• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Yasou- Student
Yasou nodded to Renwick. What was she doing? "Goodbye Mimi." the girl cooed to her small animal, "Mother. Father, I will return." Yasou simply said and didn't wait for a response. She hurried to the door and closed it behind her, the sight of the dog caused Yasou to huff before walking up to him. "We'll be careful though. If we get caught, it was all your idea- I'm not afraid ditch you." Yasou reminded and tipped her head in the direction of the station. "Let's hurry off-" the girl was cut off by a flying figure in the air, "-Oh" she shifted her gaze back and forth. Great.

Tokaji- Villain

As King joined the scene, Tokaji grew impatient. "So stupid, so stupid annoying." Tokaji muttered under his breath, he stood straight up and took a deep breath. Forget it, he did all that for nothing. And now Crosshair knew his face, Tokaji huffed at the annoyance of the fact he couldn't catch a break. Readying the leave, after all it was all giving the boy a headache, a suddenly deafening shot pierced his ears and caused the boy to hiss as he curled over and covered his ears. Then, as if the whole world really had planned against him; a sudden figured blocked Tokaji off, refusing his exit out of the alleyway.

Ryel- Citizen

Ryel listened with interest, nodding intently at the familiar villain names and taking note in his head. "I bet it's scary. I, mean I'm not scared. But, like... what if you messed up." Ryel's eyes grew wide at the thought. He knew heroes died on their job, it happened all the time; a thing that typically isn't brought up by the stupid kids who want to become heroes. Ryel knew all this, and more, yet he still fell into the trap and became one of the stupid kids who wanted to be a hero. "So, I know that a hero's fighting style is based on their quirk. But like, is one actually better than the others; I mean, do I have to specialize in one." the boy glanced around, there was nobody in the area.
Ryel smirked, "Come at me." the boy gestured the hero to attack him with the curl of his fingers. "Just practice of course, don't worry; I won't get hurt." Ryel grinned cockily.

James- Hero- Crash
"Bet you thought you could have all the fun two days in a row." Snickered a sudden man with a sturdy build who seemed to have come out of nowhere. "I only count three, you getting old Crosshair- I'd expect you to be done by now." the pro-hero grinned. He leaned against one wall of the alleyway and blocked Tokaji from escaping.
"Sorry we couldn't get here sooner, starting at the police station there was a bit of a trail of trouble that lead us here." Crash stated as he focused on the spread of small beads that Crosshair has fired. When the each shell hit Bellamy (assuming it did; if not ignore this part), a small explosion occurred on impact, blowing into a fiery blast where the shell had landed. He knew the kid could take it, so Crash wasn't to worried about controlling the explosion.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"If you say so.." he said as electricity was showing out of fast lightning's body i dont know his quirk, ill have to stay on guard he tough has electricity was pumping trough his vein and in a fraction of seconds he punched Ryel right in the stomach and immediatly jumping back

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was suddenly struck with it immense pain, the sound of the shotgun stopped him from doing anything as the explosion sent him flying away from the conflict and towards some random alley.

Renwick barked and said "yeah let's go" he hadn't seen the figure and started to head to the station. As he neared the police station he could see the flames he ran towards the flames still in dog form. He looked around and nearly threw up the police had been mutilated and thrown about and it could mean only one thing his brother had escaped.

Crosshair sighed with annoyance as he lowered his shotgun. The blast Crash had created had caused Bellamy to get launched away, Team Rocket blasting off style. The Pro-Hero turned to Crash.
"I had him." Crosshair said. Still, it was nice to see the fellow Pro-Hero. He hadn't exactly talked to the other Pro-Heroes all that much, but from what he could tell Crash was one of the good people. He seemed to care for others, and try to keep a steady control of his more... violent quirk. And for that Crosshair respected him. He gestured in the direction Bellamy was launched.
"You able to take him yourself, or do you want my help? I can take these two." Crosshair said, gesturing to King and Tokaji. Although he wasn't a big fan of the idea, since Bellamy was the bigger threat here he would assist Crash if he needed it. But that would leave King to escape back to wherever he slithered off to. Plus, there was Tokaji. Crosshair wasn't sure he had ever seen this kid before. At best, the kid was just some troublemaker. At worst, he was as far gone as Bellamy...

Yasou
"Oh god- wai..." Yasou shot her hand out but couldn't stop Renwick, who was surprisingly fast on his four legs. The flames that licked every side of the building, fueled by rubble and bodies alike were enough to get Yasou to stop in her tracks. "People... so many people died." Yasou muttered partly to herself, a fear flashed through the girl as she shot a glanced towards Renwick. Just who was his brother? How was he so strong?
"We've gotta help them, let's check for survivors." Yaosu suddenly said as her form reverted to it's usual upright expression. The girl raced towards the nearest set of beams that had collapsed, touching each one of the hot object and lifting them both before throwing them away. It seemed the people underneath, although dead, were still screaming and writhing in agony. "You know him better than anyone. Come on Renwick, give me weaknesses or strategies? You have to stop him." Yasou said solemnly as she pushed her pale bangs out of her eyes.

