• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Reincarnation and a Thirst for Power

(This is the first time I've tried starting anything, so apologies in advance if it's not that great.)
Petalburg Woods were quiet for the most part that day. All the wild Pokémon were out doing whatever they were doing. Hunting for food, walking through the woods, avoiding or picking fights with other Pokémon and trainers alike, et cetera. Although, something strange happened. Deep within the woods, quite far off from the path normally walked, a Leafeon began to awaken. Her ears and tail were a dark blue rather than the usual green Leafeons were known for. The green sprouts coming out of this Leafeon also looked a bit more like blue thorns than anything else.
"Nngh… where am I..?" Cascade opened her eyes, looking around. She was lying down in the middle of a clearing, with thankfully no other wild Pokémon around. "...Arceus, why can't I remember his name... Trainer? Trainer, are you there?!" She stumbled to her feet. "Why do I feel so different..? Why do I feel so weak?" She looked around. "Hello? Anyone out there?!" She called out for help, hoping that anyone that could help her would come for her. "Anyone at all!?" She started to freak out. She didn't even recognize where she was.
EDIT: (So I just read the other posts, so I'm gonna set a few more things.)
RULES.
1: Follow Pokecharms rules, blah blah, you get the idea.
2: Fakemon ARE allowed, but only a few. Perhaps one or two.
3: ...That's basically all I got.

Last edited:
“Watch it, leafy! You’re yelling super loud and it’s hurting my ears. Seriously, pipe down!” A voice called to the confused leafeon from above. If she decided to look up, she’d find a glameow sitting on a branch of a tree. He was a light purple color and had bright blue eyes, along with a collar made of pure gold and studded with large diamonds. He flicked his curly tail in annoyance, flexing his claws all the while. “Hmph, a pity... Someone like you interrupting my nap like this. Crying for your... Trainer... Was it? Hehe... Pet... You won’t survive a day out here if you keep screaming like that. Some wild pokemon here will snatch you up and swallow you down in a single gulp!” The glameow teased with a fanged grin.

Cascade looked up at where the voice was coming from, startled. She actually didn't notice that Glameow until just now, glaring at him after his comments. "...Pardon, I'm more than just a pet. Also, I'm sorry for interrupting you from your nap, I didn't notice there was anyone else in this clearing." She sighed, looking down shyly for a moment before glaring back up at this Glameow. "Also, I doubt any wild Pokémon out here would stand a chance against me. You included." She didn't seem all too happy with his attitude, growling quietly.

At that statement, he chuckled again. “How unobservant you are... I told you you wouldn’t survive a day in these woods, especially if you can’t even spot a glam cat like me in a tree like this.” The cat pokemon licked his paw before looking down at Cascade again. “You think I’m scared of you, Pet? You think you actually have a chance when we both know that you are powerless without your precious trainer. Kehehe...” He hopped down from his tree branch and landed on the ground below. Afterwards, he started to stalk towards the eeveelution, still smiling.

Her glare got a bit more violent, so to speak. "You know what? I don't need a trainer to operate anymore. I'll do fine on my own. You'll be my first test of power, if ya don't mind!" She suddenly smiled, rushing at the Glameow. Thorns came out of her forearm, and she lunged right past him, in an attempt to get the thorns to cut through his side. Seemed like she was using her own twisted variant of Leaf Blade.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp (a swampert) was minding his own business when he heard a commotion. He turned around to see a Leafeon and a Glameow, the Leafeon was about to hit the Glameow with a form of Leaf Blade. With a sigh Wamp moved with surprising speed and grace for something his size and got in between them, but he was hit by the move, even with him being bigger and stronger the move was still super effective. Wamp blacked out.

She stopped, the lunge placing her a fair bit of distance away from the Glameow. She looked down at the forepaw where that attack came from, the thorns retracting. "...What the... I know Grass is super effective against Water types, but... that was a fully evolved Swampert." She looked back at that Glameow. "Now that I've seen that happening, I'm not sure if you're really worth the effort on my end."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp slowly regained consciousness, brushed himself off and stared at the Leafeon. "Your new here, aren't you", he then turns to the Glameow, "What's all this about then, why were you two fighting"

She nodded. "In fact, I... just sort of woke up here." She sat down on the ground, looking up at Wamp, not at all confused about the fact that he just woke up from completely blacking out from a Grass-type attack. "Well, when I woke up, she started sassing me, and I wasn't going to be dealing with that, and then she leapt down talking about how I was gonna die in this forest, so that was when I decided to... do something, so to speak."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Your strong kid and you got guts" Wamp said. He sat down and said "whats your name then", as he said this he handed her a citrus berry. When he moved to hand it to the leafeon, the stone around his neck glitter. "Eat you will feel better"

"Thanks, I suppose..." A faint smile appeared on her face, before looking up at him when he offered her a berry. "Uh... alright." She was surprised. She had hit him, yet he was helping her. She took the berry gently and ate it, admiring the stone around Wamp's neck. "Ooh, that stone looks nice... is that one of those mega stones I've been hearing about?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"yeah" he said, "I can show what happens when I use it if you want" he said. He stood up in front of Cascade waiting for an answer.

