• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Region of Stars [Discussion]

I guess I could introduce a Pokemon OC

Name: Frost
Species:Eevee
Level: 35
Other: N/A

I'll probably have her as a second character until Star catches her

Last edited:
This looks really interesting! Just as a heads-up, I have some academic things that are happening, and I will only be online on Fridays. Just figured I'd let you know.

Name: Marina Justins
Appearance: Marina has light purple hair that stops just above her chin. She wears a pink v-neck crop-top over a dark pink tank top, dark pink fingerless gloves with light purple cuffs, black shorts with a pink logo, blue striped socks, and light blue mid-calf sneakers with black laces.
Personality: TBD, she's a brand new character and I'm still working out the kinks.
Other: N/A

Team:
Species: Quilava
Nickname: Ash
Level: 32

Species: Glaceon
Nickname: Nami
Level: 27

Species: Ledian
Nickname: Stelle
Level: 30

Also, do all characters have to start off with one partner, or could some show up as backup like Ace did in Froena and Halt did in the old version of Uraniumian?

Yeah, but thats exactly my point. He didnt come from the boat. In fact, he isnt even on the island at the moment. I was planning on him being sent as the backup that David asked his contact (Jason) for.

Name: Kaleb Storm
Appearance: Dark brown hair, red contact lenses. Red shirt and blue pants, 5”8. Black hoodie jacket.
Personality: Friendly, funny, very rash sometimes
Other: Team below

Species: Pangoro
Nickname: N/A
Level: Somewhere around 60

Species: Charizard

Species: Torterra

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m going to be introducing another Pokémon character in the RP, but there will be something different about this one. (Which will be presented in my posts of course, and some of the significant information is already seen here.)

Name: He has no nickname or anything of the likes of an identity, as he is simply referred to as Bagon.
Species: Bagon / Rock Head Pokémon
Age: His age is roughly estimated to be about 20 Months.
Appearance: Bagon might seem like your average, everyday Rock Head Pokémon, though he is about three inches shorter and somewhat lighter than the typical species of his. The ridges on his head are in a shade of pale white. He carries around a small compound bow and a quiver that holds some toy arrows.
Personality: Bagon is often described from others to be a shy, reticent Pokémon and a huge crybaby. He usually flees from combat whenever possible as a result of the Pokémon Center being one of his worst fears he is yet to conquer. He does not like being carried around by other people or Pokémon as much, since he only likes to be carried by his trainer.
Skills:
  • Sidestepper: Bagon’s experience with dodging various attacks and fleeing from many trainer battles has led to him having somewhat increased evasion and a better chance of fleeing the scene of combat.
  • Trueshot’s Aim: After Bagon had many great times with his bow and arrow in leisure time, his aim started to move towards the center until an arrow eventually struck the hundred point mark. As a result of his gained experience from target practice, the accuracy of Bagon’s moves are slightly increased and his moves are less likely to fail.
Ability: Rock Head (Prevents the user from taking recoil damage from various moves executed in the midst of combat.)
Primary Moves: Dragon Breath, Focus Energy, Double Team, Headbutt.
Other: He carries a few other things in his quiver which will be revealed and explained in the RP.

This island was previously uninhabited and unexplored by humans. Who possibly couldve caught this Bagon? And who is “Judy”? I noticed that name in your first post of the thread.

If I must explain here, then I will be brief because this was to be explained later in the RP through the dialogue between the two characters of mine. (I apologize if I do not explicitly explain everything since I tend to leave out some parts for my posts in the RP to fill in and have the reader fill in the missing piece of the puzzle.)

Yes, there are no other humans/trainers on the island of course since as you stated earlier, it is just a legend that has not been explored before.

Both the Pichu and Bagon had been separated from their trainers as a result of a cruise ship they were on sunk about half an hour later due to a sudden attack conducted by a group of Team Rocket grunts. (Though 95% managed to escape fortunately due to an adequate amount of lifeboats.)

The Pichu and Bagon had washed up near the waterfall and cavern about a day later, though I had focused more on the Pichu first before shifting over to the Bagon who is in a different location.

Judy is the name of the Pichu’s trainer if you were confused from that first post earlier.

I apologize for any recent confusion the situation created.

So... how exactly would somebody catch them later in the RP? If somebody were to catch them? Not asking for me, i have a team planned for David and Kaleb already has both Pokémons’ evolutionary forms. Just asking so that it makes a little more sense.

Well, I did not state that they could be caught in the first place, as the early post of mine in the RP does explain some parts about this. (As in trying to catch them with a 100% chance because of something indirectly explained.)

And even then, their trainers are practically in the state of missing in action since both the Pokémon and their trainers have no sort of clue in terms of location or even if they are still alive.

I was originally planning on having a trainer and a Pokémon also exploring the island, though my mind changed when I saw how many people were already in that role.

So Gible is trying to warn them about the guardian, which will probably appear in Ender’s next post. So we need to decide on what it is. My vote goes to Gyarados, since it is a huge, menacing, non-starter Water type whose shiny form is even cooler than its regular coloring.