• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Fast lighting, just eating some chicken heard a fight on a nearby building " i can't have the fact that this is dangerous" he said leaving the restaurant just to see villain Bellamy and King fighting "oh no well.. might aswell try and stop it" he continued unleashing a powerful lightning blast aiming right between them "what am i doing ..."

King saw the lightning bolt heading toward him he had 2 options take the hit from Bellamy or get struck by lightning if he turned to strings the lightning would vaporise him. So King took the hit from Bellmay his shoulder was hit with a blast of lighting. "Damm I just got this ironed." King thought.

Violet saw a pro hero release a blast of Lighting at her Brother She Jumped down behind the man using her leg to attempted to deliver a powerful kick.

Dead account

Fast ligtning had barely any seconds to do anything so he blocked ((barely hes hurt)) "damn you hit hard" he said releasing more lightning to hit the villain this time .. but while shes distracted he goes up behind her and blasts her

The electricity was increased due to the metal springs electrocuting her Greatly. Violet was rolling on the ground in pain.

Opal saw his cousin rolling in Pain "get away from her!" he shouted. Turning his body into Concrete lifting up his cousin.

Dead account

"She attacked me , for no reason so yeah" he said charging up Electricity "you know sometimes i wonder, why do villains exist? Or heroes in this case" he said still charging his electricity for a powerful punch

"I don't have enough time to explain why I am a villain." Opal told the man. "I don't want a fight so If you let me be no one needs to be hurt." Opal explained walking away holding his niece.

Dead account

"You realize i cant let you go ... right.? Im a pro hero and your a villain, so you know a fight is INEVITABLE" he told the villain "just like you i dont want to fight... but this is things work" he continued

Last edited:
Emerald's tail hit Crosshair, knocking him further into the street. Even though it was a glancing blow, it still hurt like hell. Luckily, it seemed like it didn't hurt him too much. His ears still ringing from the flashbang, Crosshair staggered to his feet and considered his options. He decided to go with one of his oldest (and best) plan he had when facing a surprise encounter with someone that was physically stronger, tougher, and more agile than he was.

Crosshair turned and bolted, sprinting down the street towards another alleyway. Running in the opposite direction of Emerald and the huge fight that was going down between some hero kid and villains. Crosshair didn't care what other heroes would say. And he wasn't running because he was scared, no. Crosshair had read Emerald's file. The villain was stronger, more agile, and tougher than Crosshair was physically. Crosshair had been caught off-guard by Emerald's presence, and didn't have time to get one of his larger caliber guns from his duffel bag. So all that left him was the guns that Crosshair always carried on him, and their range was far too close of that. Perhaps his .50 Caliber Desert Eagle, or his sawed-off double barrel shotgun might be able to do some damage. Crosshair didn't exactly want to test that.

The Pro-Hero quickly turned into a different alleyway, holstering his 9mm Beretta Nano and drawing 12 gauge double-barreled shotgun from it's holster. It's barrel had been sawed off so short that the shells stuck out of the end, but it still got the job done and was concealable. Crosshair continued running down the alley, taking another turn. He was not going to stop to fight this guy.

"Ha all you heroes are cowards, Run Run like you always do." Emerald shouted at Crosshair. "I'm sorry Charlie." He muttered.
3 years earlier
Rubble surrounded the area police yellow tape and cars were blocking all ways into the area. Emerald was crouching down holding his brother. "What should I do?" Emerald asked pushing back his brothers hair.
"Protect them protect them all...If it takes your life or many others I don't care." Charlie instructed Emerald. Charlie smiled a slight smile before his face went pale and lack. Emerald pulled his brother into a hug and tears streamed down Emeralds face.
"I miss you..."
present day.
"Every day." Emerald muttered a tear running down his face.

Dead account

"Are you evil because you lost someone? Because your crying" he said with his fully charged electricity punch "now .." he continued as he jumped to take the villain he had in uis hands to put her on a building jumping down to go back to the other one "lets..do this.." he told himself

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy now bored of King, saw the pro-hero, he sighed and shot about twelve tendrils at the hero attempting to finish this so he could leave. He was done with this crime family, he could no longer here police sirens but suddenly he went ridged and fell to the ground as he lost consciousness he saw a SWAT team, they haf tased him and they were charging towards the fight.

Dead account

Fast lightning saw the attack coming and countered with blasts ((one handed)) "that was bellamy, great, now i have 4 villains to take care of " he said blasting bellamy in the face with the empty hand
" my punch is for later"

King ran from the Swat team he jumped down behind Emerald. "Let's roll." King commanded his uncle.
"Yes sir." Emerald responded. King oulled out a string from him his body and gold car sports car came out. King and Emrald went into the car. King drove up to Opal "get in!" King commanded Opal. Opal jumped into the back of the car with Violet.
"Let's go." Emerald told king
King began driving back to the house.

