• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Reincarnation and a Thirst for Power

Smiling and glowing up, he felt his spirits being lifted up from what she said. "Wow! I made two new friends!" Rocky began hopping around again, this time feeling more vigilant than ever.

Stopping then returning his gaze to Wamp, he responded. "You're right, let's get out of here! But first.." Turning around and leaping onto a desk, he knocked over a few chemicals then ran out towards and past Cascade and Wamp.

"You guys might wanna run!" Laughing, practically giggling he ran outside. Smiling ear to ear, he turned around after he was far enough and waited for the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, let's get goi-" She flinched a bit when Rocky knocked over the chemicals, walking outside alongside him, ready to defend him from any humans or other Pokémon that might be wandering about. She stayed close to him no matter what, since Rocky was in his first stage of evolution. "Yeah, yeah, I'm with you..." She was panting, just barely having managed to keep up.

Bursting with energy, he rolled down the hill blindly, stopping to frolic in the grass, and running around in a circles a few times every time he saw a tree. As soon as they caught up, the chemicals mixed and they went off like a chain-reaction since there were many others inside. All of the chemicals inside went of one by one by one by one. A large cloud formed over were the building had been and some of the lab was in flames. "Hehehehe, I'm freeeee!!" The joy he felt overpowered him, it radiated off of him like heat waves coming off the sun. Even from all the running they did, he still felt like running a marathon.

Cascade looked back at the lab that literally just went up in flames, quite startled. "Uh... guys? Should we be at all concerned that we just MADE THE PLACE EXPLODE!?" She shouted, very clearly freaking out about it.

"Yeah yeah, I think we'll both be just fine..." She nodded. "I could use the exercise anyway." She got behind Wamp, following him to wherever his cave may be.

Continuing to prance around, his tail thrashed rapidly and his movements were swift and efficient. He darted from place to place eagerly stopping to enjoy simple things like smelling flowers or gazing up at trees. "Ooh, what's that?" He said pointing to what seemed to him a weird green thingy sprouting up out of the ground.

"Eh?" She looked at the green thing that Rocky was curious about. She ended up getting curious herself, walking up to it and poking it. "I... actually dunno."

Unaware that it was actually just a flower he took it and put it in her hair. "Whatever it is, I think you should keep it!" It was a pink Tulip, it was blooming and it was just right. Smiling he turned and returned to Wamps' side. Still bouncing and full of energy, he began whistling to pass the time. It was something he didn't know he could do. Rocky continued, still as energetic as ever.

She then realized it was a tulip and felt like an idiot... before Rocky put it in her hair. She gasped and blushed. "Oh, t-that actually looks nice... thanks, Rocky!" She smiled, nuzzling up to the Rockruff somewhat. She kept walking alongside him and Wamp.

Since Rocky was still pretty young and was never exposed to the outside world before, he didn't know what she was blushing for. Instead of embarrassing her he thanked her genuinely. "No problem! Hey, Wamp! You've been awfully quiet, are we almost there?" Keeping a solid smile on his face and continuing to whistle up a storm, he looked content out into the horizon, the sun was just beginning to set in the sky. They only had a few minutes of light left.

"It looks really roomy!" Admiring his cave he ran inside and gazed into the darkness. "So dark!" His voice echoed a bit from the size of the cage. The only darkness was no match for him. His eyes then adjusted to the dark as he proceeded inside. Rocky called out to the other two and jumped around in the huge cave. It was much bigger than the cage he spent half his life inside of.

"Oh, ok.." Settling down as the Sun left the sky, he became colder than he expected. Rocky started shivering then curled his tail around his body. Sleep was not too far behind, the drowsiness finally caught up with him. Still cold on the inside, he wrapped himself tighter, placing his muzzle on his fluffy tail. Falling asleep, his happiness was still inside as he thought about everything that had happened that day. Rocky dozed off after a few minutes.

Last edited:
A few hours later, before the sun had shone all the way in the sky. Loud snoring could be heard. Without warning, Rocky rolled over and started to suffocate Wamp while he was still asleep. Heavier than before, he was unable to feel the large lump beneath him.