Tokaji
Tokaji watched Bellamy blast off, honestly hoping it had finished the kid and he wouldn't be seeing anymore of Bellamy's ugly face. He still has heroes to deal with of course, but it was a relief to see at least one of his competitors out of the picture. The clenched fists at Tokaji's waist trembled with anger; he had a perfect plan- the fact it went so wrong was proof to him that the world was out to get him. "You know... I really gotta go." Tokaji said randomly, looking down at a mock watch on his empty wrist. "Cats to feed or whatever." Tokaji muttered the next part as his cool brown gaze shifted back and forth.
When Crash left the seen, a grin spread across Tokaji's lips. "Idiot, your cocky to leave yourself to two hungry wolves like this." the boy smirked at the now alone hero. He didn't care what King's intentions were in fact he was practically ignoring the other villain. Tokaji then took slow steps towards Crosshair, didn't do anything but walk towards the man. "You know what's really, really funny? I know you won't kill me. It really is quite an impediment for you." Tokaji snickered before stopping only inches away from Crosshair and looking up at the older male. "So exactly how far to expect to get with just 'capturing' the bad guys. I wonder if that Bellamy, will he push you past your heroic standards? What will you do, it's all quite entertaining." From the typically quiet boy, it was hard to tell whether he meant what he said or was talking as a distraction.

Crash

As Bellamy flew through the air, Crash flinched. "My bad." the hero muttered as he stroked his chin thoughtfully, "Don't worry, I'm sure he's not far. Leave it to me." Crash nodded intently as he tapped his shoes on the ground and a small explosion launched him through the air making his strides much wider and creating an overall faster way of travel for him. "You know it's getting harder with the surge of villains and fall of heroes recently. Good on you for stepping up, it's what we all need." Crash added over his shoulder before picking up his pace dramatically and sprinting off towards his target.
"Hey kid? Bellamy, right? Where you at? You're making my job a lot harder than it has to be." Crash called out loudly as he popped his head into every alleyway that he passed, knowing Bellamy fell somewhere in that area.

Ryel
Ryel smirked when the Prohero agreed to fight him, it was a dream come true. "Don't say I didn't war-" Ryel's eyes grew wide as a hard fist to the stomach suddenly launched the boy backwards. Just barley catching himself and standing up, sputtering a bit of saliva before nodding. "Aye, you sure are fast." Ryel smirked, he was clearly out of breath, but not nearly beaten. Ryel knew he had to save his energy, at least by-time to copy Fast-Lightning's quirk. Leaning back slightly, Ryel took a deep breath before opening his mouth and releasing a rage of flames towards his opponent, wincing afterwards at the pain it caused his mouth.

Crosshair smiled down at Tokaji.
"Yeah. You're right. I won't kill you. Hell, I'll probably try to hold back if I fight you." Crosshair said, holstering his Beretta. As he spoke, the Pro-Hero opened the breach of his shotgun and ejected the spent shell. "Because to tell you the truth, you're a kid. And I haven't heard of you, so I don't know how hard I would need to go if I were to fight you. Shooting out older criminal's kneecaps I can live with, but kids, not so much."
Crosshair calmly loaded a fresh shell into his shotgun, closed the breech, and holstered the shotgun.
"Y'see, your problem is that you're about a year and a half late to be pressing those buttons. Someone already gave me a pretty similar spiel." Crosshair said. "If Crash won't get him, which I highly doubt, then I'll go after him and try to bring him in. No matter what. I feel bad for the kid, though. Must've had a pretty messed up life to be going about doing the things he's doing."
Crosshair looked Tokaji up and down.
"So, what about you, kid? Why are you doing what you're doing?" Crosshair asked.

Dead account

"Hmm... hes obviously.--" he said before fire was launched at him , he blasted the fire making a clash and exploding afterwards , he pumped his blood again and ran to Ryel catching him "quick fighting tip, never show when your tired, opponents will use it as an advantage, showing your hurt counts too" he said right before throwing him

Last edited:
Tokaji
The response that Tokaji received from the hero obviously upset the boy, his face turning red with fluster when the older male mentioned having to hold back.
Tokaji could only manage to mutter a curse in response, "You're stupider than I thought. You've got powers, people behind you, and everything is going your way; but you still care about the idiotic little things like kids"
"Nobody else cares about those stupid things, justice and helping others. That's what makes you heroes so special, huh?" Tokaji seemed to lose himself in thought for a moment before nodding. "I mean I personally don't think it's necessary for you to feel threatened in my presence at all. After all, I'm just a kid. Anyways... I'm done here." Tokaji said plainly with a shrug, taking a step back and ignoring Crosshair's questions. "I thought you'd help me out with something, but I forgot how truly useless the lot of you are." Tokaji muttered before huffing. "Whatever, I don't care what you do now, I'm not gonna fight you." Tokaji stated and raised his hands in an innocent manner.

Ryel
Ryel rubbed his tongue over the roof of his mouth, then suddenly he was held again. The boy struggled for a moment before he felt completely weightless, it all happened so fast that Ryel barely had time to realize that he was flying through the air. "Tired? I'm just getting started." Ryel grinned as he flipped and landed on his feet, he delicately underestimated this guy. "Gotcha." the boy said to himself before taking a deep breath, he could feel lightning racing through his veins. Ryel took a step back before running at Fast-Lightning, he ran with a drew back arm as if about to punch.
he high speed caused Ryel to lack a sort of composure. But just as he was about to make contact with the other male, Ryel opened his fist and flames flew out of his palms and towards the hero.