Kin, The Demoness:

When the whole mess has began again Kin used this opportunity to flee. With amazing speed she manoeuvred through panicking people going further and further from unpleasant situation.
“Hell no. I’m asking double pay for this kind of trash”, thought to herself Kin, running through few quarters. When she saw a yellow car she raised her hand yelling “Taxi!”. On full speed she opened the door and fell into car.
“Please, mister, I’m in such hurry! There are the address, where I need to be!”, with pitfull voice asked Kin, giving to the driver the card with address.
“Okay, m’am, we’ll be there in no time!”, nodded the driver starting the car.
With sigh of relief, The Demoness sat back and closed her eyes. That was quite a day, for sure. Kin opened her eyes, pulled her hand in hair and bit her lip.
“What the heck wrong with those kids? Are we having some kind of villain orphanage for evil children already? Jees”, the lady started to analyse what she saw today. Well, Kin doesn’t really cared for kids themselves. If they want to do bad staff, well, they can go ahead. What was troubling The Demoness that what will be if those aggressive kids, who can’t control their anger, will become her usual clients? It’s not easy working with kids with their childish outburst after all…
“Well, those worries are for another day”, sighed again Kin, when car stopped.
Soon the lady got rid of her troubling package and even succeed in bargaining with facilitator between her and her client to rise her pay a little bit. After that, Kin finally headed to her small, but really comfy for her home and even didn’t forget to stop by some shop to buy something to drink.

Dead account

" what the.. OH NO YOU DONT" fast lightning said berore blasting king's car "i should of attacked when i had the chance" he mumbled before blasting the villain's car a couple times "i know if i let you go your gonna be trouble"

5 police officers rushed to the car. "Step out all we will throw a flashbomb into the car!" One of the police officers shouted. Each member of the family were handcuffed by police officers and filed into a police car.

Dead account

"Well done! Thats 3 villains..now i can go home! .." he said uncharging his punch " guess i didn't need that.." he said walking off to home "well..that was an unexpected long day...i think ill take a long, long nap"

Last edited:
King laughed, "What an Idiot he thought he took us out all of us except Violet could make short work of him." "Okay 10,000 to each one of you if you let us go." 3 police officers accepted the offer 2 others disagreed.
"There's no way in hell I'm letting you freaks out!" One police officer shouted.
"Agreed." The other police officer that disagreed stated. 2 tiny strings shot from King hands going through the heads of the police officers that disagreed. Blood gushed from the wounds in their skulls. King cut open his cuffs and the cuffs of his family and they exited the vechile.

In the alleyway, a homeless man was rummaging through the trash when something caught his eye. A large duffel bag, still in pretty good shape, was lying next to the trashcans. It was quite heavy to pick up, and when he opened it the man gasped in shock. The bag... was full of guns! Many guns!
"What the..." The man muttered. He slowly reached down to pick one up when another voice spoke up from behind him.
"I wouldn't do that." The homeless man turned to find Crosshair right behind him, and let out a yelp in surprise. Crosshair moved the man aside and picked up the duffel bag, zipping it shut and putting the strap over his shoulder. The Pro-Hero began to walk away, only to pause and glance back at the man.
"What's your name." Crosshair said. The homeless man stiffened.
"Uh... Bill, sir." The man said. Crosshair reached into his pocket, and the man flinched again. But instead of producing a gun, Crosshair handed the man a ten dollar bill.
"Next time you see a bag like this, make sure no one takes it. I'll make it worth your while. And if you find out that I'm dead and you still have the bag, you can keep it." Crosshair said. Then the Pro-Hero disappeared down the alleyway.

As Crosshair walked down the maze of alleyways, he reflected on the day. It looked like the Demoness had already made her escape. There went one of his leads. Well, not all was lost. The police had managed to capture Ari, Hoku, and Manido. First thing tomorrow, he would pay those kids a visit. Perhaps they would be able to shed some light on the subject of the attack on the school, and whatever they stole. Finally stopping in the middle of an alleyway, he looked around. No one was nearby. The Pro-Hero removed a manhole cover and made his way down into the sewer, replacing the top and climbing down the ladder. It stank, but not too bad. Crosshair walked through the sewer for a while, finally approaching a seemingly innocuous door. It was pretty easy to miss if you weren't looking for it. The Pro-Hero entered the room, closing the door behind him and sitting down. He was home.

