuru struggled with the boy until a drop of milk fell between them and Saikuru was knocked out.

Miruku Shinsen'na! Quirk: Calcium! When he drinks milk it increases his strength, speed, and intelligence by a spell! If he drinks too much it has a warm effect and puts him to sleep.

Tokasu reached the bird just in time to grab it and fall with it. "I'm water so I don't know how you'll fair?" Tokasu said laughing.

Ari and Hōku

Hōku let out a loud honk that began to break the pistol into pieces. Hōku gasped for air as he motioned for Ari to leave. Hōku grasped his hand as it began to bleed from the bullet.

"Got it!" Ari stopped as she took off running with the car above her. As she began to leave the girl in the car was whipped away by Suru.

Ari smiled as she tossed the car into a large stone building a couple miles from the school. The car stuck in the side of the building as the stone began to break. Ari began to throw boulders at the car as she heard Hōku honk in the distance.

Hōku let out a loud honk in the direction of Fast Lightning. Hōku knew it was a direct hit because Suru had connected the heroe's feet to the concrete.

Hōku turned around to see Suru being zipped away with a steel figure coming right behind him.

Last edited:
"Joe-" Lisa started to say something before some force yanked her from the inside of the car. The steel girl let out a cry in fear as she was dragged after Suru, trying to slow herself by digging her arm into the ground. It didn't seem to help, and she was still forced to follow Suru.
"Lisa!" Crosshair exclaimed. As Ari began to carry the car away, Crosshair tried to jump out of the car only to find he was stuck as well. That third kid... he probably had something to do with this. Before Crosshair was able to do anything, Ari threw the car. She threw the car!

It lodged itself high up in a building, and Crosshair's head once again struck the steering wheel. At the same time both the back seats and shotgun seat flipped down, and a black duffel bag shot forwards from the truck and shattered the windshield. How strong was this girl?! A boulder struck near the car, and Crosshair realized the kid was still attacking him. Acting quickly, Crosshair drew his knife and cut at his seat. Sure, the fabric of the seat was still stuck to him, but now he was free from the seat. Another boulder struck the car, and Crosshair climbed through the windshield just as the car fell. Well, it didn't matter. He had the duffel bag.

Hopefully, Ari thought he was dead. Crosshair ducked behind a section of wall, opening up his duffel bag and rummaging through it. Perfect. From the duffle bag, Crosshair produced a Sniper Rifle and rammed a magazine in. Taking careful aim, Crosshair opened fire at Ari. He aimed for her leg, in the hope of incapacitating her. Crosshair may use guns, but he isn't a killer.

Dead account

"Oh god why me?" He said taking direct hit "OW .. my back ......geez i sound like an old man...WHO HIT ME?!" He said before he saw it was hoku "your gonna pay" he continued , now charging a blast "im so gonna destroy your car" he said blasting hoku aiming at the torso

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy wrapped his tendrils around Miruku and said "Are you prepared to die" he glared at him and asked "what exactly is your quirk boy". He began to reach his tendrils towards other students, it was time to have some fun.

Renwick turned to the villain and turned into a rhino "Get off me you prick". He crashed down into the floor becoming stuck as he collided with the ground, he then turned into a panther and turned to look for the villain.

Kin, The Demoness:

Looks like the luck was today on The Demoness side, since she managed to get to the building itself unnoticed. Perhaps in this mess she just melted with all running people, who were running to Festival in order to help fight the villains, others were just running in panic from it... But for Kin it wasn’t important, since she was on halfway to her destination. Catching breath, The Demoness leaned against the wall near the exit and watched as other stuff of U.A. quickly passed by her, heading to Festival grounds.
“Good, good. Let the small children distract older kids, while the true grown-ups will be doing the job”, with satisfaction nodded to herself Kin and quickly snuck inside. Quickly finding the blind spot of monitoring cameras, The Demoness took off her backpack and started preparing for next step of mission.
She took off her jacket, leaving herself in black sweatshirt, and put it in backpack. She also pulled out from here the black, short gloves, the black mask with small device in it, which allows to see in the thermal vision, the holster and additional weapon of The Demoness, the long-ranged taser. After equipping everything and finishing preparations, The Demoness looked around with thermal vision on mask, which were hiding all her face, and continued her task, heading deeper in school.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Ari and Hōku

