• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Reincarnation and a Thirst for Power

The quilava looked up at the Glameow. "You think you're high and mighty? Try being enslaved your entire life, and not only that but starting it by watching your mother get killed" He said lowly. "Your mangy self has no right to speak"

The Lycanrock was tired from his fight from earlier. Going inside the cave, he fell asleep while the sun was still high in the sky. Turning over periodically, it looked light he was fighting even in his sleep. Only to be woken up again from a horrid nightmare. Screaming at the top of his lungs, he bolted upwards, his heart still pounding in his chest. Looking around, he sighed. "Another bad dream.."

The quilava ran inside. "Are you okay?" He asked the Lycanroc he still didnt know the name of. He had calmed down a lot since the Tyranitar attacked

"I'm fine. Hey, umm, why was that Tyranitar chasing you in the first place?" Standing up, beginning to stretch, he decided to wait awhile before going back to sleep. Laying back down, the Lycanrock laying on his stomach turned his attention toward the Quilava. Flicking an ear, he hesitated to speak again.

"I didn't have a name before until I was given one. My new name is Rocky. Nice to meet you! I hope I didn't disturb you with all the shouting I did earlier.." Still sounding very childish, he bounced around a few times. Suddenly he stopped and looked over at the Quilava, gazing more curiously this time. "You're so...ADOWABEE!" Acting a little bit odd, his demeanor changed drastically. He picked up the Quilava and squeezed him tightly. "You're so CUTE! How did I not notice it before?" Even though he knew it was probably older than him, he still looked quite plump and chubby. All silliness aside, he still looked cool.

Immediately setting him down, he realized how stupid he had been acting. Although it didn't show, he felt like a complete weirdo. "O-oh, sorry..I guess I lost it..huh?" Looking anywhere but in his direction, Rocky stopped asking questions, went to the far side of the cave and curled up and remained quiet.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp decided he would give them space as he had noticed that the Quilava seemed to fear him. He sat outside the cave and watched as the world around him buzzed with activity. He also needed to cool down as it had seemed to get hotter in the cave. As he sat Wamp started to feel depressed, as he realised due to his size most pokemon are afraid of him.

The quilava decided to leave him alone and went to Wamp. "Hey there. I dont think i know your name" he said. He sat down next to the larger pokemon

Standing up, Rocky walked past them and went outside for some fresh air. Feeling horrible after the incident that happened earlier, he need some time alone without any interruptions. Rocky hoped no one would come looking for him. Even once the cave was out of sight, he kept running until finally, he couldnt run anymore. Sitting down underneath a tree, he placed his head back against it, closing his eyes.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Suddenly noticing that Rocky wasn't make a ruckus he turned to the cave and said "Rocky you ok in there". No reply, he then turned around to survey the area. He noticed some branches in the trees swaying, so he walked over and looked around he saw tracks on the ground and thinking someone had taken Rocky, he charged into the forest to try and find him.

"Sigh..I just know Wamp is gonna come looking for me.." Rocky clawed his way the top of the tree he was leaning on. After reaching the top, he hoped no one would find him. Right now, he desired to be alone. The Lycanrock wasn't willing to hear their fake concern. Trying to avoid all contact with anyone, he kept quiet, closing his eyes once more.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp was becoming more and more worried. He had started knocking down trees as he trampled his way through the woods. He found where the tracks ended, but couldn't find Rocky, out of worry and anger that someone may have hurt him, he tore down the trees closest to him and sat on the ground defeated.

"AAAHH!!" Being in one of the trees he knocked down, he fell and hit his head on the ground. Landing with a hard thump, Rocky was knocked unconscious from the brutal collision. He had a wound which was starting to swell from the fall. Unable to be shaken awake, it might take longer than expected for him to wake up. His body layed still on the ground, but he was still breathing.

Cascade had been out cold for a while now. Eventually, she woke up in the cave, stumbling outside when she realized none of her friends were there. She looked around. "...Damn it, where'd they all go...? I hate how long I end up resting sometimes..." She groaned, shaking her head. She had a habit of oversleeping. She started to wander.