Dead account

He pumped his veins and barely dodged, "copy quirk huh?, " he said before running around ryel , being to fast and all that could be seen was yellow thunder has fast lightning ran he could feel the pressured air, he was making a mini thunder tornado "lets see you copy this''

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick turned to Yasou, "well, from what I remember, Bellamy's weaknesses are Loud Sounds and Fire, theloud noises cause him to kind of shut down, but I don't think he would consider fire a weakness anymore, fire sends him beserk, when we were little he considered it a weakness, now..well let's just say I'm sorry for anyone who has to deal with him when he goes beserk." He started to walk "we have to find now".

Bellamy had gone beserk due to the flames from the explosion, he sniffed deeply, he could smell the pro-hero who had caused the explosion he was nearby, after pinpointing his location, Bellamy slingshotted himself upward before readjusting his position before racing down towards Crash, he was like a meteor of tendrils.

Ryel
Ryel nodded proudly as his opponent realized his quirk, when the hero began to run in circles Ryel narrowed his eyes and took a step back. "If you're trying to make me dizzy, I don't think you're going about this right." Ryel muttered, but to the boy's dismay, Fast-Lightning had a different plan in mind. "Oh-" Ryel muttered as his eyes grew wide at the forming tornado. Ryel clenched his fist, he needed to think. He knew that fire could beat the whirlwind; but he doubted he had enough power to heat the air by that much. With his eyes shifting wildly back and forth, Ryel raked his mind of all the quirks and moves he had memorized.
If he could get enough speed to make his own current and reverse the airflow, the boy just might be able to stop the super-move. Yet he didn't have enough time to perfect Fast-Lightning's quirk and his body wouldn't hold up for that amount of time. Still, after being punched twice; Ryel was determined not to loose. Spar or not, he was going all out. "Guess I'll just have to stop you." Ryel huffed after facing the fact that he couldn't counter the attack, the boy took a deep breath before growing in size; his muscles seemed to grow to twice the size as normal- one of the first quirk's he learned that really just enhanced his strength. Ryel then, without a second of thought or hesitation, stepped inside of the tornado- blocking the path that Fast-lightning followed, in an attempt to get the hero to stop moving so the whirlwind would fall apart.

Yasou

Yasou stood in her spot as Renwick started walking. "Maybe we should just stay out of it. I'm sure the pros can handle your brother. Besides I don't want to get in trouble" Yasou stated before walking up to the boy. The girl sighed, there were laws for reasons. She knew that Renwick was upset, but the best thing to do was stay safe, especially if Bellamy had already been exposed to fire. "You don't even know if you an stop him. What if we just end up getting killed like these people." Yasou spoke, now, with more command than before as she looked back at the jail.

Crash

A light pounding from down the road caused Crash to look up, the Pro just blinked before sighing. "Poor kid-" the man muttered. A Bellamy got closer to him, Crash pulled out a couple pebbles form his pocket and throw them against the ground, creating an explosive barrier between him and Bellamy. "Hey! You still in there?" Crash yelled at the boy as he took a step back before running at Bellamy and tackling the boy, attempting to pin him to the floor. "What's wrong with you? Anger? Pain? Someone, we just want to help." Crash said clearly though he wasn't sure any of his words were getting through to Bellamy.

Crosshair watched as Tokaji started to walk away, then sighed. It was extremely likely that this kid was up to no good, with whatever he was planning. Still... it was possible that he did need some help with something. Although Crosshair didn't really like it, if this could turn out to help this kid from his dark path, it would definitely be worth it.
"Alright, kid. What do you need help with?" Crosshair asked.

Dead account

"Trying to stop me?" He said dodging Ryel still running , after some ti e the tor ado formed and it was yellow , full of thunder wich meant if touched somebody all the electricity in it would electrocute the person, "it spawned close to you, ya gotta move fast!"

"Wow crosshair really on your game with guns." King complimented the hero. "You got a tracking device around your ear you might want to destroy it." King suggested. "You okay kid you look angry reminds me of my uncle" King told Tokaji. "I can help as well this isn't some plot to turn you evil or sell you drugs I just want to help." King said sincerely.

Tokaji
Tokaji shifted slightly at Crosshair's offer to help him. It irritated the boy for some reason, he didn't need this man's help. He needed to get info out of the hero, he needed to squeeze it out of a reluctant Crosshair- but he sure as hell didn't need anybodies help. "You just keep doing your thing. I mean, after all you know your hero league is dying, don't you, better take care of that before offering assistance to your enemies." Tokaji stated. A call from above reminded the male of King, who still lingered in the alleyway.
"Shut up!" Tokaji spun around on King; "You're just a stupid screw-up like me. The only difference is that you got lucky, and you think that makes you better than me?" Tokaji huffed. "You kill people, idiot. You really believe anyone's gonna that anyone is gonna think of you as anything but a murderer?" Tokaji almost seemed to be speaking to himself, but his unflinching eye contact with King held true that he was, in fact, criticizing the other villain.
"I guess while I'm here, I'll make the most of it." Tokaji muttered as he stretched each arm individually by bringing it across the other's elbow and muttering, "Haven't had this much exercise in a while." he looked up "I'm guessing that you'd go for a pretty good price on the black market." Tokaji chuckled towards King, though it was unclear whether or not he was joking. Both of his supposed opponents had odd quirks, he wasn't sure that his Blubber would protect him, but the boy challenged the other's with a grin as he slipped a small, shiny knife out from his back pocket and pointed it at Crosshair and then King. "Do team-up, I'm sure this story will be all over the news." Tokaji smirked.