His base was kind of unusual. Although it was in a hidden room in a sewer, it was well kept and clean. A bed, a mini fridge, and a desk were a few of the pieces of furniture he had. The room was surprisingly spacious, and more importantly no one knew about it. Crosshair stood up and made his way over to his gun rack. He began to clean the guns he had used, making sure that they were still in their top use and ready at any moment. It didn't take super long. As he cleaned, his phone rang. Crosshair picked it up.

"Hello." Crosshair said.
"Hey, Crosshair. It's Danny, from Ben Jones' Junkyard. Your car just came in... What the heck did you do?!" The voice on the phone said.
"A fight at the school. Can you fix it?"
"My dude... It's beyond repair. I can't fix this. The engine's crushed, the carburetor is smithereens, the axels are bent out of shape... It look like you threw it into a building or something!" Danny said.
"Can you get me a new car?" Crosshair asked. Danny sighed.
"Yeah... I'll see what we got. I'll call you up when I find one." Danny said. Crosshair ended the call, then finished cleaning his guns. Should he just... call Kin? No, she probably wouldn't tell him anything over the phone. He would figure it out later...

King pulled out a string and when he flicked it it turned into a van. "I swear soon I'll run out of cars." King laughed. King went into the large white mansion his Family lived in.
"Sir welcome home." One of the guards told King gesturing into the entrance of the mansion. King went up the stairs into his massive bedroom. In the bedroom he opened up a briefcase with several pills. "This is supposed to upgrade peoples quirks." King thought. "It's called Trigger." King muttered.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, back at the school Lisa had just gotten done being questioned by the police. She had answered all their questions honestly, and they cleared her. One of the officers had came up to her as well, giving her a message from Crosshair. The Pro-Hero had evidently walked off rather quickly, and had wanted her to find the principal or headmaster of the school. The problem was, Lisa had no idea how to do that. This school looked rather unfamiliar to her, so she had no idea where to go or what to do. The girl walked through the yard, heading towards the entrance to the school.

Dead account

After heading home he decided to play some games on the phone he had forgotten in the morning "hmm ...what a long day that was....soo..ill watch the news now" he said after he turned the tv on There was an attack at the superhero school..here are the heroes/people/villains involved
Crosshair
Fast lightning
girl named Lisa
Kin the demoness
Bellamy
King
Emerald and violet
Thats all! Lets go outside and try to find them shall we

"Hmm i doubt they could find my hou-" he said as the bell rang he quickly put on a suit ((identity stuff..should i make a bio with his hero suit?)) Then answered "hello? "
Hello, is this fast lightning?
"Yes..am i recored?" He asked looking at the camera man with the camera.. ((hes on tv!))

Kin, The Demoness:

The Next Day:
When the sunlight reached The Demonesses face she with expression of dissatisfaction turned away from it, covering herself with her blanket. But it was a mistake for her to start moving and showing that she starting to wake up. The brunette felt how something carefully stepped on her bed and with tiny steps headed to her face.
“Meow”, said somebody with soft, but pushy voice. Kin opened her eyes and looked up to her guest. It was the siamese cat with beautiful blue eyes like diamonds. With intelligent look in its eyes it looked back at The Demoness. The lady looked to the clocks. It was accurately 10:50 a.m.
“Good morning to you too, Pixel. Right in time as always, my magical cat”, Kin smiled sleepily and reached to the cat on order to pet it between its ears. Pixel purred in response and jumped from bed, heading to the exit of the room. The Demoness yawned and stood up from bad to, pulling on her feet cute slippers with bat heads.
“Meow!”, meowed again from the kitchen Pixel.
“Hold on, kitty. Not everybody early cats as you”, sleepily responded the lady and, with another yawn, headed to the bathroom.
The black coffee, cooking eggs and the cat quietly munching her food nearby. This was another peaceful, pleasant morning for Kin after crazy work. But still, today she must do a lot. For example, start to do laundry.
“Even being a villain doesn’t canceling the house stuff”, sighed Kin, taking her breakfast and heading from kitchen part of the room to the hall. There are she turned on the TV and fell to the couch, starting to munch her breakfast.

As it was expecting the TV was showing yesterday's attack on school, where was Kin. Because of attack its lessons were canceled today and the police were questioning the staff and pupils about attack. But in the end the students still had the day off from school. There also was some pro-heroes on the TV, which were yesterday in school and was protecting it. The Demoness noticed between them a really young pro-hero, called Fast Lightning. There are also was mentioned Crosshair. After that the reporter on TV started introducing villains, that was during attack. The most of them were kids, who, in first place, attacked the school. But, to the Kin surprise she saw herself too.
“Wait, what? Oh shiiiiit…”, the lady heavily sighed and pulled her hand in her hair. “Well, guess who will wear a stupid wig for next few month, Pixel”
The Demoness glanced on TV again and to her relief noticed, that her foto was as one of her disguises. Another unexpected news was that this attack on school wasn’t the only one. On other channels on TV were mentioned the different groups of kids, that were attacking banks, jewelry shops and etc.
“Well, no surprise that back at Sports Festival there are wasn’t really much pro-heroes. What the hell is going on, kitty?”, Kin glanced at the Pixel, who with intelligent look was looking at screen too.