Ari dodged the magazine and stuck out her tounge, "You have to use all these useless weapons because your quirkless right, Crosshair?" Ari looked at the hero puzzilingly as she couldn't tell if he had passed out or not. She tossed a boulder onto the car unlodging it and sending it down.

Ari sized down and scurried away from the falling car. When the car fell someone jumped onto the top of it and stared at Crosshair. "Have fun." the boy said sitting in a criss-cross position on the concrete.

Maindo Keshigomu! Quirk: Nirvana! He is able to reach a god-like state if he meditates for long enough.

Maindo sat on the ground as Ari prepared to fight a confused Crosshair. "I'll leave this to Suru," Ari said running off to Hōku. Suru appeared out of the shadows and began running at Crosshair. He touched Crosshair and connected him to the tallest building on campus. Suru watched as Crosshair was whipped onto the top of that building and into the windows where he met the pro hero staff fighting a boy who was soaring around the room (Roketto).

Hōku was hit by a blast of electricity which left him paralyzed. Hōku was paralyzed but he still let out a loud ear piercing honk which left Ari on the floor covering her ear with her hands.

Ari stood up slowly and took Fast Lightning by the head and slammed him into a nearby steel wall denting it in the process.

Hōku, paralyzed to the ground, began to freeze up as he tried to get up. With Hōku unable to move Ari stumbled into his body tripping on it and falling onto the floor.

"Dammit," Ari said covering her ears and passing out as her leg bled out revealing that she was cut by the magazine.

Han'ei and Suru

Once the steel figure was met face to face with Han'ei she laughed quietly to herself. Han'ei quickly turned to steel and began to pursue her enemy standing right in front of her.

Han'ei quickly tackled the girl to the floor and slammed her head against the concrete.

Suru then whipped over to them and connected the steel girl to the concrete leaving Han'ei on top of her.

"Thanks, Suru." Han'ei said smiling she dug the steel figure into the concrete more with her foot. Out of the corner of her eye, Han'ei could see a figure running at her with some sort of quirk activated. The figure grew to an immense size but was quickly defeated when Han'ei transformed into a greater size and defeated the student.

Han'ei Monoma! Quirk: Copy! She can copy the quirk of whoever she looks at. She can only use the others quirk for five minutes before it deactivates.

Han'ei began to walk off when a figure tied her down with a rubber-like rope.

Crosshair was focusing down the sight of sniper rifle, ready to shoot at Ari again, when he sensed something. He turned to aim at Suru as the Villain kid approached, but it was too late. The kid had touched Crosshair, and he was whipped off. The Pro-Hero yelled in pain as he was launched, since the handle of his duffel bag full of his supplies had wrapped around his ankle. It nearly broke his leg.

Crosshair winced as he was slammed into the top of the building. The force he had built up, plus that of his duffel bag, was so much that it broke the window. The pro-hero rolled across the floor. Dang it... he was really going to put the beat-down on that Connect-the-Dots kid next time he saw him. Crosshair got up, but luckily none of the glass from the window had cut him. He had suffered from worse attacks, and shook off the shock. His duffel bag of guns as still stuck to his leg, but that wasn't the biggest concern. Right in front of him, Rocketto was fighting a staff member. The kid was flying around, and Crosshair knew what to do.

The Pro Hero reached into his jacket, producing one of his smallest guns from a shoulder holster. It was 9mm Beretta Nano, and Crosshair had it's sights set on Rocketto. The Pro Hero opened fire from a close distance. Even though Rocketto was flying about wildly, Crosshair kept his cool and aimed at the powered teen.