A quilava ran through the forest, something chasing it. The quilava looked back at the beast chasing it and tripped on a root, badly spraining its foot. "Help!" It yelled as the tyranitar roared

Being woken up by all the noise, he decided to check up on what was happening. Not far from the cave, he noticed the Quilava crying for help. Rubbing his eyes sleepily, he stepped out, only to be fully awakened at the sight of a pokèmon in desperate need of help. While his friends were still asleep, he dashed out of the cave, pouncing on the Tyranitar, roaring at it and holding it down with tremendous strength. "Pick on someone your own size, bub!" Unaware he was not the same Rockruff from before, he looked over at the Quilava cautiously. "Get out of here! GO!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"O-Okay thank you" the Quilava ran off, wanting to stay and help but not wanting to get in his way. The quilava ended up hiding in a crevice in the rock outside the cave

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The commotion outside work Wamp, he trudged outside and saw a Tyranitar causing trouble, he sighed, mega evolved and walked toward the beast.

The little Quilava saw the massive swampert mega evolve and got even more terrified.
"That Lycanroc could never take both at once!" He thought and shakily crawled from the crevice and sprinted back over to where the lycanroc was when he left

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp walked up to the Tyranitar and used Hammer Arm to send it flying, He then turned to the Lycanroc and said "Rocky did you evolve?"

The quilava realized that the swampert was the Lycanrocs friend. He walked over to the Lycanroc. "Th-Thank you for saving me"
The quilava was obviously a kid and had recently evolved as he was small and still sounded like a kid

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Hey there little guy whats your name?" Wamp said to the Quilava calmly, as he said this he slowly returned to normal and smiled at the Quilava.

"No problem!" Looking at his friend he responded. "What is that?" Not knowing what evolving even was. Rocky still sounded like his old self, still as energetic as ever.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Evolving is similar to what I do, but its permanent...urrr… it's like growing up. Some pokemon evolve twice like me, some only once like you and some can mega evolve like me." said Wamp calmly to Rocky.

"Oh, it must've happened overnight." It can't believe I look like this, I thought I was gonna stay the same forever!" Although he didn't remember evolving, he was much happier now that he would be able to protect his friends. Rocky would hate it if they got hurt because of him. This way, he could actually help out. Smiling again, he laughed and bounced around as his old self would've done. Rocky looked over at the Quilava, wondering were it came from. He didn't want to pressure it into saying anything. It could be quite intimidating if two fully evolved pokèmon kept prodding him with questions. Instead of saying anything, he continued prancing around in the cave, trying to figure out how to use his new form.

"Oh... i never got a name..." he said. "As long as i can remember i was in a place that made me fight other pokemon and when i wasnt fighting i was in this... this darkness. It was cold and i didnt get much food. I got on a winning streak when i evolved then... i was thrown outside with that Tyranitar. It roared and came after me so i ran" he said. On closer inspection the Quilava had many scars. (Btw the dark place was a cage and he was fighting in an illegal underground pokemon fight club)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Folks.
Keep in mind that our RP forum rules require posts in the RP forums to be at least one paragraph long - not one line. Also remember that images in the RP forum board may not be used unless they were created by you or specifically for you by request or commission - and you need to be able to prove such. An image has been removed from one of Lunar the Mew's posts for this reason.

Another thing to keep in mind is that our global rules do not permit posting multiple times in a row. Use the 'Edit' button at the bottom of your posts to add further thoughts. Some multiple posts have been merged here.

Kindly read the rules before posting anything else.

“What’s all this about..?” The glameow asked, waving his tail from side to side. “Yes I’m still here, I’ve just been listening to both of you speak... Darn pets. You should just go home, this isn’t a place for either of you.” He snarled.

Turning around, Rocky glared at the Glameow with a cold stare. "Back off!" Slightly growling low, he was getting ready attack. The Lycanrock was going to ravage him if he said anything smart. Although he was young, Rokai didn't feel like taking anything from this 'kitten'. Feeling like he was threatning him with his posture and the look in his eyes, he prepared himself for any sort of attack he had prepared. He was willing to protect his friend at all costs. Rocky really didn't care what happened next.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp looked up 'not you again' he thought. He then said "Leave them alone Glameow, there wild not domestic". He stood up and glared at the cat, cracking his knuckles and tensing his muscles at him. "Why do you feel the need to hurt and bully those smaller than you, or do you not remember the Leafeon incident."