Tokaji-
"No. No. That isn't even a-" Toakji found himself growling at his computer screen as the early, morning sun peered through his half-closed blinds. "So stupid, everyone is just stupid." Tokaji huffed as he continued to scroll, he had been plotting for quite some time now; but Tokaji wasn't the type to do any of the dirty work. He had earlier hired a couple of spies to give him some needed details about the most recent top heroes, but he quickly found out that they were useless. And his computer was blowing up about some recent attack on the school or something, "Amateurs." Tokaji huffed. Though the male wasn't much older than most of this uprising villains, they really pissed him off.
"I want to do something big." Tokaji told himself, he wanted to be the only name any hero cared about. Of course, it wasn't really what he wanted; but, for now he would say that and continue on with that goal. "Today? No, I'll wait." the male huffed, he didn't have a group like most these other villains did. Like they thought it was some sort of club or something. Then, a grin crept across the young male's face "Maybe I'll just scare them. Those heroes won't be there to protect those kids forever, someone has to teach them that. Look at me, how generous of I." Tokaji snickered and stood from his shaded desk, walking over the the window and peering into the street.

Yasou-
Yasou folded the last of her blankets over the edge of the bed before sighing and running a smooth hand over it's surface. She took a step backwards before feeling a soft contact at her ankles. "Oh." the girl said simply, bending over to pet her dog, a small white creature with silky, long fur. Yasou wasn't sure how Emi had entered her room, seeing as she had closed the door; but when she looked up her eyes met her parent's. The older couple sported a worried expression which Yasou chose to ignore. "School is canceled today, I've taken it upon myself to study today and assure I do not fall behind." Yasou said without making eye contact with her parents.
"Honey, it's dangerous." Her father, who's voice was surprisingly soft, sighed.
Yasous paused before nodding, "I know. That's why they need people like me... like us" she corrected herself to include the school, "To step up and be the heroes we plan on becoming." Yasou nodded. Picking up Emi and smiling at the dog, who's long bangs nearly covered her eyes. "I know it's dangerous, but that's just the world we live in." Yasou finished placing he pet back down before walking past her parents and out of the room.

Ryel-

As light began to pour over the tops of the city buildings, Ryel looked up and groaned. People would start coming out soon, technically it was illegal for him to be using his quirk in such a way in public. It was hard to even tell he had a quirk, but apparently the young male was a public disturbance to begin with. Though it was no more than training to the boy, after multiple warnings he had decided to keep training to night time only. He huffed, wiping sweat from his forehead before pulling out his phone, which already had videos pulled up, and watching a sequence of fighting scenes from his favorite action movies. Ryel took a deep breath closing his eyes and taking a step back, the boy then grinned and copied the moves as seen. It was nearly too fast to make out, he'd punch the air before spinning around as if to dodge an imaginary attack, then flipping through the air and landing a high kick on the a small log that he had set up. Ryel smiled through his heavy breathing, now all he had to do was memorize it so eh could use it whenever he wanted.

Crosshair:
The hero had woken up early. Well, maybe earlier for the average person. Every day Crosshair woke up at 6, had a small breakfast, and spent the next few hours working out. He practiced Muay Thai, Krav Maga, and 52 Blocks, martial arts that he had taken 4 years out of his life to learn. Since his quirk was less noticeable than other heroes, it meant Crosshair had to rely more on his human aspects than his super aspects. It was around 9:30 when his phone rang. Soaked with sweat, Crosshair froze in his form then relaxed and answered the phone.

"Hey, Crosshair?" It was Danny, from the junkyard. He sounded pretty tired.
"Speaking." Crosshair said.
"Hey, so I found a new car for you that was in pretty good shape. I fixed it up, and it runs well. Same stuff as always. It's a silver Lexo 19XX, so a pretty forgettable car. I tried to soup up the engine as best as I could, but it's not great. I just need more supplies that I don't have." Danny said.
"You don't have the supplies at the junkyard?" Crosshair asked.
"Dude, this place is huge. I checked all the normal places, but there's no way I'm going to comb through this place." Danny said. "I could order some parts, but I don't got any money for it." Danny said.
"Do you think you could make the car tougher? Add some armor and reinforce the frame and windshield?" Crosshair asked. Danny let out a moan.
"Augh, you're killing me dude! I could look around, but if you want me to reinforce the windshield and frame I'd have to take the whole car apart!" Danny said. He let out a sigh. "I'll see what I can do. If I find a way to reinforce it, the car won't be ready by today."
"I'll swing by soon. Have a list of the parts you need ready." Crosshair said.
"What?! Did you hear me?! I said-" Crosshair ended the call, tossing the phone on the couch and going back to his training.