Meanwhile, Lisa was not having a good time. The steel girl finally had slid to a stop, only to have another girl tackle her and pin her down, knocking her head against the floor. Lisa went to throw her off, only to find that once again she was stuck to the ground. Next, to her surprise, the girl that had pinned her down, her skin turned metal! Like Lisa's! Lisa struggled again, and the concrete she was stuck to began to crack. Then Han'ei stomped her into the concrete. Han'ei ran off, and Lisa began to strain herself against the concrete. The ground she was stuck to began to crack and suddenly a chunk of concrete was ripped out of the ground, still attached to Lisa's arm. Slowly, bit by bit, Lisa began to break herself free. Large chucks of concrete were still stuck to her by the effect of Suru's power, but Lisa was able to break them down into smaller chunks.

The metal girl, now free, quickly ran away from the fight. She was looking for some place to hide. What was going on?! Why was she being attacked? Had the world really changed that much? Lisa crouched behind a pillar, trying to control her shaking. She slowly looked around the pillar. Where was Joe? What had happened to him? Lisa curled up behind the pillar, trying to regain her breath and calm her breathing.

Last edited:

Dead account

"Uh oh" fast lightning said right before being thrown into steel "god damnit..and i tought i could go eat about now" he said ... "alright so throwing girl ... ill call you that now" he continued right before unleashing a powerfull blast aiming at Ari.. stopping the blast because the enemy was unconsious "well one down i guess"

Last edited:

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Gomu
Gomu stood as the steel girl ran away. Gomu ran after her stretching himself to her in an instant. He had been scratched up bad by Han'ei, but he was fine. He smiled at her with a relieved look. "Why, hello! My name is Gomu!" He shook her hand furiously as he wrapped himself around her (literally) and began to swing towards Maindo. "Maindo Keshigomu used to go to my middle school. We need to prolong him because once he reaches his Nirvana. There's no stopping his power!" Gomu said smiling at her.

Gomu landed him and Lisa by Maindo as everything around him floated in the air. Gomu looked at Lisa with one glare, then he furiously shot himself into Maindo knocking some blood out of him for sure.

Gomu Suringu! Quirk: Rubberband! He is able to stretch himself through incredible distances. Just as a real rubberband he loosens in heat and stiffens in the cold.

Gomu laughed as Maindo stood up and began throwing punches. Gomu was hit several times and was bleeding from his nose, but he still kept fighting. Gomu wrapped himself around Maindo and slingshot him into a silver car nearby. "Suringu Slingshot!" Gomu yelled as he threw Maindo.
Maindo stood up and rushed towards Lisa as he closed his eyes. Maindo began to levitate and glowing markings were appearing on his body. Gomu ran to Lisa just in time to...get shot into the ground by Maindo who was now this Buhda like person with writing and marking on him. Maindo began to fly after Lisa. Gomu was stuck in the concrete as he struggled to lift himself.

Roketto
Roketto looked at the bullets coming, and in no time an explosion was set off by the jets in Roketto's feet. Repelling the bullet, and knocking mostly everybody out of the building. Roketto quickly grabbed something from one of the desk and flew off yelling, "It's over! I got it!" Roketto flew over and swooped Suru off the ground. Suru was connected to Han'ei who also flew off the ground unconscious.

Tokasu melted as Saikuru made a thick cloud of mist and floated himself away. Maindo pinned Lisa to a wall and jabbed her in the face, but fortunately, he was tranquilized in the back before he could do anything else. The police arrested three people that day, Ari, Hōku, and Maindo.
Unfortunately, the others got off scot-free.

