• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Region of Stars [Discussion]

I was think that since the guardians are like a boss, everyone would control them during there own situations, like with my post, It wouldn't be much fun if it was only me or enderthefox controlling it's every action since we would be more focused on our Pokemon then the others and making lines for example

"The milotic slithered away from the torterra's energy ball and shot an ice beam at it, then 4 lines talking about specifically the actions between the guardian and and your character" so it won't be as fun for the people who aren't controlling the guardian

Alright, anyone got a problem with me controlling over this Milotic? Cause you;'re making battle with it too...easy.

I can understand that Kaleb is an already developed character, but if he's gonna be facing off head-to-head with literally one of the strongest Pokemon on the island then you're going to kill their prestige and battles with them will lack tension.

Fighting the strongest water-type on the island within its own territory shouldn't be this easy. Especially since the Milotic can nerf half our attack just by sitting in the middle of the lake and shooting at us.

I suggest you all plan~
You'll be facing a water-type Pokemon in an aquatic environment with water boosting weather~

She retreated into the lake, by the way, so she'd a bit further away from the land. Pokemon like Pachirisu won't be able to land physical hits from that distance, though Charizard will be fine since it can fly. If Pokemon like Pangoro don't mind heading into the lake (which is a pretty good way to get them K.O.ed) then they can attack too. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with ranged attacks.

Lol, I can take whatever that water snake wants to hit me with*poses*

@StormingCobra55 I don't mean to be rude but i have a prob with using all of our Pokemon at once, it makes the battle very complicated and a mess, like with you using 3 pokemon at the same time, it feels unfair too, I get that the guardians are massive incredibly strong Pokemon, and for most of them we're usually all going to battle them together, so if all of us are using 3 or so Pokemon it's kinda unfair, if you know what I mean?

Ok I get that, but its more fun and easier to RP when when we're all using one Pokemon instead of us using all of them, and it makes things more manageable having one Pokemon each fighting at a time then having 12 Pokemon at once

I mean it doesn't matter at this point, your only remaining option is to run. If any of your Pokemon get hit by that its game over .3.

The thunder was a pretty genius move, and I really wasn't expecting it, but I had been expecting your Pachirisu to do something. Ender said that some Guardian Pokemon live alone, but Milotic isn't likely one of those. You've successfully pit yourself against a Lake's-worth of water types, Good luck o/

Hmmm, you never set any particular rules on TM, Move Tutor, Egg moves, and the like.
The only thing you said was;
I will not stress this enough make sure your pokemon use only moves they can learn, don't have a Vaporeon use Flamethrower.
so it's mostly free-reign.