Crosshair ended his training at around 10, spending another 45 minutes at the makeshift range he had practicing with his firearms and running through basic scenarios. The Pro-Hero cleaned his guns, then took a shower and had a second breakfast. As he ate, a news story came on the radio. Apparently, in addition to the attack on the school yesterday and a fight in the streets, another group of kids attacked banks and jewelry store. Crosshair paused, listening into the radio. He had been noticing that lately, a lot of superpowered teens and kids had been causing crimes and trouble. Sure, there had always been kids with powers that the Hero League had missed, and they had fallen to crime. Like the kid, King. Since he was the kid of a Mafia lord, there wasn't exactly much the Hero League could have done to help him when he was a kid. But there were way to many superpowered kids causing crimes lately. How had the Hero League been missing catching them before they fell to crime? The Hero League had put things in place to help kids like that. At least... Crosshair was sure that there was. He's have to bring this up with the Hero League...

Feeling ready for the day, Crosshair armed himself and made his way towards the streets.

Lisa:
The girl slowly opened her eyes, sitting up in the bed. She had talked to the school headmaster yesterday, and they had been quite understanding. It seemed the Crosshair had called ahead and had informed them about Lisa. The headmaster had agreed to give Lisa a dorm, which she gratefully accepted. How long had it been since she had slept on a normal bed?

Lisa had a small breakfast of cereal in her dorm when a note was slipped under her door. Apparently, due to the attack yesterday, there was no classes today. The girl let out a sigh and fell back on her bed. Well... Lisa supposed that she should try to acquaint herself with the school, so she wouldn't end up getting lost and looking like a fool. The dark-haired girl got out of bed and walked out of her dorm room.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick was flying around the area as a sparrow, he was thinking about everything that had occurred recently. Bellamy had been with the bad guys who attacked the school. He was so deep in thought he stop paying attention to where he was going and collided with Yasou's window and landed on her windowsill dazed.

Bellamy sat in his cell and chuckled to himself, as one of guards made a comment on how he was stuck in here. He said slowly and calmly "oh I'm not stuck I was just waiting for the time when there were the most guards on duty" after saying this he burst from his cell and killed the three guards standing outside. He made his way through the police station killing officers as he went, he eventually found what he was looking for. The files on current villians would help him learn who to avoid. He started to walk out of the police station.

Tokaji
Tokaji let out a long, low sigh. "Do they really need to cause such a scene." Tokaji rubbed his eyes as he opened the door to his small, rundown apartment and let the building. Tokaji narrowed his eyes on the road, paved cleanly below his feet. Maybe they were too good at it, he never was good at getting attention; maybe that's why he hated them. He didn't care really, they were all just a bunch of scum like him to begin with.
"Oh?" Tokaji smirked as he spotted one hero. Crosshair was an odd one, much harder to get intel on, he was rather unpredictable. Tokaji knew that the hero as involved in the incident from the night before. Maybe he knew something about it. It was then, that Tokaji released he had a new goal' why should he work so hard to compete, when he could just kill his competition?
Tokaji cursed at the fact he hadn't disguised himself, he'd have to be really secretive about everything that he wanted to attempt. Tokaji looked back and forth, the streets were starting to fill; he couldn't attack the older male in broad daylight, but he knew the hero wouldn't stay long her. After a deep sigh, Tokaji let out a shrill scream. "Mr.Crosshair, hurry! They're getting away." Tokaji yelled- so much for secret identity. He had planned on revealing himself eventually anyways and he needed to get the Pro's attention. As the words rolled off the boy's tongue he felt disgusted, but pulled through. "There's some guys in the alley and they're mugging people. I think they're using quirks!" Tokaji attempted to sound convincing, but before anything else could happen he took off towards the alleyway.

Yasou
Yasou inhaled the crisp air of her living room as the cracked open windows allowed the cold air to filter through. She wondered if new rules wold be implemented into the school after the attack ,and what was up with all these new, young villains? Suddenly, a bang from across the room caused Yasou to spin around, the outline of a bird, consisting of dirt and feather could be traced down to her windowsill where a small sparrow sat. The girl sighed before walking over the the bird and opening the window; "Ouch, you alrig-" Yasou began to ask the small animal as she reached towards it, but she suddenly recognized the patch of white hair on his head. Renwick was in her class, an overall friendly boy who is obviously hiding something. "Renwick?" the girl questioned, how embarrassing.

