• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Reincarnation and a Thirst for Power

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"I'll take him upstai…" suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Mr Jones are you ok we heard a crash" We went silent. Wamp turned to Cascade "Hide!" he said.

Cascade ran and hid beneath the bed. She was small, so the hiding spot worked perfectly for her, especially with the blankets blocking the view of that area. She started to freak out, wondering what would come of Wamp if he couldn't hide in time.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp was looking around for a place to hide, when the door burst open, there were two men they looked from Wamp to Mr Jones and back again. "Quick tranq him" said one man, Wamp felt a sting in his neck and he drifted off to sleep. The man then said "Right better take him to the professor."

Cascade actually teared up a bit. She couldn't bear seeing her only friend knocked down like that. She wanted to help Wamp, but at the same time, she knew she didn't stand a chance against two humans with tranquilizer guns and Arceus knows what else. She couldn't do anything but stay in that hiding spot, like Wamp told her to.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp woke up in a cage, near a window in the lab of the town professor. He looked out the window he could see the old man's house from here, he only hoped Cascade was ok.

Cascade peeked out from under the bed of the now empty house. She slowly opened the door, hoping no one was outside who would try and catch her, or worse. She saw the figure of Wamp in the window, and decided that she had to help him. She snuck towards the lab, staying in the shadows to avoid being detected by anyone.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp saw Cascade leave the house but before he could say anything the professor walked over to him. "Well then looks like we've got a danger to people, here." He turned around and moved somethings from the table, then he said "I will fix that though".

After some time of sneaking around, Cascade managed to push open the door to the lab. "You." She glared at the Professor, walking further into the lab and approaching the two of them. "Let him go. That whole incident was an accident. I was there, I saw everything. That man tried to catch me, and Wamp was merely trying to protect me. He didn't mean to use that much force, it was a simple mistake."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
While the professor is distracted Wamp realised he must have given me something as his strength had returned completely. As he realised this he mega evolved bursting from his cage it was then that he realised that the professor had a tranq gun in his hand. "Watch out" Wamp shouted as he pointed the gun at Cascade.

Cascade quickly lunged and ducked behind a table, using it as a shield. She hissed at the Professor. "Wow, not even stopping to listen to reason? For a professor, you really are dumb! I wanted to resolve this peacefully!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp stomped up to the professor who shrunk back in fear. Wamp raised his massive fist preparing to use Hammer Arm on the Professor "Don't hurt her" Wamp said as he started to bring his fist down towards the professor.

Cascade leaped out from behind the table, grasping onto Wamp's arm, stopping him. "No! Don't hurt anyone else! Can we all just calm down!?" She was sweating, freaking out just a tiny bit.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp looked the professor, then lowered his arm, "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me" he said. "He..." the professor attempted to call out but Wamp turned around and used Mud Shot to cover his mouth, Wamp returned to normal.

"Wamp… let's just take a few deep breaths... calm down... let the Professor speak... nothing will get resolved if we keep things going like this." She glared at both of them sternly. "I feel like a mom right now."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Ok" said Wamp and he removed the mud, the very second the mud was gone the professor shouted "Help me, someo.." Wamp lightly hit in the head which knocked him out, he turned to Cascade and said "we should go".

"...Right." She scoffed at the Professor. "Damn humans. From what I can tell, all of them are acting the same... acting like we're something to fear, when they're the ones treating us poorly." She climbed onto Wamp's shoulder. "Come on, let's get outta here."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As they left a group of men appeared surrounding them, "Look what we got here" one man said, "I want the Leafeon undamaged it could be worth something, do what you want with the Swampert". Wamp wasn't sure of what to do.

"Ugh, more humans!?" She glared, before looking back at the wall. Thorns shot out of her right forearm once again, and she slashed at the wall, making a hole big enough for her to slip through. She slashed two more times for Wamp to be able to get through. "Come on!!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp was about to head through when one of the men threw a small metal ball at Cascade, he moved in front of him and it gave him an electric shock, now he was extremely annoyed, he mega evolved again and in a blind rage started to attack the men, he started to punch and throw them.