Ryel

Ryel watched as the hero merely stepped away from the boy, dodging him entirely. Each time, out of the corner of his eye, Ryel saw the figure lap him- the boy cursed at his stupidity for underestimating the pro; and in that mistake of a moment, a tornado was formed. Ryel could feel the energy, burning his skin, he jumped away form the electrified whirlwind and huffed. He managed to switch quirks, another easy one which he knew would give him strong hind legs so he could jumped like a frog. Taking another leap backwards, Ryel looked around frantically. "Too fast- have to..." Ryel trailed off as he eyed the tornado. A sudden, insane idea, came to mind of ow he could produce a wide-range attack without injuring himself.
"Think.... Think." Ryel growled at himself, almost losing himself in thought and having to jump back again as the tornado scorched his right arm and nearly ripped him off the floor. Ryel, then, focused on the attack that Fast-Lightning had used to counter his fire. A sudden determined glare plastered Ryel's golden gaze as he turned and stood to face the growing tornado. He was going to over-power it, causing an explosion to occur when too much electricity filled the wind currents. Ryel shielded his eyes with one hand, and form the other lightning shot out of his palm and into the tornado, which grew dangerously close.

Dead account

"wow, using my own move, i might get him into a hero school after this" he said "alright, kid-" he tried to say before the tornado exploded, he put on an electric barrier to protect himself "man i thin i ran too much,Hey kid! I thinks this is enough, good job!" He told Ryel

"I know I'm a monster I know I'm a screw up, but your not!" King shouted. "Your a kid, an innocent child i don't care how powerful or cool you think you are you are not a monster." Tears streamed down Kings face behind the mask you could see droplets coming from below his mask. "I want to be a hero so bad I wasn't born in that position. Every day I think about the names and the people I kill how they have families kids and I robbed them of that." King told the kid. "I won't fight!" King shouted.

Kin, The Demoness:
Kin with the tension in her eyes were looking on computer screen scrolling through news. This teens attacks… They weren’t just random and Kin knew it. Actually it was pretty obvious that somebody were manipulating kids. Well, maybe not all of them, but certainly the most. The Demoness took a sip from her coffee and looked on her phone. Maybe Kin didn’t cared about those kids but she was needing the information about what was happening. After all those who has the most fresh information on their hands are the most powerful beings.
With a smile on her face, Kin reached to phone and started the call, petting with other hand Pixel in her knees.
“What do you want again?”, quickly answered the cold woman's voice in other side.
“Awwww, don’t be so harsh, dearie~ Maybe I just wanted to call my dear, sweet sister and ask how she and her family doing~”, with smirk and sweet voice replied The Demoness putting out from desk a little notebook.
“You never calling just because you worrying about us. Well… If we aren’t really in danger… Are we?”, the voice became more worrying.
“No, no, little one. Not right now, I assume. But you’re right. I’m needing your help right now~”, Kin heard how woman on other side sighed.
“What is it now?”
“Weeeell, unfortunately for you it is not things that we can discuss on phone, dear”, The Demoness lefted a few notes in notebook.
“But-- I’m busy right now! I can’t just throw everything and--”
“Did I mention that you’re not in danger RIGHT NOW, sweet sister?”, with pressure asked Kin.
“... Okay, I understand. I will meet you… Where?”
“I already left for you some clues about place and time~ Please find them as soon as possible and arrive in time. You’ll not forgive yourself if you will be late, right? Goodbye!”, with a little laugh The Demoness canceled the call didn’t giving a chance to her sister to say something.
“Pixel, there are a little work for you to”, tearing the page from notebook and giving it to cat. She reached to the paper and sniffed it. “I think some our friends from police might know something more~ Please deliver it to our friend~”
Pixel meowed again in response and took from Kin’s hands paper. After it she jumped of from masters knees and walking a few steps disappeared. Kin nodded to herself and after a little preparations headed from her home too. After all she had a few hours before she meets with her sister.

Hideo, Governess:
“Good, really good, my children. You had done a very, very wonderful job”, with a kind but somehow twisted smile said man, that resembles a woman.
“Those who injured… Will they be alright?”, holding her arm asked one girl while receiving a pet on her head.
“Of course, sunshine. I’ll make sure that everything with them will be alright and our doctors will keep working until then~”, quickly, with caring voice answered Governess.
“Man, that was fun! Did you see how this pro-hero was confused, when we start attacking him! They think that they can do everything, but he got beaten up by bunch of kids!”, laughed another boy and some fiery sparkles run down in his hair.
“Be more calm. We don’t need a fire here”, shushed him other boy, patting hair.
“Hey, miss Governess, can we do it one more time?”, brushed off from other kid boy and with exciting in his eyes look up to Hideo.
“Yes, you all has prove that you’re useful enough for The Orphanage. But for now you all must go to rest. Maybe you should pay a visit to injured kids? Somebody should deliver them their reward”, with this words Governess waved towards the basket with sweets. The teens and children happily nodded and, with some yeling between them, grabbed the basket and left the room.
Governess with a smile shaked his head. The Orphanage, including himself, actually were surprised with how small loss the kids mission went. Truly, the Hero league wasn’t expecting the attack from kids. Though that was a risky plan and now The Orphanage must be more careful as ever because of their shine in society. But that means that there are will be more allies as well, right?
That what Hideo was thinking while making to his office. Beside making sure that all kids doing fine after this dangerous mission he had some more work to do.
“Well, let’s look who can possibly join us”, tweeted to himself Hideo, taking a few files from the desk. “Uh, not so much today, huh?”
Governess shaked his head looking through some records.
“No, he is too old already. This kid is a psycho, though we can consider him… Ah, that’s an interesting one”, the tone of Hideo’s voice changed from boring to interested as he saw the records. Governess nodded to himself.
Much later a pretty lady were standing near Ryel’s house.