Ryel
Ryel wiped his face using a worn-out rag which he probably hadn't washed in years. He didn't have all the equipment that some of those big hero schools did, but that didn't mean he couldn't train just as hard. He pondered the idea of him being a hero for a moment, as he often did and cursed all the schools that rejected him. They were idiots, and he just needed a way to show them. He knew all about the attack on the school from the night before, even tried to copy some of the moves used; but the news didn't capture enough for him to perfect anything. Ryel had been working on some other things as of lately, mostly fire; maybe it was a phase. The boy had one problem though: his body; no matter how much fire he made, he would still get burned- it was the same with any kind of quirk that wasn't physical. It was a true curse for the poor male who wanted nothing more than to be a hero.
At any rate, these villains were drawing to much attention to themselves for Ryel to ever prove his worth; and the pros tend to take care of things before he even got a chance to show his skill. Ryel nodded as he put a beaten up jacket over his tank-top and suddenly a grumble echoed across the patch of land he trained in. It took a moment before the boy realized he had made the sound, "Guess I'm hungry." Ryel muttered rubbing his stomach. He then shrugged and walked into the streets, he wondered just how interesting today will be.

Dead account

After the interview Fast lightning went outside ((with his hero suit...seriously should i make a bio about that?)) "Today is a new day...cant believe yesterday..it was chaos and now its just calm.. ehh..i wont complain" he said walking without looking and he bumped into someone on the street ((can it please be Ryel..i wanna know his reaction to finding fast lightning ))

Crosshair looked back at the teenager calling out to him, confused. The kid was in his older teens, with light brown hair. Something didn't seem quite right, but before he could say anything the teen had already ran off into the alleyway.
"Hey, kid, wait!" Crosshair yelled. What was that kid thinking?! People with quirks mugging someone and the kid runs towards it? Crosshair drew his 9mm Beretta Nano, since he was still lacking in his double barreled pistol, and ran off after the teen. Something in the back of the Pro-Hero's mind was telling him something wasn't quite right, but he didn't give it much thought. Probably just some thug, and this kid wanting to be a hero. Crosshair ran down the alley after Tokaji.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick jumped as the girl said his name, it was Yasou she was in his class, as he had been slightly shocked his quirk went a bit wrong and he turned into a dog falling into the room, landing on his nose. He rubbed his snout and looked up and said "Sorry, I wasn't focusing on where I was going" as he said this he turned back into a human.

Bellamy wondered from the police station a sea of carnage left behind him. He heard shouting from nearby and turned to see Crosshair and used tendrils to boost himself into the sky and then leapt towards the pro-hero.

Last edited:
Tokaji
Tokaji glanced back, the reflection from the heroes gun made the boy hiss. He doubted the hero would kill him though, they were stupid like that. About hallway down an obviously empty alley, Tokaji turned around and grinned while gesturing to the dump of a place. "Well would you look at that now I'm really surrounded by trash!" Tokaji sneered, managing to insult Crosshair as he stood and faced the male. The male then sighed and took on a serious expression, "Sorry to be such an inconvenience, but I need your help- I mean that's what heroes are best at: helping people." Tokaji spoke with thick sarcasm until suddenly another familiar figured interrupted him.
"Oh dear... what bad timing." Tokaji muttered- god he hated people, why did they always manage to get in the way. "Hey! What the hall are you doing? It's my turn with the heroes." Tokaji hissed at Bellamy, who he knew from the news, though he doubted the male could hear him.

Yasou

"Oh, I didn't mean to scare you." Yasou muttered with an overall tone that echoed the fact she forced herself to apologize though she couldn't help but think of how foolish the boy looked. Mimi came bounding around the corner excitedly, her silky white fur bounced on either side of her and she stopped suddenly when she saw the other dog. Yasou looked down at her companion with a sigh before glancing at her classmate, what an awkward scene. Still, she knew the young man typically had a pretty good grasp on his power; something must've been on his mind. "Let's talk... outside." Yasou muttered, the last thing she wanted was for her parents to see her her talking to a dog; and a boy none the less.
As she opened the door to her porch, a small area of concrete with a simple cushioned bench on the side the girl motioned for Renqick to step out with her. "So, what's gotten you distracted? Please don't lie to me." Yasou said with her typical, too serious attitude.