Dead account

"FINALLY this is over.... crosshair! You okay?" He asked "well anyways ill be in the restaurent over there ask me if you need help okay?" He continued as he started to walk off "hamburger or ramen...wich should i eat today...?" He mumbled

Kin, The Demoness:

While the fight were continuing The Demoness were heading deeper and deeper in the building. She skillfully was going through the floors and corridors passing by unnoticed by other school stuff with help of her mask. And even if the some unlucky stuff member were in her way, she easily cleared it with her teaser. She didn’t needed unnecessary victims. But The Demoness still were surprised how smooth thing were going, considering that there are a bunch of kids, who still learning how to properly control their powers. Although she didn’t get value to this. This only means that the job will done easily and smoothly or there are a huge obstacle waiting for her in the end.
When brunette finally got to the needed room, she stopped in order to came up with a plan, which will lure people from this room giving Kin the opportunity to steal what she needed. But as soon as she started thinking the sensors on her mask captured very fast-growing heat behind the walls. In the next seconds The Demoness heard the cries and loud explosion. She fell on floor covering her head in order to protect herself from the shards… But there was none. Only a huge crack appeared on wall. After waiting a few seconds The Demoness leaned to the cracked wall and listened. She heard the moaning of injured and a voice of young boy.
“Am i being overtaking?! Aww, that will be bad!”, while thinking The Demoness quickly checked her gun and taser and slammed the door open. Unfortunately she was a little late, the boy already jumped from the hole, using his quirk. Kin sighed heavily and came to the table from which something were taken. Well, her target certainly was not on the table, so The Demoness turned to a closet with a broken glass.
“Here you are~ I got worried already”, she breathed a sigh of relief, reaching for a photo in frame. “Dunno why my employer needs you, but I’m not the one to complain.”
With this words Kin put it in her backpack.
“Please… H-help us…”, heard Kin and glanced at woman, who were watching her with beggin in her eyes. “I-i beg you… P-please”
And when she passed out. The Demoness shakes her head.
“Fine, but only because today I’m in really good mood, sweetheart~”, with a little smile answered to unconscious lady Kin. After double checking that everyone in room were unconscious as well, The Demoness took of her mask and hided it with the weapons back in the backpack. She pulled from it her jacket. Woman sadly looked at it and when dropped it in dirt of building. After this she put it on herself again and then got a dirt on her pants. In the final she reluctantly messed up he hair to look like she survived the collapse.
Finally Kin without any obstacles reached the exit where already was the police. Deep breath and with fake tears in her eyes The Demoness rushed to the officer.
“Help! There was an explosion! So many injured people! In the name of God, what is going on?!”, cried Kin, showing her acting.
“Where it happened?”, quickly asked the man and The Demoness with shaking voice explained where rocket kid was. And while the police quickly headed in building, The Demoness glanced at kids, that where taking away, and with sweet smile to them snuked out from school grounds.
“Argh, here goes my business suit. It’s will be the night of laundry, again”, sighed Kin, checking what a mess she did with her clothes after walking a bit from school.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had fled the building using his tendrils against any cops who tried to stop him he saw The Demoness and walked towards along roof tops, he hopped down landing in front of her. "Nice exit plan, your the Demoness aren't you, uhh Kim? Is it Kim".

King stepped out of his car with his uncle and sister. "Look at the young villains nothing much but street punks but they have so much potential." King said watching the remmentes of the conflict. He began following what was left of the punks.
"What are you doing?" Emerald asked.
"Getting these kids as allies they have potentail." King answered his uncle.
"Yeah some more kids my age in the group that'd be awesome." Violet cried happily pumping her fist in the air.
"Not in the family just as allies I'm not going to start adopting until another 10 years." King explained.
King turned the corner seeing the kids. He helled out a pistol and his business card.
"I'm giving you guys the chance to be my ally argue well we'll be your worst nightmare." King explained reaching out his materials to the group.