Crosshair looked from King to Tokaji, visibly confused. This was not the behavior he was expecting from King. It was just yesterday that Crosshair saw King fight Bellamy for seemingly no reason. King straight up killed three police officers! When King had approached Crosshair, the Pro-Hero had thought that it was some sort of trap or plot. He still felt that way, a little. But he wasn't quite sure about that. The Pro-Hero sighed.
"Look, kid..." Crosshair said to King. "Just because you're sorry, it doesn't excuse what you've done. You're the one in charge of the Royals. You said it yourself, that you've sold drugs, and killed people. You've bribed government officials, and who knows what other crimes the Royals have committed, under your leadership, that we haven't been able to pin on you. Just yesterday... Just yesterday you killed three police officers. Three! Good men with families. And you killed them! Not even Emerald, it was you! And that's my fault. Because if I had just stayed there, maybe I would have been able to stop it. But I wasn't."
Crosshair could feel his blood boiling as he reached into his his pocket, drawing the tracking device.
"I found this on me yesterday, and kept it on me so eventually one of your guys would find me. And it was you." Crosshair said. The Pro-Hero tossed the device at King. "If you're really sorry for what you've done, you'll do the right thing and turn yourself in. Maybe if you cooperate and help the police and Hero League shut down the Royals, you'll get a reduced sentence. But I don't know."

With that, Crosshair turned to Tokaji. His mood had gone sour, but he still considered Tokaji just an annoyance.
"I'm not in the mood to play with you right now, kid. Put the knife down and walk away." Crosshair said. "Last warning."

Ann was devastated when she had heard that her first day at the school was canceled. She had been so eager to make new friends and see other people’s quirks. But she supposed she understood why there was no school after such a terrible attack.. The least she could do was get situated in a dorm... she let her thoughts travel to all of the wonderful adventures she would have as the car her parents had rented for her made its way to the academy. Maybe she would even find her brother... she didnt remember much about him. She and her twin brother Asher had been seperated when they were 4 years old. She knew they had been pretty close..at least for 4 year olds... she had been looking for him ever since, behind her parent’s backs. They never really talked about him much, just that they loved and missed him very deeply. She hoped there would be a chance to find him here..they both had powers because they would always pretend battle each other, although what his power was she hadnt the foggiest idea. Her spirits rose even higher as she convinced herself he would be there waiting for her.

Tokaji
Tokaji narrowed his eyes on King, "What? Shut up! Get up, you're embarrassing yourself." Tokaji yelled at the male. The boy was obviously agitated, but he didn't really know how to respond; as his eyes began to well up in response to King's sob-story, Tokaji shook his head and growled. He rubbed his eyes before chuckling- "Looks like nobody does what they want to. Looks like the whole damn human population is a bunch of mess-ups. Don't you think that's funny?" Tokaji asked Crosshair.
"Last warning?" the male scoffed, "Before what?" Tokaji muttered. "Look, I'm not some big guy. Don't have a big name or power to protect me, I'm not exactly the most popular guy around either. Word gets out that some stupid hero like you beat me, it exposes my weakness. Down here, we don't expose our weaknesses. Guess you wouldn't understand though." Tokaji muttered the last part. "Anyways..." Tokaji look Crosshair dead in the eye before lunging at him with an extended knife "Shoot me, see if I care!" Tokaji yelled as he attacked the other male.

Ryel

Ryel's eyes grew wide at the explosion, he barley had time to protect himself with a weak, but sufficient shield.As the dust cleared, it revealed the boy on his knees. "I know you said not to let you opponent know when your tired, but..." the boy smiled at Fast-lightning's praised before falling backwards. He lay with his eyes open panting heavily "I second." Ryel muttered in agreement to the hero saying 'that's enough'. Ryel sat upright eventually and then stood, his body still drooped but his expression had popped right back into it's excited expression. He looked like a wreck now, like he had really just been hit by a train- though he didn't have anyone to go home to that would care, so the boy paid no mind to it. Ryel walked up to the Hero, who looked to be in a lot better shape than the boy, and smiled as he extended his hand with the intention to shake the other male's hand. It seemed like a professional thing to do. "I guess you've got hero things to do." Ryel muttered, he had his fill and wasn't upset to let the male go anymore. "I'll be around though, and I expect a rematch coming up. Next time I'll be able to create my won tornado!" the boy chuckled as he imagined the brawl. However, he couldn't stay. He was sure the pro was busy, and he had chores to do at home; if he didn't keep it looking nice then it was said that someone would take it from him.
On his walk back home, the boy felt sore suddenly. But as he reviewed the fight in his mind, it distracted him from the pain and walked just like usual; only to stop a bit away from his home and blink. Was there somebody there? He wasn't sure if he was seeing correctly, it looked like a woman. She was pretty, looked sweet. Why was she at his home? Suddenly, Ryel regretted not changing and washing himself off; "Oh... uh, hey there. Need something?" Ryel asked with the tilt of his head as he approached the woman.