Ryel

With the sun suddenly high in the sky, Ryel used an arm to shade his eyes from the brightness. Moving his dull, yellow gaze to the trees, the boy didn't see another person coming and they completely collided. Ryel instinctively took a battle stance as he glared at whoever it was that decided to pick a fight with him. As an unfortunate dread fell over him, Ryel slowly lowered his guard and blinked several times to make sure he saw correctly. There was no way that one of the youngest top-heroes ever was standing right before him. For an instant Ryel gasped, he had just ran into a professional hero- while apologizing profusely Ryel bounced around the male, though his expression quickly changed to excitement. "You're Fast-Lightning!" Ryel nearly yelled before muttering about how stupid he was to have said that because the hero obviously knew who he was. “I mean, like, the Fast-Lightning.” Ryel sort of stood with his mouth dropped open, he couldn’t find any words. “Man, I strive to be like you; well better technically. Not that I’m saying I can, but I sure hope so. Weren’t you in that fight last night, I watched it on T.V. Where do you think those villains came form? Got an tips for a to-be hero?” suddenly words began to flood from Ryel’s lips and an almost incomprehensible speed.

Crosshair followed the kid into the alleyway, then stopped when Tokaji turned to him. There was still a good distance between the hero and the young villain. The bad feeling in Crosshair's stomach increased, and he let out a sigh as the teen began to monologue. So it was a trap. Great. Just what he needed. Another wannabe villain...

Crosshair caught movement from the corner of his eye, and barely managed to dodge back in time to avoid Bellamy's attack. The Pro-Hero rolled back, and looked up to see the other young villain. But something was incredibly wrong. This kid had been arrested yesterday, what was he doing out here? Then Crosshair noticed the blood. The young villain had quite a bit if blood on him. Crosshair slowly drew his sawed-off double barreled shotgun with his free hand.
"Kid..." Crosshair called over to Tokaji. "You might want to leave. Things might get dangerous."
He kept his eyes on Bellamy, however. The Pro-Hero aimed his pistol and shotgun at Bellamy.
"Alright, kid. Just come in quietly, make it easier on everyone." Crosshair said.

Last edited:

Dead account

"Uhh yes i was there... and honestly i was only there to visit and they appeared...and for becoming a pro hero..youd probably have to get the hero league's attention by stopping a crime.. or finishing the hero school years..." he told the person.."well..uh good day i guess?" He said walking off

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy stared at Crosshair, "you know how this ends, I regenerate." He shot forward tendrils at Crosshair, he was attempting to fling him away, he was really bothered with him he had just been caught off guard by his being here.

Renwick transformed into his human form and looked out over the balcony, "fine, well you see, you know that collection of new villains, well one of them is my brother, Bellamy." He stared out at the city. He was preparing to turn into a Sparrow again and fly away, knowing she would judge him. "It's just that he is too strong for his own good and they said they had captured him, but that just makes me feel worried for the police.

Okay. Good things. Bellamy had regeneration powers. That meant that Crosshair could shoot the kid all he likes and he wouldn't die. Good. Bellamy's files had also shown that he had a weakness to fire and sound. This was also something that Crosshair could use to his advantage. While his 9mm Beretta Nano was a relatively quiet gun, his modified 12 gauge shotgun on the other hand had an average of putting out 156 decibels per shot. The threshold of pain for untrained humans was 120 decibels. Adding in the narrowness of this alleyway would make the shots from the shotgun much louder.
Bad things. That damn kid that had lured him into the alley. Crosshair wasn't too concerned about Tokaji attacking him, since Bellamy was between them and had his tentacles out. Might be a little difficult for Tokaji to get past Bellamy to attack Crosshair without Bellamy noticing. What Crosshair was concerned about was trying to shoot Bellamy. The alley would make it difficult to get a good angle on Bellamy without risking shooting Tokaji as well, especially if he were to fire his shotgun. Bellamy's regeneration powers would also make it problematic for him to be brought in. Add that to the fact that the modified 12 gauge only allowed two shots before a very long reload time.

All of that went through Crosshair's mind in milliseconds. He didn't think about the blood on Bellamy. He didn't think about why Bellamy wasn't in the police station. Crosshair was in battle mode. The Pro-Hero expertly sidestepped Bellamy's first attack, moving closer and pressing himself against the wall of the alleyway. Crosshair opened fire on Bellamy with his 9mm, now firing at such an angle that if the shots were to miss they would hit the wall of the alleyway, rather than the direction of Tokaji.