Okay... okay... People are getting hurt. I have to do something. Lisa said, sitting behind the pillar. She had just managed to calm herself down when someone spoke to her. Lisa let out a yelp in surprise as Gomu showed up, suddenly stretching and grabbing her with only a slight explanation. What was happening?! Finding herself being dragged around for a second time that day, Lisa was still trying to figure out if Gomu was a friend or foe. Finally, Gomu cruised to a stop only to start fighting some other, super powerful kid. The steel girl was still very confused. Who was the good guy?! Her question was answered when the super strong teen, who Gomu had called Manido, suddenly lunged at her. The attack was about to hit when Gomu intercepted, taking the hit.

"H-hey!" Lisa exclaimed. But it didn't matter. Manido seemed to plow through Gomu, slamming him into the concrete then reaching Lisa and pinning her to the wall. Lisa was about to throw a reflexive counter punch when the boy suddenly slumped forward, falling to the ground. Lisa relaxed a little, confused as to what was occurring. Power down? No... it was the police. With a sigh of relief, Lisa sank to the ground as well. Her metal skin deactivated, and the girl leaned against the wall. That was... insane.
"H... hey..." Lisa said to Gomu. "Y-you okay?"

Crosshair made his way out of the school building, fuming. His duffel bag in hand, his thoughts were racing. What was that? The whole attack seemed to be pure insanity. None of it made any sense. Crosshair had versed himself on the case files of as many villains as he could, and he knew each of those kids. He had even gone against a few of them before. And that's what made no sense! These kids weren't the type orchestrate an attack like this. A few of them had worked together before, but nothing to this size.

Well, at least one thing was clear. The purpose of the attack. Crosshair hadn't seen what Rocketto had grabbed, but whatever it was that was the reason they had attacked.
"Oh! Crosshair!" An officer exclaimed as the Pro-Hero approached. Crosshair cut the officer off before he could continue.
"These kids stole something from the school. I couldn't get a good look at it, so get some men in there and figure it out." Crosshair said. He glanced at the three kids that the police had managed to grab and shook his head, sighing. "Ari, Hoku, and Manido. Suru and Rocketto were here as well. There were others, but I didn't get good looks. I reckon close to ten overall. Maybe a few more."
Crosshair produced a flask from his jacket and took a drink from it as the officer nodded, taking notes. As the Pro-Hero put away his flask, a familiar form caught his eye. Walking out of the exit of the yard... was a woman that looked quite familiar.
"Sir?" The officer asked. "What about your car?"
Crosshair glanced at the ruined car and sighed.
"Take it to Ben Jones' junkyard. 1532 Grey Street. Drop my name to the guy there." Crosshair said. Her turned towards the exit, then paused.
"... If a girl with long black hair comes around, asking for me, tell her that I'm okay and I'll contact her later. Tell her to talk to the Principal as well." Crosshair said.

Not bothering to see what the officer's response was, the Pro Hero made his way after the Demoness. He tried to tail her from a distance, closing the distance. It was time to have a talk with an old acquaintance... As he tailed her, suddenly a boy with some sort of tenticles lowered himself from the roof to in front of her. That was a villain, Bellamy... What was he doing here?

Kin, The Demoness:

With a quick pace Kin finally blended with crowd in streets, heading away from school grounds. Only there the lady allowed herself to relax and even stopped by some window to look at herself.
“Hmmm, maybe I can raise a price a little bit?”, mumbles to herself The Demoness, while trying tidy up her hair and clothes a little. “This kids are insane! They only got to the school and immediately started to destroy it! Nobody warned me about this kind of conditions!”, with a little laugh Kin began to make up a story in her head. But when she decided to continue her delivery she stopped because of boy, who suddenly jumped from skies.
“Kin, not Kim. My name isn’t so hard, is it, sunshine?”, with fake offence replied Kin appraising looking at boy in front of her. “But thank you and please, call me Kin in public. You know we on public right now, yes? It’ll be bad if somebody catches us, sweetie~”
The Demoness carefully got around kid viewing him.
“By the way, do I know you, sugarcube? What do you need from me? Sorry kiddo, but I don’t usually make a deals with children. You at least should be eighteen years old or have a huge amount of money to offer~”, with giggle said The Demoness eyeballing the boy.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy chuckled at being called a kid and then smashed his tendrils into the wall in front of Kin, blocking her way "you took something from that school didn't you, I want to know what was so that you had to get, you expensive for hire so it really must be important, so in that case I want it." he heard the guy and turned "What do I get if I join with you" he asked intrigued, but not moving his tendrils, he wasn't done with Kin yet.