As the car came to a halt in front of the dorms, Ann couldnt help but shiver a bit. She had been waiting so long for this! She opened the car door a bit too fast, almost falling out herself. She turned back to grab her bags. "Thank you Maxwell!" She called to the driver before shutting the door and turning to get a better look at the buildings. They were a bit ancient looking, but what else would you expect from a school like this? Walking up to the dorms, she glanced at the papers her mother had given her so she could find her way around. "Mmm...It looks like ill be staying in this dorm..." She mumbled to herself before walking inside. Opening the door into an empty room, she set her bags down and plopped on the bed that was shoved up against a corner. What to do now...

"What ever bye." King shouted, king ripped of his mask showing his face. "about time I stop wearing the mask to try and conceal the monster to try and separate myself from what I've done, about time I stop running I'm not going down without a fight!" King shouted. Strings shot from kings finger tips and he began to leave the scene.

Crosshair:
"Hey, wait!" Crosshair yelled to King, drawing his Beretta. It sounded like King was deciding to not take his advice and flee, and Crosshair was not a fan of letting that happen. He had to bring in that kid, even if it was just for the families of the officers that he killed. But, there was something a little more pressing for the Pro-Hero. At that moment, Tokaji had lunged at the Pro-Hero with his knife. Before Crosshair could shoot at King to stop him, he took the knife to the chest. The stab vest caught Tokaji's knife, preventing it from harming Crosshair. It still felt like someone had jabbed him pretty hard, but Crosshair's attention was no longer on King. Reacting quickly Crosshair struck at Tokaji with the side of his gun, attempting to pistol whip the teen.

Lisa:
Lisa had been wandering aimlessly around the school campus. They had been rather quick on repairing the damage caused by the attack yesterday, as Lisa noticed. Perhaps the assistance of someone's power? Lisa watched for a few moments as they repaired the building that Crosshair's car had been thrown into, then continued walking around campus. It seemed pretty quite, really. Not many students were here, but then again it was a day off wasn't it? Lisa wasn't quite sure what to do with her time.

Wandering around had brought Lisa to the library. Well! Twelve years, and libraries were still a thing! With a smile, Lisa walked into the Library and looked around. Yeah, it was mostly nonfiction, but Lisa didn't care. It had been so long since she had seen a book, much less read something! After a while in the library, Lisa found a book that looked rather interesting and checked it out, then decided to make her way back to the dorm so she could read it.

Ann flopped back on the bed with a sigh. She supposed she should start with seeing if anyone knew her brother.. this campus was pretty big though, and she had no idea how many people went here. The task seemed quite daunting, but Ann was determined. She missed her brother so much and yet she could barely remember a thing about him.. she laughed to herself and hopped up. She decided she would unpack her things.

Hideo, Governess:

Well, looks like the kiddo wasn’t living a really hard life judging by the house. It was not really big, but the yard seems to be clean enough. And this may affect chances in recruiting the kid. But still, it’s not like the whole process will be taking one day. In fact, first of all Governess needed to know is child themself are worthy to join The Orphanage. That’s why he was there. To get to know their target, to find out their problems, their life.
“Oh, golly! Don’t scare people like that!”, jumped in surprise Hideo, looking at approaching kid with his green eyes. He certainly wasn’t expecting that the teen will show up so quickly. And, more importantly, not from house. “He isn’t from school, cause he don’t have a backpack”, noted to himself Hideo.
“But it’s okay. Sorry for my harsh reaction”, with charming voice smiled Governess. “I’m actually waiting here for someone… But for God’s sake, what happened to you, dear?”
After more close examination Hideo noticed how a little dirty and beaten up Ryels was looking like. In Governess head immediately popped up the scenarios what happened. The most possible one was that kid was simply beaten by… Maybe some bullies? Or maybe he got involved in street fight?
“Here, have this. I think I have some bandages and disinfectants”, with this words Hideo pulled out from his small purse the white handkerchief and then continued searching in it.
“How do you feel? Does it hurt? Should I call an ambulance?”, continued asking with worrying voice the “woman” finally reaching out an antiseptic.

Dead account

After sometime he walked around the streets for some time, where he encountered king running away from Crosshair "well, that is probably not good..." he said pumping his blood ((after this one hes go na get extremely tired)) and running after king out running him quickly "hey king, let me just uncrown ya " he said stopping king with an electric barrier

Lisa:

The powered girl finally got to her dorm room and opened the door. But to Lisa's surprise, she found that the room was not as empty as it was when she left. In her room was a red-haired girl who looked a few years younger than Lisa, lying on the bed. A suitcase was open, and the girl appeared to be unpacking some of her stuff. That's strange... the Headmaster hadn't told her that she would be sharing a room. Then again, he hadn't told her the opposite. Lisa supposed she should have anticipated it. Clearing her throat, Lisa stepped into the room.
"Uh... Hello." Lisa said.