Tokaji
Tokaji growled as Bellamy distracted the hero he was after... what a pain. And the other kid even had the nerve to ignore him! While not even looking at Crosshair, he heard "Kid...You might want to leave. Things might get dangerous." and suddenly Tokaji knew just how small he was. They weren't taking him seriously. Just because he didn't have some sort of big flashy offensive quirk, they didn't even bat an eye to him; and know he could get their attention just because he didn't have some big flashy offensive quirk- how he hated life. So Tokaji couldn't do anything, and he didn't do anything; he just stood with all the rage in the world. How come things never worked in his favor?
Tokaji bet he looked like a commoner, looked like the stupid confused kid he was. He bet that Crosshair was trying to protect him and he bet that Bellamy knew he was weak. Tokaji knew he couldn't get near the bullets, his quirk wouldn't help at all. "This just isn't fair at all." Tokaji hissed like a pouting child the young male crossed his arm across his chest and shifted his gaze to the ground. Perhaps he should just walk away, this was becoming all too boring for him.

Yasou
Yasou fell silent at the boys words, she could not relate. She knew she could not understand how her felt. "I'm sorry." is all the girl said, then after a moment of silence she shrugged. "Do you think he can get out?" she muttered in a low voice. The girl thought for a moment; "You should tell someone." she then stated plainly before biting her lip in thought. "You are concerned for him, no?" she tipped her head to the side. "Would you like to check on him?" the female's final sentence kinda even shocked her. It wasn't exactly legal for them to do such a thing as she had in mind, but she didn't have a brother and therefore couldn't know what pain Bellamy felt; she had to help him. Besides, it would be good exercise after missing a day of school.

Ryel
Ryel shifting back and forth at the other boy's words. He made it sound easy, definitely still had a lot to learn- but Ryel admired him none the less. He felt odd about letting the hero go, it was a once in a life-time opportunity. "Wait!" Ryel suddenly called out and shot his hand towards the male, he suddenly felt stupid. He didn't know what he wanted with this male; he just didn't want to let go. Suddenly an idea popped into his head, a stupid idea that made him grin insanely wide. The boy knew nothing more to have a good time than training, "Can we spar?"
He waited before quickly defending the question, "Not even. I mean I don't wanna get you in trouble, of course. But you're so cool, and I think I can be cool if I try really hard. Maybe just show me some moves, I bet you can't guess my quirk. You don't seem busy. Please?" the male began rambling again as he gave a hopeful smile towards Fast-Lightning.

Dead account

"Uh, sure i got time." He awsnered as he took the boy out of town "whats your name by the way?"((whats next is after ryel's response)) "so first, you want to get your opponent's attention, unless were talking about bellamy or king , you get the point, next when your opponent punchs or kick, eiher dodge or grab it, i honestly prefer dodging so i have a perfect shot at my opponent"

King was talking with Emerald when Emerald began explaining. "I put a tracker on the hero Crosshair."
"Why?" King asked.
"I hate cowards I never leave a fight unfinished." Crocodile explained.
"Well as your boss I have to disagree give me the tracker I'll tell Crosshair to remove the tracker allies are always appreciated." King told his uncle. King left the house and began swinging from building to building with his quirk following the tracker. King landed in the allyway wich he saw Crosshair in. When he landed he saw Bellamy. "Ah you the kid who got tasered during a fight because he was a coward." King laughed teasing the villain. "Crosshair me you against this guy "I've always respected you as a hero bout time we work together." King told Crosshair with complete seriousness.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Renwick turned to Yasou, "maybe we should go check the station" he turned into a Sparrow and said "I'll meet in front of your house, I'll be the grey dog opposite your house" he then flew down to the street and turned into a dog, sitting and waiting for Yasou.

Bellamy turned to King, "I wasn't a coward, I got caught off guard, and I've got no time for this, I got some information to read through" after he said this he used his tendrils to flee the fight. He turned his head and called out "and I am not a coward."

Crosshair had planned on pressing his advantage when yet another person showed up. It was King. Jeez, two days in a row running into this pair. But to Crosshair's confusion, the young crime lord appeared to be offering an alliance of sorts? Whatever it was, he was suggesting, a team-up or whatever, Crosshair was having none of it. The kid was a well-known Mafia lord! Not only that, but yesterday he had straight-up killed two cops. Being stuck between King and Bellamy was not his idea of fun. Not only that, but there was still that one kid that had lured him into the alleyway initially.

But to Crosshair's surprise, Bellamy began to turn tail and run, saying something like he wasn't a coward, and "I've got some information to read through". Well, Crosshair was not going to let Bellamy just escape that easily. That kid had undoubtedly just broke out of the police station, probably killing officers as well. Bellamy had used his tendrils to climb, which meant that Crosshair now how a good angle on Bellamy without endangering Tokaji, or King! The Pro-Hero raised his sawed-off shotgun and fired at Bellamy, deciding to ignore King for now. The blast from the shot was deafening in the space of the alleyway, most likely deafening all nearby people who's ears weren't accustom to this type of noise.