• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Region of Stars [Discussion]

Ok, so this is before Kaleb was capable of Mega Evolution or owned a lot of his Pokémon. He only owns his Froena Pokémon and an Infernape and a Gliscor.

I'll post in a bit.

As for the electric guardian. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky/Time/Darkness bring back fond memories of the Manectric (Sky) and Luxray (Time/Darkness) tribes in Amp. Plains. So either of those Pokemon is a good choice, something like Ampharos is also a good electric type.

Oh dear... I wasn't gone that long was I? anyways Manectirc could be a good Electric guardian,

And for Incinaroar, I don't want them to be starters, if that was the case Water would be Primarina but alas no...

True, alright they will be arriving at the island now, and remember the only way into the island is through the waterfall's cave because the rest is cliffs.

True, but that wouldn't be how I would picture it. I think it would be anyone who tries grabbing the sword itself. I doubt it would drain an oars life force, or Lucy's at that matter.

Here is the Pokedex entry on Honedge from Pokémon Y: “If anyone dares to grab its hilt, it wraps a blue cloth around that person’s arm and drains that person’s life energy completely.”

I have a question. Would it be possible for either the Rock or Water guardian to appear in the cave and chase us out into the open area of the island? I know it would seem a little out of place, but it would be a pretty awesome way to start off our time on the island. If not, its fine, but it would be cool if it did happen.

I apologize if I'm like a Jigacho that's far from the group since I kinda need a bit of time to get myself together after what happened recently...

I'll attempt to get my first post up as soon as possible since I don't want to make a bad first impression here.

Well, I say let's give everyone a chance to get on the island first then we can decide what to do, also we need to figure out these guardians.

Maybe Tyranitar could be the rock guardian and I still don't know who to choose for electric...
Scolipede or Dragalge could be poison.
Salazzle or Charizard for fire.. there are many possibilities.

I have a feeling Poison could also be Salazzle, clearing a way for a different Fire type to be the guardian so it doesnt seem like we are copying Sun and Moon.

I’m mostly having my Pichu attempting to warn the other Pokémon of the group’s presence and such.

Just a quick note, no one can be catching him especially for the beginning of the RP since I have already had people bunnying this character when they thought they could even try to catch him with a master ball they got from their father’s factory... (Seriously, this is actually true from a prior RP months ago...)

And since shiny pokemon are only color changes and nothing else,for astetic reasons maybe shiny rates are much higher on the island,just thinking I should throw this out there if people want a shiny version of a Pokemon since it looks better