While people didn't really notice when Bellamy dropped from a building, people definitely noticed when Bellamy slammed his tentacles into the wall in front of Kin. King showing up with a gun in hand sure didn't help. A woman let out a piercing scream, and people began to panic. Most of the crowd began to run away in fear, while a few people that didn't recognize Bellamy stood there in confusion. Crosshair quickly ducked into a side alley. This could be bad. Another young villain... Crosshair was going to have to talk to the Pro-Hero Association about that. Something was definitely wrong, with the number of rouge power-users being so young. Was it something that the Pro-Heroes were responsible for?

In the alleyway, Crosshair put down his duffel bag and pulled a trio of Flashbang grenades from his bag. He had full confidence that Kin could handle herself in a situation like this. After all, he had seen her in similar ones. But Bellamy was a very dangerous young man, and Crosshair didn't want to leave anything to chance. He needed Kin alive for now, as he got the feeling that he was going to need her services in the near future. If it was just Bellamy, Crosshair might've taken his chances and engaged. But with both Bellamy and King out there, Crosshair wasn't so confident that he could catch them both. Not to mention, that King wasn't one that usually traveled alone...

Crosshair stood at the ready, hidden in the alley. Pistol in one hand and stun grenade in the other, the Pro-Hero listened intently to what was going on.

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Roketto
Roketto flew from over the alleyway that Crosshair was standing in. He looked down at the pro-hero, "It's better to get stay out of the way of danger, right? Maybe I can tell you what you have to do to be a pro-hero..." Roketto jumped at Bellamy with a burst of air and smoke flying everywhere. He shouted at the people screaming, "Quiet down or you'll be another victim of their attack." Tokasu and Saikuru appeared and surrounded the crowd with fog (Saikuru).

Roketto laughed and pulled Bellamy away. Roketto stared at Kin with a smile. "You're in our way," Roketto said with a grin. "Get in it again and will have a problem." Roketto and Tokasu materialized and flew out of there. Saikuru released the fog and yelled at Bellamy to go. It was over. For them.

"But hey don't worry bout it kids, you make up your mind come to the biggest house in the city, to get to me." King told the kids, walking away I hear the demoness is here I want her for a job." King told his uncle. Several strings went from kings fingers and attached to the wall king began swing around the are until he spotted the demoness. "Gotcha" King exclaimed he landed to the building next to the demoness. the strings went back into his hands. King watched the boy with tendrils talking to the demoness. "Why isn't she in costume?" King thought to himself.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy shook off Roketto and walked towards king and said, "I want to come with you, you offered did you not". He retracted his tendrils and stared at the man, he was intrigued by him and was more interested in joining him than returning to the others. He stood patiently awaiting a response of some kind.

King jumped to the building where Bellamy stood. "Bellamy why is he here he has a high bounty may as well bring him in." King thought. "Ah Bellamy if you could just come with me then things for you would go much easier for you." King told Bellamy. He reached into his suit and pulled out a thread when he twitched his hand the sting turned into a Tommy Gun. "He pointed the gun at Bellamy." Unless you disagree.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy bristled as he pulled the gun on him but he responded with, "Yeah, I'll come with you", he reached out two tendrils and used them to motion towards the gun, "would please lower that thing, if I wanted to harm you, I would have already, are we going to go then".

King pointed his Gun at Bellamy. "Stop talking big kid your pissing me off." King growled annoyed. King began firing at Bellamy.
"What gunshots." Violet exclaimed in surprise. "King might be in trouble!" Violet shouted jumping of to his location.
"Wait!" Emerald shouted. Violet ignored him.