"Nah, it's fine..." She shook her head. "Either way, don't you need a trainer for those to work? I thought I heard something along the lines of mega evolution only being achieved through a close bond between trainer and Pokémon... but who needs mega evolutions when you're strong enough on your own?" She got a cocky grin, unintentionally showing off her fangs in the process.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Oh I used to have a trainer, but something went wrong when we tried to use mega evolution, his like essence or soul was absorbed into the stone, I lost him but now I can mega evolve anytime I like." Wamp said, he then sat back down looking sad.

"...Oh..." Her grin turned into a bit of an upset look, as she looked down. "I mean... golly, how do I react to that..." She walked up to him and placed her paw on his hand, in a rather weak attempt to try and cheer him up. "At least you know your trainer's still with you, right?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Yea..." he started to say when all of a sudden there was a rustle in the bushes. "Who's there" Wamp said defiantly. Suddenly out jumped a horde of Lycanrock. He then mega evolved and stood in front of Cascade as he tried to protect her from them.

Cascade looked up. "Hey, no! You're hurt! Let me handle this!" She got in front of him, thorns coming out of her front right arm once again as she lunged at the Lycanroc, trying to cut through them in a similar fashion to how she attacked that Glameow earlier.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"I'm not that hurt, really" He then proceeds to help Cascade, by using Hammer Arm on the Lycanroc. "You can't have all the fun"

"Hmph, if you say so!" She smiled, realizing that Wamp was a bit more powerful than what first met the eye. She continued dashing around the Lycanroc, hitting it every one in a while. Her constant dashing made it hard to hit her.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Suddenly Wamp returned to normal and blacked out, mega evolving had been to hard for him as he was still weak after the hit from Cascade.

She glanced over at Wamp, concerned. However, her main priority at the moment was making sure this Lycanroc wasn't going to bother her again, so she kept fighting it. It was a long fight, but eventually, she emerged victorious, albeit with a few scratches and such along her body. She walked up to Wamp, placing her paws on his shoulders and shaking him, trying to get him to wake up. "Hey! Wake up!"

"Ugh, great..." She sighed. "This is my fault, ain't it?" She looked around, before spotting a berry tree with a few Oran berries. She knew they weren't necessarily the best berries for this sort of thing, but they healed just a little bit, and they were really the only ones she could find. She picked a few berries from the tree, walking back up to Wamp and trying to use them to heal him.

"Yep. I was too fast for that one." She smiled back, sitting down on the ground in front of him. She held out her paw and tried to help him up, despite being smaller and probably physically weaker.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp was greatful for the help. When he was upright he looked up at the sky, "It's getting late we should find shelter" he said.

"Shelter?" She tilted her head. "I mean... why not, I suppose. Where do you think we'd be able to stay, though? I don't think there's any humans that would just allow us to stay with them without some sort of extra thing going on..." She looked around. "And I don't think there's any caves around here for us to hide out in..."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"There is one place" Wamp said, "there is an old man who lives in the nearby town, he will offer shelter no strings attached, trust me"

"Well, you sound like you know this man from experience, so... okay." She used her small stature in comparison to him to climb up onto his shoulder and lie down there, hanging her paws down. Her tail flicked back and forth just a little bit. "Lead the way."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp started to walk to the town, there was no trouble all the way there, when they arrived at the town he headed straight to a small house near the edge of the town, he then knocked on the door till it opened. The old man looked happy to see them and let them in.

She looked around the house, smiling. "Huh, this place does look pretty nice... thank you for the hospitality, mister." She leapt off of Wamp, still looking around. She didn't really have much to say, although she was grateful for the shelter for the upcoming night.

Cascade lied down next to Wamp, actually enjoying his presence quite a bit. She didn't think she'd find any Pokémon around that area she could get along with after that whole fiasco with that Glameow, but it turned out she was wrong. She ended up falling asleep quite soon afterwards.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp was awoken by a creek in the floor boards he looked up to see the old man with a ultra ball about to throw it at Cascade. He jumped up and pushed the man down, the man hit his head on a table and lay still.

Cascade woke up, hearing all the commotion. "Wha- what's going on!? Is there a thief insi-" She cut herself off, immediately noticing the ultra ball sitting on the ground next to the old man. "...That... did you just save me?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"I..I..I think I killed him" stuttered Wamp, "Oh god I didn't mean to he was going to catch you and I freaked out so I hit him away from you."

"Wait, he's dead!?" She ran up to the old man and checked his pulse. She still remembered a thing or two from her past life. Seemed like her trainer taught her well.

She took a deep breaths in an attempt to calm herself. "From what I can tell... no. At most, you probably just left him with a hopefully non-lethal concussion. We should probably get outta here, though..." She started to freak out a bit. "Why would you hit him so hard?!"