Ann jumped and spun lightly on her heels to face the newcomer. “Oh hi,” she said enthusiastically, but a bit confused. “Uhh...im Ann!! Is this... your room?” Glancing around she realized there were items scattered around the room. Her cheeks flushed, realizing she hadnt really been paying attention when she walked into the room. “I am so sorry! I- I thought this was the room i was supposed to be in... i guess i read it wrong?” She picked up her crumbled paper she had layed on the small nightstand next to her bed, checking to make sure she had the right room.

Tokaji
Tokaji grinned as the knife was forced into the heroes chest, but when no blood was absorbed by the suit the boy knew he hadn't actually stabbed his opponent. With a growl, Tokaji was in the middle of stepping away when a hard blow to the cheek caused the male to stumble backwards and immediately hold the sore part of his face. "Ow..." Tokaji hissed. Considering he just stabbed a man; one wouldn't expect the boy to act so hurt and abused by the simple hit to the jaw.
"Okay, that wasn't fun at all." the boy huffed as he rubbed his cheek and held a hand there. He was done and ready to leave, it ended up being much less amusing than he had originally expected. "Sorry about that, got a little excited, didn't I? Anyways, this is stupid. I actually came here to ask you about that kid, Bellamy. And all the young villains that have been popping up." Tokaji stated calmly, ignoring what had happened just seconds ago between him and the Pro.

Ryel
Ryel was taken by surprise to find out he had spooked the strange adult. He smirked slightly at the dramatized and overall comical aura of the woman. Ryel cocked his head, who was she looking for. At his house? It didn't add up, but he blushed when she pointed out his appearance. "Oh, yeah." Ryel simply said as he took a step backwards a huffed, he didn't really know how to respond. He, honestly, wasn't used to so much attention and care all of the sudden, but he also was suspicious. Ryel shook his head at his own assumption, he was too defensive; this woman wouldn't hurt a fly, he convinced himself she was harmless. "I really don't need all of that." Ryel said simply and dismissed all of the objects that Governess attempted to hand to him. The boy's face echoed the shock he felt at the niceness of a stranger, she gave off a much more nurturing energy than that of his own mother. "Anyways..." Ryel began and wiped his face with his hand, as if somehow that would make him look more congenial, "You said you were waiting for someone? May I ask who it is?" Ryel urged. He wanted his questions answered, of course, but he also desperately felt the need to change the subject.

Crosshair:

The Pro-Hero scowled at Tokaji. This kid had a lot of nerve, trying to ask him for a favor right after attempting to stab him. And not only that, his interference had allowed King to escape. Great. Crosshair holstered his gun, still glaring at the kid. He paused for a second, deciding what he should say. Finally, the Pro-Hero sighed and shook his head, then looked up at Tokaji.
"Okay. I'll talk. But every question you ask, you're gonna have to answer a question of mine." Crosshair said. He didn't know what the kid would say to that, but it was worth a shot.

Lisa:

"No, no, it's fine. I should've guessed, with the second bed and all." Lisa said, trying to calm the girl. Lisa walked over to her bed, sitting down on it. She picked up the small amount of things she had and put them on the bed. Actually, compared to Ann, Lisa didn't have much stuff. Just some spare clothes, a small bag, and an unusual piece of metal. After putting her things on the bed, Lisa gave Ann a comforting smile. "I'm Lisa, by the way. Are you going to school here?"

Ann nodded, setting the paper back down and sitting on her own bed. “Yep! Today is my first day actually! I was so excited to come here, but then i heard about the huge fight that happened and i was a bit disappointed that school was canceled...not really how i wanted to start my first day ya know... but its ok,” Ann smiled and glanced at her new roomate. “Were you here when the fight happened?”

Tokaji
The boy, still rubbing his red cheek, smiling at when Crosshair agreed to answer his questions. "Well would you look at that." the boy muttered as if taking notes to himself. Of course, the hero had his own conditions; it made Tokaji think for a moment. "Yeah, sure. Not like I've got much valuable to say anyways." the boy dismissed the agreement with a nod. Tokaji paused, prioritizing his questions so the mos important one's would be asked first. "Alright, as a member of the hero-league I know you have the answers to these questions, so don't play dumb." Tokaji narrowed his eyes on the hero, "First off, what's up with the sudden decline in heroes. I get that old people die or whatever, but how come the hero schools and stuff aren't producing like they used to?"

King had been sowing and crafting a costume. The costume was armoured with black amour and every exposed part of the body was wrapped in bandages. The mask comes just over Kings nose. The mask is black and metallic with gold stripes going through it. He then put o his sunglasses. King left the house and began scouting for criminals, in his car. King saw 2 men attempting to rob woman. King stuck out his hand and shot out strings which tangled up the men.

Crosshair
Crosshair thought for a moment, then sighed and shook his head.
"Quite a few reasons for just one problem. I guess it started when the Hero League reviewed their acceptance policies for the Hero Academies. They decided that their acceptance test was a bit 'too lenient' when it came to judging a kid's power, and made the requirements harsher. They actually required the schools to turn away certain kids with powers, which has got to be the most stupid thing I've heard." Crosshair said, his voice starting to turn a little bitter. "These kids try to join the Hero Academies so they can help people and become heroes, and even though they have powers they get turned away? Not all powers a suited for this job, my ass..."
Crosshair let out another sigh, and paused a moment before continuing.
"Right after they did that, the Hero League decided to try to be more widespread about fighting crime. So they started sending heroes to places that they hadn't been before, to help people. I don't think they realized that thanks to those stricter policies that they'd have a shortage of heroes. So there's the answer to your question."