The quilava was still sitting down outside wondering what the sounds were in the distance. He heard something from the cave and turned around. "Are you with the Swampert and Lycanroc?" He asked

"Well, I remember a Swampert and a Rockruff, but..." She put a paw on one of her temples, rubbing it as she tried to think. "Did that Rockruff evolve while I was asleep...?" She still looked a bit groggy and tired. She was still recovering from the hectic day beforehand. "...Wait. How do you know those two? I don't remember seeing a Quilava like you around here at all."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp after seeing what he did to Rocky ran off into the forest, so he couldn't hurt anymore Pokémon, as he charge away he left behind him a trail of destruction, he ran and ran until he found a very large tree he sat at the base of the tree, satisfied that from here everyone he cared about would be safe.

"Well I was being chased by a Tyranitar that destroyed the wall of the arena I was forced into since I was born and I ran away then they saved me" He explained. "So whats your name?" He asked her

"You may call me Cascade." She stood on her hind paws just to perform a respectful bow, her tail curling around her a bit, before she dropped back down on all fours again and resumed her normal stance. "Since I told you my name, I guess it's only fair that I ask yours." She cocked her head to the side, one of her ears drooping down. "...Although, with a history like that... do you have a name? Sorry if this is a bit of a rough topic..."

"Hmm... well, let's see... darn, I was never the best with names..." She sat down on the ground and stared up at the sky. She seemed deep in thought for quite some time, thinking of a few names that would work for a male Quilava. Quilava evolves into Typhlosion… she got an idea. "How about... Ty?" She started sweating nervously, thinking that she probably didn't come up with nearly the best name that she could have.

"Okay that's cool. Ty? I like it" He said. He gave her a smile. "So Cascade where are you from...and if you dint mind me asking... why are your ears and tail blue?"

"Where I'm from, and... why my ears and tail are blue?" She looked down, seemingly only now noticing her odd coloration. "Well... long story short, I don't know how my ears and tail got like this. Although, I like it. I think it looks pretty." She smiled, wagging her tail a bit before thinking about the other question. Where she's from. "I... well... that's another story entirely. I had a trainer at one point, but I was caught in a nasty fight with some sort of fire type... I was practically shredded. And then when I woke up, I wasn't in a Pokémon center. I was out in the wild again. I called for him. But he didn't come." She sighed, shuddering a bit. "Damn humans..."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp was at peace he had all he needed, his tree and quiet, but no more friends. But at least he couldn't hurt them anymore. He didn't say goodbye because he hated goodbyes. He lay down to sleep hoping they would come find him they would only end up hurt like Rocky

"No, no... it's not worth it." She shook her head, pawing at the ground a bit. "From what I've seen so far, humans have been nothing but cruel to Pokémon. Both of my friends were held captive at one point. Not in pokeballs, but cages. Likely to be experimented on by that professor that was there." She scowled. "I don't think I want a trainer anymore. Pokémon can be strong without human interference. I just need to prove it."

"...Oh. I see." She looked up and blushed, a bit embarrassed. "S-Sorry I went off on a bit of a tangent there. I mean, if you wanna look for them, you can. I'm just gonna stay here just in case they come back here, since from what I can tell Wamp uses this place as a shelter..." She looked around, up at the trees. She was quite enjoying the tranquil nature of the forest.

"Its okay, ill go look for them and get you if i need help" He went off in the direction of Wamp and the Lycanroc. He found the Lycanroc and pulled him back to Cascade before going to look for wamp

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Wamp heard footsteps coming towards him, he didn't know who it was but he needed to hide, he could not let himself be found. He used Mud Shot and entombed him self in a solid mud-cucoon, that was as strong as diamond.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"Leave me, while im here, you, Cascade and Rocky are safe" Wamp said from inside his mud cocoon. "Tell Cascade goodbye for me, and tell Rocky I'm sorry I knocked her out of a tree." Wamp added.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"You heard what I said" Wamp was getting angry. "Now leave". Wamp really wanted to be alone, but his only regret would be leaving Cascade alone, but she would be just fine with Rocky and this Quilava.