Crosshair had been listening to the conversation carefully, and was caught completely off guard when King opened fire. Why the heck did he do that?! Bellamy had just said that he was going to go with King! Was he crazy?! The few people that were watching the scenario curiously now realized that this was not exactly the place to be staying, and booked it out of there. Still, there were people in the buildings nearby! If these two were going to throw down, they would be in danger. And it would only get worse if Violet or Emerald showed up as well. Add that to the fact that the Demoness was still in the middle of this. Then again, she wasn't the main focus of attention so she could probably just get out of there. Staying hidden in the alleyway, Crosshair pocketed his flashbang and instead pulled out his phone and quickly dialed a number.
"Sgt. Conoway speaking. Who's this?" A gruff voice asked.
"It's Crosshair. Bellamy and King are here." Crosshair said quietly, and gave the Sgt. Conoway the address of where they were. The Pro-Hero ended the call before the officer could respond and smashed the phone. Moving slowly and carefully, Crosshair took a glance at the fight as it went down. It looked like most people were clear...

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy felt the shots collide with his chest he looked down as the bullets popped out of the gunshot wounds and the wounds healed, he looked back at king "really mate, this is a new top and anyway why did you shoot I said I wanted to come with you, you idiot".

"It's no fun if you don't fight." King told Bellamy. He put his gun away and stuck up his fists. "Now let's go tentacle boy." King challenged Bellamy.

Emerald was ran to catch up to violet. Where he saw Crosshair standing ready to fight. "Stay away from my Nephew." Emerald told the hero. Emerald grasped for the throat of the man.

"Stay away from my nephew." A gravely voice growled from behind Crosshair. Once again, Lady Luck had smiled down on the Pro-Hero. If Emerald had simply gone for an attack, Crosshair would have had no time to react. That warning alone gave Crosshair the much needed milliseconds.

With reflexes honed from years of combat Crosshair jumped away from Emerald, rotating mid jump to face his opponent. Even with the warning, the Pro-Hero still felt the scaly hands of the crocodile man brush his neck.

At the same moment of the dodge, Crosshair reflexively fired two shots at Emerald's chest. At this range, Crosshair doubted the lizard man would be able to dodge. Even so, the caliber Crosshair used was small, and if the Pro-Hero had time to have thought, he would have guessed that Emerald's skin was too thick to cause much damage.

Crosshair mistimed his jump. Landing funnily on his foot, the Pro-Hero fell onto the sidewalk of the street. Even then, he didn't let that break his focus. Using his spare hand, Crosshair popped the pin out of the Flashbang stun grenade and tossed it at Emerald's face. The Pro-Hero made sure to close his eyes, but he would probably still be relatively shocked by the loud blast noise it produced. Well, at least he wouldn't be blinded.

Emerald was blinded grabbing his face but he could still smell the pro hero he used to his tail to strike at the Pro Hero. "I haven't had a fight in ages give me something worth my time." Emerald told the man blinking. "Heros took so much for me about time I take something from them." Emerald muttered with pain in his voice.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sighed "fine" Bellamy shot a sea of tendrils at King, some at his neck, some at his arms some at his legs and the aim at his body. Wasn't sure what was the reason behind this but he was realised he had actually been itching for a fight.

King turned his body into strings when the tendrils hit him. He reformed himself. "oh come on you can do better than that." King taunted. "Because I can!" He shouted. He touched the surface below him and began to suck in string his fist began to grow and King attempted to upercut Bellamy. "String Fist Smash!" King yelled out the name of his move.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy grabbed the fist holding it for a second before he lost his footing and was sent lying, he got up, now he was mad, he charged forward as his body healed and using his enhanced strength he threw a powerful right hook while also attempting to restrain King with his tendrils. He heard the faint sound of a police siren in the distance but he ignored it.