"Now it's my turn. What's your special power, kid?" Crosshair asked.

Lisa
"Yeah..." Lisa said, her smile fading for a moment. The brown-haired girl rubbed her arm, and looked away uncomfortably. "It was kinda scary... It seemed like no matter where I ran, there was always someone trying to grab me or fight me or slam me to the ground."
Lisa suddenly perked up again.
"But hey, my power makes it pretty hard for people to hurt me! So I did fine." Lisa said. "Check it out!"
The girl stood up and activated her quirk, causing her skin and hair to become metal. She moved her hands, checking them out, before going back to normal. "Pretty cool, huh?"

Ann stared at the girl, her eyes becoming wide with amazement. “Wow... im really sorry you had to go through that fight... but i understand how you were a tough opponent!!” Her cheeks turned red then, and she moved her yellow bag behind her back. “M-my quirk isnt that great... and it really only works in certain situations really, but maybe ill get to show you one day!” After a few seconds of awkward silence she started, “you wouldnt happen to know of anyone who goes here by the name of Asher would you?” Her tone was hopeful, and she smiled, fidgeting her hands. She didnt want to sound demanding.

Tokaji
The boy nodded at Crosshair's words. It seemed simple enough for him to figure out himself. The hero seemed upset in the lack of structure and poor ideas of his hero committee, Tokaji noted this.
"Oh." Tokaji, for down reason, was surprised by the question. "I gues sit's kinda like a shielding quirk. I can create a form of muscle on the exterior of my skin that negates other quirks. Of course it only works against a portion of quirks-" Tokaji paused when he realized he was rambling. With a bit of an awkward cough, the young villain shifted.
"Have you talked about fixing the problem yet? Got any ideas? Or are you gonna keep letting them go?" Tokaji smirked lsightly, the last quetsion simply testing the hero again. Before the older male Could answer, Tokaji added "The news is really a picky thing you know, the public's already starting to stress about this whole 'epidemic'" he put the word in finger quotes.

Dead account

"Yeah im tired...note to myself ... never pump blood while making a barrier' tough while going to some French restaurant and sitting down " alors monsieur? What will you eat today?" The server asked "ill have a pasta , some chicken and uh for dessert will be .. some cookies" Samo Tamaero responded ((still in costume ))

Crosshair
Crosshair listened to the kid explain his quirk with interest. A more armor-style quirk from the sound of it, but with Crosshair's luck it probably wouldn't affect him.
"Well, yeah. Of course the news is picking up on it." Crosshair said. He gave Tokaji a small smile. "Don't think I missed that it was three questions you just asked."
Crosshair rubbed the back of his neck before continuing.
"The solution's pretty simple. Just let the powered kids into the school and put the entrance exams back to normal. I've tried talking to the Hero League about this, but the Hero League doesn't exactly like to listen to what I have to say. Reasons being that my methods are too 'unconventional and unorthodox' and don't 'follow the Hero League's way' or 'put a good example for the kids'." Crosshair said. While that was the official reason, it went deeper than the public knew. The real reason that Crosshair had practically no sway in the Hero League was that he was the only hero to not allow his quirk to be documented into the Hero League's database. And the leaders, well, hadn't been to happy with that. Until now, Crosshair hadn't really cared. As long as he was officially a Pro-Hero, he still had a bit more leeway to act and take down criminals. But now, that restriction was starting to come back and bite him.

"That's not to say that I've been doing nothing about it. Let's just say that I've been falling back on some less orthodox methods, using some of my connections, and flying under the radar of the League. Then again, I'm only one guy. I can only do so much, and what I do isn't exactly a lot." Crosshair said. He had been using his connection with the Headmaster of the local Hero Academy to try to sneak kids into the Academy that hadn't passed the crazy entrance exams. The headmaster wasn't a big fan of the Hero League's new policies either, so he had been more than willing to secretly help out Crosshair. "As for the news, well, I don't really care. They'll move on to something different soon enough."

Having given his answers, it was Crosshair's turn to be asking the questions.
"What's your name? And why's a kid like you trying to kill Heroes?" Crosshair asked.

Lisa
"Ah, no. Sorry." Lisa said. She sat back down on the bed, looking at Ann curiously. "Like I said, I only got here yesterday. Since then, I haven't really met anyone. The only guy I met was some student named Gomu, and I haven't seen him since the fight yesterday."
Lisa paused, before deciding to continue.
"Why do you ask? Who is Asher?"

Ann blushed again. She didnt really want to get into detail... “hes my twin brother..” She dragged her brown eyes across the room, looking anywhere but at Lisa. Suddenly she hopped up, clearing her throat. “I dont mean to be all mysterious, but i probably shouldnt get into that story right now... so what do you do for fun around here? Maybe we could go for a walk? Meet some people! In a place like this, according to my mother, its best if you have friends instead of enemies ya know? Besides, ive been dying to see other people’s quirks! Yours is super cool and youre the first person ive met here, so i know i wont be dissapointed!”