"Wamp-" She was about to stop him, but she was fed up with all these humans bothering them as well. She finally gave in, letting Wamp unleash his rage upon the group. She thought he could handle them just fine, but she kept watch for anyone that might be coming after her from behind.

"Wait, please! D-don't leave me here! P-please take me with you!" From in a corner on the other side, a Rockruff called out from inside a cage. The small pup had a few scars that were visible on it. He looked badly wounded and his left eye had a scar on it. The cell he was inside of had a lock on it which needed a key to be opened.

"Wha-!?" She freaked out a bit at the other voice coming from seemingly nowhere, and she snuck back in through the hole in the wall. She noticed the cage with the Rockruff held within. He reminded her of how she woke up, calling for help. Instead of searching for the key to the cell, she had another idea. "Stand back, kid." Thorns came out of her arm again, and she tried to use her own variant of Leaf Blade to chop straight through the bars.

"Over here." She waved to Wamp, still trying to cut through the bars of the cage that the Rockruff was trapped in. "Gah… help me out here, would ya? Dunno what humans made these damn cages out of, but my thorns can't cut this..." She growled, still trying her best. "We'll get you out," She told the Rockruff, wincing in pain after accidentally hitting one of the bars with her paw, "don't you worry one bit."

Standing back and allowing him to break off the door, he leaped out happily. Freedom is something he longed for for a very long time. Dashing out of the cage, he instantly darted through the lab, opening cages that help pokèmon big and small. Once they were all releasd, the rockruff immediately remembered the Swampert and waited at the exit just to be sure if he needed help.

Cascade panted, tired out already from everything that had happened. Between almost being captured and freeing Pokémon, she already wanted a break from all this madness. "Remind me to never enter a town or a city ever again..." She groaned, about to walk outside, but then she remembered: Even though it was likely night, there were also probably still humans outside that would see her and Wamp. She decided to just stick around inside for a bit, looking over at the Rockruff she had helped free. "So, I'm curious. What's your name?"

"Umm...I don't have a name. Or at least I don't remember having one. The professor addresses us with numbers." Embarrassment swept across his body like a cold chill. Sitting down, it revealed all of the scars that were from experiments that would never heal. Tears started to well in his eyes, he had no memory of anything before he got to the lab. He hated himself even more for not even knowing his own name.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp really wanted to help the poor Rockruff but all the energy had been drained from him, meaning he could no more than move to sit next to him.

"Aww, well..." She sighed, getting a bit closer to the Rockruff and patting him on the back. "...I know! Maybe we can give you a name! I know you're a Rockruff, so, how about... uh... Rocky?" She started sweating, visibly awkward. She very clearly wasn't the best with names, but she was trying her best.

Not at all questioning her reasoning for picking the name, his eyes radiated happiness as widened with joy. "Cool! Rocky is a pretty cool name! Thanks!" Hopping around the two in circles, he kept getting more excited. "Thanks for freeing me you guys! I wouldn't have gotten out without you!"

"Woah-" She was a bit surprised with how he went from almost crying to hopping around in sheer joy in figuratively the snap of a finger, but she went with it. "You're welcome for everything, Rocky!" She smiled as well. The joy this Rockruff had was a bit contagious to her, and she tried petting him. "Now now, settle down..."

"So, what are your names?" The young Rocky sat down, still giddy from earlier. Trying his best to contain the sadness that was still inside him which was mixed with happy emotions.

"You may call me Cascade." She stood up and performed an elegant bow to the best of her ability, before sitting back down in front of Rocky. "My friend here is... Wamp, I believe his name was." Her memory was a bit blurred due to the intensity of the situation that had just transpired earlier.

"Nice to meet you Cascade and Wamp! You both have very nice names! Umm, hey, do you think we could be..friends?" Waiting for their approval, he sat looking over at them both periodically.

"Friends..? I-I don't really have many of those aside from Wamp here, but... I did give you a name, and you seem nice, so it's only fair, yeah?" She playfully ruffled the fur on Rocky's head, smiling. "Of course I'll be your friend."